Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176761 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lmao! @bombom to tear it.
zaynie:

Thanks Bae.
I appreciate kiss

Dash you which suit, my son is busy saving the world with his costume and you want to carry it so that you can use your bonbom to tear it bah? angry
Kolewerk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Its exact for me -age at conception versus month of conception equals BBB

uote author=CravingChic post=58093193]Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Maami small small with kpekus ministry cheesy.

Is it dropping or you notice it only when you wipe? Try and rest, when I mean rest I mean pure laziness rest. It'll get better.

You can do touching ministry, even my dh dy fear the other one.

Did you say small small, nothing like that till second trimester again o and to think hubby is ready to wait Na me just dey pity the guy. Thanks teamie, unfortunately rest is not visible this week except when I get home in the evening or I'll stop working but I know this Belle is here to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
hernyhorla:

My sister ,it wasn't easy oo. Na real journey . In the morning ,I usually spend almost 4hrs to get to work and will have a stop over at Allen except Mondays when I join dh (he doesn't come everyday,he works after Ajah).
Left for hubby,he wanted me to start June 1st . The guy used to feel for me with my big belle .
Government workers dey really enjoy oo.
I know it will end well for us all in Jesus name .
Awww, it will sure end in praise for us. Hope u exercise also and eat those fruits spiceeamiee mentioned? It is well sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Yeah. Definitely going back to work tomorrow. My colleagues are laughing at me but I dont care. Nearly scratched out my eyes from boredom.

(
smiley that's okay. Going to work is also a form of exercise in this Lagos plus u may even be able to walk around instead of sitting home watching TV.
@ dt Chinese stuff, it also predicted right for me. Na real wa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
The Chinese predictor is accurate for my both babies. Very weird something

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aww I can't wait to meet you and baby, I may just bump in2 Ebonyi on thursday, haven't made up my mind yet sad God gat 2 of u, be good our best wishes are with you both
Benignasweety:
Am fine ma, just keeping a word or two prayers for me.
Caring for Zizi alone has been very hectic... Trying to cope but not easy at all...
Too many challenges, my elder sis that is even meant to come stay with me is now giving me excuses...

#Surely they shall gather but in the name of Jesus! They will scatter!
Devil is fighting tooth and nail but am a conquerer already cuz Jesus gat me big time..

Greetings everyone, just having my breakfast of tea and bread, come join me all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
curvilicious:

angry u no be my friend again
Honestly, i used to think its child's play o
Even if na 12yrs old i see wey don born i go dey greet am good day MA

Lol!
Oya Pele kiss
You wee soon enter the honeymoon phase.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Congratulations ma'am. God bless ur lo
@missmalachi, I miss picture here but didn't missed it at the other side.......

Congrats @lululuv too and other mamas. God bless ur los.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Congrats missmalachi, lululuv, mojeco, nneejima, 1sttimeangie, clinik n all the new moms. May God bless ur LOs. kiss kiss to big sis Princess Sophie missmalachi. Welcome to d new preggies; Bloomingbud et al, may God make the journey a smooth n easy one for us all. Ameen. Curvilicious mama, sorry ehn, u'r almost out of d woods....*whispering*if u'r lucky grin so u better start romancing ur preggy package as ma'am zaynie said tongue grin pele, John shall make it all worth it u'll see cheesy
CheeryChy u'r really warming up to wear d bump queen crown o, with d size of ur bump especially for a FTM cheesy God is ur strength o cos I see a heavy duty truck pusher in d d nearest future. If u've got it, flaunt it mama cool grin
Zaynie, Congrats on d goodnews abt Moyo. I'm so happy n I say a big AMEEN to ur prayers for him. N Happy Birthday to him in arrears, long life n prosperity in good health, sound mind inshaAllaah. kiss kiss to our bae too.
Serious hailing to Capitan Pweetiebabe n my other #teamOctober mamas. May God see us all thru to d end smoothly inshaAllaah. Amin.
July mamas, keep doing it hawt hawt, only goodnews by God's grace. I hail all mamas
Iyomomoreloaded God be with u n ur LO, we'r waiting to hear ur goodnews by God's grace. BlossomedCherry, #bringbackourtriplets o grin may God be with u guys

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2017
CravingChic:
Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.
According to the scan and the calendar, for me both tallied.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 4:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Mamas, I'm happy to say I am now part of you, no more peeping. God made it possible when I least expected it. Team March 2018.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 4:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks sweeties ffor the mentions, God is faithful. Remainng mama's we await your supernatUral BS. Love u all.
Please I have a very big problem, who do I run to. it's 3days now and I have not been able to Nurse Lo, have been trying to put him to d breast on Sunday he managed to latch on properly nd sucked so hard, it was painful but I let him continue, since Monday till dis morning my breast has grown double its size, so engorged and painful. I hav pressed d nipple and saw little milk, but this boy will no longer latch on properly, My nipples has refused to come out he tries nd fells. Am just in pains I don't kniw wat to do again. Please you guys are al I have now.

And least I forget, i present to my mama's there son CHIAGOZIEM (GOD Has blessed ME)

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Naomi14:
Lmao! @bombom to tear it.
I yaff dis-itch(ed) my E-yelz o.my eyelz wee not put me into pror-bleeeeems o.tenkhu!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2017
lululuv:
Thanks sweeties ffor the mentions, God is faithful. Remainng mama's we await your supernatUral BS. Love u all.
Please I have a very big problem, who do I run to. it's 3days now and I have not been able to Nurse Lo, have been trying to put him to d breast on Sunday he managed to latch on properly nd sucked so hard, it was painful but I let him continue, since Monday till dis morning my breast has grown double its size, so engorged and painful. I hav pressed d nipple and saw little milk, but this boy will no longer latch on properly, My nipples has refused to come out he tries nd fells. Am just in pains I don't kniw wat to do again. Please you guys are al I have now.

And least I forget, i present to my mama's there son CHIAGOZIEM (GOD Has blessed ME)

Awwww, he is charming. I am sorry I don't have experience in the area of your question. But what has he been feeding on since then?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Piiko:
Aww I can't wait to meet you and baby, I may just bump in2 Ebonyi on thursday, haven't made up my mind yet sad God gat 2 of u, be good our best wishes are with you both
Am in school not home yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2017
lululuv:

chai, thank God I didn't miss this one.
Cute Prince.

Kiss his forehead for me, tell him it's coming from one of his E-aunties Benny ..

As for the boobs, d only idea I have is to express it while bathing and use warm towel to massage while expressing. When mine was engorged I didn't express sha cuz mil kept saying endure. The next day Zizi sucked the two boobi flat!
Don't worry, ur lo is just preparing his mouth muscles to miisiaa gi ya Ike...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Sooo cute! For the breastfeeding, clean your tips with cotton wool and olive oil. Then look for someone to help you draw out the tips, maybe Oga can help. Make sure you are hydrated. Drink lots of oats and milk. If you are not worried about adding weight, then drink lots of PAP with milk and peppersoup too. Basically be on a liquid/semi liquid diet. It shall end in praise.

lululuv:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol cheesy
ahnie:

I yaff dis-itch(ed) my E-yelz o.my eyelz wee not put me into pror-bleeeeems o.tenkhu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
@UmmTwins2, Lol, me sef just dey look my bump in 10D cheesy. How are you ma'am? Hope LO and our toddler are doing well.

@lululuv, your son is adorable kiss kiss. Sabi mamas will answer you soonest.

@favoredestiny, you are welcome. Happy and healthy nine months to you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2017
That means he hasn't eaten for 3days? Try express your milk with your hands and give him using cup and spoon or tell your hubby to help draw your tips out.
lululuv:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2017
@ lululuv, he's so cute.
For the breast, it's normal for your breast to feel engorged on the third day. Use warm water to massage it. You can apply olive oil or coconut oil on your nipple and gently pull it out. You can also use these cheap manual breast pump to bring it out.
You can use your index and middle fingers to flatten the nipple so he can grasp it but make sure d areola enters the mouth especially the one behind the nipple then squeeze in breast milk in his mouth to entice him to suck.
Don't relent in putting the baby to breast. He's learning to latch on and will soon master it.
Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2017
rhukkie:

Sorry dear, pls see your doctor asap and stay away from penetrative sex for now pls. I usually have back ache too, luckily the stomach cramps has stopped. Get a pillow to support your back when sleeping, avoid bending too much.
I have a small chair I use at home, above all always lay your hands on your tummy and declare every discomfort gone
Cc bloomingbud

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Dazzle86:

According to the scan and the calendar, for me both tallied.

Its scaringly true. Hmmn!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Not accurate with this pregnancy....it says GIRL here but my scan results says BOY grin. Was actually right with my first though.
CravingChic:
Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2017
i went to see my doc just so i can be on the right track,

He said since I'm under HMO, antenatal doesn't start until 12 weeks, but for those that are under their regular private healthcare, they implore them to start antenatal immediately they detect they're pregnant.

He stated that directive from HMO doesn't make sense, because you ought to start using some medication including folic acid immediately u confirm you are pregnant, and funny enough you should have stopped using some of these drugs by the said 12 weeks.

Thank God for this thread, and for some people who advised me here, I had started using the folic acid before visiting the doc. He also said i should go for a scan. I've been postponing it, despite the fact that it is the same hospital. tongue

Anyway, he asked me to buy pregnacare. I work in an online company and I thought I should buy online from us. But I found that there are different types: pregnacare​ plus, pregnacare​ max, pregnacare​ conception, pregnacare​ original, etc.

I'm five weeks, which do i buy?

Sorry for all these my story. It exciting to talk about these things, but since I'm yet to show, I can't talk about it physically to friends yet.. wanna keep my little beautiful secret.

Btw, contrary to what I calcluated on this thread with someone's assistance (EDD - Feb 28), Doc said EDD is actually Mar 02. I actually preferred February than March. But nothing spoil sha.. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
booqee:

He said since I'm under HMO, antenatal doesn't start until 12 weeks, but for those that are under their regular private healthcare, they implore them to start antenatal immediately they detect they're pregnant.

He stated that directive from HMO doesn't make sense, because you ought to start using some medication including folic acid immediately u confirm you are pregnant, and funny enough you should have stopped using some of these drugs by the said 12 weeks.

Thank God for this thread, and for some people who advised me here, I had started using the folic acid before visiting the doc. He also said i should go for a scan. I've been postponing it, despite the fact that it is the same hospital. tongue

Anyway, he asked me to buy pregnacare. I work in an online company and I thought I should buy online from us. But I found that there are different types: pregnacare​ plus, pregnacare​ max, pregnacare​ conception, pregnacare​ original, etc.

Sorry for all these my story. It exciting to talk about these things, but since I'm yet to show, I can't talk about it physically to friends yet.. wanna keep my little beautiful secret.

Btw, contrary to what I calcluated on this thread with someone's assistance (EDD - Feb 28), Doc said EDD is actually Mar 02. I actually preferred February than March. But nothing spoil sha.. cheesy

My sis, na so those HMOs be oh. Na there yeye package dey delay me too
As for d pregnacare, I'm using max and I think it's better cos it has enough folic acid and Omega pack in it

My dear, for ur due date Feb 28th and Mar 2 is better than Feb 29 ooh grin. Make our baby no dey celebrate birthday once in 4yrs. But any which way, safe delivery ni Koko..........
Good morning mothers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol, My dear that's what experience teaches you oh. E dey be like child's play till you wear the shoe. I treat pregnant women like eggs when I see them now

curvilicious:

angry u no be my friend again
Honestly, i used to think its child's play o
Even if na 12yrs old i see wey don born i go dey greet am good day MA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Debclem:
The Chinese predictor is accurate for my both babies. Very weird something

It was accurate for mine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2017
booqee:

pregnacare​ max, i think the composition is more robust

(1) (2) (3) ... (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.