Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128762 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Bless you ma'am for remembering us. How's prouddad and Lil proudy?

Bless you too ma'am... They are doing great. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Dancing and Gladly collects the baton grin Oya tell MIL to help you carry her for some time that you want to press phone cheesy
I'm pitying her, I slept through the night while she carried, and she's 70. Lemme let her sleep. Goodluck to you and your teamies

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 12:59pm On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning through VD. I return all glory to Almighty God
Cc: cappo Naomi14

congratulations ma.... May mama dropping it hot!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 1:00pm On May 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

Oh we are here finally! Yaaaaaaaaay mamas it's MAY! Happy new month mamas! And welcome to our month of seeing and holding our healthy LO's. We thank Almighty God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us through.

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princessa (1st May)

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping mode come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy
@Hyphee and Rhemy2013, congratulations and please come drop your BS kiss

#TeamMay2017# (our month is here grin) #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#

yaaay! I can't wait oooo, I really want to see my angel face

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 1:38pm On May 01, 2017
opejulie10:

yaaay! I can't wait oooo, I really want to see my angel face

bless u sis@naomi14. i have gotten d major baby items now nd bags are packed ready. tanks to MoyosBlog and another sweet mama in care of sansa123. God bless u all.i relly appriciate.

am counting down seriously. this is also my birth month. #teammayrock##supernaturaldeliverywithswagg#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Oh mi gosh oh mi gosh! You're my birthday mate ooooo
Dancing shoki
haha m blushing.....hw is ur lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:02pm On May 01, 2017
Yayyyyyy Rhemy2013 !! so happy for you mama. Our gracious God has done it again. May he cover you and your Prince with good health.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
Howdy @goodfortune here's a picture of the Playard. Still trying to assemble it. The object in my hand is supposed to be two but I have only one here meaning I'll have to send someone back there to collect the other one.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:40pm On May 01, 2017
Adefiery05:

haha m blushing.....hw is ur lo?
He's fine.
Are you in Abuja?
Make we plan the baiday togeda grin
My mum is also may 12

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

I'm pitying her, I slept through the night while she carried, and she's 70. Lemme let her sleep. Goodluck to you and your teamies

Mothers are great, after they finish their own vigilante for their children, they will do for their grandchildren.

This will be us in the next 25 years or more.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Glory be to God, I welcome my princess at 7.35am this morning through VD. I return all glory to Almighty God
Wow ! see this madam oo, May 1st sharp, sharp cheesy how wonderful. Congrats and may God bless you, your princess and entire home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:08pm On May 01, 2017
Lmaoooooo I was just about to post the same thing about May mamas, they aren't playing at all

zaynie:
Giddyperson so that is how to pass Baton bah? You just trowey the thing for Naomi14....kontinu...

Seems TeamMay is gonna shake this thread... 1st of May and baby don't drop in easypeasy way... kiss
TeamSmallButMighty....

Ahnie is Runo here yet?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
Pls say a prayer for me...am inside the favour room!

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 3:39pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Offloaded 22 April.

2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, Offloaded April 9th Handsome Prince

3. giddyperson----------------------------------Offloaded 20 April

4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Offloaded

5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Ported to team May

6. Gr8fulheart------------------------------------ offloaded April 27

7. Unic1------------------------------------------Offloaded, Handsome Prince. Ported to March 29

8. Folamee---------------------------------------offloaded April 11th, beautiful princess

9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Offloaded

11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Offloaded

12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Offloaded

13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Offloaded April 2nd. Handsome Prince

14. Kloness----------------------------------------Offloaded April 11th, beautiful princess

15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Offloaded

16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Offloaded

17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Offloaded

18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

19. Roselok---------------------------------------Offloaded

20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April

21. poshestmina---------------------------------- Ported to team May

22. Nicoleswizzi------------------------------------Offloaded April 8th a bouncing baby girl

23. Fattamyfattamy...............................:::::::::::::::: Offloaded April 10th, handsome prince

24. Finepatty..............................Offloaded

25. Afollyshade....................................Ported to May

26. Kingaharz................................offloaded

Happy new month everyone, how's the vigilante going.

Sholai, mzezkay, sweetestmum did I miss your BAs, what's up with you guys?

Afollyshade, Ahnie and Poshestminna have ported to team May. Wish you guys prompt and safe delivery.

#teamApril We thank God for bringing us safely to the end of the month and for all the excellent BAs with mother alive, baby alive. Thank you all for also submitting your birth stories without any nagging. #teamApril rocks. We thank God for everything.

No energy for long story, Giddybaby got me wrapped around her lil finger. If I got your details wrong you should be used to it by now cheesy Team May ngwanu, here is the baton, wishing you all safe deliveries.
so team April nobody could give me birthday mate? April 25th? Even dharyor1234 that I thought would give me birthday mate, shifted to 22...izokay....next year dey...congrats to all that have offloaded.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:43pm On May 01, 2017
ahnie:
Just has you've declare it a favour room, God's favour will locate you in Jesus name the lord will assign to you nurses and doctors after his own heart and you will come out rejoicing in Jesus.... Let me be the first to congratulate you on the arrival of our May 1st baby.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
jazzyjazz:
He's fine. Are you in Abuja? Make we plan the baiday togeda grin My mum is also may 12
seriously I wish...bt am nt oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
ahnie:
go and deliver like the Hebrew woman dear...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:19pm On May 01, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Rejoice with me as I welcome my prince Charming,my Irreplaceable,mybackbone,my first fruit,my pride,my ejika,my everything..My baby Donald Oluwadesire,Ayomiposi,jamal Adekola made his grand entrance today weighing 3.9 kg through vd Nd episiotomy,he came around 9:40pm today
We re both healthy nd doing fine..Bs soon.
Cc Cappo Naomi14. I don port ooh
Congrats... Waow...u don port ooo...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
i4eva:
Howdy @goodfortune here's a picture of the Playard. Still trying to assemble it. The object in my hand is supposed to be two but I have only one here meaning I'll have to send someone back there to collect the other one.

Thanks dear! It looks very solid. Well done; it'll take a while to set up I'm sure. Which is the baby rocker?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:23pm On May 01, 2017
bryanarchie:
On 22nd of April, I welcomed my Prince charming into this world via cs and babys weight was 3.8kg...
mummy and baby Alive but mummy is very tired.
vigilante is real.

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:33pm On May 01, 2017
Adefiery05:
Evenin awesome mamas....congratulations to d mamas dat av birthed dere lo nd to dos dat av nt supernatural delivery Is ur portion In Sha Allah...am nt married neither am I preg....I actually fell in luv wit dis thread,I ddnt plan to post anitin though bt I cnt control d urge not to anymre...I sight all d mamas oooo:giddyperson, niccoleswizzi, zaynie, dhayor, prettymum and everyoda awesome mamas...hw ae u nd ur kids? May mamas I sight u pass#winks# I nid a birthday mate 4rm u oo may12..
D lord will mk ur life very colorful soonest.. Oya chop kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
proudmom38:
I wish all May mamas testimony and easy delivery....... Amen.
Proudmum how's our lil proudy and prouddad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Congratulations ma'am! Welcome princess!! Such a beautiful way to start d new month.
#teammayforsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
Hyphee:
BA!!!
Waow...our ist may baby..congrats mama hype!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2017
My phonelessness (if there's such a word) can't keep me away cos it's Prayer Monday. Almighty God,we have come to return all glory as YOU alone are deserving of our worship,Alhamdulillah! We give thanks on behalf of those who have birthed their LOs and the remainder of us. You are Gafur,Ar Raheem,the oft forgiving,the merciful, we seek forgiveness for our shortcomings. we ask that for those who suffered losses to experience divine encounters and announce their BFPs soon,to your glory. You are our guardian,Lord and Protector. we ask that we enjoy your protection,grace and mercy throughout this journey. Take charge of our body systems, veins,organs and bloodstreams,that we experience no health hazard. My Lord,i ask that all those peeping in faith announce their membership in earnest. Please meet us at every point of need and let us rejoice till the end. Ameen. July mamas,how far? Cappo Phlakeys,did i miss may roll call? TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURAL,KIAKIA,SMOOTHDELIVERY.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
Nicoleswizzi how's baby Sam and vigilante?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Roll call (Team MAY2017)

Oh we are here finally! Yaaaaaaaaay mamas it's MAY! Happy new month mamas! And welcome to our month of seeing and holding our healthy LO's. We thank Almighty God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us through.

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, gender XY
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, gender XY
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princessa (1st May)

My wonderful teamies, that's how @Rhemy2013 ported to April and left us grin anyways @ahnie, will soon join us as her LO prefers MAY yaaaaaaaay grin @ftmum, how are you doing? Have the cramps subsided? @kemifemi and @nwarosa, you mamas should come announce your BFP soonest. May God comfort you. I pray it ends in praise for all of us. @realtalk19, hope you've gotten at least the most important baby stuffs? @All mamas, if you have baby boy stuffs you will like to give out/financial sowing, please remember @realtalk19,  May God provide for us all! @Arihodo, Do and pack bag o before u know your due date is close! May mamas that are still in peeping mode come and register nau, no dues, I promise! cheesy
@Hyphee and Rhemy2013, congratulations and please come drop your BS kiss

#TeamMay2017# (our month is here grin) #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#
AMEN o.....Lo's bag packed but mine is yet to be packed as I still feel 29th is kinda far. God bless all May mamas as we have started dropping it like it's hot#easyandswiftdelivery#noloss#supernaturaldeliveries

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
When would it stop itching cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
ahnie:
It is well ..u will come out mama alive and well, baby alive and well...and daddy with lots of smile and money...safe delivery to u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening everyone in the house. Happy Sunday to you all...

A special shout-out to these WONDERFUL mama's herr

@shreknfiona
Rofemiguwa
Modath
Missmalachi
Kaffy4bill
Tikosdear
Juliebest
Lovinam
Kmc
Jazzyjass
Nicoleswizzi
Enkaydewdrop
Liftedhand
Ozycy
Sugah
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Cherrymum1
Alphahandmaiden
Babythug
Itissettled
Hajarahbadmus
iomoge
Baby8
Folash
Mignone
Orbie11
Pretimum
Realdentist
Zee10
Ahnie

God's blessings upon your household...... And all mama's here. LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL
Thanks, you've been scarce around here, how is proud dad and baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
forzarush:
Nicoleswizzi how's baby Sam and vigilante?
Hmmm my sister am just about to type part 2 ranting oo...if I tell u I avnt slept up to like 4hrs since yesterday... Body dey pain me...baby kept me awake till 4 in d morning... Waist and back pain is real...as am typing for u now...am pacing up and dwn my room with baby on my chest...and am managing to type..my waist aches will hell.... cry cry God help me o....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
When would it stop itching cry cry cry
itching ke...where and where? Get visita plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.