Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129811 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
olalayo1710:
Good afternoon lovely mums in d house, am happy to inform u am another journey (7weeks according to lmp). kudos to all d wonderful moms on this thread, love u all. proudmom38 and cutiereborn may God answer u and all d atc moms out there, how are d kids. congrats to d latest moms,may God keep ur los for u all, and to all still waddling mums easy delivery to u all. abiagirl777 how are d kids doing. booqee pls go to hospital as other mums has advise it will end in praise. on the other note I just love been pregnant with all d extra care from dh, may God bless dis man real good.
Amen Ma and happy bumping. By His grace we will join you soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Errm technically that food was for dh
Mine was a lot smaller

grin grin

Lol grin
Player

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
lululuv:

lol, please wen did you start taking cold stuffs and eating everything you feel like.

I started after 4 months

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol grin
Player

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Who we go ask na! tongue

He he he

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
ebonychic18:
cheesy cheesy
Lolz grin fail or pass?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
i am a ftm and 7 weeks gone as at last week saturday, wen can i start my antenantal? pls help me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
PARENTS TAKE NOTE

Holiday is here again. .. Learn to be patients with your children so that Your blood pressure don't Rise above Normal Level.... After God fear Children ohhh cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

A Very Beautiful Morning to u mamas....

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
You can start now but it has to be in a private hospital. General hospitals will attend to you if you are 12weeks gone. Hope you've started taking your prenatals esp folic acid?
Maggiespecial:
i am a ftm and 7 weeks gone as at last week saturday, wen can i start my antenantal? pls help me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
i will start d folic acid dis night. i bought it yesterday. thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2017
cherrymum1:

Okunrin meje.... Two hands in the air for you Sir. Make una do quick and born the twin girls in 2018 o. Me dey follow una for back. Thanks for taking care of proudmom and proudson...twale for you #boss

U are mouthed ma'am. A Very Laudable AMEN to the twin girls prayer. U are in d spirit. ... But get ready to come do omugwo when time reach o cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
pls mum in the house, which hospital is the best for both antenantal and delivery in ilesa, osun state.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Maggiespecial:

U can start now. Started mine at 7weeks then. Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 5H4D3(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Maggiespecial:
pls mum in the house, which hospital is the best for both antenantal and delivery in ilesa, osun state.
Jejely go to wesley or general hospital. Cant vouch for any private there
[color=#006600][/color
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 5H4D3(f): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Good day mamas. Trust our adorables are doing well. And to the belly pushers, i trust the journey is going well. Safe delivery in Jesus name.

Mamas, I m here again oo. Want to start trying for number 2. My adorable is 18months now. Pray that God bless our hustle latest by September with a bouncing baby girl in Jesus name.

However, I had a very high risk with my first pregnancy. Everything was OK till 17 weeks when high blood pressure set in till the day i delivered and gestational diabetes discovered at 31 weeks also. So, i had to schedule a CS at 37 weeks and everything went well to the glory of God. Both hypertension and diabetes disappeared after delivery and i ve been monitoring myself. Everything is perfect.

My question now is, i don't want to use my previous hospital. Kindly recommend a good hospital / gynecologist who can manage me well in pregnancy till delivery. Don't want to have any complication in this pregnancy again. Its tiring. I m in Lagos.

Kindly help a sister. Will want to visit the doctor before i take in if possible. So, we discuss my peculiarities and start managing from day 1 if possible

Thanks and God bless u. Awaiting recommendations or any useful advice.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
temmytayur:
BA!BA!BA!
My princess made a grand entry this evening at 6:50pm weighing 3.6kg.Mum is good, baby is shining duduyemi and dad is also good.
BS lerra, am worn out
Julymommaforsupernaturaldelivery

congratulatiins Wow I have a birthday mate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Thank you. Will start with abidec and paracetamol. Thank you everyone. I appreciate. kiss

(quote author=ahnie post=58435515]Abidec n vit c very key.
Note that abidec will make ur baby eat very well. I will advice u study ur baby if lo is a food type or not so that u won't give him sometin thing that will make him hungry and won't eat at d end of d day just like my baby if he won't eat no one can force him even abidec cheesy u can buy nospamin to be used for 7days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2017
johnime:
cool

Whatappen?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Eyin Temi bawi ni oooo shey wa
lelelelelelelele shey wa
Team October bawo ni o shey wa
Lelelelelelelele Awa.....

Wow....Can't seems to thank Olowogbogboro enough, D miracle worker, Way maker,destiny changer, story writer,awesome ruler, Eleyinju anu,Agbanilagbatan, oba adani ma gbagbe eni, Arugbo ojo, Ekun oko oke,All sufficient God.......Can't believe am in my 3rd trimester already, the lord changed my name from iyawo, Iya ireti to Iya ibeji,Iya tinuke and I know by his mercies and grace come October I will be call IYA INIOLUWA....Thank you lord for bringing us dis far, thank you lord for shaming infertility, for silencing my mockers, am so grateful Jehovah Overdo.

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
lelelelelelelele shey wa

Wow....Can't seems to thank Olowogbogboro enough, D miracle worker, Way maker,destiny changer, story writer,awesome ruler, Eleyinju anu,Agbanilagbatan, oba adani ma gbagbe eni, Arugbo ojo, Ekun oko oke,All sufficient God.......Can't believe am in my 3rd trimester already, the lord changed my name from iyawo, Iya ireti to Iya ibeji,Iya tinuke and I know by his mercies and grace come October I will be call IYA INIOLUWA....Thank you lord for bringing us dis far, thank you lord for shaming infertility, for silencing my mockers, am so grateful Jehovah Overdo.

I feel you my sister, wat the Lord started he shall perfect, Mama Ejima you are blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
lelelelelelelele shey wa

May God Name be praise forever and ever and may testimonies never cease in ur home and ours too... Amen

Happy 3rd trimester!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
@tikosdear I sight u...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
temmytayur:
BA!BA!BA!
My princess made a grand entry this evening at 6:50pm weighing 3.6kg.Mum is good, baby is shining duduyemi and dad is also good.
BS lerra, am worn out
Julymommaforsupernaturaldelivery
Congratulations ma. She shall be great and be a source of joy to you and family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
olu21ola:
BA!!! Glory to God. I have delivered a baby boy via SVD yesterday afternoon 2.30pm weighing 3.36kg.
We are doing well. Thank God.
BS later
cc Cappo phakkleys

He has refused to suck o since yesterday. What can I do?
Congrats ma. A big welcome to our baby boy.
I pray you will not have any reason to cry over him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Coldfeet:
Lolz grin fail or pass?
cheesy cheesy all join
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
cutiereborn:
Amen Ma and happy bumping. By His grace we will join you soonest.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
lelelelelelelele shey wa

we rejoice with you cappo of life. We thank God for His sure mercies. We are coming behind you surely by God's grace 26+5 days team october for sure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
booqee:

I pray to God almighty that all is well.. its my first time and it must go well
How are you feeling today MA, just checking on u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
divie:
BA!
I delivered my beautiful baby on 12th July via cs.
To God be the glory.
Cc cappo phakkleys
Congratulations ma. Welcome our beautiful baby.
May God be with him and the family at large.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
proudmom38:

May God Name be praise forever and ever and may testimonies never cease in ur home and ours too... Amen

Happy 3rd trimester!
Thanks so much ma'am and Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
ebonychic18:
we rejoice with you cappo of life. We thank God for His sure mercies. We are coming behind you surely by God's grace 26+5 days team october for sure.
Yes o Teamie we will all get to the promise land by his grace, he that has brought us this far will never forsake us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
lelelelelelelele shey wa

Thank you baba Adanimagbagbeeni, Olorun ti n je emi ni emi ni mase beru...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.