Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123909 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
nikkishola:
lipsrsealed
Lemme ask google first...

It's not on google, tell me cry
And why do they make you keep your bag at the hospital at 7 months biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2017
mama, nawa oo, u dey vex for me, na only me u no put smile, na my name u put last self, I greet u self u no answer. it is well. hope you doing very well? supernatural delivery is your portion, teamjuneforsupernaturaldelivery,
Iyomomoreloaded:
How are the sexy #TeamJune mama's doing?
Hope we have finished shopping and all our bags are packed?
May is almost gone, June is just a few days away!
The good Lord shall perfect all dat concerns us before, during and after delivery.
All our needs shall be met sufficiently according to His riches in glory!
We shall suffer no complications during childbirth nor any loss In Jesus mighty name Amen!!!

Blossomedcherry ; where you don carry our triplets run go? Hope y'all are doing great? Pls drop a word.

Orente21 ; How far now, hope u Neva port o? Lol.

Suzzy4God kiss

Toriella ; hello, u scarce o!

Nobledeals ; where & how have u been?

Burticious ; Oga how ur DW? It has tey o!

Omolayo29 kiss

Rollykotex ; how are you doing mama, it's been a very long while you came in here ,hope u& baby are good?

Mofy1 kiss

Perfectcrown kiss

Oamronnie ; how's our may baby?

Targatarga kiss

Chinweotito kiss

I4eva kiss

Mizzy2posh ; how are u mama, hope the spotting eventually stopped ?

Benignasweety ; hope u're feeling better?

Tiwatopebam ;
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2017
i thought you will port to may, is still remainig eight days, teamjuneforsupernaturaldelivery[quote author=mizz2posh post=56797442][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 2:26pm On May 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lemme ask google first...

It's not on google, tell me cry
And why do they make you keep your bag at the hospital at 7 months biko
Fajik flusher is fyjk, u can google that.
They asked us to supply delivery things because they said they don't want to be running around wen somebody come to deliver in the midnight and find out that the bag is not complete. So they will check everything before the day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:32pm On May 23, 2017
peggygee:
Happy bumping to all the newly preggy momas, may God who picked ur calls also pick those of our ATC momas in Jesus name...more testimonies shall abound on this thread, and many more ATC will join us on this thread.

Today is bumpy Tuesday oooooo, abeg momas drag ur bumps and show us those portable and queenlicious bumps.

@Teamseptember...wetin dey apun na? Make una show bumps na, I don show my own tire, I wan see who fit overthrow this my bump in our team grin

May momas..how una dey? Wish the remaining of u safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

June momas....the countdown will soon begin o, hope u guys are warming up to receive the baton of safe and easy delivery from May momas?

July, and August momas nko? How una dey? We can't wait for u guys to do n download let's cone on board oooo

October, November and December momas...u guys should relax ...we are ur seniors u know, so be patient it will get to ur own turn too.

Jan, Feb, 2018 momas....the Lord is ur strength...it will sure get to ur own turn too...life na turn by turn. grin

#Teamseptember for swift, easy and supernatural delivery with no loss.

See who dey form senior lipsrsealed when we still have 1 week to go in May, then June, July, August before the thing reach her turn o tongue senior senior tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Happy Sunday house and my wonderful team October....Leboo drag me to do obstetric (anomaly) scan yesterday and to the glory of God every was measuring fine,I can see my soulmate heartbeat on the screen...Baby is in a cephalic position and long lye(I hope DAT is good?)
placenta is Anterior(low lye) and grade 1 maturity....Baby sex is XY but d sonographer decided to put ?XY and ask me to check back in few weeks time, Abeg I don remove d ? and claim my XY( officially team blue).

Please how much did you do the scan and where?

Please mamas has anyone used "Maldox" before, i was given at my last ANC visit for malaria but yet to take it. I hope it OK to take it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
ahnie:
Pls mamas with hyper active babies,pls how do you guys cope with your todds?

My baby has bloodpatches inside his eyes,courtesy of my lil 23months old baby.most times she twists the baby's hands and legs,often times she tries to put her nails inside the baby's eyes.i have spanked her severally,but she z not relenting!

Seems she x on a vendetta!pls what other measures will I employ to curb this her new found hobby?
I don't think you can do much about it. She is just a baby herself so spanking won't help. You just have to make sure she is never alone with the baby. My 3 year old is always trying to carry the baby or wanting to feed him. He thinks he is helping not knowing what he is doing is dangerous. Even if I am going to the restroom and it's just the 3 of us at home I take the baby with me to the restroom.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin senior dey sweet oooo...no worry, team 2018 dey ,u people can do senior senior for them too grin grin grin

angeltolly:

cry

See who dey form senior lipsrsealed when we still have 1 week to go in May, then June, July, August before the thing reach her turn o tongue senior senior tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
peggygee:
grin grin grin senior dey sweet oooo...no worry, team 2018 dey ,u people can do senior senior for them too grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=ToyosiR post=56793049]Greetings to all Mama.

How are we doing.

Please, i want to address one burning issue with our Muslim mama as we are expecting the month of fasting.

please read and digest.

/quote] Jazakillahu khaeran mama, may Allah reward you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 3:07pm On May 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:
mama, nawa oo, u dey vex for me, na only me u no put smile, na my name u put last self, I greet u self u no answer. it is well. hope you doing very well? supernatural delivery is your portion, teamjuneforsupernaturaldelivery,

Hahahahahaaaa Abeg o, I no vex 4 anybody oooo I meant to put smiley Dis ";" kan enta.
Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
BS seen very sharp sharp delivery grin I likey!
nikkishola:

They asked us to supply delivery things because they said they don't want to be running around wen somebody come to deliver in the midnight and find out that the bag is not complete. So they will check everything before the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
nikkishola:

That's why I like you.

As for your hospital, lol they are not smiling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 4:00pm On May 23, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2017
Naomi14:
Really see me o! E bi like say dis vigilante don do me something Na so I go delivery room, after pushing I forget my atm pin. To pay hospital bill with POS kon bi wahala! cheesy My hubby had to bring cash.
e no easy my cappo. vigilante no be here. I hope u don remember the pin Shea! God na ur muscle. my love to LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by backpainpro: 4:17pm On May 23, 2017
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fibroidquestns: 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
Natural fibroid solution for #37,500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
angeltolly:

No mind team September o,Senior koh seniority niiii.....wen some of dem will still port to early October.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2017
imurboss:

Please how much did you do the scan and where?

Please mamas has anyone used "Maldox" before, i was given at my last ANC visit for malaria but yet to take it. I hope it OK to take it
I did here it in badagry ooo,and it went for shikini 1k(2D scan)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
OK oo, oya I don collect the kiss. You too chop pounced yam and eforiro.
Iyomomoreloaded:

Hahahahahaaaa Abeg o, I no vex 4 anybody oooo I meant to put smiley Dis ";" kan enta.
Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks Cappo Toyosir for the detailed info. Me am just thinkning about the hunger dazzol! Dont know if i'd be able to cope. Otherwise its the fidyah.
Will you be fasting?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
Mama, I can't wait for you to hand over to me. Please remaining MAY mamas warm up, so that June mama's can take charge. Junemamasfor supernaturaldelivery.
Naomi14:
UPDATED ROLL CALL (TEAMMAY2017)

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, welcomes Charming princess (4th May)
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ Welcomes Charming prince
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, welcomes Charming princess (3rd May)
@Berra .................... 3rd May, welcomes Charming prince
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, welcomes Charming prince (21st May)
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, welcomes Charming princess (1st May)
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, welcomes Charming princess (6th May)
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, gender XX
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, gender XY
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, welcomes Charming prince (12th May)
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princess (1st May)
@Ahnie .............. April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming prince.
@Afollyshade ......... April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming princess.
@queeniejay .......... 7th May, gender XY
@reniduke ............. 15th May, gender XX
@oamronnie ........... June but ported to (7th May) welcomes Charming prince.
@fruitfulhome ......... welcomes Charming prince (10th May)

My wonderful teamies how una dey? How is vigilante treating you. Kisses and hugs to lo! kiss May they bring Joy overflow to your homes. Our children are blessed!

My remaining teamies yet to offload, May God give you all the strength you need on that beautiful day. I am awaiting una goodnews kiss

I know June mama's have started warming up. All ye that have 1st week edds in June, I am expecting ya BA May 31st grin you should be 39weeks by then grin

#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss##nocomplication# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
First bumpy tuesday appearance cheesy #28 weeks 3days! #teamAugustForSupernaturalDeliveryInshaAllah!
Where are you ohhhh teamies and other teams show ya bumps!

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
No mind team September o,Senior koh seniority niiii.....wen some of dem will still port to early October.

Abi o cheesy cheesy I don mark senior peggygee face now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Na wa oh, no bumps today? Should we post throwback for you people? *runs off*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Ehen, cute bump. Welldone mama

airforcewife:
First bumpy tuesday appearance cheesy #28 weeks 3days! #teamAugustForSupernaturalDeliveryInshaAllah!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2017
airforcewife:
Thanks Cappo Toyosir for the detailed info. Me am just thinkning about the hunger dazzol! Dont know if i'd be able to cope. Otherwise its the fidyah.
Will you be fasting?
Some mama too like food, small fast u can't do....Wen me dey always fast midnight to 7am every morning
tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
airforcewife:
Sexy mama with a Sexy bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Some mama too like food, small fast u can't do....Wen me dey always fast midnight to 7am every morning
tongue

grin cheesy cheesy Maama d Maama! Hahahhh! Abeg come help me do dis small 30 naaa! E nor plenty!!

Thanks Maama!
Thanks Maama hunniesuzie!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 5:52pm On May 23, 2017
Greetings pretty preggy mammas! Help needed! Started noticing swollen feet on Sunday and it still persists though I'm tryina keep it elevated. Has anyone experienced this? Esp this early? #25weeks #teamseptemberforeasydelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
Red carpet for your arrival Folash! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 6:14pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=tiwatopebam

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.