Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141150 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Targatarga(f): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I have no experience in this department But maybe you should eat more fruits? Sorry ma'am
Alright ma.... Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Na really breast no gree answer cheesy cheesy cheesy
mitche15:

I have one story about this breast sucking inducing Labour something. So with my first pregnancy, na so hubby dey suck anyhow 1 night wey we dey do half way as we dey fear to do the whole deed, i woke up with cramps eh, i went to hospital and was told to drink lots of water, rest and gave me pcm, eventually it stopped. As i was gisting my sis she was like ewooooo no allow am suck again oh, so i took a step further i kuku no do the deed again after reading up google like say na exam. Fastforward to 40 weeks, no sign of Labour, my sisters na so i begin do monkey in a shadow style oh, early morning i go begin force hubby to suck breast, i will use vaseline massage taya, nothing!!!!!! ���� after all the breastsucking to induce Labour i ended up with CS. When i didn't need breast sucking to induce me, it did, when i now needed it breast no gree answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Happy new week Mamas,

I am 14 weeks 3 days gone. I have been on Antenatal but my hospital dont do antenatal classes and I am a first time mum. I am currently confuse because I dont know jack about taking care of baby - Even to wear diapers. Even the list of what to take to hospital and list of what to buy - I know no jack...Please assist me on how to deal with this....Do you know any good hospital I can just pay and register for classes in Lagos or even any online classes.

Please help a novice mum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2017
We have an online class already here grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Teamie no cause for alarm o, God gat us cover, have also be cleaning my tips with cotton wool and coconut oil for a while now, infarct sometimes I do tell hubby to come suck on d tips just to help bring it out wish we still did yesterday(d thing can hide for Africa), but reading dis now na operation no cleaning or sucking till Lo arrive o.
Lol u can atleast start at 37/38 weeks,by then you'd be tired and trying to induce labour anyway.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Onegai:
Mignone, bonjour,

Rats and mice are a special breed of vermin. One finally understands Tom's excessive dislike of Jerry, especially when your mice visitors decide to show up prancing up and down your curtains... in the living room... in front of your Guest... whom is meeting you for the first time in his life... from another, better-run country. Quelle Horreur!!

Not that it ever happened to me, bien sur.

Now, since you live on the ground floor and plugged all pluggables, you must accept one principle of Housing In Lagos: the ground floor of most apartment complexes are home to rats and cockroaches. So, either you move...
... Or you get one of those sticky glue traps, lay lots of paper in waste bins, add a sprinkling of old bread and surround the bin with glue trap and wait for those little bastards, I mean, les bebe Jerry's, to stick on them at night. Rats use routes along the edges of walls so either get them on their routes or their destination. I must warn you, a shrieking, struggling-to-free itself mouse cries at 76 decibel levels of sound. So be prepared.

Au voir, I'm off to write 2 blog posts and feel very sorry for myself: I ate chocolate fudge cake yesterday even though the world is melting down. And I feel so guilty now... cry

Www.nefescorner..com
all noted! merci bien soeur. God bless u real gud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
spiceeamiee:
I have like one or two tiny ones running around my house too. We have bought eat gum, kill and dey, gbogbonishe but for where? Smh.

I tell u, those things can be soo annoying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Teamie no cause for alarm o, God gat us cover, have also be cleaning my tips with cotton wool and coconut oil for a while now, infarct sometimes I do tell hubby to come suck on d tips just to help bring it out wish we still did yesterday(d thing can hide for Africa), but reading dis now na operation no cleaning or sucking till Lo arrive o.

I don't know what dis men have to gain in sucking. When i told him this morning he said no p when baby comes they will take it 1 1 as if the 2 is enough for baby yet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Roseey0:
We have an online class already here grin

Sis!..Pls how can I join?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Any question you have, just ask and Sabi mamas will come and answer you. As for the hospital for antenatal class, it depends on your location in lag before one can suggest a good hospital for ya. Happy bumping dear!
Chijiuche:

Sis!..Pls how can I join?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Lmao! cheesy dem know wetin dem dey gain nau! They won't tell you. As for when baby comes, he is just kidding he won't. All that will be in his mind would be, make baby eat well bellefull.
Nimi22:

I don't know what dis men have to gain in sucking. When i told him this morning he said no p when baby comes they will take it 1 1 as if the 2 is enough for baby yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Chijiuche:
Happy new week Mamas,

I am 14 weeks 3 days gone. I have been on Antenatal but my hospital dont do antenatal classes and I am a first time mum. I am currently confuse because I dont know jack about taking care of baby - Even to wear diapers. Even the list of what to take to hospital and list of what to buy - I know no jack...Please assist me on how to deal with this....Do you know any good hospital I can just pay and register for classes in Lagos or even any online classes.

Please help a novice mum.

Mam, since you are a FTM I will advise u register in a general hospital close to you as you will be taught all you need to know and monitored closely (if you wouldn't mind the crowd and insults at times.) Kindly walk into any pharmaxy to buy your folic acid as you should have started taking that by now. Its a common drug u take one daily or you can buy pregnacare as that contains all you need. Pregnacare contains folic acid so dont combine.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
As for d online class start reading from page 0 of this thread if u can or start from page 3000 then write out iimportant tips one after the other.

author=Chijiuche post=58539218]Happy new week Mamas,

Please help a novice mum.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Targatarga(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2017
zaynie:
Targatarga, I agree with Beningnasweety if the baby is exclusively breastfed, buy if baby is on formula, it could be constipation. If that's the case, warm water first thing in the morning and after meals will do the trick.
Also, baby wriggling could be the onset of colic.
For you, plenty veggies and fibrous fruits such as pineapples, oranges and watermelon can help.

Alright ma, thanks very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hi ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for the BS ma. Permission to join NBT granted.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Welcome to our biggest Prince Charming. Thanks ma.
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.
15. Damisinto ------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma and thanks for the sharp BS.
16. Graciouscharis -- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations to you ma.
17. nana228 --------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Welcome little Prince. Thank you for the BS ma.
18. Haryanphe --- EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thanks for the BS ma. kiss kiss kiss To Beautiful Princess.
19. queenhecate --- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma. God bless Princess
20. keeki --- EDD 28/7, Delivered 16/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks Ma for the quick BS. Welcome our gentle Prince.
21. edithodg ---------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 19/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations ma.

22. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7. It's about time. The day shall be drama free IJN. God's Angel will be there to take charge.
23. chocome ------ Team XX, EDD 17/7. It's your day already. Go forth and come back with great testimony. Hope u've gotten the net
24. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7. Holding on to God's word.
25. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7. We haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are good. Try and come online ma.
26. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Two days left. Hope you've started feeling BH/contraction by now. It will end in praise.
27. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7. Pls ma, keep holding on. It will soon end in praise. Hope you've started inducing.
28. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7. How is the inducing ministry going ma? Pls keep it up. Waiting for today's prayer.
29. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7. Pls ma, be grateful to God like DH said. I pray God's perfect will will come to pass.
30. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7. How are you ma? Hope you are fine. God will see us through it all.
31. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7. Tomorrow is your day. It shall end in praise and rejoicing.
32. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7. Pls ma, try&come online to announce your BA and BS even if it will be the shortest BS ever.
33. divie -------- Team XY, EDD 20/7. Two days left. Hope you've started feeling BH/contraction by now. God wil take perfect control.
34. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Two days left. Hope you're now feeling contraction. Hebrew women delivery to you ma.
35. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7. We are there already ma. Keep holding on. God will make it easy and smooth.
36. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7. It's your day already. It shall be easy peasy delivery. Supernatural delivery to you ma.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1
@ Mama 1sttimeangie and Graciouscharis we are patiently waiting for your BS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Haryanphe:
I started contracting on sunday right from church but since it is not frequent,i ignored it besides tuesday the 4th of july was my antenatal so i decided to wait till tuesday since the contraction was not painful.
Fast forward to tuesday, when i got to the clinic for antenatal i was checked, behold i was 2cm gone. The doctor told me i could no longer go home with the way the contraction is coming coupled with the fact that am way past my EDD according to LMP. Hence, i was admitted but immediately i tried to lie on the hospital bed, i ruptured my membrane.
The doctors kept coming at interval to check how far have gone only to discover am stil at 2cm. Long story short, oxytocin was administered yet i didn't go way past 2cm even after increasing the dosage.
After 22 hours of labour and no progress in the dilation of cervix,i was scheduled for C.S and within 55 minutes of being operated upon,my beautiful princess was brought out yelling her lungs out. She weighed 3.5kg and she is the most beautiful creature have ever seen.
cc: phlakkeys
P.S: Please overlook any error in the write up
Thanks for the BS ma. The testimony shall be permanent.
Your most beautiful creature (beautiful princess) will always be a source of joy to you and the family at large.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
phlakkeys:
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for the BS ma. Permission to join NBT granted.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Welcome to our biggest Prince Charming. Thanks ma.
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.
15. Damisinto ------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma and thanks for the sharp BS.
16. Graciouscharis -- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations to you ma.
17. nana228 --------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma for the birth of little Prince.
18. Haryanphe ---- EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thanks for the BS ma. kiss kiss kiss To Beautiful Princess.
19. queenhecate --- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. Welcome Princess
20. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7. It's about time. The day shall be drama free IJN. God's Angel will be there to take charge.
21. chocome ------ Team XX, EDD 17/7. It's your day already. Go forth and come back with great testimony. Hope u've gotten the net
22. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7. Holding on to God's word.
23. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7. We haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are good. Try and come online ma.
24. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Two days left. Hope you've started feeling BH/contraction by now. It will end in praise.
25. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7. Pls ma, keep holding on. It will soon end in praise. Hope you've started inducing.
26. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7. How is the inducing ministry going ma? Pls keep it up. Waiting for today's prayer.
27. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7. Pls ma, be grateful to God like DH said. I pray God's perfect will will come to pass.
28. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7. How are you ma? Hope you are fine. God will see us through it all.
29. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7. Tomorrow is your day. It shall end in praise and rejoicing.
30. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7. Pls ma, try&come online to announce your BA and BS even if it will be the shortest BS ever.
31. divie -------- Team XY, EDD 20/7. Two days left. Hope you've started feeling BH/contraction by now. God wil take perfect control.
32. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7. Keep holding on ma and dont stop exercising. You may add those labor inducing fruits
33. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Two days left. Hope you're now feeling contraction. Hebrew women delivery to you ma.
34. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7. We are there already ma. Keep holding on. God will make it easy and smooth.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7. It's your day already. It shall be easy peasy delivery. Supernatural delivery to you ma.
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7. Tomorrow is your day. The Lord shall go with you.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1
@ Mama 1sttimeangie, Graciouscharis, nana228 and queenhecate, we are patiently waiting for your BS.

present cappo, no braxton hicks at all. Body just dey dere o. Very tired these days, but I knows God's favour and mercy awaits me. #supernaturaldeliverytousall.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to God be the glory.I welcomed my cute and gentle Prince on 16th.

lemme kuku tell the story.so I started having contractions on and of for about 3days.I was already tired at 37weeks but didn't want to give birth just yet make my baby bake.but I was exercising taking long walks and climbing stairs. which made me have on pelvic pain and contractions which wouldn't let me sleep. so I made zobo and drank on 15 and 16th morning.I was also speaking to my cervix everyday.so that 16th I was having slight contractions till in the night meanwhile,I didn't go for antenatal that day so I asked my husband to take me to the hospital to get checked.even if I would be sent back no problem. when we got to the hospital, the doctor did a VE (very painful thing chai)I almost cried.he said my cervix I far but I am 4cm and would be taken to the labour ward shortly. ghan!! ghan!! ghan!! ghan!! I didn't expect that I was in labour.I was expecting to be sent back home

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Heavenly Father, creator of all things, the beginning and end of our day to day endeavors. Thou who was, thou who is, and would ever be!
Oh God Your Word says “You created all things through Jesus Christ and You made all things good and perfect.”
You give life to all things. I thank You, that I have conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby in my womb is Your creation, thank You for Your precious gift.
Cover me, the baby in my womb and my family members with the holy and precious blood of Jesus. Protect us from all evil and dangers, You are our refuge and our fortress, For You, Lord, will give Your angels charge over us.
My God, in You I put my trust, During this time of waiting, help me to guard this new life carefully and do nothing to hurt him in any way.
Almighty Lord, Your word also says, “Truly You have formed my innermost being. You have woven me in my mother’s womb. Psalms 139:13
According to Your Word, let my baby grow normally with all his requirements fulfilled, take away all complications from my baby and me, grant me and my baby good health, let my baby be perfect as You are perfect.
Lord Jesus, You have been present with me during all this time this baby grows and even now as he's about to come into this world...Lord Your Word says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I sanctified you" Jeremiah 1:5.
Please grant me a safe and normal delivery, position my earthly divine helpers as I bring forth my child on that day, all medical personnels, caregivers and anyone I shall encounter, shall work in accordance with your word for my good and that of my baby! Take away all blocks and barriers that are hindering this blessing in my life.
Lord I also pray that You lead all pregnant women who are reading this prayer to safe and normal delivery. All this I ask through Christ Jesus, who is Lord , now and forever. Amen!!!

...Shall I bring to the time of birth and not cause delivery?” says the LORD. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb? says Your God. Isaiah 66:9
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol u can atleast start at 37/38 weeks,by then you'd be tired and trying to induce labour anyway.
Thanks ma'am will wait till den before I start cleaning, but sucking abeg make hubby park well cos d way e grab d thing self u go think say na pure water e dey drink.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nimi22:

Very funny man, wait till den now na bros go dey run cos am sure u won't want to taste d milk.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
keeki:
BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to God be the glory.I welcomed my cute and gentle Prince on 16th.

lemme kuku tell the story.so I started having contractions on and of for about 3days.I was already tired at 37weeks but didn't want to give birth just yet make my baby bake.but I was exercising taking long walks and climbing stairs. which made me have on pelvic pain and contractions which wouldn't let me sleep. so I made zobo and drank on 15 and 16th morning.I was also speaking to my cervix everyday.so that 16th I was having slight contractions till in the night meanwhile,I didn't go for antenatal that day so I asked my husband to take me to the hospital to get checked.even if I would be sent back no problem. when we got to the hospital, the doctor did a VE (very painful thing chai)I almost cried.he said my cervix I far but I am 4cm and would be taken to the labour ward shortly. ghan!! ghan!! ghan!! ghan!! I didn't expect that I was in labour.I was expecting to be sent back home
Congrats ma. Am really happy to hear this.
Thanks for the quick BA and BS ma.
May God be with you, gentle Prince and the family at large.
Your testimony shall not be cut short.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
so i was taken to the labour room and given pitocin.I was asked to lie on my left see pain ewo.I was like that till 4hour later I was checked again and was 6cm.I was just praying the doc came back 4hours later and I was still 6cm. he said I am not progressing despite giving me two pitocin drip. he said he would have to remove the baby through cs before the baby gets distressed. meanwhile the baby was no longer cephalic he had turned so it was difficult for him to engage into the birth canal.he called his colleague who came and broke my water. then the pain just intensified. I almost cried.after an hour, the doctor came and said I have to be wheeled to the theatre to save me and my baby.I just stood up and started following him to the theatre.I was giving spinal kiniko(dunno how to spell it) then they tore me and I heard my baby cry immediately.I was just thanking God I couldn't belive it.I just turned my head to watch my baby cleaned while the sewed me up.he was taken to my husband outside and I was carried out of the theatre . baby was given Nan.I was shivering cos of the injections(so they said)./baby weighed 4kg. thank God for his mercies. cappo Phlakkeys wehdone ma.
all the team July mamas and all the preggy mums,I wish you happy bumping and easy delivery.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anugod:
My sister thank you oo. Me sef never thought it unsafe for dh o.

Thanks to all mamas that responded to our questions. kiss kiss kiss
Ignorance is truly a killer disease. angry sad

Jesus! Never thought it unsafe too and to say dh still do the thing this morning sad sad As per weather for two things. God have mercy o I promise to always package it away from the man eyes cool. Thanks for the mama that ask and also those that took their time to respond

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
phlakkeys:
Congrats ma. Am really happy to hear this. Thanks for the quick BA and BS ma. May God be with you, gentle Prince and the family at large. Your testimony shall not be cut short.
amen ooohh.thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks ma'am will wait till den before I start cleaning, but sucking abeg make hubby park well cos d way e grab d thing self u go think say na pure water e dey drink.

grin grin @ #pure water#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Very funny man, wait till den now na bros go dey run cos am sure u won't want to taste d milk.

For where? This one has tasted it and he likes it, he was even imagining drinking d milk with tea grin but just like Naomi14 said i hope he's kidding.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Jesus! Never thought it unsafe too and to say dh still do the thing this morning sad sad As per weather for two things. God have mercy o I promise to always package it away from the man eyes cool. Thanks for the mama that ask and also those that took their time to respond

See plenty novice like me. Ahnie and hunniesuzie come and laugh at this mama too o. Naomi14 bring your beyonce hand for her also.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nimi22:

See plenty novice like me. Ahnie and hunniesuzie come and laugh at this mama too o. Naomi14 bring your beyonce hand for her also.

Infact, na original novice o, and am sure we plenty for here wey dey guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sabi mamas, please help me tourchlight this matter.
I discovered am no longer bleeding and its just 11days after giving birth,whereas someone told me the bleeding should last till like four to six weeks. Please, what could be wrong cos am really scared.

2.What can i do to go back to my pre pregnancy stature especially my tummy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Infact, na original novice o, and am sure we plenty for here wey dey guilty of this

Plenty of us o. They won't just come out and confess. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
PRAYER MONDAY

1...Our King and Maker we thank you for our families and pregnancy.
2..We cover all the organs in our bodies with the blood of Jesus and command them to function properly.
3..We reject miscarriages in the name of Jesus.
4..We break every covenant and curse of marital failure than can work against our pregnancy in the name of Jesus.
5..Our babies shall not be aborted or cast out young in Jesus name.
6..Every evil hand in our wombs,catch fire in the name of Jesus.
7..Our families will not loose good things in exchange for this pregnancy in Jesus name.
8..Every spirit of hardship assigned against our homes should scatter in Jesus name.
9..Every household enemy be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.
10..We bind the spirit of medical errors assigned against our pregnancy in Jesus name.
11..Holy spirit,take over our days of delivery and all medical appointment in the name of Jesus.
12..Every tragedy waiting for our day of delivery, be aborted by fire in the name if Jesus.
13..We shall not die with our pregnancy in the name if Jesus.
14..Every evil garment upon any nurse or doctor during our antenatal and delivery catch fire.
15..We shall bring forth a normal child to the glory of God in the name of Jesus.
16..Cervix be closed up,let there be no contraction or dilation before the 9months period in the name of Jesus.
17..We will not labour in vein, neither will we bring forth for trouble in the name of Jesus.
18..We will fulfill the number of days of our pregnancy in the name of Jesus.
19..Every spirit of stillbirth and threatened abortion, be consumed by fire.
20.Let the plug of our wombs receive the power of the Holy spirit to carry our pregnancy to the point of delivery in the name of Jesus.
21..We reject every manifestation of fever during our pregnancies in Jesus name.
22..Our pregnancy shall not be used for satanic promotion in Jesus name.
23..We confess we will never suffer any loss during and after pregnancy in Jesus name.
24..Our babies shall bring joy,happiness and favour into our homes.
25..We come against every postnatal sickness in the name of Jesus.

Thank you awesome ruler for prayers answered in Jesus mighty name.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.