Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,235 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8228104 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
mojeco:
But i was feeling the tear the doctor was given me but with no pain.immediately my baby was out i was told its a boy,i said no no it's can't be am excepting a girl,i was arguing with the doctors,i said all my scan is XX but i was very happy because the long wait of having a baby was over.my husband was outside the theater when my baby was handled over to him,he said no,am excepting a girl and he kept arguing with the nurse and the nurse said should we take him back i guess at that point he came back to his senses and he said give me my baby.The pain after the cs is something else but i thank God it ended in praise for me
Congrats darling

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
@ElmaSpeed, you are welcome dear.

@sweetlady4real, welcome teamie to our special team. Your Edd is just a day before mine. Oya Cappo Anugod, another teamie in the house cheesy

@lotannad1, teamie, you can go back to the hospital to complain to them or you buy from a nearby pharmacy, two weeks is quite long to wait. Pele o.

@mojeco, congrats mama, I bless God for wiping your tears after the long wait. Your baby will always bring joy to your home. All this lie lie scan eh, Lol. Congrats once again.

@SomebodysMum, cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pllease how true is this? "At 37 weeks thereabout there is usually reduced movement cos of less space for LO to move about" kindly share your experience. Also, there is this regular tightening one feels which is kindof painful/bulges out and hard when u touch, can that be substituted for movement/kicks one is supposed to feel?
Thanks
Cc: all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
nneejima:
Phase 2.......
Thank God dh went into the theatre with me and it wasn't VB where 2 or more people can be in labour at same time cos I for say that they swapped my baby... Yes cos the 3 scan i did outside hospital wrote xy. Even the hospital own xy too so I didn't bother again.it was a blessing in to me, i was the only daughter of my parents while dh don't have a sister at all. I woke up to see the most beautiful creature behind me, as yellow as pawpaw... She is so cute, i called my rainbow, she was indeed my shelter from the rain.

Thank you all for all the advices and sisterly love we shared here.

@ Imoge2 aka mum Zoe, heaven knows how i wish to have a female child 1st cos of ur baby, I must admit that I was jealous but let's roll it sweetie,I learnt a lot from you and zoe and God answered my prayers.
Cc cappo phlakkeys, am loyal, I love you so much dear thanks for bn a mother to al ur team members, i wish you safe delivery too.
To all my fellow teamies u all shall go into the favour room and come out rejoicing, safe delivery to you all

Team July for Supernatural delivery, team July of no loss, team July of beautiful prince and princess
Congrats Dear.....i tap into ur blessing!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
nneejima:
Phase 2.......
Thank God dh went into the theatre with me and it wasn't VB where 2 or more people can be in labour at same time cos I for say that they swapped my baby... Yes cos the 3 scan i did outside hospital wrote xy. Even the hospital own xy too so I didn't bother again.it was a blessing in to me, i was the only daughter of my parents while dh don't have a sister at all. I woke up to see the most beautiful creature behind me, as yellow as pawpaw... She is so cute, i called my rainbow, she was indeed my shelter from the rain.

Thank you all for all the advices and sisterly love we shared here.
@ Imoge2 aka mum Zoe, heaven knows how i wish to have a female child 1st cos of ur baby, I must admit that I was jealous but let's roll it sweetie,I learnt a lot from you and zoe and God answered my prayers.
Cc cappo phlakkeys, am loyal, I love you so much dear thanks for bn a mother to al ur team members, i wish you safe delivery too.
To all my fellow teamies u all shall go into the favour room and come out rejoicing, safe delivery to you all
Team July for Supernatural delivery, team July of no loss, team July of beautiful prince and princess

Thank God for the success story. He said there shall be no loss and He was true to His word so we return all the praise to Him alone.
A big amen to the prayers. Thanks for the BS ma.
Your testimomy shall be permanent. God will continue to show your plesant surprises.

mojeco:
But i was feeling the tear the doctor was given me but with no pain.immediately my baby was out i was told its a boy,i said no no it's can't be am excepting a girl,i was arguing with the doctors,i said all my scan is XX but i was very happy because the long wait of having a baby was over.my husband was outside the theater when my baby was handled over to him,he said no,am excepting a girl and he kept arguing with the nurse and the nurse said should we take him back i guess at that point he came back to his senses and he said give me my baby.The pain after the cs is something else but i thank God it ended in praise for me

What a marvellous God we serve. We thank God the 7 years ended in praise and we pray that devil will not cut short your testimony. He shall be a bundle of testimony all through his days. Thanks for the BS. The testimony shall be permanent.

@eksbabe, thanks for always showing up for bumping Tuesday. I think you should collect the most portable bump for #TeamJuly.
@ Graciouscharis, shocked shocked shocked that bump looks very lovely and very big. I think you will go for the most lovely and big bump for #TeamJuly.
@the remaining #TeamJuly mamas still waddling, God will see us through and give us sweet delivery testimonies.
@Our already offloaded mamas, how is the vigilante ministry going? It's well with our LOs and us. (Amen)

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=58129259]

Thank God for the success story. He said there shall be no loss and He was true to His word so we return all the praise to Him alone.
A big amen to the prayers. Thanks for the BS ma.
Your testimomy shall be permanent. God will continue to show your plesant surprises.

What a marvellous God we serve. We thank God the 7 years ended in praise and we pray that devil will not cut short your testimony. He shall be a bundle of testimony all through his days. Thanks for the BS. The testimony shall be permanent.

@eksbabe, thanks for always showing up for bumping Tuesday. I think you should collect the most portable bump for #TeamJuly.
@ Graciouscharis, shocked shocked shocked that bump looks very lovely and very big. I think you will go for the most lovely and big bump for #TeamJuly.
@the remaining #TeamJuly mamas still waddling, God will see us through and give us sweet delivery testimonies.
@Our already offloaded mamas, how is the vigilante ministry going? It's well with our LOs and us. (Amen)

Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
nneejima:
Waooo congratulations mamas, it's the Lord doing indeed. Welcome to the world babies, my special greetings to my original teamie "lululuv", it ended in praise. Welcome master light. Safe delivery to the rest of my teamies, Jesus get u all.

My Teamie that left me oo. How 're you getting on. I thank God for his loving kindness. REgards to my baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
CravingChic:
Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.
same wit scan gender result
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
lululuv:

My Teamie that left me oo. How 're you getting on. I thank God for his loving kindness. REgards to my baby
Am fine now dear, thank you so much. My regards to your baby too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Damisinto:
Pllease how true is this? "At 37 weeks thereabout there is usually reduced movement cos of less space for LO to move about" kindly share your experience. Also, there is this regular tightening one feels which is kindof painful/bulges out and hard when u touch, can that be substituted for movement/kicks one is supposed to feel?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Damisinto:
Thanks
The tightening you feel are contractions, Braxton hicks contractions cuz they ain't serious or regular, at 37 weeks you would prolly feel lots of BH contractions and little movement (cuz no more space). Even at this, make sure you feel the baby move atleast two or three times a day, if not you might want to do a scan just to be extra sure he's fine.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2017
mojeco:
BS
My edd was 5/7 of July,and i already had a plan cs from the conception of my pregnancy due to 7years of infertility.On the 21 of June was the day the cs was meant to take place so i was admitted on the 19th of June.I heard a discussion with my doctor and he said he will prefer the spinal anesthesia instead of general anesthesia,i insisted that am scared that i will like to sleep during the surgery that i don't have heart but he kept saying it's not painful.That was how i told God to take control.On the 21st which was the day of surgery,has i was about to enter the theater,a lady educated me on the whole process,and i said ok,na so they gave me one injection like that at my spinal cord i couldn't ,love my legs again.

Congratulations mama, God is awesome. God bless your dh for sticking with you. I ttc too, and I know how trying it is. Welcome to your miracle prince.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm five weeks pregnant and I just experienced one of the most painful cramps ever.. About 20 minutes ago.. Even my husband was afraid and helpless.. Lasted about 10 minutes or probably less.

This is the second time I am experiencing this in the midnight.. The first one was yesterday, and wasn't as painful as today's.

Today's was so painful.. I burst in tears I couldn't help it anymore..

I would be seeing the doctor this morning.. Since I'm not going to work..

The last time I experienced this was two weeks ago immediately after I had sex.. And since then we've stayed away from sex

Do u think this kinda pain is normal? I'm so worried this midnight that I can't sleep.. My husband has gone back to sleep sef after the pain went.

May God help me.. I really want to carry to full term in Jesus name..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Bloomingbud:

My teamie congratulations.

I've not seen a doc but the doc friend hubby said I'm not suppose to use pregnacare yet I don't know why though I bought pregnacare plus.

HR has not given me my HMO card o, that's why I've not seen a doc but I think I'll go do a scan on my own with this nagging back and waist pain.
May God help us with this occasionally pain o.. I can't wait for the day to break.. I need to do the scan.. Worried sick.
How would u rate ur pain on a scale of 1-10?
Thank you.. I think I would try the pregnacare Max though ..from what I've learnt.

wholesomegrace:

pregnacare​ max, i think the composition is more robust
thanks a lot.. That is what I would be buying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Goldenheart002:

My sis, na so those HMOs be oh. Na there yeye package dey delay me too
As for d pregnacare, I'm using max and I think it's better cos it has enough folic acid and Omega pack in it

My dear, for ur due date Feb 28th and Mar 2 is better than Feb 29 ooh grin. Make our baby no dey celebrate birthday once in 4yrs. But any which way, safe delivery ni Koko..........
Good morning mothers
abi oo.. Thank God 2018 isn't a leap year.. Before someone would go and born on the 29th of February lol!

Yes I would sure buy the max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2017
nancyij:
next year feb
All the best Dear....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Adorablewifey
I see you. Good morning Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Morning Mamas. I missed yersterday which was bumpy Tuesday. Did anybody contest my queen of bump crown with me Me sef don begin the reason the age of my pregnancy sef because of my bump size. The belle be like 8months ooo. .I no come sure say na 26 weeks abi 27 weeks pregnancy be this again. God dey sha.

In other news, lots of chores with little strength. Ekene's appetite has greatly improved after the malaria drugs. Have started multivatmins on him too and there is remarkable improvement. Just down with flu sha. Mumsy has been down too. Not easy. God dey. What's the latest guys Cappo?

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Adorablewifey
I see you. Good morning Mama
You caught me there. How's LO and the family doing? Each time i stay away from this thread, i have to catch up with the pages. Good morning ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Damisinto:
Thanks
Movement reduce at the latter part because there is no enough space to free style.
The tightening is called braxon hick and its normal.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Gdmrng mama. Trusting God we all had a peaceful nyt rest!

Please y'all should help me on dis oh,my 3weeks old baby suddenly startrd coughing snc ystday aftnu coupled with cattarh. I cldnt really sleep in the night cus after each breastfeeding,he will start coughing. I feel for him. Though my 1yr+9month old had cough/cattarh which iv bn treating and its been reducing and my mother coughs small small too... so i feel baby is exposed to both of them...

I'll take him to the hospital soon and i pray he gets better. But im really confused... Hubby is not around... I just dont kn wat to do...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Giddyperson:

The tightening you feel are contractions, Braxton hicks contractions cuz they ain't serious or regular, at 37 weeks you would prolly feel lots of BH contractions and little movement (cuz no more space). Even at this, make sure you feel the baby move atleast two or three times a day, if not you might want to do a scan just to be extra sure he's fine.

Sorry I'm quoting this. Kick count is actually 10. If you can get up to 10 kicks within 2 hours then it's ok per day.
By now, you will know when your baby is most active or drink/ take sweet things then sit quietly leaning on a chair and count.
Cc Damisinto

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Sorry I'm quoting this. Kick count is actually 10. If you can get up to 10 kicks within 2 hours then it's ok per day.
By now, you will know when your baby is most active or drink/ take sweet things then sit quietly leaning on a chair and count.
Cc Damisinto
Oh ok thanks. Or if your hospital is close, just go let your doctor check you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Chei. And I thought mine was big

Itissettled3:
So let me scare some mamas here because of my extra love for you.

Here is my throwback bump at 36weeks. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Thank u missmalachi giddyperson graciouscharis for your prompt response. Well appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
booqee:
I'm five weeks pregnant and I just experienced one of the most painful cramps ever.. About 20 minutes ago.. Even my husband was afraid and helpless.. Lasted about 10 minutes or probably less.

This is the second time I am experiencing this in the midnight.. The first one was yesterday, and wasn't as painful as today's.

Today's was so painful.. I burst in tears I couldn't help it anymore..

I would be seeing the doctor this morning.. Since I'm not going to work..

The last time I experienced this was two weeks ago immediately after I had sex.. And since then we've stayed away from sex

Do u think this kinda pain is normal? I'm so worried this midnight that I can't sleep.. My husband has gone back to sleep sef after the pain went.

May God help me.. I really want to carry to full term in Jesus name..

Sorry dear, you'll surely carry to term. Try and see your doctor today to know the cause of the cramp(hope is not around the waist/hip region). Please don't overstress yourself, 1st trimester package plenty. Didn't experience cramping with my first but only stomach pain.

HTH

Person ask question una dy like am abi na story she dy tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Good morning All

To God be the Glory , am PREGNANT

#TeamDecember for supernatural delivery.

Where / Who are my teamies

Cappo.nko ?

Make una welcome me o

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Sorry dear, you'll surely carry to term. Try and see your doctor today to know the cause of the cramp(hope is not around the waist/hip region). Please don't overstress yourself, 1st trimester package plenty. Didn't experience cramping with my first but only stomach pain.

HTH

Person ask question una dy like am abi na story she dy tell.

Sorry Mama about the cramping, the pains can be terrible( i equally experienced it)

Please if you are chanced, go to the hospital to be reassured that all is well

It will definitely end in praise.

@booqee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
GoodMum:

Sorry Mama about the cramping, the pains can be terrible( i equally experienced it)

Please if you are chanced, go to the hospital to be reassured that all is well

It will definitely end in praise.

@booqee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
goodfortun:

Momma luv this your bump oh. Very moderate just like mine smiley and i was seriously contemplating complaining to doc about the size but yours has reassured me. I'm 31weeks and feel my bump is small. In fact told the doc last time that baby doesn't kick as such though I feel movement regularly. Dyu think it's connected to bump size; wats your own experience?
Naaa i dont think it has to do with the size, moreover baby movements can be in kicks, flutters or rolls. I didnt get so much kicks from my lo but other kinds of movement which is also fine. And Damisinto also mentioned that baby movts also has to do with the position of the placenta but i never really asked about that. Dont worry urself too much as long as u feel lo move. Enjoy your cute bump too kiss.
P.s the size of my bump was the least of my worries sef. At my last anc doctor had me do a scan cuz he said my belly measured a lil smaller but the result came out fine and lo measured 3.4, amniotic fluid was also ok.
It shall end in praise sis grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
@booqee, I had load of painful cramps first semester because I had ulcer and I was not eating cos of MS. But u need to see a doctor to know what triggers urs.
It will end in praise for us in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Because I missed 'Bumpy Tuesday',here's Fortune @ 36weeks and 3days

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.