Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124504 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:24pm On May 23, 2017
goodfortun:
Greetings pretty preggy mammas! Help needed! Started noticing swollen feet on Sunday and it still persists though I'm tryina keep it elevated. Has anyone experienced this? Esp this early? #25weeks #teamseptemberforeasydelivery
Mine happened earlier than that. Hope they test your urine at your Hosp check ups, as long as it's protein free your swollen feet is nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:27pm On May 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Na wa oh, no bumps today? Should we post throwback for you people? *runs off*
Can you remember how much you paid at your 6 week vaccination appointment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2017
Jazakum llahu khayran cappo ToyosiR, this is the 1st Ramadan that i wil be scared of, Alhamdulilah there is an option.

Airforcewife teamie u ve got a cute bump kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:48pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks at jaysmama n zaynie!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2017
Very soon dear! It's just 8days to go grin
tiwatopebam:
Mama, I can't wait for you to hand over to me. Please remaining MAY mamas warm up, so that June mama's can take charge. Junemamasfor supernaturaldelivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 7:07pm On May 23, 2017
it's bumpy Tuesday. let me upload b4 I offload

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2017
Benignasweety:
It hav tey o, please do justice to dat diary and update grin
Seriously I didnt notice wat was wrong in dat picture o, u mind to tell me?

dear it's done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Mine happened earlier than that. Hope they test your urine at your Hosp check ups, as long as it's protein free your swollen feet is nothing to worry about.

Thanks sis! I've always had that tested at all antenatal visits and no sugar nor proteins. Just worried sha esp at this stage but feel reassured by your response. Will also consult with doc @next antenatal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
abeg do I have rhogam sisters here?

abi na only me waka come

bumpy Tuesday

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:52pm On May 23, 2017
It was HMO but I think the bill I signed was 12k. How was it? Hope no fever. We're going this weekend sef for 14 weeks
Giddyperson:

Can you remember how much you paid at your 6 week vaccination appointment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2017
maureensylvia:
abeg do I have rhogam sisters here?

abi na only me waka come

bumpy Tuesday

Lols.... Rhogam sisters indeed. No be only you Waka come o sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:54pm On May 23, 2017
It's normal so far your protein levels are fine

goodfortun:

Thanks sis! I've always had that tested at all antenatal visits and no sugar nor proteins. Just worried sha esp at this stage but feel reassured by your response. Will also consult with doc @next antenatal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:09pm On May 23, 2017
angeltolly:

Lols.... Rhogam sisters indeed. No be only you Waka come o sad
lolzzzz how much is it in ur side?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamakendra(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2017
stephmiracle:
Its not too long ago that mummy liftedhands secured some plots of land in Preggy thread for some of our ATC sisters and I think 2 already has their bfp so by faith, am securing this one for my eldest sister who is in TTC thread and who is actually the person that brought me to Nairaland.

This is for you mamakendra. You will receive your bfp in few months from now, carry to term and deliver safely while I continue rejoicing as the newest aunt. Love u sis
Thanks my darling baby sister. I know it's you grin
Kendra and I, are saying we love you

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purelady(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2017
Am following this thread bumper to bumper, baba God over to you oo, prove yourself in all of us GTC, to the preggy Mama's I dey hail ooo, easy peasy delivery in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:25pm On May 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:
It was HMO but I think the bill I signed was 12k. How was it? Hope no fever. We're going this weekend sef for 14 weeks
Oh You HMO people are enjoying, it's not 6 weeks yet o just budgeting ahead, is the vaccination only done on weekends, was meaning to call the Hosp and ask but I can as well ask you.

Fever kwa? Does it come with fever cry I'm dreading it ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:38pm On May 23, 2017
Lol. I won't even lie. I'm lucky cos my own even covers Rota. If you want to save cost you can do the govt issued ones free at PHC close to you then just go to our hospital to do the ones not covered by govt.

They do Wednesdays and Saturdays, venue is that place where we used to have Mothercraft

Small fever. Just buy paracetamol and give LO after the shot and at 8 hr intervals. It's usually gone by the next day

Giddyperson:

Oh You HMO people are enjoying, it's not 6 weeks yet o just budgeting ahead, is the vaccination only done on weekends, was meaning to call the Hosp and ask but I can as well ask you.

Fever kwa? Does it come with fever cry I'm dreading it ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:42pm On May 23, 2017
@maureensylvia, I don't even know yet but according to spiceeamiee

spiceeamiee:
From the research I made last week, Bola Chemist at Marina is selling for 35K. Victory Pharmacy in Festac is N36100. BlueSeal Pharmacy in Amuwo is N34200 and Joy Pharmacy Egbeda is N38000. I however got the contact of a medical sales rep that is selling for N27k.

So am planning on getting that contact from her soon as I need it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2017
mizz2posh:

I know right, like I said, my babies usually come at 38w and im 37w and 2 days at the moment, so maybe it will happen again or maybe not. 1 team june momma I think might port to May is benignasweetie thats one desperate with a capital D momma, she just cant wait to hold her baby cheesy
Heheheheheh abi o, see as I dey look May dey pass me by like dix... well I still have from now till next week wednesday wink....
BA loading grin cheesy

Cant wait to meet mah Zion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
ftmum:
Good morning adorable mothers

Good morning my cappoo@Naomi 14

Good morning my Teamie

I got the best wedding anniversary gift ever.

My bouncing baby boy made his grand entrance yesterday 21st May 2017 which was also my wedding anniversary.

Not easy but I'm super grateful.

Bs later.

Cc Naomi14

Yaaaay! Ive got a birthday mate! Yees!
Congrats mama. God bless hom

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
How are the sexy #TeamJune mama's doing?
Hope we have finished shopping and all our bags are packed?
May is almost gone, June is just a few days away!
The good Lord shall perfect all dat concerns us before, during and after delivery.
All our needs shall be met sufficiently according to His riches in glory!
We shall suffer no complications during childbirth nor any loss In Jesus mighty name Amen!!!

Blossomedcherry ; where you don carry our triplets run go? Hope y'all are doing great? Pls drop a word.

Orente21 ; How far now, hope u Neva port o? Lol.

Suzzy4God kiss

Toriella ; hello, u scarce o!

Nobledeals ; where & how have u been?

Burticious ; Oga how ur DW? It has tey o!

Omolayo29 kiss

Rollykotex ; how are you doing mama, it's been a very long while you came in here ,hope u& baby are good?

Mofy1 kiss

Perfectcrown kiss

Oamronnie ; how's our may baby?

Targatarga kiss

Chinweotito kiss

I4eva kiss

Mizzy2posh ; how are u mama, hope the spotting eventually stopped ?

Benignasweety ; hope u're feeling better?

Tiwatopebam

Thanks mama. Ive not bn active cus mtn was dealing with my acct bal,i tire 4dem.
Yes o,we are ready.
#safeandsharpsharpdeliveryinjesusname
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:05pm On May 23, 2017
Mzleemah thanks teamie! Make sure u report for next bumpy tuesday ohh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:10pm On May 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. I won't even lie. I'm lucky cos my own even covers Rota. If you want to save cost you can do the govt issued ones free at PHC close to you then just go to our hospital to do the ones not covered by govt.

They do Wednesdays and Saturdays, venue is that place where we used to have Mothercraft

Small fever. Just buy paracetamol and give LO after the shot and at 8 hr intervals. It's usually gone by the next day

Hehehe, I am sighting my hospital people here ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:39pm On May 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Tell me more cheesy
What is PHC and which ones are the govt issued ones
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:42pm On May 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Tell me more cheesy

PHCs are primary healthcare centers, they give almost all the vaccines free except rotavirus and any other after 12 months of age. However, depending on which you decide to attend you have to get there very early .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 10:56pm On May 23, 2017
zaynie:

I need translation please.
Somebody help! angry

Let me use this sentence to explain what it means: When am saying that I have not finished the responsibility I was given, u are asking me to take up another responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:57pm On May 23, 2017
Twogreatnations:

PHCs are primary healthcare centers, they give almost all the vaccines free except rotavirus and any other after 12 months of age. However, depending on which you decide to attend you have to get there very early .
Thanks a lot, how would I know which one is close to me kwanu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 10:59pm On May 23, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Oh we be jjc! don't worry we go get cappo soon. Thanks for the info...

Mama, welcome to preggy thread. May you carry to term and deliver safely in due time..... You can as well be the jan cappo. You can do it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:02pm On May 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Thanks a lot, how would I know which one is close to me kwanu

You could ask around from mothers in your neighborhood. There would surely be one around you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 4:22am On May 24, 2017
Good morning to all the ladies in the house.......Kudos to you all. I have come again ooooooo, i was team january last year and i am back again, i have just been tested positive though i didnt plan for it and neither did i want another baby yet but His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts our thoughts so i return all the glory to Him alone.
Congratulations to all the new moms and i pray for safe delivery for the pregnant mums, it is well with us all in Jesus' name.
#teamjanuaryagain#

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:08am On May 24, 2017
Primary health centre. Ambode has put signs all around lagos so you should be able to locate the one in your area. All except Rota are free for the first 3 sets. Can't remember the others. They also do family planning free so if you choose to go that route don't go and waste money
Giddyperson:

Tell me more cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:08am On May 24, 2017
Loooool
Twogreatnations:

Hehehe, I am sighting my hospital people here ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.