Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Don't worry yourself, it is still early. Baby will take the perfect birth position.
Maggiespecial:
pls mamas in the house, am worried oo. at 19weeks, is it good for your baby to be in breech position or wetin dem dey call am sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
olalayo1710:
kelizosuy how are u doing today, hope ur milk is flowing well now, regards to kosiso.
proudmom38 please neglect the hearsay, me that was busy telling my hubby that I still believe in this country that despite not knowing each other people can still be of help to those in need, it is well
youngmommypat, welcome to d thread and happy bumping.
ma'am zaynie, as salam sis, love this great idea of urs, may Allah reward u abundantly for this.
sassyangel the kpekus presido, how are u doing today ma, rest well dear, it will soon end in praise.

Easy delivery to all preggy mamas

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Pele. Just adhere to it strictly. It's for a while. Enjoy the attention too between whats the cause of the bedrest?

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Yes but majority is poor fabrics. If you don't have people traveling then use mall for Africa and shop on Amazon,carters and childrensplace and have them deliver to you.

Depends on the stores or price option you choose.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thank God.I gave birth to a boy after nearly ten hours of labour. Bs later.make u chop first

56 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
queenhecate:

please have you bought any of those girl's ball gowns? how is the quality

Gowns, onesie, jumpers, jeans, shirtz, and PJs. So far great quality for me...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
queenhecate:
Yes but majority is poor fabrics. If you don't have people traveling then use mall for Africa and shop on Amazon,carters and childrensplace and have them deliver to you.

thank God I asked cos the ones I saw where out of this world compared to the prices. the thing made me fear oo

so na low quality them be. and those girl's ball gowns were something else. haba sad

Not all items are low quality. You have to read reviews and view images in the reviews .
Take your time to go through it and you will definitely get the good ones.

I have bought 3 lovely gowns from Ali express (for myself) and when I wear it people think it's some expensive dress

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mammybabe:
Thank God.I gave birth to a boy after nearly ten hours of labour. Bs later.make u chop first

Congrats ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mammybabe:

Congratulations momma!
Today has been positive stories so far..thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Congrats to the new mum.. God bless u and ur babies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mammybabe:
Congrats teamie, may ur boy always bring happiness to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by laura23: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thank you all for your care and concern. I am healing and moving on. It isn't easy though. My bed is constantly wet at night and then I am also quick to remember that God got my back.
In all things I give God thanks.

I am still very much around
and will be coming to share my testimony soon.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
eksbabe:
Hello mummies, i have heard that women feel some type of contractions for about 2 days after giving birth "like the womb returning to its position". I didnt feel this contraction, my mum even asked if i wasnt feeling any pain and i told her no. I have told some friends too and they think its not normal for me not to feel any contractions and i have to get checked.
What do you mamas think?

I didn't feel it in my 1st and 2nd but in the 3rd. l normally feel it during breastfeeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
booqee:
Congrats to the new mum.. God bless u and ur babies
Swthrt I have forgotten the name but I planned on going to the market to enquire that was why I didn't respond.
I wanted to respond with the answer, am sorry for delay but give me tmro okay....

I hope my bun dey kick u wella?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benignasweety:
Swthrt I have forgotten the name but I planned on going to the market to enquire that was why I didn't respond.
I wanted to respond with the answer, am sorry for delay but give me tmro okay....

I hope my bun dey kick u wella?
OK thanks a lot. Yeah sure he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mammybabe:
Congratulations ma. God bless your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Congratulations to all new mamas on the birth of their los
Out of anxiety n fear of no bump yet. I went for another uss n I showed baby as 13wks as against 15wks from d last scan. The baby is fine according to d sonogram her.

Is this normal?
Any team April ftms with bumps yet?
Sorry for my questions. Congrats cappo Patking, may God see us through.
New edd according to ds scan is 21/4/18
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Me I want to say my mind o ehen!

Abeg mamas when I fit stop taking hot water? Because me I'm tired o, the wether sef is not helping matter! Too much heat!

Abeg make una help my life o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
nope you got it wrong ma'am.. I tried reaching out to his family, I even updated here about talking to his cousin about so I can get through to his mum. I am trying all I can and the least I want right now is for the mamas that helped me most in my point of need to be the one to put me right into depression. Words get to people and I'm eternally grateful for everything you all did for me.

Words do get to people
I'm going to nurture my wound and heal up then I'd drop my BS.

Thanks once more to all the mamas

Plz don't take it the wrong way babe. My intention was never to put you down, believe me. I don't have a reason to. I appreciate your strength and what you have had to go through. Be strong, heal inside out and plz reach out to me when you get back to Warri. Don't be mad kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
bibeetee:
Congratulations to all new mamas on the birth of their los
Out of anxiety n fear of no bump yet. I went for another uss n I showed baby as 13wks as against 15wks from d last scan. The baby is fine according to d sonogram her.

Is this normal?
Any team April ftms with bumps yet?
Sorry for my questions. Congrats cappo Patking, may God see us through.
New edd according to ds scan is 21/4/18
I was team April 2017. Bump started showing towards November ending

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
I was team April 2017. Bump started showing towards November ending

Snr...
Yinmu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
youngmommypat:

Thank you ma. Are you team March too?
no ma, team may ure still my senior.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmommypat: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome! Have a happy stay

Thank you ma.
I so much admire you a lot.
God bless your kind heart

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:

Snr...
Yinmu
Get behind me temptress, after I had successfully resisted the temptation of typing senior cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmommypat: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
FexCathy:

Welcome dear teamie. Wishing you happy bumping. @ other tram March mamas, have we started feeling baby kicks?

Thank you teamie.
I've started feeling some slight shaking in my tummy sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmommypat: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
lioha:

u re welcome

Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
tyconcepts:

Plz don't take it the wrong way babe. My intention was never to put you down, believe me. I don't have a reason to. I appreciate your strength and what you have had to go through. Be strong, heal inside out and plz reach out to me when you get back to Warri. Don't be mad kiss
tyconcepts u be Warri mama and av been looking for one na!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello mommas, have been following this group for quite sometime and I find it very interesting...decided to join... My edd is november 18...can't wait to meet my LO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Abeg where is mspat?

Cc Zaynie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good evening everyone
Start getting use to this name happy mummy
because I can't wait to.port here
Ttc group Don too boring lol
I celebrate everyone that has put to birth and everyone still waiting to announce their BS

Am getting use to the terms
Ms morning sickness
BS birth story
Etc

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
happymummy:
Good evening everyone
Start getting use to this name happy mummy
because I can't wait to.port here
Ttc group Don too boring lol
I celebrate everyone that has put to birth and everyone still waiting to announce their BS

Am getting use to the terms
Ms morning sickness
BS birth story
Etc

You are already here with faith sis. Happy bumping.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
youngmommypat:

Thank you ma.
I so much admire you a lot.
God bless your kind heart

I'm honoured ma! Thank u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.