Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134809 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ariegurl:
I did 3 times and the most beautiful creature ever came forth from me o. ordinary me o, a sinner whom God still love and gave the grace to birth and nurture one of his*may God's name be praised *
less I forget ojare, when I pushed the 1st time, the doc told my husband that am tight and that she might v to cut me.my husband just simply said, she has to be tight now, that was what I paid money for and abeg, give her cut chai! that was how the doc cut me o*still nursing the wound though .episiotomy site suck*
as soon as I delivered my baby girl, all the pain disappeared; no more back pain et al.
In all, I thank God for a wonderful and smooth pregnancy journey. I thank my nairaland family and all them sabi mamas zaynie, jazzyjazz, can't keep mentioning names and all them mamas who had one way or the other helped me and made this journey a smooth one, God bless u all
and to my able cappo tiwatopebam ; u r the best.see u guys again in 2020/21 God's willing .
cappo I Don submit my BS ooooo cc tiwatopebam
Ps: kindly ignore all the typos, thanks

Weldone dear and congratulation. Hubby still get mouth dey talk about bride price for labor ward grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
good evening, happy to announce the arrival of my Prince, he came this morning 9:00 am, with tear at 39 weeks 3 days, BS later. remaining June mamas God will perfect yoursyours too.

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
@Anugod, thank you Cappo. It calls for dancing o! grin

@TwinBlessings, Thanks ma.

@Liftedhands, Amen and Amen to all your prayers. November is bae! Is 25th the appointed day for yummylicious babies like Ekene? grin grin I need fresh baby... And my birthday is on 24th o. kiss kiss kiss to our fresh prince.

@mignone, mama you are in the spirit o! shocked Amen to all your prayers.

@Blessedmum, Amen. Thanks ma.

@casler, thanks teamie.

@Ariegurl, weldone and congrats. Kisses to your LO.

@tiwatopebam, congrats mama. Welcome Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Congrats dear,welcome to d vigil team!
tiwatopebam:
good evening, happy to announce the arrival of my Prince, he came this morning 9:00 am, with tear at 39 weeks 3 days, BS later. remaining June mamas God will perfect yoursyours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chanbaby:

Weldone dear and congratulation. Hubby still get mouth dey talk about bride price for labor ward grin

he he he. no mind am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Mbliz post=57790780][/quote]congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ariegurl:

he he he. no mind am
lolssssssssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Congrats dear, regards to lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017

congrats ma. may God be with him

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:

congrats ma. may God be with him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yesitsme:
u need someone to stay at home with u or u can visit people
Damsel21
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:
a big congratulations on d arrival of ur long-awaited price. God bless u both

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.
@ iyomomoreloaded, we are waiting for your BA and BS ma.

Wowww, just 7 days to the 7th month
To God be all the glory.

Last update for the month of June

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. nneejima ------------ EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6 Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. A big welcome to 1st #TeamJuly Queen.
5. clinik ------------------ EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Welcome our 1st Princess. Congrats ma.
6. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
7. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
8. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
9. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
10. lululuv --------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
11. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
12. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
13. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
14. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
15. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
16. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
17. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
18. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
19. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
20. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
21. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
22. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
23. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
24. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
25. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
26. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
27. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
28. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
29. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
30. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
31. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
32. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
33. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
phlakkeys:

To God be all the glory.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
5. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
6. nneejima ----------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
7. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
8. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
9. lululuv --------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
10. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
11. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
12. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
13. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
15. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
16. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
17. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
21. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
22. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
25. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
27. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
30. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
31. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
32. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
Present Cappo.
Good to go, good to go, good to go Sir.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mrs Dunasy...your diary refused to open......lemmi just kukuma go to zaynie n giddyperson corner to kwanteenue from wia I stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Congrats tiwatopebam. God bless and keep ur babyboy kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Amen, thank you very much ma, kisses to cute baby zion kiss
Benignasweety:
You didnt need to state you are ATC ma cuz God has done it!

I heard its safer to abstain from sex d first few weeks of bfp... But inbetween d first trimester, u can commence unless you are having a high risk pregnancy...

Babydust ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriella: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:

Congratulations cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
tiwatopebam:

*dancing*. God be praised!
Congrats cappo. I rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
phlakkeys:

To God be all the glory.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

present cappo. We give God all d glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
thank you for the mention, May God bless you. I arrived hospital by 9pm Wednesday night and delivered Friday morning by 9 am with serious drama. my BS is very funny but not today I have not close my eyes since Wednesday night till now, let me catch some sleep. love you all.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriella: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ariegurl:
I did 3 times and the most beautiful creature ever came forth from me o. ordinary me o, a sinner whom God still love and gave the grace to birth and nurture one of his*may God's name be praised *
less I forget ojare, when I pushed the 1st time, the doc told my husband that am tight and that she might v to cut me.my husband just simply said, she has to be tight now, that was what I paid money for and abeg, give her cut chai! that was how the doc cut me o*still nursing the wound though .episiotomy site suck*
as soon as I delivered my baby girl, all the pain disappeared; no more back pain et al.
In all, I thank God for a wonderful and smooth pregnancy journey. I thank my nairaland family and all them sabi mamas zaynie, jazzyjazz, can't keep mentioning names and all them mamas who had one way or the other helped me and made this journey a smooth one, God bless u all
and to my able cappo tiwatopebam ; u r the best.see u guys again in 2020/21 God's willing .
cappo I Don submit my BS ooooo cc tiwatopebam
Ps: kindly ignore all the typos, thanks

Congratulations teamie.lovely BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
phlakkeys:

To God be all the glory.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

Present ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
BA
To God be the glory,i welcomed my prince on Wednesday through elective cs,weight 3.2kg.i ported from July to June.And scan allowed me to buy baby girl clothes but God give me a baby boy...bs will be done later

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wow...only July 36 wonderful mamas. I trowey salute oooo. Will have many BA and BS to read to make d month super fast grin so that September can catwalk in.....
Oh August comes before September...lemme chill before someone I know calls me out cheesy grin

phlakkeys:

To God be all the glory.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please mommas, which non-perfumed baby wipes is adviceable and available in the market?

What's the difference between bouncer and rocker? And the prices?

Also is molfix New born diapers adviceable to buy or is it too small? I mean for a start? Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Angel wipe is good, but I think it has pef. Bin long I used it so I can't really remember.
I bought the Molfix comfort fix (size 2)mini. Its for babies between 3-6kg. I don't really know how small/big it is cos I have not opened the pack. But I was told that what most mamas buy.
Bouncer/rocker is English grin. Rocker is better biko. Bought mine 2015 at 11k plus. Don't know the current price.
I hope I tried small with my answers grin

goodfortun:
Please mommas, which non-perfumed baby wipes is adviceable and available in the market?

Also is molfix New born diapers adviceable to buy or is it too small? I mean for a start? Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Angel wipe is good, but I think it has pef. Bin long I used it so I can't really remember.
I bought the Molfix comfort fix (size 2)mini. Its for babies between 3-6kg. I don't really know how small/big it is cos I have not opened the pack. But I was told that what most mamas buy.
Bouncer/rocker is English grin. Rocker is better biko. Bought mine 2015 at 11k plus. Don't know the current price.
I hope I tried small with my answers grin

Thanks momma. You over tried. How much was the molfix?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bought the pack of 96 for 3500, but I can see it for 3,120 on jumia. [quote author=goodfortun post=57795193][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2017
goodfortun:

I used molfix new born diapers for my daughter and it was just perfect. She was 3kg at birth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:48am On Jun 24, 2017
A swing is more effective cos rocker doesn't put babies to sleep but they outgrow it fast. However my situation was the same as yours. I started swinging unconsciously sef. Buy those rockers that convert to toddler chairs (Fisher price has one) and if you can invest in a swing too, I used my cousin's own for my LO twice and e be like magic. I'm going to buy mine next time around

Debclem:
Please mamas sabi, Abeg between baby rocker and a swing, which one is better? I am a second time mum but used neither of them for my first baby but the struggle was real, that boy kept me on my feet swinging and singing for hours on end, I got so used to it that I would even unconsciously cup my hands, swing and dance away even when I wasn't carrying him till someone nudges me back to reality. Body must be moving if he is ever gonna get a wink of sleep. The wahala scares me so much that I think a swing or a rocker would be a good investment for this baby but I don't know which one serves the purpose better.
Don't read and pass o, Pls all inputs will be appreciated.
#teamOctober happy bumping

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.