Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173216 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Graciouscharis:
I used to have a spotless bump but from nowhere I got all these black spots. Hope it clears when I offload. cry

Teamie you look like you about to pop oo. Kinda like the spots tho wink they look like these spots oyinbos have on their face.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
MercyMercy:
#26weeks #teamOctober
Sexy teamie with a sexy bump....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Aaaand we're 27 weeks! Glory to God! #TeamOctober

My bump can still hide for Africa. I went to a family function over the weekend and one aunt like that called me to a corner and was advising me on what drugs to take for quick conception. I thank am waka go my way.

Me wey intentionally select cloth wey go hide the bump well well. Though it is the kind of bump that can be hidden sha, some bump no respect you and your hiding o.

Anyway, I had to get in a reclining position to show my bump well, hence picture 2.
I have zero waist! Instead of shooting out bump, na round body bump we get.

Eksbabe, loving that bump!

Goldenheart002 I no believe that bump jor

Bomgirl bump dey come, no worry
Somebody'smum A.K.A Somebody'swife representing with her portable bump.....We Thank God for d journey so far,it can only be him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
ahnie:
The mama with the fyne brassier....i love your bra...abeg borrow me.

Sidenotes' pls take the pics down because of ndi Vaseline crew...alias slutty married housewife crew vendors...tenkhu.

Thank u Mummy
Ama do dah straaway
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ewww....Nice bump everywhere, I can see team October representing.

MumHeritage and Heritage @ 23wks and 24wks.

Cc
CravingChic

Wow! Beautiful bump...and I love your native outfit.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Aaaand we're 27 weeks! Glory to God! #TeamOctober

My bump can still hide for Africa.

Though it is the kind of bump that can be hidden sha, some bump no respect you and your hiding o.

Anyway, I had to get in a reclining position to show my bump well, hence picture 2.
I have zero waist! Instead of shooting out bump, na round body bump we get.

I tap into this "hidden bump" anionting in Jesus Name, i just want to have a sexy, portable bump, with the benefits of being a preggie/bumpie sha

Hebrew women delivery for you, mom alive&healthy, lo alive&kicking, Dad alive&healthy with plenty money

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
wholesomegrace:

It is well. Oya receive strength. You are stronger than u think. Just keep keeping on
I receive it...

Thanks stephmiracle...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sexy teamie with a sexy bump....
Thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
So many pages to catch up with.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
So let me scare some mamas here because of my extra love for you.

Here is my throwback bump at 36weeks. Enjoy

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
My BS............

It all started on Sunday morning when I noticed that contractions was increasing and painful unlike before so I ignored it and went to church. When I came back it was still there, I went to pee when I noticed bloody show so I went to hospital, doctor said that am still in latent phase dt i should go and come back when contractions become stronger. I waited the whole night till morning thank God Monday was public holiday so dh was around. In the morning i went back after VE i was fully dilated but fetal heart beat has increased to 160,next seconds i was feeling dizzy. The cause was unknown cos dey didn't give me infusion nor oral medication. They started resuscitating me, after some minutes fetal heart beat has reached 172 dt was when DH said that he wants cs, the doctors refused that since am fully dilated there is no need for cs again. Oga please section me & bring out my baby i don't want stories.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Graciouscharis:
@ lululuv, he's so cute.
For the breast, it's normal for your breast to feel engorged on the third day. Use warm water to massage it. You can apply olive oil or coconut oil on your nipple and gently pull it out. You can also use these cheap manual breast pump to bring it out.
You can use your index and middle fingers to flatten the nipple so he can grasp it but make sure d areola enters the mouth especially the one behind the nipple then squeeze in breast milk in his mouth to entice him to suck.
Don't relent in putting the baby to breast. He's learning to latch on and will soon master it.
Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Phase 2.......
Thank God dh went into the theatre with me and it wasn't VB where 2 or more people can be in labour at same time cos I for say that they swapped my baby... Yes cos the 3 scan i did outside hospital wrote xy. Even the hospital own xy too so I didn't bother again.it was a blessing in to me, i was the only daughter of my parents while dh don't have a sister at all. I woke up to see the most beautiful creature behind me, as yellow as pawpaw... She is so cute, i called my rainbow, she was indeed my shelter from the rain.

Thank you all for all the advices and sisterly love we shared here.

@ Imoge2 aka mum Zoe, heaven knows how i wish to have a female child 1st cos of ur baby, I must admit that I was jealous but let's roll it sweetie,I learnt a lot from you and zoe and God answered my prayers.
Cc cappo phlakkeys, am loyal, I love you so much dear thanks for bn a mother to al ur team members, i wish you safe delivery too.
To all my fellow teamies u all shall go into the favour room and come out rejoicing, safe delivery to you all

Team July for Supernatural delivery, team July of no loss, team July of beautiful prince and princess

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai, enough bumps everywhere!

@eksbabe, your bump is portable and you are beautiful. Me likey kiss

@Goldenheart002, na real mini bump with fine bra cheesy

@Bomgirl, your bump is warming up. Before you know it, it will pop our from nowhere, na you go begin run sef, Lol.

@SomebodysMum, shocked shocked your bumbum is actually bigger than your bump, very portable, chai.

@MercyMercy, fine bump, perfect for your shape.

@Graciouscharis, this your bump is shocked shocked na your bump go dey clear road for you eh. The spots look fine, like design smiley

@Pweetiebabe, pweetie bump with pweetie dress.

@Itissettled3, shocked shocked shocked your bump is really settled, I hail mama!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Hello beautiful mummies.

I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant so I'm joining the club here.
This will be my 4th baby. I've had 3 previous Caesareans so I'm still shaking.

I'm trying not to panic. Lmp was 2/6/2017

Welcome mama. You don't need to shake or panic. You can do this. God will make it easy for you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
nneejima:
Phase 2.......

Team July for Supernatural delivery, team July of no loss, team July of beautiful prince and princess

Awwww, congrats ma'am. All things indeed worked together for your good. kiss kiss kiss to yellow pawpaw princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Sooo cute! For the breastfeeding, clean your tips with cotton wool and olive oil. Then look for someone to help you draw out the tips, maybe Oga can help. Make sure you are hydrated. Drink lots of oats and milk. If you are not worried about adding weight, then drink lots of PAP with milk and peppersoup too. Basically be on a liquid/semi liquid diet. It shall end in praise.

The worst is that I don't even take pap. God will help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benignasweety:
chai, thank God I didn't miss this one.
Cute Prince.

Kiss his forehead for me, tell him it's coming from one of his E-aunties Benny ..

As for the boobs, d only idea I have is to express it while bathing and use warm towel to massage while expressing. When mine was engorged I didn't express sha cuz mil kept saying endure. The next day Zizi sucked the two boobi flat!
Don't worry, ur lo is just preparing his mouth muscles to miisiaa gi ya Ike...

K, Benny. How is zizi. Did u find anywhere for the Rotavirus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
CheeryChy:

Welcome mama. You don't need to shake or panic. You can do this. God will make it easy for you.

Amen o. Thanks for encouraging me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
lululuv:

K, Benny. How is zizi. Did u find anywhere for the Rotavirus.
Not yet... please where can I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dazzle86:

I almost thought that was an engorged boob. grin

I almost thought that was an engorged boob.

grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello all, this is sweetlady reporting live for team November. @anugod, please take note. EDD is November 28 according to first scan.

I see all the beautiful bumps, safe delivery to us all in Jesus name, amen.

Have a wonderful evening.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad1: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
pls aox,I lost my antenatal drugs and I still HV a whole 2wks ahead.what can I do?I had a single daily dosage for d calcium,folic acid& iron tabs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
eksbabe:
Just because we are happy and we gotta flaunt it. 38 weeks and i cant wait to meet this bundle of joy in my belly kiss. This has to be my last #BumpyTuesday# by God's Grace.
Cc Cappo Phlakkeys and my fellow teamies come show us watchu gat.

Momma luv this your bump oh. Very moderate just like mine smiley and i was seriously contemplating complaining to doc about the size but yours has reassured me. I'm 31weeks and feel my bump is small. In fact told the doc last time that baby doesn't kick as such though I feel movement regularly. Dyu think it's connected to bump size; wats your own experience?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
lotannad1:
pls aox,I lost my antenatal drugs and I still HV a whole 2wks ahead.what can I do?I had a single daily dosage for d calcium,folic acid& iron tabs.

Why not go to a nearby pharmacy and get the drugs or if you don't want to buy; go back to your hospital and complain? The highest that happened to me was two days before antenatal so I just waited to get a refill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
BS
My edd was 5/7 of July,and i already had a plan cs from the conception of my pregnancy due to 7years of infertility.On the 21 of June was the day the cs was meant to take place so i was admitted on the 19th of June.I heard a discussion with my doctor and he said he will prefer the spinal anesthesia instead of general anesthesia,i insisted that am scared that i will like to sleep during the surgery that i don't have heart but he kept saying it's not painful.That was how i told God to take control.On the 21st which was the day of surgery,has i was about to enter the theater,a lady educated me on the whole process,and i said ok,na so they gave me one injection like that at my spinal cord i couldn't ,love my legs again.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
But i was feeling the tear the doctor was given me but with no pain.immediately my baby was out i was told its a boy,i said no no it's can't be am excepting a girl,i was arguing with the doctors,i said all my scan is XX but i was very happy because the long wait of having a baby was over.my husband was outside the theater when my baby was handled over to him,he said no,am excepting a girl and he kept arguing with the nurse and the nurse said should we take him back i guess at that point he came back to his senses and he said give me my baby.The pain after the cs is something else but i thank God it ended in praise for me

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
CheeryChy:
Chai, enough bumps everywhere!

@SomebodysMum, shocked shocked your bumbum is actually bigger than your bump, very portable, chai.

Loool. I dey tell you.

Pweetiebabe:
Somebody'smum A.K.A Somebody'swife representing with her portable bump.....We Thank God for d journey so far,it can only be him.

Cappo Pweetie babe, you gallant no be small. Loving you!

Towerofgrace:

I tap into this "hidden bump" anionting in Jesus Name, i just want to have a sexy, portable bump, with the benefits of being a preggie/bumpie sha

Hebrew women delivery for you, mom alive&healthy, lo alive&kicking, Dad alive&healthy with plenty money

Amen to your prayers sis.
Benefits of preggie/bumpie sha. Maybe in my 8th and 9th month ooo. I have to push this belle out when I'm looking for favours or wear a clingy dress. Hehehe.
If not that my pregnancy has been hitting all milestones and measurements by God's grace, I would have been getting scared by now.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bump size doesnt matter in as much as ur gyn/scan assures u everything is ok.
As for not feeling enough kicks, whats your placenta position? If its anterior then yes you might feel u are not getting enough cos d placenta acts as cushion hence d effect of d kicks will not b felt well. I also have an anterior placenta and sometimes worried but I was enlightened about placenta position. U can read about it on Google.
#alliswell#

ote author=goodfortun post=58126588]

Momma luv this your bump oh. Very moderate just like mine smiley and i was seriously contemplating complaining to doc about the size but yours has reassured me. I'm 31weeks and feel my bump is small. In fact told the doc last time that baby doesn't kick as such though I feel movement regularly. Dyu think it's connected to bump size; wats your own experience? [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
mojeco:
BS
My edd was 5/7 of July,and i already had a plan cs from the conception of my pregnancy due to 7years of infertility.On the 21 of June was the day the cs was meant to take place so i was admitted on the 19th of June.I heard a discussion with my doctor and he said he will prefer the spinal anesthesia instead of general anesthesia,i insisted that am scared that i will like to sleep during the surgery that i don't have heart but he kept saying it's not painful.That was how i told God to take control.On the 21st which was the day of surgery,has i was about to enter the theater,a lady educated me on the whole process,and i said ok,na so they gave me one injection like that at my spinal cord i couldn't ,love my legs again.

Reading ur BS now brought some tears to my eyes and yes it's tears of joy. I remembered the several years of waiting,d stylish insults passed by so called family and friends. Am glad we overcame, I pray for everyone on d ATC thread u ll testify soon ijn.Easy delivery for all waddling mamas.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benignasweety:
Not yet... please where can I?
Look for any health centre around you,ask questions n seek for direction.my son had his at Abraka I paid #200 only.All you need do z go with your card(the one that was given to you wen you gave him his first bcg shot after birth.Good luck!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamakendra(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
stephmiracle:
Benny Nwannem. @benignasweety, I want to encourage you with my gist. I neither have a mother nor a mother in law. My aunt that I begged to come and do omugwo for me indirectly refused coming with the excuse that she's not feeling fine but I knew she was angry I took in after trad but before white wedding because she's the too much church type (Am waiting for her reaction this time when her daughter puts to bed before 9 months after wedding cos her only daughter confided in me that she took in before her white wedding. lol)

Anyway, I had no alternative but to stay in my hubby's family house with his elder sisters that were not married. They invited one of their family friend to come and be helping me with bathing the baby cos I was a FTM. I wasn't feeding well cos they were told by people that I shouldn't eat anything like milk or proteinous foods so as not to start bringing out pus from my CS site. I ended up having shortage of blood cos I lost a lot of blood during childbirth and wasn't feeding well. It almost led to heart failure but thank God am okay. I later insisted leaving there 3 weeks postpartum to my house not minding I don't have a help except hubby who assists in his own small way.

My Baby is 8 months now and am carrying him to my teaching work and to school cos am doing a weekend post graduate program and am still alive and healthy

So, I just want to encourage you and like my eldest sister mamakendra will always tell me YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK. God gat you Inugo. These are just the stories for your glory. Cheers sis
Wowwwww. Words of wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.