Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176286 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Benignasweety:
Am fine ma, just keeping a word or two prayers for me.
Caring for Zizi alone has been very hectic... Trying to cope but not easy at all...
Too many challenges, my elder sis that is even meant to come stay with me is now giving me excuses...

#Surely they shall gather but in the name of Jesus! They will scatter!
Devil is fighting tooth and nail but am a conquerer already cuz Jesus gat me big time..

Greetings everyone, just having my breakfast of tea and bread, come join me all...

It is well. Oya receive strength. You are stronger than u think. Just keep keeping on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Goldenheart002:

My dear, for ur due date Feb 28th and Mar 2 is better than Feb 29 ooh grin. Make our baby no dey celebrate birthday once in 4yrs. But any which way, safe delivery ni Koko..........
Good morning mothers
the nxt leap year is 2020 na, so she's safe
Damsel21
ow're u today?
msPat
it's been a while, hope u&lo are fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
yipee!! its bumpy tuesday wink Goldenheart002 comma show your sexy 9wks bump

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
CravingChic:
Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.
I don't no how far its true.....but it gave me d right prediction

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Just because we are happy and we gotta flaunt it. 38 weeks and i cant wait to meet this bundle of joy in my belly kiss. This has to be my last #BumpyTuesday# by God's Grace.
Cc Cappo Phlakkeys and my fellow teamies come show us watchu gat.

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
mignone:

the nxt leap year is 2020 na, so she's safe
Damsel21
ow're u today?
msPat
it's been a while, hope u&lo are fine

Hahahahaha, it's true oh, there's no leap year baby till 2020. She's covered!

@mama special3, shey somebori cannot hide secret in ur hand ni?
Make una no laugh my mini-bump o, d thing dey shack me ni

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
booqee:
i went to see my doc just so i can be on the right track,

He said since I'm under HMO, antenatal doesn't start until 12 weeks, but for those that are under their regular private healthcare, they implore them to start antenatal immediately they detect they're pregnant.

He stated that directive from HMO doesn't make sense, because you ought to start using some medication including folic acid immediately u confirm you are pregnant, and funny enough you should have stopped using some of these drugs by the said 12 weeks.

Thank God for this thread, and for some people who advised me here, I had started using the folic acid before visiting the doc. He also said i should go for a scan. I've been postponing it, despite the fact that it is the same hospital. tongue

Anyway, he asked me to buy pregnacare. I work in an online company and I thought I should buy online from us. But I found that there are different types: pregnacare​ plus, pregnacare​ max, pregnacare​ conception, pregnacare​ original, etc.

I'm five weeks, which do i buy?

Sorry for all these my story. It exciting to talk about these things, but since I'm yet to show, I can't talk about it physically to friends yet.. wanna keep my little beautiful secret.

Btw, contrary to what I calcluated on this thread with someone's assistance (EDD - Feb 28), Doc said EDD is actually Mar 02. I actually preferred February than March. But nothing spoil sha.. cheesy

My teamie congratulations.

I've not seen a doc but the doc friend hubby said I'm not suppose to use pregnacare yet I don't know why though I bought pregnacare plus.

HR has not given me my HMO card o, that's why I've not seen a doc but I think I'll go do a scan on my own with this nagging back and waist pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yes oooo....Its bumpie Tuesday mamas plss come put and show us those sexy bump o....Team October abeg show DAT biggy belle hubby gave u o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad1: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
eksbabe:
Just because we are happy and we gotta flaunt it. 38 weeks and i cant wait to meet this bundle of joy in my belly kiss. This has to be my last #BumpyTuesday# by God's Grace.
see sexy bump at 38 weeks.u r even using hand to gauge it.u need to see my bump at 37wks!I wish I had someone to take a picture!u go fear fear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
lotannad1:

see sexy bump at 38 weeks.u r even using hand to gauge it.u need to see my bump at 37wks!I wish I had someone to take a picture!u go fear fear!
Lol take a selfie and show us like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
See as you fine kiss kiss kiss. This pikin collect all my beauty finish. Hubby actually told me this morning to put to bed quick before people would think he impregnated his house maidn grin

eksbabe:

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Hahahahaha, it's true oh, there's no leap year baby till 2020. She's covered!

@mama special3, shey somebori cannot hide secret in ur hand ni?
Make una no laugh my mini-bump o, d thing dey shack me ni
Eez it bump you are showing us or sexy brassier undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benny Nwannem. @benignasweety, I want to encourage you with my gist. I neither have a mother nor a mother in law. My aunt that I begged to come and do omugwo for me indirectly refused coming with the excuse that she's not feeling fine but I knew she was angry I took in after trad but before white wedding because she's the too much church type (Am waiting for her reaction this time when her daughter puts to bed before 9 months after wedding cos her only daughter confided in me that she took in before her white wedding. lol)

Anyway, I had no alternative but to stay in my hubby's family house with his elder sisters that were not married. They invited one of their family friend to come and be helping me with bathing the baby cos I was a FTM. I wasn't feeding well cos they were told by people that I shouldn't eat anything like milk or proteinous foods so as not to start bringing out pus from my CS site. I ended up having shortage of blood cos I lost a lot of blood during childbirth and wasn't feeding well. It almost led to heart failure but thank God am okay. I later insisted leaving there 3 weeks postpartum to my house not minding I don't have a help except hubby who assists in his own small way.

My Baby is 8 months now and am carrying him to my teaching work and to school cos am doing a weekend post graduate program and am still alive and healthy

So, I just want to encourage you and like my eldest sister mamakendra will always tell me YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK. God gat you Inugo. These are just the stories for your glory. Cheers sis

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
CravingChic:
Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.

Scaringly true. It's predictions are true.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I don't no how far its true.....but it gave me d right prediction

Sweetheart its true oo...very accurate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
spiceeamiee:
See as you fine kiss kiss kiss. This pikin collect all my beauty finish. Hubby actually told me this morning to put to bed quick before people would think he impregnated his house maidn grin

Lmao @ house maiden. Shey it is almost over na, u gon get your sexy back real soon. Thanks for the compliment kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Not accurate with this pregnancy....it says GIRL here but my scan results says BOY grin. Was actually right with my first though.

Check that scan result wella oo grin grin. Thats how they said XY for sister and she just had a Beautiful XX. Or it could be you aren't calculating ur age or LMP on the chart well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Goldenheart002, sure say no be twins you carry?
The only bump I had was for bloat o! But I was so excited! It has sha gone down. angry angry angry

I want bump o!! 9w4d!

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aaaand we're 27 weeks! Glory to God! #TeamOctober

My bump can still hide for Africa. I went to a family function over the weekend and one aunt like that called me to a corner and was advising me on what drugs to take for quick conception. I thank am waka go my way.

Me wey intentionally select cloth wey go hide the bump well well. Though it is the kind of bump that can be hidden sha, some bump no respect you and your hiding o.

Anyway, I had to get in a reclining position to show my bump well, hence picture 2.
I have zero waist! Instead of shooting out bump, na round body bump we get.

Eksbabe, loving that bump!

Goldenheart002 I no believe that bump jor

Bomgirl bump dey come, no worry

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
CravingChic:

Sweetheart its true oo...very accurate.
Yes o my love.....its better Scan and d prediction no fail ooo or else ur baby go wear gown tire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Aaaand we're 27 week! Glory to God!

My bump can still hide for Africa. I went to a family function over the weekend and one aunt like that called me to a corner and was advising me on what drugs to take for quick conception. I thank am waka go my way.

Me wey intentionally select cloth wey go hide the bump well well. Though it is the kind of bump that can be hidden sha, some bump no respect you and your hiding o.

Anyway, I had to get in a reclining position to show my bump well, hence picture 2.

@Eskbabe, shey na only brassier u see embarassed u no see my mini bump? I will come back by 20wks and show y'all bigger bump tongue........Btw, I wish to bump like u wen I grow up. By God's Grace, u no dey contest bumpy again with dis preggy, na B.A go follow and don't be stingy with B.S oh grin

@Bomgirl, twins kwa? Shebi na me and u go join d twins ministry! Ngwanu, ayam not fearing

@somebodysmum, it seems unbelievable even to me especially wen I'm overfed but na so I see am oh
I think I'm an early bumper cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
#26weeks #teamOctober

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Goldenheart002:

@Eskbabe, shey na only brassier u see embarassed u no see my mini bump? I will come back by 20wks and show y'all bigger bump tongue........Btw, I wish to bump like u wen I grow up. By God's Grace, u no dey contest bumpy again with dis preggy, na B.A go follow and don't be stingy with B.S oh grin

@Bomgirl, twins kwa? Shebi na me and u go join d twins ministry! Ngwanu, ayam not fearing

@somebodysmum, it seems unbelievable even to me especially wen I'm overfed but na so I see am oh
I think I'm an early bumper cry
Lol oya i see a tiny bump and u are indeed an early bumper. Rock your ting gurrrl. Thanks for the prayers kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Aaaand we're 27 weeks! Glory to God! #TeamOctober

Thank you, u got a cute bump yourself smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
The mama with the fyne brassier....i love your bra...abeg borrow me.

Sidenotes' pls take the pics down because of ndi Vaseline crew...alias slutty married housewife crew vendors...tenkhu.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
I used to have a spotless bump but from nowhere I got all these black spots. Hope it clears when I offload. cry

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
eksbabe:
Lol oya i see a tiny bump and u are indeed an early bumper. Rock your ting gurrrl. Thanks for the prayers kiss

Tanx mummy!
Ama rock it while I still have it cos it's not gonna be there forever kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello beautiful mummies.

I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant so I'm joining the club here.
This will be my 4th baby. I've had 3 previous Caesareans so I'm still shaking.

I'm trying not to panic. Lmp was 2/6/2017

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wharis dis Error 502 na angry Someone can't upload pictures in peace again. My bumpy Tuesday post is not loading angry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Graciouscharis:
I used to have a spotless bump but from nowhere I got all these black spots. Hope it clears when I offload. cry

I almost thought that was an engorged boob. grin
Graciouscharis:

I almost thought that was an engorged boob.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ewww....Nice bump everywhere, I can see team October representing.

MumHeritage and Heritage @ 23wks and 24wks.

Cc
CravingChic

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forzarush(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.