Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128599 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 6:27am On May 01, 2017
Finally ported to may. Happy new month all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:54am On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson comman handover Na..... grin

Happy new month you mamas.
Congrats to all TeamApril moms.
Congratulations in advance to all TeamMay moms.
Safe delivery is your portion by God's grace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:56am On May 01, 2017
Hello waistbead I see you peeping.
Come in and greet us na.
I don't collect dues again o, so no need to run cheesy
Oya lead us in our first prayer today.

#PrayerMonday
#FirstDayof the Month
#PrayeristheKey
#AduraLoLeSe.
#PrayerWorks

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2017
Elixir123:
Good evening mamas,how we dey? Its the end of the first quarter and we thank God for life and everything .
May the next quarter and beyond be even more blessed for us ijn Amen
#Noloss
#Birthlikethehebrewwomen
#Supernaturaldelivery
#BabyaliveMomalivedaddywithplentymoney
Teamies I troway salute @ pweetiebabe, chai small small dey chop bitter things oo.Wetin dey happen ?

Happy new month teamie, no mind me ooo anytime I brush or drink water after meal na so so saliva and vomiting o na wetin push me to it be DAT o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2017
our father in heaven, our hearts are filled with gratitude for thy love toward us. we are so grateful for the gift of life. we thank thee for families, friends and this wonder e-family. we also tank thee for the month of April, babie born in April and health of April mamas. as the month of May has began, may we be favoured and bless. we pray for super miracle birth for we May mamas. we hand over the doctor to thee for charge, both those in the theatre and labour ward
we pray for swift and sharp deliveries and good health for our LOs. we also ask thee to bless June mamas , even up till December mamas. we know that thou knows our heart desired and ask that may thou bestow them upon us. bless those we seek for the fruit of womb that they will also enjoy the gift of motherhood.
we ask thee to pls forgive our sins and imperfections, and fill our hearts with love and gratitude. this we ask of thee, in the name of thy son Jesus Christ, Amen!

cappo Naomi14, oya ooo, e don reach ooo. Coman welcome April mamas who have port ooo. e b like na only me way never pack ooo. God dey. He is our muscle.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 7:58am On May 01, 2017
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning through VD. I return all glory to Almighty God
Cc: cappo Naomi14

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 8:06am On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning. I return all glory to Almighty God
yaaaay, congrats mama. God bless u n family. we don dey drop am like hot cake. cappo Naomi14, come welcome May 1st baby oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:12am On May 01, 2017
Congrats dear
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning. I return all glory to Almighty God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 8:29am On May 01, 2017
Benignasweety:
Ma like I said, dont panic... your baby dropping doesnt mean your cervix is dilating. Would be 35weeks from tmro but my tummy dropped since week 33 and I wld still go on and on for a couple of weeks more to meet lo. So Chill Jesus gat your bacK!

*deep sigh*

Thanks so much mama. I appreciate your input. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:52am On May 01, 2017
perfectcrown:

*deep sigh*

Thanks so much mama. I appreciate your input. God bless you.
Amen and bless you too ma... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 9:17am On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning through VD. I return all glory to Almighty God

Congratulations for safe delivery in JESUS name.
Thank you Lord for this beautiful testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On May 01, 2017
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

Oh we are here finally! Yaaaaaaaaay mamas it's MAY! Happy new month mamas! And welcome to our month of seeing and holding our healthy LO's. We thank Almighty God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us through.

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, welcomes Charming princessa (1st May)
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princessa (1st May)
@Ahnie .............. April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming.
@Afollyshade ......... April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming princessa

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping mode come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy
@Hyphee and Rhemy2013, congratulations and please come drop your BS kiss

#TeamMay2017# (our month is here grin) #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:40am On May 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

Oh we are here finally! Yaaaaaaaaay mamas it's MAY! Happy new month mamas! And welcome to our month of seeing and holding our healthy LO's. We thank Almighty God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us through.

Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 ..... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@ftmum ............ 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ............ 13th/14th May, gender XX

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy

#TeamMay2017# (our month is here grin) #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
cappo Naomi14, I will pack oooooo
my container still dey high sea oooooo. will land soon. happy new month!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 9:41am On May 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, gender XX

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping mode come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy

Yes oooo my cappo , the pain has subsided. Lo will be here any moment from now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
As u step into the month of May, 2017 by His divine grace before the end of the same month of May, 2017;

•God will Lift you.
•God will Hear you.
•God will Lead you.
•God will Help you.
•God will Light you.
•God will Guide you.
•God will Elect you.
•God will Name you.
•God will Crown you.
•God will Direct you.
•God will Locate you.
•God will Select you.
•God will Perfect you.
•God will Heal you.
•God will Favour you.
•God will Correct you.
•God will Elevate you.
•God will Rescue you.
•God will Defend you.
•God will Protect you.
•God will Change you.
•God will Liberate you.
•God will Restore you.
•God will Release you.
•God will Promote you.
•God will Position you.
•God will Support you.
•God will Connect you.
•God will Decorate you.
•God will Separate you.
•God will Celebrate you.
•God will Announce you.

Happy new month sweethearts

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 9:44am On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!

1st of May baby! Awesome! her birthday will always be a celebration and public holiday. Congrats momma! God bless your princess! Team May has started on a superb note!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:52am On May 01, 2017
Adefiery05:
Evenin awesome mamas....congratulations to d mamas dat av birthed dere lo nd to dos dat av nt supernatural delivery Is ur portion In Sha Allah...am nt married neither am I preg....I actually fell in luv wit dis thread,I ddnt plan to post anitin though bt I cnt control d urge not to anymre...I sight all d mamas oooo:giddyperson, niccoleswizzi, zaynie, dhayor, prettymum and everyoda awesome mamas...hw ae u nd ur kids? May mamas I sight u pass#winks# I nid a birthday mate 4rm u oo may12..
Oh mi gosh oh mi gosh! You're my birthday mate ooooo

Dancing shoki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
Hi moms! Has anyone experienced leg cramps in week 22? Started yest and I'm just wondering how far? It's just my left leg and I'm a bit worried. Doctors appointment is not till Friday. Thanks plenty! #teamseptemberforsmoothandeasypregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
zaynie:
Giddyperson comman handover Na..... grin

1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Offloaded 22 April.

2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, Offloaded April 9th Handsome Prince

3. giddyperson----------------------------------Offloaded 20 April

4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Offloaded

5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Ported to team May

6. Gr8fulheart------------------------------------ offloaded April 27

7. Unic1------------------------------------------Offloaded, Handsome Prince. Ported to March 29

8. Folamee---------------------------------------offloaded April 11th, beautiful princess

9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Offloaded

11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Offloaded

12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Offloaded

13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Offloaded April 2nd. Handsome Prince

14. Kloness----------------------------------------Offloaded April 11th, beautiful princess

15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Offloaded

16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Offloaded

17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Offloaded

18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

19. Roselok---------------------------------------Offloaded

20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April

21. poshestmina---------------------------------- Ported to team May

22. Nicoleswizzi------------------------------------Offloaded April 8th a bouncing baby girl

23. Fattamyfattamy...............................:::::::::::::::: Offloaded April 10th, handsome prince

24. Finepatty..............................Offloaded

25. Afollyshade....................................Ported to May

26. Kingaharz................................offloaded

Happy new month everyone, how's the vigilante going.

Sholai, mzezkay, sweetestmum did I miss your BAs, what's up with you guys?

Afollyshade, Ahnie and Poshestminna have ported to team May. Wish you guys prompt and safe delivery.

#teamApril We thank God for bringing us safely to the end of the month and for all the excellent BAs with mother alive, baby alive. Thank you all for also submitting your birth stories without any nagging. #teamApril rocks. We thank God for everything.

No energy for long story, Giddybaby got me wrapped around her lil finger. If I got your details wrong you should be used to it by now cheesy Team May ngwanu, here is the baton, wishing you all safe deliveries.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:35am On May 01, 2017
Very normal. Take your calcium regularly. The first time it happened to me I cried like a baby grin
goodfortun:
Hi moms! Has anyone experienced leg cramps in week 22? Started yest and I'm just wondering how far? It's just my left leg and I'm a bit worried. Doctors appointment is not till Friday. Thanks plenty! #teamseptemberforsmoothandeasypregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:43am On May 01, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening everyone in the house. Happy Sunday to you all...

A special shout-out to these WONDERFUL mama's herr

@shreknfiona
Rofemiguwa
Modath
Missmalachi
Kaffy4bill
Tikosdear
Juliebest
Lovinam
Kmc
Jazzyjass
Nicoleswizzi
Enkaydewdrop
Liftedhand
Ozycy
Sugah
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Cherrymum1
Alphahandmaiden
Babythug
Itissettled
Hajarahbadmus
iomoge
Baby8
Folash
Mignone
Orbie11
Pretimum
Realdentist
Zee10
Ahnie

God's blessings upon your household...... And all mama's here. LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL

Bless you ma'am for remembering us. How's prouddad and Lil proudy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
Happy New month blessed Mamas. Special greetings to all August mamas. Make May waka fast jare let August come quickly

Cappo ToyosiR how are you doing ma?
Abeg where beyedew?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Very normal. Take your calcium regularly. The first time it happened to me I cried like a baby grin

Thanks! I've actually not been taking the calcium for about a week now wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!

Congrats ma'am. Welcome princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Congrats to all the April mama, I thank God for all his mercies towards all momas in this forum,
I thank God for the safe deliveries of mother n baby that abounded in April, and as the remaining April momas have ported to May, their case shall not be diff, they will birth their Los safely n swiftly n painlessly IJN.

Congrats team May esp. the latest Moma in town...what a way to start the new month. Wishing all the May momas a swift and safe deliveries of mothers n babies In Jesus name . Amen.

Team September is warming up....it seems far tho, but we are getting closer to our own month everyday.

#teamseptember for swift and supernatural delivery with no loss.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!

Congratulations new mum. Ba 23 minutes after delivery, strong woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:02pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson so that is how to pass Baton bah? You just trowey the thing for Naomi14....kontinu...

Seems TeamMay is gonna shake this thread... 1st of May and baby don drop in easypeasy way... kiss
TeamSmallButMighty....

Ahnie is Runo here yet?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:04pm On May 01, 2017
Almost .
#Teamseptemberforswiftdelivery
Happy new month Fam grin
peggygee:
Congrats to all the April mama, I thank God for all his mercies towards all momas in this forum,
I thank God for the safe deliveries of mother n baby that abounded in April, and as the remaining April momas have ported to May, their case shall not be diff, they will birth their Los safely n swiftly n painlessly IJN.

Congrats team May esp. the latest Moma in town...what a way to start the new month. Wishing all the May momas a swift and safe deliveries of mothers n babies In Jesus name . Amen.

Team September is warming up....it seems far tho, but we are getting closer to our own month everyday.

#teamseptember for swift and supernatural delivery with no loss.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:04pm On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!

Congrats Mama. May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin.

This one baby came on workers day...... I foresee the future NLC head o wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
zaynie:
Giddyperson so that is how to pass Baton bah? You just trowey the thing for Naomi14....kontinu...

Seems TeamMay is gonna shake this thread... 1st of May and baby don't drop in easypeasy way... kiss
TeamSmallButMighty....

Ahnie is Runo here yet?

Lol leave me alone biko. It's a public holiday and I have hubby's wifi all to myself but this baby would not let me, I miss my YouTube marathon days. *picks baton off the floor, dusts off the sand and hands it to Naomi14* can I live now?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol leave me alone biko. It's a public holiday and I have hubby's wifi all to myself but this baby would not let me, I miss my YouTube marathon days. *picks baton off the floor, dusts off the sand and hands it to Naomi14* can I live now?

Hahahahahhahhahhahhahha..... cheesy
Oya go and enjoy your you tube marathon. Giddybaby will soon scream for you now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
Dancing and Gladly collects the baton grin Oya tell MIL to help you carry her for some time that you want to press phone cheesy
Giddyperson:

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.