Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8166347 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o!
Runo is here mehn! VD, 4kg.
Mother is fine, baby is good too!
She delivered 20 minutes after her last post.

Another May 1st baby!
I twale for May o!
Waow...congrats mama Ahnie...may mamas u rock jare!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:08pm On May 01, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Ndo. Colic is a big biatch. As she gets older she'll outgrow it. She'll also develop a schedule soon enough. This is usually the hardest time

Your baby recognises your voice cos she heard it from the womb and she immediately matches it to your face cos your face is close to her when you're feeding

Waow....I feels gud sha that she recognises me... grin
So this colic thing sef is caused by what exactly... If u see her crying bcs of that fin...if u never chop u CNT hold her o...as lil as she is...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o! Runo is here mehn! VD, 4kg. Mother is fine, baby is good too! She delivered 20 minutes after her last post.

Another May 1st baby! I twale for May o!

Yippee! May mamas are vexing o, they are just just dropping it like it's hot!
3 babies in one day (more still coming)
God u are faithful and we thank you Lord.
Congrats to all latest mamas

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
My Paed says there's no confirmed reason but I heard their digestive systems are still developing so the food digesting dey sometimes worry them. Make sure she burps after eating, keep her on her tummy whenever you're awake to supervise her. She'll be fine in a few weeks, I heard it goes faster in girls
nicoleswizzi:

Waow....I feels gud sha that she recognises me... grin
So this colic thing sef is caused by what exactly... If u see her crying bcs of that fin...if u never chop u CNT hold her o...as lil as she is...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
belladsweet:
Gooday all I'm a new Bride Now this is my dilemma my hubby said no Baby yet until we are fully stable financially that will be in a year or so while me I can't wait to conceive @least 2Months after marriage cos I will be 30 this year please what do I do? I plan to tell some lies regarding my period days so I could conceive.

Just can't wait to see my baby... grin grin grin

Just incase u r worried abt ur age, I conceived and had my baby last year at 33 years of age. I had a relatively smooth pregnancy and my baby is perfectly healthy.

Careful so DT u dnt make a wrong decision.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
Yaaaaaay! Congrats @Ahnie! May 1st baby! We May mamas specially welcome you baby runo kiss
zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o!

Another May 1st baby!
I twale for May o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
3 babies in 1 day...wow! This is too sweet. Baba God we thank you for all you've done for the women in this forum....

Take absolute control of all May mamas and the rest of us who are also looking forward to meet our Los in no distant time.

Congrats @ahnie...may God bless ur Lo.

#Teamseptember for swift and safe delivery with no loss.
September is closer everyday....

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 8:14pm On May 01, 2017
May mamas dropping it like it's hot! Congratulations to Hyphee, Pamelar and Ahnie! Thank you Baba God for the gift of life we receive every time on this thread, may it never cease and for our sisters praying for similar gifts, please pick up their call in Jesus name.

Mama Imurboss, Iya Ibeji toh gbaski! Congratulations sis, I'm sure the shock would have worn off by now smiley

October mamas, I'm feeling baby's first movements ooo. Started feeling it last week and I'm still in awe! No, not kicks, they also call it quickening. I no fit describe am sha but na movement and I look out for it everyday.
It's just amazing to have a new life being formed inside of us, isn't it?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
D lord will mk ur life very colorful soonest.. Oya chop kiss kiss
Ameena ya Allah.....tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o!

Another May 1st baby!
I twale for May o!
Wow, congrats Ahnie that was fast, baby was bent on being a May baby. We are awaiting BS o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 8:48pm On May 01, 2017
Loving this team May. Sharp Sharp no dulling at all grin Congrats hyphee, pamelar and ahnie. Your babies will bring you joy continually

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:03pm On May 01, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o! Runo is here mehn! VD, 4kg. Mother is fine, baby is good too! She delivered 20 minutes after her last post.

Another May 1st baby! I twale for May o!
Congratulations mum zino, am so happy for you. Welcome baby Runo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
Blood of Zachariah, waooo may mamas droping it hot, congratulations to you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning through VD. I return all glory to Almighty God
Cc: cappo Naomi14

zaynie:
Ahnie's don offload o!

Another May 1st baby!
I twale for May o!

[quote author=pamelar post=56107900]BA I welcomed my princess @38wks 5am today may1st via VD weighing 3kg [/quote

All glory to almighty God! I bless the lord for my teamies, congratulations to the mamas,
MAYMAMAnoDeyDull! GodgatOurBack... SmallTeamButMighty kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
Congrats to all May mamas that have dropped,we bless God for dis wonderful gifts!We await more BA's!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
Phew! I don owe plenty Congrats o shocked was trying to catch up. 'evening mamas. Truck pushers, how's d waddling? N d upcoming bumpies #teamOctober et al Hp u'r enjoying ur cute, budding bumps. Wishing everyone a smooth journey ending in safe n swift delivery inshaAllaah. Proudmom38 welcome back, hw r d other proudies? Zaynie Congrats on d new business o, aje a ma wa inshaAllaah. Hws Moyo doing? U will never weep over him by God's grace. He'll be fine. E ku itoju. kiss kiss kiss to our bae. Thank God u guys r in a good place now, may God keep ur family strong n happy. Ameen
Congrats Mydreams25, Prettmum, sansa143, Giddyperson, pamelar, bryanarchie, Ahnie, n all the other new mums. May God keep n bless ur little ones. Happy vigilante
Beyedew mum B, how body? Hp u'r good. Captain Pweetiebabe, dnt worry u'll soon forget all this MS ish (if u'r lucky grin lol no vex) sometimes I jst dnt believe I was so miserable only a couple weeks back; like today now i've been feeling so "un-pregnant" since I woke up. It shall end well for us all. Somebodysmum, welcome on board.
Special welcome to our workers' day babies. May u always be celebrated as ur bday is known for celebration cool grin welcome to our world cuties kiss kiss kiss may u only know the sweet side of this life o Ameen

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:33pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=belladsweet post=56107055]Gooday all I'm a new Bride Now this is my dilemma my hubby said no Baby yet until we are fully stable financially that will be in a year or so while me I can't wait to conceive @least 2Months after marriage cos I will be 30 this year please what do I do? I plan to tell some lies regarding my period days so I could conceive.

Just can't wait to see my baby... grin grin ;
[b]

My sis I can relate with what u are goingthrough but from my experience just follow ur hubby's decision cos u might regret it later.
My marriage was 2yrs last week tuesday and our child is 10weeks old. I and my dh agreed to wait for a year before having chidren and I am glad we did cos we had time to travel for holidays, do different things, go out together since I gave birth anything I go out of my house I am always very happy cos its not easy staying in nursing a child.

1. Once a child comes ur life is no longer ur own u wont even think about urself again.
2. In case of an emergency if there is no money to attend to u. U wouldn't want to put ur husband through the whole wahala of borrowing. Hospitals is very expensive even government hospitals u will still pay something. U wouldnt want to give birth to a child that ur hubby won't be happy to welcome cos of stress of getting cash.
3. You just married have all time with ur husband cos after baby comes u will have to make extra effort to have time for each other. Take time to build ur home.
4. Price of baby clothes are not smiling even the second hand ones are equally expensive unless u want to buy the ones they sell (3) for 100naira and u wouldn't want ur baby to wear such. Buying of Diapers alone is like throwing money into river.
5. Baby formula is terribly expensive now even if u want to do EBF for 6months u urself need to eat well cos the baby's of nowadays sucks well they do not understand we are in buhari regime.
So my dear be in agreement with ur husband at least he didn't say he doesn't want children at all.

That desire when faced with reality of life is a different ball game entirely.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 9:38pm On May 01, 2017
@sumbodysmum you know this !That feeling is divine and sometimes it gives your belly some funny shapes lol.
@aynie,Rhemy,runu and all the mamas smiley congrats on the birth of your los,they shall bring peace and blessings to your homes.
May mamas are giving us confirm ba ,wehdone MA's!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Pls let me rant. Before I got pregnant when I kpekus with Dh I dont feel any pleasure anytime he penetrate I only do when he uses is joystick on my clitoris outside or he uses his finger to stroke it out I experience orgasm in less than 5mins. He has tried different style so I can feel it. So kpekusing for my dh is serious work cos he will look for different ways for me to get pleasure from penetration still no way. I tot maybe after I give birth it will change but it didn't . Still the same thing its really giving me great concern. I thought maybe cos I married as a virgin and my dh works offshore so no constant kpekusing. I feel my honeypot has not yet open very well but now when pikin head don pass he suppose don open. Am I normal or is there anyone that experiences same thing? Help a worried mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls let me rant. Before I got pregnant when I kpekus with Dh I dont feel any pleasure anytime he penetrate I only do when he uses is joystick on my clitoris outside or he uses his finger to stroke it out I experience orgasm in less than 5mins. He has tried different style so I can feel it. So kpekusing for my dh is serious work cos he will look for different ways for me to get pleasure from penetration still no way. I tot maybe after I give birth it will change but it didn't . Still the same thing its really giving me great concern. I thought maybe cos I married as a virgin and my dh works offshore so no constant kpekusing. I feel my honeypot has not yet open very well but now when pikin head don pass he suppose don open. Am I normal or is there anyone that experiences same thing? Help a worried mama.

I think it's like dat for some people, i hardly enjoy penetration,but forplay nd anytin outside excites me, but with time i learnt to enjoy the act, i freestyle, initiate it too, maybe you should try to free yourself, take charge, stay on top nd do d riding, Doggy style is sharp too. You will finally find a style/position that suits and excites u. enjoy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:16pm On May 01, 2017
belladsweet

Nnem, Sabi mama's has said it all, its not easy oo, am 32, and its my first pregnancy and i am ok, just normal preg stress. Please chill, it's possible you don't wait a whole year, but just take your time and plan yourself. Personally i wish we had waited but My husband was so excited he needed to start everything sharp sharp, but the truth is dat it's not been easy, after trad expenses, we entered white wedding, den few months after baby shopping, his family nd other engagements. Its so frustrating, i had to even add my money which he dosnt even notice,. If you are working nd have enof you can start preparing yourself, you can buy baby things while time flies, Enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 12:20am On May 02, 2017
Wow! So much love on this platform, thank you all for all the mentions. Mum and baby are doing great. Congrats to Ahnie and Pamelar too. Will drop BS in a short while

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 1:05am On May 02, 2017
Congrats to the mama's that offloaded today. God bless you and your babies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 1:15am On May 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
Sis you are very normal. Not every woman experiences orgasm with regular penetration all the time. Dated my hubby for 10 years married 9 years and orgasms via penetration is occasional. What could help is to put a pillow under your hip during missionary position and then you could try to lie back legs bent at the knee he will stay between your legs penetrate and touch your g spot at the same time. With practice you will get there.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:49am On May 02, 2017
Chanbaby:
we are in same boat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:11am On May 02, 2017
I think it might also be psychological.program ur mind rightly n it will work wonders.
My dh also works offshore n s.x hs been heavenly cos we hv enough time to miss each other n chat dirty n plan on d style we will gv each other when we see.

So can actually create such fantasy when he is at work n chat abt it so that when u guys see,it will be wow
Chanbaby:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:49am On May 02, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Good day mamas...trust everyone is OK...
So I wanted to ask o...is it possible for babies to recognize dre mother from 2/3weeka after birth...bcs my baby... Weneva she's crying...and I collect her from whoever is crying her...she stops crying...immediately...
Again my mum said she CNT see and hear well for now that with time ... She will be able to do that perfectly... But google made me understand that babies see and hear from d womb....

RANTING TIME
My baby dosnt allow me sleep well...both night and day...I put her on my body..or carry her on my arms... pacing around just for her to sleep...once I lay her on d bed...d nxt 1 to 5mins shes awake screaming... Even noticed she wants to start been clingy to me...,
Then that bloody colic makes her wriggle in pain with no help...menh its not easy at all...having headache from lack of sleep...

Your baby stops crying because she recognizes your smell. And trust me a mother's touch is different from others. So your baby definitely knows when you're the one carrying her.

Secondly, please oh to break that clingyness o. My son got used to being carried (thanks to the two grandma's) . Now I de hear am. The boy no de let me rest and he weighs 8.2kg now at 4 months so imagine what I pass hrough.
Let her get used to you keeping her to be on her own. It will also give you time to sleep even if it's 5mins.

Again, you're waist pain could be as a result of the positions you stay to breastfeed. I had same waist pain and it was really bad. When you ready feed, you can use a pillow to prop your baby up to your chest so you don't have to bend to put the breast in her mouth. Then relax your back properly to take off the pressure

Lastly, very very important, SLEEP WHEN YOUR BABY SLEEPS! That's how I got done much desired rest in the early days. At 3weeks old they still sleep alot. Ignore house chores and sleep. I've gotten used to doing some chores at night because during the day when he's slsleeping, me too I go crash.

Sorry for the epistle and sorry about the headache and waist pain.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:45am On May 02, 2017
@Chanbaby, try this lipsrsealed embarassed
Do I get banned for these kinda pictures?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2017
mummykyrti:
I claim this plot fah, as u no put anybody name... I add it to my other plot...seems me and loisemm dey always be neighbours... Mama liftedhands aka mama Ekene bobo and big mummy to triplets no vex oooo
Lolz the vacant plot was actually left for the fastest finger to claim it and you did! Congrats in advance kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:54am On May 02, 2017
4realwoman:
Thank you so, so much kiss kiss. May God remember you for good and I pray that his blessing will never depart from you in Jesus name, amen. How is Ekene bobo aka king of freshness
By the power that is above every other powers, this year will not pass me and my ttc mamas by in Jesus name, amen.
Once again thank you very plenty.

I see you to ma'am.
How is princess doing and oga @the top. Regards to everyone.
Amen! Stay blessed sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:58am On May 02, 2017
legendsmother:

Ur just very special to me tnks so much
Congratulations to all the mama's dat but to bed, all d waddling mama D lord is ur strength
You.are welcome! How's Claudia? Been a while she came in.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 10:06am On May 02, 2017
pamelar:
BA I welcomed my princess @38wks 5am today may1st via VD weighing 3kg

congratulations ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.