Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134580 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
no dearie am not,its actually about my twin sister.thanks dear for your kind response.
Benignasweety:
yea it can still move up after 35weeks...

Sexyjuly, I neva knew u wia a waddling maama o, set to drop on d sexy July...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Damsel21:
Hello everyone how was ur day.Alhamdulilah am getting better day by day jst having some questions
1,is it normal to fell weak and still spot sometimes after evacuation?
2,I still experience lower abdominal pain sometimes is it normal?
Wen I complain abt d spotting to my doc h said it's normal but am scared after 3consecutiv evacuation.
It's almost a week now and am still feeling dizzy and weak, what shld I do?
More importantly how do I overcome depression am feeling so depressed and unhappy
Sorry, I don't have answer to the questions above.

Ma, only you can make yourself happy, don't dwell in the past ( I know its not easy) Just focus on the future. Dream of your children surrounding your table. Read motivational books, and keep reminding yourself of God's promises for your life. Speak positive words Into your life, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Damsel21,
Eat well ok, veggies, fruits even carbs for energy. You just passed through an ordeal both physically and emotionally, don't forget that ok.

Sweet sis, of course you are expected to feel low, please who wouldn't? I concur with seeing a counselor and like mommy Alpha said, ask in the hospital where you did the evacuation. I want you to have just one thing in mind, you got out Sweety, you did it. That alone took strength, many couldn't and died in it, lost their self esteem or just decided to take their lives, but you got out, that's strength, that's being strong, that's knowing what is good for you. I am and I believe all mamas here are proud of you. If you can, give yourself treats. Rest and pick yourself up. Do crazy things like mommy Prettyhurts suggested. Have fun. If you are in a rural area, look at every single bird you can find, every leaf and every tree, imagine how they grow, what tells them to grow, what tells them to bear fruit, how they know they are supposed to bring forth beautiful flowers (for flowers). Let them give you strength ok. It is well with you.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
beyedew:
Damsel21,
Eat well ok, veggies, fruits even carbs for energy. You just passed through an ordeal both physically and emotionally, don't forget that ok.

Sweet sis, of course you are expected to feel low, please who wouldn't? I concur with seeing a counselor and like mommy Alpha said, ask in the hospital where you did the evacuation. I want you to have just one thing in mind, you got out Sweety, you did it. That alone took strength, many couldn't and died in it, lost their self esteem or just decided to take their lives, but you got out, that's strength, that's being strong, that's knowing what is good for you. I am and I believe all mamas here are proud of you. If you can, give yourself treats. Rest and pick yourself up. Do crazy things like mommy Prettyhurts suggested. Have fun. If you are in a rural area, look at every single bird you can find, every leaf and every tree, imagine how they grow, what tells them to grow, what tells them to bear fruit, how they know they are supposed to bring forth beautiful flowers (for flowers). Let them give you strength ok. It is well with you.
thank you so much like u red my mind there was a time I almost end it all but I rmbr d ppl that needs me other than those that did not will keen to ur words Jst that my area is a new site most tines am always alone thinking of traveling wen am stronger,thank u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2017
comtem2011:

Ma, only you can make yourself happy, don't dwell in the past ( I know its not easy) Just focus on the future. Dream of your children surrounding your table. Read motivational books, and keep reminding yourself of God's promises for your life. Speak positive words Into your life, you are good to go.
thank u sis I will do that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Damsel21, hope u're beta today. if u don't mind, I av smone u can talk to - a mature mind who also doubles as a health worker.
u can send me a pm if u're interested.
a pleasant Fri morning to u all mamas& blessed LOs.
cheers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Please mamas, am I the only one seeing this error? Abi the winches in my villa want make I stop nairaland ni?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
beyedew:
Please mamas, am I the only one seeing this error? Abi the winches in my villa want make I stop nairaland ni?
sebi u're here already na. lols. I actually saw it too earlier today bt its been fine ever since.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2017
beyedew:
It's not only you jor. It even started with ne from Wednesday. It can be very annoying. But like oga on top said they are working on it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
beyedew:

Since yesterday oo, I've been experiencing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Am back...
so 5am I woke him up to check me. He did and he said I was like 2 to 3cm*he has tiny hands* dilated and advised we chilax at home till afternoon...I knew I wouldn't want to stay at home till afternoon. so around 7 I went to bath and by 7.30 I woke Mr man up to let's go to hospital . by 8.45 we got to the hospital and when I was checked, the doc with fat fingers said I was just 2cm I was like Wtf. even hubby said he was sure i was more than that. (pls note, the doc only inserted one finger.)he said I would b checked in another 4hrs jeez. by 1pm, the doc on duty came to check on me and said I was 4cm*I almost collapsed * and said he will come check in another 4hrs again ...hmm, I was in pain but not really a serious one as I was still chatting and attending to calls.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
By 5, another doc came to check and said I was 6cm shortly after another came and said 5*ahn ahn na only me waka come* it was then I knew I was in labor o. by 9 another came and said I was 7 argh! I almost collapsed and by then, labor had dawned on me. I was chanting all the psalms I knew, I asked my brothers to b reading some to me, husband was calming me down *baby, this is the pain I was talking about *it's labor pain baby it will soon b over* those were the words he was speaking to me...
another came to check by 1 and said I was 9cm but contractions weren't strong enough *chai*husband came and said same too. by 2, I was screaming out one of the name of the consultant I knew but was told he Was in theatre *chai see my life o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thank God it's going

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ariegurl:
nairaland is really messing me up.am tired of posting and posting .guess I would continue later .pray this get posted

Try more abeg!!!
D story is sweeting me grin, dis thread don teach me aproko
Congrats ma, God bless ur LO

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello Mamas. Finally I'm here again. And this time I'm here to stay. To the glory of God, I'm 17 weeks. I have two dates for my Edd, Nov 29 and Dec 2. But I want a November Baby 'cause its a special month: My wedding anniversary, my birthday and my mom's birthday. So Team November here I come. November Cappo Anugod, please add me to the group. Thanks.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
UmmTwins2:
BritneyStacy, Comtem2011, CheeryChy, where u mamas? Abeg come in more often n show us ur pretty pregnant faces....abi na hands/fingers grin
CheeryChy hw have u n Lo been? Pls say hi

I have registered o. We are fine. Thanks for checking up.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
June mamas that have birthed their lo's, aw is vigilante treating us or may be am the only one in that shoe
safe delivery to remaining June mamas
my cappo tiwatopebam and iyamomoreloaded good news from u soonest
July mamas, on your mark! Get set!! ...... hope bags r intact
sabi mamas pls aw can colic be managed since it has no cure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
CheeryChy:
Hello Mamas. Finally I'm here again. And this time I'm here to stay. To the glory of God, I'm 17 weeks. I have two dates for my Edd, Nov 29 and Dec 2. But I want a November Baby 'cause its a special month: My wedding anniversary, my birthday and my mom's birthday. So Team November here I come. November Cappo Anugod, please add me to the group. Thanks.
Oya sekem, sekem sekem... grin grin
Don't mind me jor, just dancing out my joy grin

Welcome dear, kiss kiss do have a peaceful pregnancy and easy peasy birth. Ya welkom to the month of LoveBabies kiss kiss

We rock! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
*panting heavily... Ah ah... Wipes sweaty face...*

You people can write for Africa, mbok...

I have been chasing this thread since, the more I read, the more it increases finally I don reach...

Mamas how body?

Una no dey ask of person eh

Longest time.

Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded o.

Welcom to all the newbies.

Vigilante mamas, God is your strength.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
OmoLayo29:
June mamas that have birthed their lo's, aw is vigilante treating us or may be am the only one in that shoe
safe delivery to remaining June mamas
my cappo tiwatopebam and iyamomoreloaded good news from u soonest
July mamas, on your mark! Get set!! ...... hope bags r intact
sabi mamas pls aw can colic be managed since it has no cure

Hello Mama

Yes colic can be managed.

Pls see a paediatrician in order to get the drug suitable for your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
CheeryChy:

Welcome Ma

Happy Bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
CheeryChy:
Where is that dancing emoji when you need it ehn? I'm so happy to hear this congrats sis! Your birth announcement is next and it shall be permanent in Jesus name amen.

Yes November is a blessed month! Welcome to the team of supernatural delivery. Ekene won't mind a birthday mate Nov 25th wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
CheeryChy:
blessed be Jehovah! I'm so happy for u. &to think I almost mentioned u dis am before my phn battery went dead. God will bring dis to perfection.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
CheeryChy:
Hello Mamas. Finally I'm here again. And this time I'm here to stay. To the glory of God, I'm 17 weeks. I have two dates for my Edd, Nov 29 and Dec 2. But I want a November Baby 'cause its a special month: My wedding anniversary, my birthday and my mom's birthday. So Team November here I come. November Cappo Anu.god, please add me to the group. Thanks.
Congrats darling, this time around u ll carry to term and deliver healthy babies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please mamas sabi, Abeg between baby rocker and a swing, which one is better? I am a second time mum but used neither of them for my first baby but the struggle was real, that boy kept me on my feet swinging and singing for hours on end, I got so used to it that I would even unconsciously cup my hands, swing and dance away even when I wasn't carrying him till someone nudges me back to reality. Body must be moving if he is ever gonna get a wink of sleep. The wahala scares me so much that I think a swing or a rocker would be a good investment for this baby but I don't know which one serves the purpose better.
Don't read and pass o, Pls all inputs will be appreciated.
#teamOctober happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
katchycouture:

Everight diagnostic & laboratory service... it is on banking road (if u are familiar with owerri).. clear pictures and visuals in coloured and very very cheap...I paid just 3k
Thank you, Sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
CheeryChy:

Welcome teamie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mamas pls is it normal for ny navel to br painful when i touch it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
comtem2011:

u need someone to stay at home with u or u can visit people
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
At past 2am, the man came, checked on me and said I was doing good but that contractions weren't so strong too and he instructed the nurses to give me Oxytocin i was like argh! morogo o. meanwhile I told my husband and the consultant I wanted CS and both said I have tried to get to 9 and CS was out of it.hmmm, after the nurses inserted the drip, some minutes later I was having the urge to push again o. The nurses , husband, brothers and Sils were screaming don't push yet o. u ain't fully dilated , don't allow ur yansh to tear o.lol. (note that I have been having the urge to push bfr the drip was inserted since I was told I was 8cm and each time I tried stopping the urge I end up screaming so bad that I will eventually push ) me I was sha doing the pushing o. It was during one of the don't push that my hubby saw the baby's head and called on the nurses to come confirm and she said it was the head and asked the other nurses to bring me wheel chair and I was wheeled into the delivery room. when I got there, the doctor said whenever I feel any contraction, I should push.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
I did 3 times and the most beautiful creature ever came forth from me o. ordinary me o, a sinner whom God still love and gave the grace to birth and nurture one of his*may God's name be praised *
less I forget ojare, when I pushed the 1st time, the doc told my husband that am tight and that she might v to cut me.my husband just simply said, she has to be tight now, that was what I paid money for and abeg, give her cut chai! that was how the doc cut me o*still nursing the wound though .episiotomy site suck*
as soon as I delivered my baby girl, all the pain disappeared; no more back pain et al.
In all, I thank God for a wonderful and smooth pregnancy journey. I thank my nairaland family and all them sabi mamas zaynie, jazzyjazz, can't keep mentioning names and all them mamas who had one way or the other helped me and made this journey a smooth one, God bless u all
and to my able cappo tiwatopebam ; u r the best.see u guys again in 2020/21 God's willing .
cappo I Don submit my BS ooooo cc tiwatopebam
Ps: kindly ignore all the typos, thanks

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ariegurl:
I did 3 times and the most beautiful creature ever came forth from me o. ordinary me o, a sinner whom God still love and gave the grace to birth and nurture one of his*may God's name be praised *
less I forget ojare, when I pushed the 1st time, the doc told my husband that am tight and that she might v to cut me.my husband just simply said, she has to be tight now, that was what I paid money for and abeg, give her cut chai! that was how the doc cut me o*still nursing the wound though .episiotomy site suck*
as soon as I delivered my baby girl, all the pain disappeared; no more back pain et al.
In all, I thank God for a wonderful and smooth pregnancy journey. I thank my nairaland family and all them sabi mamas zaynie, jazzyjazz, can't keep mentioning names and all them mamas who had one way or the other helped me and made this journey a smooth one, God bless u all
and to my able cappo tiwatopebam ; u r the best.see u guys again in 2020/21 God's willing .
cappo I Don submit my BS ooooo cc tiwatopebam
Ps: kindly ignore all the typos, thanks
Congrats teamie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.