Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139562 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ha iyabeji you want to port and leave us?
Supernatural delivery to you ma
imurboss:
@ all you people sharing different kinds of food here @ proudmom38 & co, make una kwantinu. God dey

Team October, how far with us. How are we holding up,I'm reporting live from the hospital. We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
dunasy:

I actually have agoyin in my freezer oooo and pureed abi mashed beans oooo..( bulk cooked).no make me go bring am out con snap ooooo

At the child abuse post....brings memories.....and true that it isn't strangers but relatives. ....those that should protect you sef

Johhhh, pls don't snap d ewa agoyin so dt I wee sleep smilingly. As for the child abuse post, 1 of the reasons I'm skeptical abt pursuing my career further. May God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
dunasy:

A 100 likes for this...thanks plenty

No ooooo.....just for you to relax this Saturday ni ooooo

Yes ooo...goat meat is on point .....you should try goat meat and plantain pepper soup....

@LholarB
Oya the method:-

Ingredients:-
Catfish, medium size red onion, Scotch bonnet /Ata rodo(thinly chopped ), Garlic( 2 cloves), ground crayfish, 2 tbsp pepper soup spice,ginger powder/ minced raw ginger,1/2 tsp Ata gungun/cayenne pepper,Dry or fresh Efinrin,2 Knorr cubes, salt, pinch of palm oil, salt.

Procedure....
Clean fish and cut into desired sizes.
Place the fish in pot, add water to cover the fish, place on low- medium heat, add the onions, garlic, ginger, knorr cubes and salt .
Cover to bring to a boil. Let cook for some 5 minutes then add the pepper soup spice, ground crayfish, ata gun gun and ata rodo( I like it spicy) and pinch of palm oil( I like the look it gives it).
Leave to cook for 2 minutes, then add the noodles, leave to cook for some 3 minutes.( ensure the noodles isn't undercooked/overcooked but be careful not to overcook so they don't crumble in
Add the raw or fresh Efinrin/Basil leaves. Bring down from cooker/turn off the heat, leave to simmer for 5 minutes ( the aroma takes over and seeps in well).

You can also use spiralized yam( saw a pix of that).

It can give you the indomie look( for a more balanced, filling and deliciously yummy meal)...

Added tip for texture:-

****used chicken stock (boiling chicken with freshly chopped tomatoes,red peppers and little water). These two ingredients added a lot of body and texture to the resulting stock.******

For mamas in early trimester....don't buy the ground pepper soup spice as it contains uda which is a natural contraceptive ... hand pick from the seller without uda and blend

Soooo grateful for this recipe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
So much evuls flying around. That agidi and pepper soup........ cry cry cry cry

Abeg who knows how to prepare agidi jollof, before I begin craze.... embarassed

I can't eat what I have at home, it's the invisible food plus Peggy thread food I'm always salivating over. I want to cry. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Team March 2018.
Please post your EDD if it's not here and mention me.
It is well with us.
Soonest..........edd march 3
Elmaspeed............... EDD march 9
Nifes ......................... EDD march 11
Fexcathy................. edd march 13
Maggiespecial......... EDD march 18
Temmy2103...........edd march 23
Tripletmom.............. EDD march 24
Beautyuche........... EDD march 29
Tunis24................... Edd march 29
Epudome............edd march 29
Eniafelamo............edd march 31
Happychildlove
Showerses
Deboniar

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
completey:

pele sis. Did you take your antibiotics religiously. If pain will not subside you can try another hospital. Never say never. Health is wealth. God will heal you.

Amen .I don't know if the drugs they gave me qualify as antibiotics,but I wouldn't know.

@Liftedhands ,hunniesuzie , proudmom38, dunasy, stephmiracle, sassyangel ,I really can't thank you enough, I'm so grateful. The care and prompt response, may God bless.

Mum called so I was shipped to my parents' ,she said there is definetely still some things remaining ,gave me a hot water massage (e pain no be small) then massaged my whole body with okuma/ori, plus that stuff they cook for women that gave birth newly, Uda and co...after taking the concoction, lumps of blood came out, after sometime I was able to sleep,woke up and the pain was gone.

Will definitely go to another hospital, would never have known I was to be taking antibiotics.

Thank you again my able mommas God bless you all for me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eezohbae:

They gave me bescopan(don't know if it's the spelling)...that akwukwo anara I don't finish it before it spoils. Please is there any particular blood tonic.

Thanks a lot, you people give me hope and allay my fears,may God bless you plenty.
I never knew about going back for tests,please what's hvs

The test is not compulsory but is to check for infection. Hvs is high vaginal swab (they'll collect sample from the mouth or near your cervix), urinalysis is just urine.

I wrap my akwụkwọ anara with nylon before I put inside fridge(vegetable section) (na my own preservation method and e no dey spoil)

Abeg if the buscopan no dy help, I fit vouch for diclofenac, pain dy fear am. Any blood tonic is good, I was given cipro, feroglobin, folic acid, vit c and diclofenac.

HTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
imurboss:
@ all you people sharing different kinds of food here @ proudmom38 & co, make una kwantinu. God dey

Team October, how far with us. How are we holding up,I'm reporting live from the hospital. We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen.
easypeasy delivery to you mama,God be with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deboniar: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018.
Please post your EDD if it's not here and mention me.
It is well with us.
Soonest..........edd march 3
Elmaspeed............... EDD march 9
Nifes ......................... EDD march 11
Fexcathy................. edd march 13
Maggiespecial......... EDD march 18
Temmy2103...........edd march 23
Tripletmom.............. EDD march 24
Beautyuche........... EDD march 29
Tunis24................... Edd march 29
Epudome............edd march 29
Eniafelamo............edd march 31
Happychildlove
Showerses
Deboniar.......
FexCathy post=60761660:

Welcome teamie. Pls supply ur EDD so our capo can add you. Happy bumping.
Edd march 11
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

Bribe me with amala n gbigiri first....

Since I come ekpoma i never taste gbegiri, no where to get it here cry cry cry

U funny babe o. It's jst like looking for gbegiri in akwaibom state. Ki lon je be? I no sure we get d ewedu leaf 4 ekpoma sef. It's either u order ewedu leaf from eBay, jumia or konga (lmao)...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Prettyhurts:

The test is not compulsory but is to check for infection. Hvs is high vaginal swab (they'll collect sample from the mouth or near your cervix), urinalysis is just urine.

I wrap my akwụkwọ anara with nylon before I put inside fridge(vegetable section) (na my own preservation method and e no dey spoil)

Abeg if the buscopan no dy help, I fit vouch for diclofenac, pain dy fear am. Any blood tonic is good, I was given cipro, feroglobin, folic acid, vit c and diclofenac.

HTH

Thanks a lot ma,I still have some diclofenac I was given at the eye clinic. Was given paracetamol, folic acid,those red blood tablets, flagyl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
faithugo64:
Good evening mamas

Safe delivery to you all

Cc proudmum38
Agidi and pepper soup

You made me do this and I enjoyed it!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Forevergirl:
Hello mama's, thank you for the warm welcome. I still can't believe I am here. Zay.nie thank you for the tips and the golden chair o, I'm very happy to share with 4realwman and not to worry my bum bum is not big. Lol... Please the only teamie I know right now is 4real.woman o, I still dey look for others.

Please sabi mamas i have been having cramps like period cramps, I hope all is well cos I haven't been to the hospital yet and I'm still taking my pregnacare before conception tablets because I have about 6 left. Abeg make una put me through o. 4realwo.man are you feeling the same way too?
I think cramps Is part of early pregnancy package cos I also had it on & off but it has stop today. Try and drink water am sure it will stop.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
kelizosuy:
you haff offended plenty people so it's time for revenge

No be u teach me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mumagain:
Gdevening mamas,p/s I hv a pressing issue, am 4 months pregnant, and am having little tissue discharge from my Jajaina.I 've done scan and and nothing was wrong.P/s what could this be?

Tissue discharge?? Please explain. Is it creamy, blood or dead skin or tissue like color?? Meanwhile discharge is normal in pregnancy as far as is not clumpy(egusi-like), smelly or itchy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eezohbae:

Thanks a lot ma,I still have some diclofenac I was given at the eye clinic. Was given paracetamol, folic acid,those red blood tablets, flagyl.

No problem, flagyl is antibiotics (metronidazole) but people think is only for runny stomach but they should have combined it with cipro.

Shaa make sure you finish them, please try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Prettyhurts:

No problem, flagyl is antibiotics (metronidazole) but people think is only for runny stomach but they should have combined it with cipro.

Shaa make sure you finish them, please try.

Oh,thanks a lot, never knew

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
My hands are clean oh
proudmom38:

No be u teach me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
imurboss:

Sis is nor me o, it's other mamas o!

Amen to your prayer.

May it end in praise for you. Supernatural delivery to you ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Good evening mamas, have been having dis on and off menstrual cramp since morning, though its not that painful and its so irregular making timing impossible, abeg make una help me beg LO to chill till middle of next month I no won port and we still ve some tinz to put in order before Lo arrives o(we plan to repaint d living room and rooms next weekend and I plan washing d window blinds nextweek and make delivery hair)....Abeg inioluwa even though mummy is anxious to meet u biko bake small cos we are just 35wks6dys.
its false contraction av been having that since I clock 35weeks ,am now 38 weeks now,still nt regular ,nt really painful .just like menstrual cramp plus braxton hick

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
omotolanibaby:
. same here,learnt its due to pregnancy hormone in d pregnancy app, I av on my phone

Wow good. But I love sleeping on my tummy even before pregnancy, so I think is more of a habit than hormone! My thought though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
sassyangel1:

U funny babe o. It's jst like looking for gbegiri in akwaibom state. Ki lon je be? I no sure we get d ewedu leaf 4 ekpoma sef. It's either u order ewedu leaf from eBay, jumia or konga (lmao)...

My sis I tire for this una village o lol. Ewedu yapa for here o, in fact every where u enter na Ewedu, especially this raining season. But amala n gbegiri na Benin dem for dey sale am.

I don beg dh make he find time help go do amala n gbegiri with ogunfe hunting for Benin (covers face)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
kelizosuy:
My hands are clean oh

Very clean sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

My sis I tire for this una village o lol. Ewedu yapa for here o, in fact every where u enter na Ewedu, especially this raining season. But amala n gbegiri na Benin dem for dey sale am.

I don beg dh make he find time help go do amala n gbegiri with ogunfe hunting for Benin (covers face)

E no go easy like dt Na. Kuku strong mind prepare am by urself 1day Na. Jst go online n see Hw den dey prepare am as per buka standard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
sassyangel1:

E no go easy like dt Na. Kuku strong mind prepare am by urself 1day Na. Jst go online n see Hw den dey prepare am as per buka standard.

You are right o, in fact u make sense die lol .
Very good idea, will try it out!

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumagain: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Is like a dead skin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Goldenheart002:

My foodie friend, thanks for checking on me! I no know say u nice like dis, I tot u were only very wicked tongue
I ran out of data ni and have been taping Hubby's hotspot but dis thread no dey gree wait for person o! Hain embarassed

Lol funny you. Good to hear from you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

You are right o, in fact u make sense die lol .
Very good idea, will try it out!

Thanks ma'am

Uw mama proudy...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=dunasy post=60757942]

A 100 likes for this...thanks plenty

No ooooo.....just for you to relax this Saturday ni ooooo

Yes ooo...goat meat is on point .....you should try goat meat and plantain pepper soup....

@LholarB
Oya the method:-

Ingredients:-
Catfish, medium size red onion, Scotch bonnet /Ata rodo(thinly chopped ), Garlic( 2 cloves), ground crayfish, 2 tbsp pepper soup spice,ginger powder/ minced raw ginger,1/2 tsp Ata gungun/cayenne pepper,Dry or fresh Efinrin,2 Knorr cubes, salt, pinch of palm oil, salt.

Procedure....
Clean fish and cut into desired sizes.
Place the fish in pot, add water to cover the fish, place on low- medium heat, add the onions, garlic, ginger, knorr cubes and salt .
Cover to bring to a boil. Let cook for some 5 minutes then add the pepper soup spice, ground crayfish, ata gun gun and ata rodo( I like it spicy) and pinch of palm oil( I like the look it gives it).
Leave to cook for 2 minutes, then add the noodles, leave to cook for some 3 minutes.( ensure the noodles isn't undercooked/overcooked but be careful not to overcook so they don't crumble in
Add the raw or fresh Efinrin/Basil leaves. Bring down from cooker/turn off the heat, leave to simmer for 5 minutes ( the aroma takes over and seeps in well).

You can also use spiralized yam( saw a pix of that).

It can give you the indomie look( for a more balanced, filling and deliciously yummy meal)...

Added tip for texture:-

****used chicken stock (boilin

[

Thanks ma'am!! On my menu list for this week grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats Forevergirl, you will carry to term. Wish you a blissful pregnancy.

What a fast supernaturally birth @ladytaurus, God that did it for you will do it for us. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Team April where are you mamas since morning?

@euphorbia
Lilliesbud27
toyeem
PatKing
bibeetee
MumIbeji
Prettymaxy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
rollykotex:

Nawa for this my cappo o,i thought i said u should change the big R starting my moniker to small r so that i can always get ur mention,assuming i didn't read back now i wont see this,i dunno if u don't want me to answer roll call. Anyways,we are doing great sex unknown. thanks for checking on us

Your edd nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.