Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138067 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Huggies, pampers, are non perfumed i think and people have given positive feedback on them

No difference btw bouncer and rocker. Same ni. It's a swing that is different only cos of the type of motion

Buy Molfix size 2. Newborn may be a waste of money. If you do buy newborn ensure you buy a small pack only. Babies grow fast

goodfortun:
Please mommas, which non-perfumed baby wipes is adviceable and available in the market?

What's the difference between bouncer and rocker? And the prices?

Also is molfix New born diapers adviceable to buy or is it too small? I mean for a start? Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
A swing is more effective cos rocker doesn't put babies to sleep but they outgrow it fast. However my situation was the same as yours. I started swinging unconsciously sef. Buy those rockers that convert to toddler chairs (Fisher price has one) and if you can invest in a swing too, I used my cousin's own for my LO twice and e be like magic. I'm going to buy mine next time around

I bought the Fisher price 3 in 1 rocker and it's actually cool. You can use it as a rocker,swing and toddlers chair.
Cc Debclem

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 7:01am On Jun 24, 2017
tiwatopebam:
good evening, happy to announce the arrival of my Prince, he came this morning 9:00 am, with tear at 39 weeks 3 days, BS later. remaining June mamas God will perfect yoursyours too.
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2017
tiwatopebam:
thank you for the mention, May God bless you. I arrived hospital by 9pm Wednesday night and delivered Friday morning by 9 am with serious drama. my BS is very funny but not today I have not close my eyes since Wednesday night till now, let me catch some sleep. love you all.
Almost same as my first birth, I arrived Hospital at 12:30am on Friday, gave birth on sunday around 12:45am. No sleep from that Friday till Saturday 8 pm. I was dozing in the delivery room. I thank God for the gift of life.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Good morning house. I have some questions for experienced mamas.
1. How fast does lactation start after delivery for both cs and normal delivery? Because I read online that it takes a few days, does it mean I need to buy baby milk ahead, for the baby to feed on till my milk comes in
2. Is there a way of knowing if I will lactate fast? I have heard some women leak before delivery, I am 31 weeks plus 3 days and yet to notice any leaks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2017
That's the one I have. E nor dey swing anything. Does the other 2 well but the swinging motion is zero so doesn't do well with putting a newborn to sleep, it's now my LO is older that we're enjoying it

Blessedmum:

I bought the Fisher price 3 in 1 rocker and it's actually cool. You can use it as a rocker,swing and toddlers chair.
Cc Debclem

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2017
1. Not necessarily, colostrum comes immediately and that's what your baby needs in the initial period. My milk came in on the 3rd day post CS and it varies from one pregnancy to the next. The nurses will tell you if/when you need formula but there's no need to buy before hand.
2. No way to know oh, but once baby comes put him/her to breast frequently even if there's nothing there, the suction helps it come faster. I think it takes longer with CS cos you can't eat immediately. With a VD, you can start pap etc immediately baby drops and this helps lactation

Dazzle86:
1. How fast does lactation start after delivery for both cs and normal delivery? Because I read online that it takes a few days, does it mean I need to buy baby milk ahead, for the baby to feed on till my milk comes in
2. Is there a way of knowing if I will lactate fast? I have heard some women leak before delivery, I am 31 weeks plus 3 days and yet to notice any leaks.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Thanks wonderful cappo, earnestly looking forward, back pain and leg pain is intense, weeing na per seconds. Weakness/heaviness no b here. It is well with us all. Congrats to those that have their LOs already. It will end in praise
#teamJulyforStrength#

uote author=phlakkeys post=57792046]A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.
@ iyomomoreloaded, we are waiting for your BA and BS ma.

Wowww, just 7 days to the 7th month
To God be all the glory.

Last update for the month of June

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
5. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
6. nneejima ----------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
7. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
8. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
9. lululuv --------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
10. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
11. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
12. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
13. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
15. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
16. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
17. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
21. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
22. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
25. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
27. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
30. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
31. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
32. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2017
phlakkeys:
A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.

To God be all the glory.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.

present cappo.... sincerely it has not been easy,plenty pains coupled with the fact dat i lost my brother in law day before yesterday.. May God continually watch over us. #teamjuly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2017
katchycouture:

Thanks dear...God will always be God...

God will always be God!!! This wonderful gift God has blessed u with will open ur womb to bring forth more blessed and beautiful children. Some MIL's forget that some things are spiritual and by grace and not by our efforts, IVF, kpekus or power. U'll carry to full term and share ur BS in good health in Jesus Name!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
tiwatopebam:
good evening, happy to announce the arrival of my Prince, he came this morning 9:00 am, with tear at 39 weeks 3 days, BS later. remaining June mamas God will perfect yoursyours too.
wow congatulations my able cappo, may he bring joy and laughter to your home.. So if to say I reach edd u for still leave me run abi grin??

Zizi don dey chase 4weeks old, our circumcision site don dey kiss...
Happy attending to cord till it falls and a happy circumcision day in advance tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Dazzle86:

your mode of delivery does not decide ur milk flow. Some pple lactate before delivery I think body defers I had cs and was able to feed lo the following night ur baby will be d one to call out d milk even if milk is not coming out just let lo keep sucking the more lo sucks the earlier chance to lactate

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2017
orney:
Amen, thank you very much ma, kisses to cute baby zion kiss
He has received it... Thanks ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Piiko wat re thou doing here?have u come to register?

Yes I caught u, bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Piiko wat re thou doing here?have u come to register?

Yes I caught u, bro!
lol I like this thread I plan to be a good hubby someday, and a great father to my kids so a tip or two won't be bad cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
mojeco:
BA
To God be the glory,i welcomed my prince on Wednesday through elective cs,weight 3.2kg.i ported from July to June.And scan allowed me to buy baby girl clothes but God give me a baby boy...bs will be done later
congratulations mojeco, May God make lo a source of good things in life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2017
tiwatopebam:
congratulations June cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Piiko:
lol I like this thread I plan to be a good hubby someday, and a great father to my kids so a tip or two won't be bad cheesy
All d best dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
tiwatopebam:
congrats cappo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Please munmyz, is this what u mean by fisher Price 3 in 1 rocker? Which u said its good or not good for newborn, does anyone knows d price range? Or does anyone have a better one to recommend with picture ? Thank u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ariegurl:
I did 3 times and the most beautiful creature ever came forth from me o. ordinary me o, a sinner whom God still love and gave the grace to birth and nurture one of his*may God's name be praised *
less I forget ojare, when I pushed the 1st time, the doc told my husband that am tight and that she might v to cut me.my husband just simply said, she has to be tight now, that was what I paid money for and abeg, give her cut chai! that was how the doc cut me o*still nursing the wound though .episiotomy site suck*
as soon as I delivered my baby girl, all the pain disappeared; no more back pain et al.
In all, I thank God for a wonderful and smooth pregnancy journey. I thank my nairaland family and all them sabi mamas zaynie, jazzyjazz, can't keep mentioning names and all them mamas who had one way or the other helped me and made this journey a smooth one, God bless u all
and to my able cappo tiwatopebam ; u r the best.see u guys again in 2020/21 God's willing .
cappo I Don submit my BS ooooo cc tiwatopebam
Ps: kindly ignore all the typos, thanks

Your husband is a very funny man
On top delivery table na it him de yarn bride price
Hahahahaha

Congrats mama
May your baby bring you everlasting joy and peace and happiness

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Debclem:
Please mamas sabi, Abeg between baby rocker and a swing, which one is better? I am a second time mum but used neither of them for my first baby but the struggle was real, that boy kept me on my feet swinging and singing for hours on end, I got so used to it that I would even unconsciously cup my hands, swing and dance away even when I wasn't carrying him till someone nudges me back to reality. Body must be moving if he is ever gonna get a wink of sleep. The wahala scares me so much that I think a swing or a rocker would be a good investment for this baby but I don't know which one serves the purpose better.
Don't read and pass o, Pls all inputs will be appreciated.
#teamOctober happy bumping

This is the one I got for my son since he was 2 weeks old
The product name is weeler
The Fisher price rocker that you posted a while ago is also good
It all depends on your pocket
Check konga and jumia to have an idea of the price

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2017

Happy Weekend to All Team October.
cc
1. Pweetiebabe...I remain my humble self, d latest glutton in town grin .
2. Mercymercy.....Just like u moniker implies God will surely show u mercy, but me i no be God o so u must pay fine for not updating Lo sex.... A plot of land
for Banana Island is all i need.
3.Nimi22......Mama of Twin claiming one, cool team October Bump queen how re u love?
4. Clily...Ur own fine na Triple o, No EDD no Lo gender its been long u came online hope all is well.
5. Elixir123........Active Mama, How u re u ma?
6. tikosdear...Sexy mama to a sexy Girl, how are u love.?
7. Fruitfulbliss....Fruitful Mama Lo sex, before I fine u LG Machine Machine.
8. Ebonychic18......Ebony baby, hmmmm u be my Personal person but I go still fine u small, u go pay 6packs of pampers wiper for not supplying Lo sex.
9. Imurboss....Chai our Mama ejima, how is our prince and princess doing?May ur joy never turn to sorrow.
10.UmmTwins2.......Sexy preggie mama ur fine na 2 pack of Molfix diaper cos u no supply Lo gender, May it end in praise.
11.Omotolanibaby...Mama ur moniker dey always make me miss my bestie....Hope our boy is kicking well?
12.Mrsfaithfoly.......Our Faith mama its been long o, pls update Lo gender.
13.Beyedew........Mummy Brain to sweet,d one and only Apriko mama how is ur Akpu behindtongue? Abeg Gather all ur energy before hubby returns o.
14.BritneyStacy.....Sexy Britney Waiting also for Lo sex, how is our big boy doing?
15.SomebodysMum.....Somebodyswife Abeg let's know our baby sex now before I ask u to pay a fine to beyedew.
16.Angeltolly....Mama d Angel, happy weekend.
17.Hebrewbith...Guess I missed ur post abeg EDD and Lo Sex,pls pardon me and update.
18.Modupsie..
Mama long time o abeg I never see ur EDD and Lo sex o, or maybe I missed d post.
19.CoolOne1....D coolest one of all long time no saw(in Jennifer's voice)
20.Mbliz.........Posh mama hope u dey enjoy baby kicks.
21.Debclem.....Am still waiting for baby sex
22.Bolubej...Our foreign Mama,how u dey?
23.Zheemub.... Supply ur EDD and Lo sex before I fine u o.
24.Jennykoko3009.....Mama let's no LO sex now abi u be Team Surprise?
25.winningbt....How is d ministry going ma'am
26.ApotiEriOluwa1.... You are welcome love.
27.pyzdan..... Ma'ma am on my kneels with my hands up, my out wide open so food go dey use style enter once am hungry....Just notify once u want make I stand up....Welcome to d sweetest team with d sexiest pregnant women.

To all d mama's u announce their BFP and went MIA pls let's try and pop in once in a while, To our sexy Muslim teamie Abeg update ur Address o I must not miss itunu Awe food.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

cc
2. Mercymercy.....Just like u moniker implies God will sure show u mercy, but me i no be God o so u must pay fine for not updating Lo sex.... A plot of land
for Banana Island is all o need.
3. Nimi22......Mama of Twin claiming one, cool team October Bump queen how re u love?
4. Clily...Ur own fine na Triple o, No EDD no Lo gender its been long u came online hope all is well.
8. Ebonychic18......Ebony baby, hmmmm u be my Personal person but I go still fine u small, u go pay 6packs of pampers wiper for not supplying Lo sex.
9. Imurboss....Chai our Mama ejima, how is our prince and princess doing?May ur joy never turn to sorrow.
10.UmmTwins2.......Sexy preggie mama ur fine na 2 pack of Molfix diaper cos u no supply Lo gender, May it end in praise.
11.Omotolanibaby...Mama ur moniker dey always make me miss my bestie....Hope our boy is kicking well?
13.Beyedew........Mummy Brain to sweet,d one and only Apriko mama how is ur Akpu behindtongue? Abeg Gather all ur energy before hubby returns o.
14.BritneyStacy.....Sexy Britney Waiting also for Lo sex, how is our big boy doing?
15.SomebodysMum.....Somebodyswife Abeg let's know our baby sex now before I ask u to pay a fine to beyedew.
17.Hebrewbith...Guess I missed ur post abeg EDD and Lo Sex,pls pardon me and update.
18.Modupsie..
Mama long time o abeg I never see ur EDD and Lo sex o, or maybe I missed d post.

To all d mama's u announce their BFP and went MIA pls let's try and pop in once in a while, To our sexy Muslim teamie Abeg update ur Address o I must not miss itunu Awe food.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

hmmm couldn't find my name in the list. it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Present maami. Just finished packing hospital bag and arranging the nursery. We are good to go.

Please house,what is the remedy for itchy skin? I havent had a good night sleep in days from constant itching. The thing is all over my body. I was given Loratadine at the hospital but it only offers temporary relief. I tried Mr Google but it was saying something that i know is not my portion. I Will still go to the hospital again on Monday but I just want to know if anyone has experienced it and the remedy.

In order news, scan revealed baby is lying transverse. See this pikin wey don dey cephalic from day one na now e come know say e go enter transverse. We have been ordered to do the polar bear position 15mins twice a day for the next two week's to see if she will turn. Any other methods that will help me get this baby to turn will be highly appreciated. Thank you

phlakkeys:
A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.

To God be all the glory.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
For those asking for wipes, I saw this on Instagram. grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

cc
2. Mercymercy.....Just like u moniker implies God will sure show u mercy, but me i no be God o so u must pay fine for not updating Lo sex.... A plot of land
for Banana Island is all o need.
3. Nimi22......Mama of Twin claiming one, cool team October Bump queen how re u love?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

Hahahahaha original cappo please o no too vex. It's not my fault o my LO shakara too much always posing during scan. Either folding, crossing or sinking bumbum inside my pelvis. I've done in different places no show. Make I rest abeg will do much later or I join team surprise grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
pyzdan:

hmmm couldn't find my name in the list. it's well
Yea Ayam in trouble, So mama guess I missed ur Announcement make I do d needful before dis mama go fine cappo.

pls ma help me with ur EDD and Lo gender

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
That's the one I have. E nor dey swing anything. Does the other 2 well but the swinging motion is zero so doesn't do well with putting a newborn to sleep, it's now my LO is older that we're enjoying it

Mine is swinging perfectly well, wish I can show u d video of it with my son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thank you cappo for checking up on us. We are doing great.
Gender of Lo is XX and I have 2EDD 2nd October and 25th September
Pweetiebabe:

cc
2. Mercymercy.....Just like u moniker implies God will surely show u mercy, but me i no be God o so u must pay fine for not updating Lo sex.... A plot of land
for Banana Island is all i need.
3.Nimi22......Mama of Twin claiming one, cool team October Bump queen how re u love?
18.Modupsie..
27.pyzdan..... Ma'ma am on my kneels with my hands up, my out wide open so food go dey use style enter once am hungry....Just notify once u want make I stand up....Welcome to d sweetest team with d sexiest pregnant women.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Congratulations to new mamas tiwatopebam and mojeco
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Damisinto:
Please munmyz, is this what u mean by fisher Price 3 in 1 rocker? Which u said its good or not good for newborn, does anyone knows d price range? Or does anyone have a better one to recommend with picture ? Thank u all
Something like Dis though mine isn't dis colour, ll snap it for u later when am home. I got it for 36k last year August.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.