Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138660 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe

Congratulations ma, I tap into this easiest birth oooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening mamas!

Kelizosuy sent her heartfelt appreciation to all mamas that supports her both financially, materially and spiritually (prayers). May God's blessings rest upon your households, may your pockets never run dry and may God answer each and everyone of us before we speak!

She want me to update the house on her behalf on the hospital bill......She says that she has completed the hospital bill and she's been discharged and back home, all thanks to mamas who stood up for financially!

She ask me to beg you mamas to still help her a little more so that she can refund the remaining 40k back to the mama that deposited for her.....

She would have done this herself but she's having serious headache!

So please mamas, biko come to her rescue!

*drops mic*

Over & out!

E no easy to be agbejoro at all o.....see me sweating

Good morning beautiful mamas in the house!

I'm so sorry if this post annoys anyone here! I actually did this out of love and empathy for a fellow mama, despite what have been through this past days. I remember being in so much pains after my evacuation on the first day I solicited for help on behalf of kelizosuy, I did out of love as a mom!

I want us to know that have not seen kelizosuy in person before and we are not in the same state! I only know her herw on nairaland but I take her as a sister!

I heard that some mamas feel I and kelizosuy are in this together, as in I know her personally! No, I don't!

Na as my mind be na so I take do something!

I'm still in the opinion that kelizosuy should contact her parents! I even went ahead to asked her yesterday night after I posted on her behalf if she has contacted her mother, which she says not yet!

I did this out of love for humanity and motherhood!

Proudmom38 na Akwaibomite and Lagosian by birth!

I rest my case!

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe
Congratulations ma. God bless your Princess for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:

Wow.... 4.7 kg ??!!!
Congrats Ma'am
Welcome Princess kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Team November, it's well with us.
The journey is almost coming to an end.
May Allah (swt) make our delivery easy.
Am hoping for a miracle as my baby is in an oblique presentation at 36 weeks.
God is my strength.
Supernatural delivery to us all.

Congratulations to the new mamas with their LOs.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:

I tap into this Easy birth, congrats ma'am!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
@Ebonychic18
4.7kg dear momma!!!
Big Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Debclem:
Mamas in the house, abeg I need help o.

I went for an ultrasound and my fetal heartbeat was 128BPM to usually it was always 146BPM. It got me really worried, pls mamas how bad is this? I am 40wks+4days.

Movement is really slow but well over 20moves in 24hrsz, though I know movement tends to slow down at the stage but I am really worried about the heartbeat.

Pls is there any mama that has gone through this? We're you induced or you went into Labour and had a successful VD or did it result to emergency CS?
I will be meeting with my doctor but I don't want any surprises make I no go faint for there.
Thanks y'all
Relax madam, don't go and faint for there o. Lol. well, this is not a joking stuff. Accept whatever the doctor says, the most important thing is baby alive and mother alive, I've not been through this before this is just my opinion.
Good news from you soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
wow congrats ma'am. I tap into this sharp sharp delivery for my next journey. kisses to princess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

I'm so sorry if this post annoys anyone here! I actually did this out of love and empathy for a fellow mama, despite what have been through this past days. I remember being in so much pains after my evacuation on the first day I solicited for help on behalf of kelizosuy, I did out of love as a mom!

I want us to know that have not seen kelizosuy in person before and we are not in the same state! I only know her herw on nairaland but I take her as a sister!

I heard that some mamas feel I and kelizosuy are in this together, as in I know her personally! No, I don't!

I'm still in the opinion that kelizosuy should contact her parents! I even went ahead to asked her yesterday night after I posted on her behalf if she has contacted her mother, which she says not yet!

I rest my case!

Please don't feel bad about any hearsay or insinuations. Although I cannot speak for all mamas on this thread but I personally appreciate your selfless help rendered to Kelizosuy.
The person (Kelizosuy) in question is an adult and I believe she can make her own decisions, we can only offer assistance be it financial or otherwise. As the saying goes " only he that wears the shoes knows where it pinches".
God be with us and guide all our steps in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

I rest my case!

you're really a great mother and sister to awa omokekere Bayii, mi u did nothing wrong as we're one in d house. nobody knows, who might fall into her shoe tomorrow and need assistance from great mothers here

she has also been a strong woman for her to have gone dis far with no family.

but truth be told, we are for each other as no one can love on its own. friend will b friend and family 'll be family. we are friends here and can never do as her family can do. so, she need them and they as well need her.

My religion (Islam) teaches to be strenghteing d family bond and relatioshio.

please, my sister, if u v bin my blood siste I swear with my lord this is what I'll advice.
please get in touch with everybody. no friend can Ever take family's position.

Sorry, if offdnded

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:

Congratulations babe!
May she make you happy and proud always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

I rest my case!

My dear friend one thing you should bear in mind is that you can't please everyone. If they feel you and her are in it together, toorh itz their headache and not yours, I know say as you post that acc number come post this one again, some will think somehow. Are you not an old member in this thread so you suppose dy used to the talk abi you don forget what they told you that time naa. Please take your medicine, heal, and bd. No kill your joy on top another person matter. One love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Prettyhurts:

My dear friend one thing you should bear in mind is that you can't please everyone. If they feel you and her are in it together, toorh itz their headache and not yours, I know say as you post that acc number come post this one again, some will think somehow. You are not an old member in this thread so you suppose dy used to the talk abi you don forget what they told you time naa. Please take your medicine, heal, and bd. No kill your joy on top another person matter. One love

They're already twisting aunty Tower innocent opinion

Who is aunty tower again o? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
Congratulations ma'am. God bless your Princess and may she always make you proud all the days of her life.

Congratulations to other mamas that have given birth. God bless your bundles of joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:

Who is aunty tower again o? undecided
Lolzz, I've modified sharply oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Prettyhurts:

My dear friend one thing you should bear in mind is that you can't please everyone. If they feel you and her are in it together, toorh itz their headache and not yours, I know say as you post that acc number come post this one again, some will think somehow. You are not an old member in this thread so you suppose dy used to the talk abi you don forget what they told you time naa. Please take your medicine, heal, and bd. No kill your joy on top another person matter. One love

Please im lost ooo, i am not understanding what is being said... Proudmum38 does it mean this hearsay was said outside nairaland on in this thread because ive not see. Anything that suggests it oooo...

@kelizosuy dear if you choose to do it alone then no one has the right to judge you.. Just be a mother your daughter will be proud of

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
GOOD MORNING GREAT MAMAS.ALL YOU DID WAS OUT OF LOVE AND I DON'T THINK THERE'S NEED FOR ALL THESE EXPLANATION.GOD KNOWS AND SEES YOUR HEART AND HE WILL REWARD YOU GREATLY.STAY STRONG AND KEEP DOING GOOD.GOD BLESS YOU MAAM.
proudmom38:

I rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Hello all,
I believe we have the Mama's Helping Corner in mind for this Sunday. kiss
Please if you have any special request for an item (household, clothes, shoes, skills, food), don't hesitate to send me a pm.
Not whatsapp.
Pm please.

Just a simple " hello, I need................ Kindly include me in your list" is just fine.
It will be on a first come, first serve basis.

If you'll be paying for it, then please feel free to ignore the above. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Roseey0:

I couldn't help but quote you
Forget this superwoman you want to do
You need a live-in help.
Not someone that will come and go.
Pls reevaluate and find someone asap
If it means going back home plz do

You can't predict delivery my dear
If delivery gets to CS
What next?

Pls
I beg u
Find help asap

My Elder sis almost ended her life same way but by God's grace, she is alive today.
She was pregnant a second time( out of wedluck) and didn't want us to know. The first caused a lot of problems already..
It was at the point of delivery in a maternity with no surgical facility and baby wasnt descending that my mum was called . She thought she could do it all alone, as per being her second.
Thank God my mum was on a business trip in the same city as at the point of all this drama. And she was mobile.
God just saved her. She eventually delivered tru CS and spent more than 2weeks in the hospital. Mum had to stay with here and brought her home eventually.

I just had to share this so you understand where I am coming from.

I know I sounded very harsh when I made this comment.
But the truth hurts generally
And I won't stop sharing the truth.

Keli
It doesn't matter how hardworking you are o
Consider your life on a stand still for the next 1 - 2years, especially if you are exclusively breastfeeding.

I speak from experience
But God is your Strength
I know he will see you through

Proudmom38
Pls ignore all hearsay and do what you can do. Your reward is immeasurable.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MsAfricaa: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
[ quote author=casler post=61527904]Team November #how market? Back and waist pain seriously dealing with it self, still on bed. And this shall come to pass. Counting down to November. [/quote]

Wo! The pain is not from here dear.
Sometimes, my waist will just hook cry .. my fingers and wrist joints are hurting sef..
I walk like an elephant sef bcuz of the pain/pressure i feel down there.
Ko easy! Bt i belive God will make this all worth it.
24 days to go!!!!

Anugod Cappo, ow fa na?
Anythn for your ppl?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
katchycouture:

Please im lost ooo, i am not understanding what is being said... Proudmum38 does it mean this hearsay was said outside nairaland on in this thread because ive not see. Anything that suggests it oooo...

@kelizosuy dear if you choose to do it alone then no one has the right to judge you.. Just be a mother your daughter will be proud of
nicely said..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:
Hello all,
Please if you have any special request for an item (household, clothes, shoes, skills, food), don't hesitate to send me a pm.
Not whatsapp.
Pm please.

Just a simple " hello, I need................ Kindly include me in your list" is just fine.

I beg how I go take do d pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Debclem:
Mamas in the house, abeg I need help o.

I went for an ultrasound and my fetal heartbeat was 128BPM to usually it was always 146BPM. It got me really worried, pls mamas how bad is this? I am 40wks+4days.

Movement is really slow but well over 20moves in 24hrsz, though I know movement tends to slow down at the stage but I am really worried about the heartbeat.

Pls is there any mama that has gone through this? We're you induced or you went into Labour and had a successful VD or did it result to emergency CS?
I will be meeting with my doctor but I don't want any surprises make I no go faint for there.
Thanks y'all
Ur baby is due, plz go and bring him/her out!

Got gat u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmommypat: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello beautiful mothers in the house.
The love that you all share has brought me out of my peeping mode and made me register. I would like to be a part of you all. I hope I'm welcome.
I feel so happy finally joining you guys.
I'm a young girl of 22 years old, married and learning a vocation. It's not easy.

EDd is March 10, March Cappo please welcome me o.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:

congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
youngmommypat:
Hello beautiful mothers in the house.
The love that you all share has brought me out of my peeping mode and made me register. I would like to be a part of you all. I hope I'm welcome.
I feel so happy finally joining you guys.
I'm a young girl of 22 years old, married and learning a vocation. It's not easy.

EDd is March 10, March Cappo please welcome me o.

welcome ve a blessed stay. amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:
Hello all,
Not whatsapp.
Pm please.

Biko mummy moyo if there's any mama DAT has a Benz G-wagon she's not using again am in need o...Make I pick race before she flog dis my over flat bumbum with pankere

But on a serious note ma, God bless u for dis great idea of urs it will go along way to help

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmommypat: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Anistef:

welcome ve a blessed stay. amen

Thank you ma.
Are you team March too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas..sorry I haven't been really online.. Adele vigilante na day and night.. My cousin came yesterday and she's with me, I asked my mum for financial assistance already, she said she will get back to me. Not involving his people wasn't my choice. He blocked me out completely and I already told the cousin about everything he said he will try and raise money for me.

Thanks so much mamas. God bless you

You didn't tell me that you have already contacted your mom, I would have included it in my post yesterday!

It is well

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Proudmom38 we all know u did what u did out and care for a sis in need, same as mummy completey you guys could have done dsame for any of us.
You forgot ur own pains just to be there for others, most of us were here wen Kelizosuy Announced her BFP and joined, you ve bin here far before den just have it in mind u can please everyone and don't let wot anybody say stop u from rendering help to any mama in need here.

Mamas on dis Kelizosuy issue, let's us all no we can alone force a horse to d river but can't force it to take water, most mamas here have advised her one way or d oda its left for her to choose from d numerous advice available, she's also an adult so I believe she knows wot good for her, pls let's all take it easy on her matter before e degenerate to something else

One love house

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
Congratulations ma'am. Welcome little princess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.