Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130146 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
lululuv:

I feel you my sister, wat the Lord started he shall perfect, Mama Ejima you are blessed
Thanks sis and Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Thank you baba Adanimagbagbeeni, Olorun ti n je emi ni emi ni mase beru...
Hmmmmm our God Oloruko Akaika tan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
temmytayur:
Part 3
The pain had intensified and at this point I was just holding my husband's hands, put my head on his, step on his feet just cos I was told to reserve my strength I didn't want t shout, but some pain will b so unbearable I just have to open ur mouth. At about 6:15pm the new shift came and was taken to labour room, the Dr checked and I was already 8cm so I was given one injection at the back of my left palm that Will bring urge to push, then anytime I feel d urge d nurse will tell me to hold on then few minutes later she gave anoda injection then we started a new journey. she gave me instructions has to what I shld and shldnt do anytime the urge comes. So i the first, second, third, fourth, then the last with a tear my pikin head big and it actually ended in praise.
Our name is Oluwatimurewafunmi, Sophie Afolabi
BS taken
Cc Cappo phlakeys
Our God is faithful. Thanks ma for the BS.
Your testimony shall be permanent. kiss kiss kiss to our Sophie baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
My sis, I just dey o, this belle don dey get me o, but it is well. How is you in Jennifer's voice.how is my boy?
proudmom38:
@tikosdear I sight u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please which fruits are good for pregnant women? A friend told me its not all fruits that are ok so I wanted to confirm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
olu21ola:
part 2
When I got to the hospital, my gynaecologist check again, she said it was still 2cm. She did a membrane sweep and said I should come back when I see the signs. By this time I don't have any contractions. I waited and waited for the real contractions to start, just infrequent painless contractions for 3days. Then we decided to go back to the hospital on Saturday afternoon, I was checked again, still 2cm but they admitted me to observe if I will progress. I was just on bed, having small small painless contractions. Then on Sunday, they checked me, still 2cm, membranes was swept again . They decided to start augmentation early Monday morning if I don't progress.

By 4am Monday morning, they passed tablet misoprostol .i started having menstrual like cramps and slightly painful contractions. Around 11am, I was checked again, it was still 2cm
Thanks for the BS ma.
Pls come and sama us with part 3.

@mama forzarush, i noticed your diary has been on hold so i guess your next update will be BA.
Our prayers are with you. It shall end in praise, congratulations, rejoicing and plenty money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ------------------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
2. maureensylvia -------------- EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
3. mojeco ---------------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
4. nneejima -------------------- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
5. clinik ------------------------ EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
6. lululuv ----------------------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
7. missmalachi ---------------- EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
8. 1sttimeangie ---------------- EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are still waiting for your BS ma.
9. nggie ------------------------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
10. Bbglory--------------------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
11. Niyyah --------------------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
12. spiceeamie ---------------- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
13. hernyhorla ----------------- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
14. customised87 -------------- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
15. Damisinto ------------------ EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
16. Graciouscharis ------------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are still waiting for your BS ma.
17. nana228 -------------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
18. Haryanphe ---------------- EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
19. queenhecate --------------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
20. keeki ----------------------- EDD 28/7, Delivered 16/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
21. edithodg -------------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 19/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. We are waiting for your BS ma.
22. eksbabe -------------------- EDD 19/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
23. temmytayur ---------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
24. olu21ola -------------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 24/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
25. divie ------------------------ EDD 20/7, Delivered 12/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations ma.

26. chocome --------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
27. phlakkeys -------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
28. Enkaylala2 ------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
29. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
30. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
31. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
32. Burntcoal --------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
33. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
34. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7.
35. Mzbee ------------ Team XX, EDD 29/7.
36. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, I hope we still have our alarm on for our 3rd TT. Don't forget to keep the date as many of us will be next month by which we may be too busy to remember due to vigilante.

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, Graciouscharis, edithodg, and divie, we are patiently waiting for your BS.
@ Mama chocome, niphmmy, bukunfunmi and luckygirl02, how are you holding on past EDD? Don't stop trying all the labour inducing exercise, fruits, food, etc. and always speak to your LOs. God will take absolute control.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
FexCathy:
Please which fruits are good for pregnant women? A friend told me its not all fruits that are ok so I wanted to confirm.
I think you should use google to check "natural ways to induce labour" and run away from anything listed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
FexCathy:

Pineapple, lime and lemon should be avoided IN THE EARLY STAGES OF PREGNANCY... Uda popularly used in making peppersoup should also be avoided in early stages and pottash (akaun) used for abacha(African salad), isi ewu and d likes should be avoided as well..

Avocado pear,mangoes, water melon, pawpaw, bananas r good 4u..
Happy bumping smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
We now have the Kinyo Single Breast Pump going for just 18K. Call 09053629994 to place your orders.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
So I went for my second ANC today, and it was ok... At least I got to take my first shot of TT vaccine grin
I discovered that if you don't open your mouth and talk, you're OYO angry undecided so I no do siddon look today o cheesy

I even answered kweshion during the class grin and the nurse praised me cool*pops collar*
I explained the meaning of IUFD (Intra-uterine fetal death), thanks to this wonderful platform kiss kiss
I was really feeling like a pro cool even though I had no bump to show angry undecided

Those mamas can sabi use belle do seniority sha undecided undecided
One wanted to intimidate me, that I never reach to collect TT angry but I told her that this bump-less belle wey you dey see so don almost reach 6 months o undecided undecided
She then kept quiet and directed me to where I could get the vaccine tongue

The nurse who taught us today was very nice and friendly, and she was also preggy smiley
She first asked us to stand up and dance. grin When mamas started grumbling, she said, "na only una waka come?" cheesy Then she started shaking bumbum and mothers had no choice than to join. grin
She taught us one song like that grin

My belle don full 2x
With the blessings of the Lord 2x
My belle don full 2x
With the blessings of the Lord 2x
Any sex I born 2x
Whether boy or girl 2x
My belle don full 2x
With the blessings of the Lord 2x grin grin

Tune is same as "My hands are filled with the blessings of the Lord". cheesy

One more thing, I left home 5:30am, got there around few minutes after 6 and met a huge crowd of mamas waiting shocked shocked I believed I would not be less than number 30, but surprisingly, I was number 19 smiley because some of them were there to see the doctor, and not for ANC.
I guess that's one downside of general hospital sha.

But all in all, I enjoyed today, and was able to leave on time. I heard more good reviews about them today, and I guess I'm still sticking with them yet.
I got my TT shot and my next appointment is next month, not next two months again grin so it's all good. kiss

And oh, that nurse checking vitals made me cut off my nails I had been keeping for months now cry cry cry I knew it was not allowed, but I don't know how she managed to see them when I hid my fingers embarassed embarassed I didn't even remember to take one last remembrance picture of the nails before I cut them off cry cry cry
DH will so laugh at me today because he had been telling me to cut them for ages now but I refused angry undecided

Dazall *drops mic*

#Rantsofapregnantwoman#

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erne: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Facts About Our SHEA-BUTTER

Symmetric Unrefined Shea Butter from Ghana, is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins.

Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular.

Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.

Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.

Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.

All these vital minerals are in the Symmetric brand of SHEA-BUTTER. It is raw, unrefined, grade A,100% natural Shea butter from Ghana.

PRICE: #1000 PER PACK.
#3000 PER Kg.

TO ORDER FOR THE SYMMETRIC RAW, UNREFINED, 100% NATURAL SHEA-BUTTER FROM GHANA:

Call/WhatsApp:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
olalayo1710:
How are you feeling today MA, just checking on u
thank u ma..

I'm no longer bleeding

I'm currently on bedrest at the hospital. they refuse to let me observe the rest at home. the scan says everything is very okay and fetus is doing good, but it also says there is a mild separation of gestational sac from uterine wall.. which may pose threatened abortion.. the sac Is supposed to be well attached.. and no separation

so the reason for bed rest and other treatments..

he also explained the fetus moves sometimes to find the right spot to attach to.. so possibly in the process of moving it caused a tear on the uterus lining which usually causes spotting.

(in all I've been told there's no cause for alarm) just need rest till they confirm it well attached

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
FexCathy:
orange is one of my best fruits on a normal day.

I took it recently and indigestion and heartburn sama me for the whole day.. I eventually vomited at night as all the food I ate that day felt like they didn't go past my throat..

I've been scared of buying it since.. missing my dear orange fruit cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yes o Teamie we will all get to the promise land by his grace, he that has brought us this far will never forsake us.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
tikosdear:
My sis, I just dey o, this belle don dey get me o, but it is well. How is you in Jennifer's voice.how is my boy?

Pele dear, it will sure end in praise. I is fine. Ur boy is doing great here. How's ur boy too?

Una don chop birthday cake alone abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much ma'am and Amen to ur prayers.

Welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Roseey0:
Make una no forget your TT injections o
Thank God for my alarm
Chart yours Shot 1- First trimester or whenever you got it Shot 2- 0ne month after Shot 1 Shot 3- 6months after Shot 2 Shot 4- 1yr after shot 3 Shot 5- 1yr after shot 4
Or as your Doctor recommended
I hope ayam right Make I put alarm for next yr own My hand feels awkward cry
what is TT tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
booqee:
thank u ma..

(in all I've been told there's no cause for alarm) just need rest till they confirm it well attached
good to hear, may God perfect the work He has started in our lives, we shall all carry to term Insha Allah. rest well dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
booqee:
what is TT tho
(Tetanus Toxoid) Injection .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
queensnow:
Note that abidec will make ur baby eat very well. I will advice u study ur baby if lo is a food type or not so that u won't give him sometin thing that will make him hungry and won't eat at d end of d day just like my baby if he won't eat no one can force him even abidec cheesy u can buy nospamin to be used for 7days
Nospamin...as an appetiserwhere did you get that from?what are you prescribing nospamin for??/??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Where is Forzarush ooooo. Am smelling BA grin cheesy wink smiley grin cheesy
LOL, I wish. From your lips to God's ears,phone has been doyeen eehs tin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
To God be the glory! Just do as your doc advised. Rest o! It is well.
booqee:
thank u ma..

I'm no longer bleeding

I'm currently on bedrest at the hospital. they refuse to let me observe the rest at home. the scan says everything is very okay and fetus is doing good, but it also says there is a mild separation of gestational sac from uterine wall.. which may pose threatened abortion.. the sac Is supposed to be well attached.. and no separation

he also explained the fetus moves sometimes to find the right spot to attach to.. so possibly in the process of moving it caused a tear on the uterus lining which usually causes spotting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
booqee:
thank u ma..

I'm no longer bleeding

Pele teamie, your baby is here to stay just try to rest well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Eyin Temi bawi ni oooo shey wa
lelelelelelelele shey wa
Team October bawo ni o shey wa
Lelelelelelelele Awa.....

Wow....Can't seems to thank Olowogbogboro enough, D miracle worker, Way maker,destiny changer, story writer,awesome ruler, Eleyinju anu,Agbanilagbatan, oba adani ma gbagbe eni, Arugbo ojo, Ekun oko oke,All sufficient God.......Can't believe am in my 3rd trimester already, the lord changed my name from iyawo, Iya ireti to Iya ibeji,Iya tinuke and I know by his mercies and grace come October I will be call IYA INIOLUWA....Thank you lord for bringing us dis far, thank you lord for shaming infertility, for silencing my mockers, am so grateful Jehovah Overdo.

Yes o. Cappo of life i feel ur joy. Third trimester here we come. We bless God who has brought us this far he will definitely see us through in Jesus name.
Even me sef gallantly walk into third trimester tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello house, been following this thread for a long time now and I find it greatly educative.
Please I need advice from experts. I am 15wks pregnant and for some days now I have been lacking appetite. Morning sickness is greatly reduced and nausea is greatly reduced but appetite is barely there. I drink water a lot though. I have increased appetite for water.
Is this normal? should I be worried?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good evening mamas in house, how is the pushing going?

As for me nausea is not treating me well at all, I vomit anything I take until my throat starts aching me and I'm always tired but I know this too must pass.

I have question pls has any older mama used this pacifier with fruit in it, I saw it on Facebook and I kind of like it. I want to know if it's useful or healthy, mamas pls don't Waka pass ooooo.
Let me attach the pix

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

This invitation has plenty comma, and approstrophe! I dont even know where to start.

Few questions? Park the fact that it is your "best friend".

1. Where is "there"? What language do they speak, do you know any other people there? How do they describe rhe general hustle there

2. In what capacity are you going?
Legal - with the right long stay or residency status?

or illegal- ie. Via sahara, libya, cross meditaranean sea, and trek accross Europe and hope you do not die in the process.

Or legal turn illegal Ie. Travel with 6 months visa and then just generally misplace and spend 12 yrs?

3. How are you going to pay for your travels? Is she going to pay for you? Or can you afford your trip.

4. Are you married,? Or Who be baby daddy? Plus the rest of your extended family? Do they not have a day into the child's welfare?

5. When you get "there" what are you going to be doing? Job wise?, how do you intend to survive? How are you going to get money, where are you going to live?

6. What does this your bestie say she does in the abroad that she is? Do you know other people (independent sources) that can corroborate her story?

Many people live abroad on NL and any one of them will tell you...... it aint easy . So for someone to be non-chalantly asking you to relocate, verrrrrrry suspicious.

Human trafficking is real!and is usually done by the people most closest to one.

Do your research into the country that youare being invited to. What are their legal relocation routes. It is is legal then as a mother, you should be able to carry your baby as your own.

Go and read up on the target country's adoption rule
Do not sell your child all for a illegal residency, if they catch you tomorrow you will be deported to Lagos, faster than you can say " my son" which is technically no longer yours as you have given him up for adoption.!

Keep him oh!!!! If you really want to go as it may be a better life for you, go on your own to test the waters and leave him with trusted family in Nigeria.

If the matter come get k -leg and you need to run! It is easier as a solo person without your son being dangled as bait and ransom!

Going back to my sleep, i wasnt going to comment on NL today.

Good luck!

Thanks for your brotherly advice. kisses to your prince and princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I started after 4 months

As regards this, mamas kindly list out things (food ) am not permitted to eat as am just hearing for d first time there are restrictions. Thanks everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Make Una come chop o
Chai!this is wicked ness oh,! God is watching, mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where is my teamie Iyamomoreloaded?
No BA no Bs... Plz ma hop in and say hi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: trisha01(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.