Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146034 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:18am On May 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Primary health centre. Ambode has put signs all around lagos so you should be able to locate the one in your area. All except Rota are free for the first 3 sets. Can't remember the others. They also do family planning free so if you choose to go that route don't go and waste money
Ok I've used google to find one really close to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:15am On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Heheheheheh abi o, see as I dey look May dey pass me by like dix... well I still have from now till next week wednesday wink....
BA loading grin cheesy

Cant wait to meet mah Zion...

same here. av increased my exercised sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:19am On May 24, 2017
Good morning seniors, plz help I was at the hospital on Monday and the doc said pregnancy is only established after 21days of missed period. That he doesn't accept hpt or bpt
That i shld return on the 6th June for scan
How true abeg?
I'm seriously not feeling well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On May 24, 2017
realtalk19:

same here. av increased my exercised sef
Lol, e go happen cuz u nah May maama but me, am jex a back bench June maama eyeing May 31st to meet mah lo grin

Which Exercise u dey do pass to dey waka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:
Good morning seniors, plz help I was at the hospital on Monday and the doc said pregnancy is only established after 21days of missed period. That he doesn't accept hpt or bpt
How true abeg?
Seek a second opinion from another hospital... But as per dat 21days of missed period, itz tru sha. Some pipo will tell you itz after 2months of missed period sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Oh You HMO people are enjoying, it's not 6 weeks yet o just budgeting ahead, is the vaccination only done on weekends, was meaning to call the Hosp and ask but I can as well ask you.

Fever kwa? Does it come with fever cry I'm dreading it ahead
Please what is HMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2017
derommyvent:
Good morning to all the ladies in the house.......Kudos to you all. I have come again ooooooo, i was team january last year and i am back again, i have just been tested positive though i didnt plan for it and neither did i want another baby yet but His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts our thoughts so i return all the glory to Him alone.
Congratulations to all the new moms and i pray for safe delivery for the pregnant mums, it is well with us all in Jesus' name.
#teamjanuaryagain#
Welcome ma, e be like say d raining season dey always ginger your swagger hence d consistent January babies cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:38am On May 24, 2017
Jj

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:39am On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Please what is HMO
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2017
Hello team October..... Hope we don dey shop small small though I planned gathering money and go to trade fair once,but for dis recession period na to start early go pay oo.... Infact hubby is so anxious and don dey use style buy his baby things oo.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 9:52am On May 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Hello team October..... Hope we don dey shop small small though I planned gathering money and going to trade fair once,but for dis recession period na to start early go pay oo.... Infact hubby is so anxious and don dey use style buy his baby things oo.

Hello Cappo, u never do any roll call oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:04am On May 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I did here it in badagry ooo,and it went for shikini 1k(2D scan)

quite interesting but must it be done at 20wks or it can be done some other time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17am On May 24, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Lol
E reach to laugh o, as I no knw am, u for jex do d Lol and den tell me wetin e mean.

What is HMO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 10:18am On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
E reach to laugh o, as I no knw am, u for jex do d Lol and den tell me wetin e mean.

What is HMO

An HMOis an acronym for a “Health Maintenance Organisation” in Nigeria. They are companies mandated solely to manage the provision of health care services through HealthCare Facilities (Hospitals, Opticians, Dentists etc) Accredited by the Scheme.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:21am On May 24, 2017
CoolOne1:

An HMOis an acronym for a “Health Maintenance Organisation” in Nigeria. They are companies mandated solely to manage the provision of health care services through HealthCare Facilities (Hospitals, Opticians, Dentists etc) Accredited by the Scheme.
Oohhh okay, tnx ma.. d way d HMO was jex flying yesterday, I con dey tink say na vaccine sef as I see 6weeks, give paractemol 8hourly...

Now I knw better! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 10:58am On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Lol, e go happen cuz u nah May maama but me, am jex a back bench June maama eyeing May 31st to meet mah lo grin

Which Exercise u dey do pass to dey waka?

climbing stairs and pelvic exercises
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Oohhh okay, tnx ma.. d way d HMO was jex flying yesterday, I con dey tink say na vaccine sef as I see 6weeks, give paractemol 8hourly...

Now I knw better! cheesy
Lol I see she's already answered u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26am On May 24, 2017
Lol! Mama d mama I like you o jare! You can ask question cheesy
Benignasweety:

Now I knw better! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:28am On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:
How true abeg?
Hian maybe that's his hospital policy but he seems rude. In other words he's saying seeing is believing. Sha don't agree to any scan until you are atleast 6 weeks, so that they won't start saying they can't find their head.

Go see a doctor that accepts bpt, maybe they would test you for malaria tho I think it's just ms doing you. I tested +ve before I missed my period and no doctor told me this 21 days story, all they needed to confirm was bpt.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 11:40am On May 24, 2017
Oya everybody clear road oooo... Porting all the way from ATC... Have dreamt of this day all my life, and I wondered when it would come.... but here I am today.
mummy zaynie wey my red carpet and golden chair.....
Team January toh badt gan... where are my team mates; curvilicious and others... hope we have a cappo already....
Thank u Lord!!!! Finally.....

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 11:47am On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:
How true abeg?
I think he should have just told you to do a scan right away...
Am just back from the hospital, and my doc also said the blood test result isn't enough for her; that I should do a scan to rule out ectopic pregnancy and to check that every other thing is fine....
I think you should just go and do a scan, so that your fears can be allayed...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:53am On May 24, 2017
Go to another hospital biko. While they may not start antenatal immediately, they should at least accept your bpt and tell you what to do till they can do a scan

curvilicious:
How true abeg?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richu89: 12:01pm On May 24, 2017
Hello every one...am so happy to be here...was formally team september but i had a missed miscarriage in march...now am team january..for d mama asking about the price of rhogam..its 35k in abuja as of march dat i bought it.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:
How true abeg?

Curvilicious mama pls calm down, the doc is only looking for a prove and he will get more than enough cuz God has already started his work and he is going to finish it. You be our capo pls take up your duty we don dey plenty wink smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
stephmiracle:

Mama, welcome to preggy thread. May you carry to term and deliver safely in due time..... You can as well be the jan cappo. You can do it

Thanks mama. Amen for the prayers...

Na curvilicious go be our cappo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Hello team October..... Hope we don dey shop small small though I planned gathering money and going to trade fair once,but for dis recession period na to start early go pay oo.... Infact hubby is so anxious and don dey use style buy his baby things oo.

Cappo I hail o
e I Neva start o, I still dey believe God for money o. I go like do my shopping as from that 7months sha

The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2017
@olalayo1710, aamin fazaakillahu khayraa

airforcewife:
Thanks Cappo Toyosir for the detailed info. Me am just thinkning about the hunger dazzol! Dont know if i'd be able to cope. Otherwise its the fidyah.
Will you be fasting?
If you cant cope, you pay back later na. Its not compulsory ooo. abeg no force yasef ......

Pweetiebabe:
Some mama too like food, small fast u can't do....Wen me dey always fast midnight to 7am every morning
tongue

no mind dem jaare. midnight to 7am no be moi moi ooooo. Abeg tell dem well.

Mzleemah:
Jazakum llahu khayran cappo ToyosiR, this is the 1st Ramadan that i wil be scared of, Alhamdulilah there is an option.
Why scared?

NOthing dey happenooo

I have fasted in my two pregnancies. 1st one at 7month and the second at 4 month. Insha Allah i will try out this too.
May Allah ease it and reward us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Thanks mama. Amen for the prayers...

Na curvilicious go be our cappo
yes ooooo #team jan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:
How true abeg?

U can go to another hospital my dear, going to scan too early has its own advantages & disadvantages. Don't expect any hospital to attend to you now expect a private hospital or ur gynae who treated u during ttc which dey ll only accept during emergency. Morning sickness can start anytime, don't entertain fear in dz journey, continue declaring positive words to ur baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.