Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138695 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yes but majority is poor fabrics. If you don't have people traveling then use mall for Africa and shop on Amazon,carters and childrensplace and have them deliver to you. [/quote]

thank God I asked cos the ones I saw where out of this world compared to the prices. the thing made me fear oo

so na low quality them be. and those girl's ball gowns were something else. haba sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stephaniecoa
thank God I asked cos the ones I saw where out of this world compared to the prices. the thing made me fear oo

so na low quality them be. and those girl's ball gowns were something else. haba sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
PatKing:

Here momma!!! I always Do, not used any yet as i just got preggy. All my giftings to friends are from Aliexpress.
please have you bought any of those girl's ball gowns? how is the quality
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Anugod:
Mummy Zaynie, permit me to say one thing on my mind o, before you call mods lock thread grin

Na wa o, na real wa! angry So I cannot come and say something online without self-appointed judgianas carrying my matter on their heads undecided undecided Whatever happened to waka pass? angry
And the person in question didn't even personally bring her tales of woes to this platform at first o undecided it was the emergency situation that prompted caring mamas to share the issue here o, now someone's life is being dissected like cow meat undecided angry
I had better watch what I say on this platform henceforth before I go later turn goat meat undecided cos people's challenges give some people joy angry angry

I don talk my mind o, mama Moyo comman beat me grin grin

All the things you said have been argued for and against countlessly.
You saying it doesn't change anything. It might just incite someone to give a response. A response you might not like. A response that might hit you harder than you expect.
And then you'll tell yourself, I shouldn't have responded sef.
And there was absolutely no need for name calling.
Who are the judgianas? Those who told her what they felt she should or shouldn't hear? If Kelli was your younger sister or your daughter, what would you advise?
Nobody is dissecting her matter ,some told us why they support her decision and some why they don't. Both with valid reasons. I'm sure Kelli is smart enough to do what's best for herself at the end of the day.

Please continue to watch what you say here, if you bring your challenges here be ready for the criticism or the applaud that follows. Also be prepared for the flow of support too.
That's why there's a diaryland, where you can vent without fear.
Imagine if my diary was in the family section, I would have a lot of heat for some of my posts..... I'm sure or that.

.gimme your address, I'm coming with cane tongue

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pele. Just adhere to it strictly. It's for a while. Enjoy the attention too between whats the cause of the bedrest?

sassyangel1:

Still dey hospital my sister. They still put me for strictly bed rest (no movement outside my bed). I jst Taya 4 dis kind restriction.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
queenhecate:
Yes but majority is poor fabrics. If you don't have people traveling then use mall for Africa and shop on Amazon,carters and childrensplace and have them deliver to you.

Just read reviews of each product and check pictures those that bought posted, they do lots of editing on the pictures used to advertise, but you will see the real pictures from those that have bought and left comments.. Not all are low quality

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=opella post=61529890]
My dear I'm pushing it small small, can't wait for next month to come already. The worst part is that I am becoming too lazy to exercise. God help us all[/quote
Hahaha, I think say no only wake come. Though I try to walk daily. ]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sowi dear, but is it dealing with itself or u tongue? Just be strong November is few days away
Thank you, I have started my count down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe
Congrats, did you say 4.7kg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:
Today, if anybody should fight we will call on the mods and they will ban all bannables......
Kilode gan Na?!
Abeg just press report if anybody start.... angry
This goes to both the PDP and APCs.... angry angry angry

If una do anyhow, you will be done anyhow.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
atumomo:

We dey hia oo we thank God for everything November is jst around the corner.
Cappo Anugod how body hope u r feeling better now kpele. It is well with us all.
Abi,thank God for the journey so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
This was me sometime last year causing trouble.
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/1874#47194109

Some mamas already tore their clothes before I came out to confess but some were honest and still cautious with their words.
Words are like eggs, when you drop them you can't mend anything.
When we admonish, advise or counter let's be as polite as we can. You don't have to, but please be.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zheemub:
Team November, it's well with us.
The journey is almost coming to an end.
May Allah (swt) make our delivery easy.
Am hoping for a miracle as my baby is in an oblique presentation at 36 weeks.
God is my strength.
Supernatural delivery to us all.

Congratulations to the new mamas with their LOs.
Amen, may God answer our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
nope you got it wrong ma'am.. I tried reaching out to his family, I even updated here about talking to his cousin about so I can get through to his mum. I am trying all I can and the least I want right now is for the mamas that helped me most in my point of need to be the one to put me right into depression. Words get to people and I'm eternally grateful for everything you all did for me.

Words do get to people
I'm going to nurture my wound and heal up then I'd drop my BS.

Thanks once more to all the mamas
tyconcepts:

Yes I agree with you on sorting out the hospital bills.... Going ahead to have the baby already shows she meant business. If you follow closely she is not ready to reach out to either her family or the baby daddy's family and that's actually my point of concern.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:

All the things you said have been argued for and against countlessly.
You saying it doesn't change anything. It might just incite someone to give a response. A response you might not like. A response that might hit you harder than you expect.
And then you'll tell yourself, I shouldn't have responded sef.
And there was absolutely no need for name calling.
Who are the judgianas? Those who told her what they felt she should or shouldn't hear? If Kelli was your younger sister or your daughter, what would you advise?
Nobody is dissecting her matter ,some told us why they support her decision and some why they don't. Both with valid reasons. I'm sure Kelli is smart enough to do what's best for herself at the end of the day.

Please continue to watch what you say here, if you bring your challenges here be ready for the criticism or the applaud that follows. Also be prepared for the flow of support too.
That's why there's a diaryland, where you can vent without fear.
Imagine if my diary was in the family section, I would have a lot of heat for some of my posts..... I'm sure or that.

.gimme your address, I'm coming with cane tongue
MODS!!!! tongue grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
LholarB:

#BIP.

* used to get angry cos of food in my first trimester.

* I collect unnecessary money from DH claiming its for some Test like dat grin.

* I use up all 5 pillows on the bed and still complain it ain't enough.

* I get called Iya Ibeji from market women( they gimme a lot of extra stuffs of whatever I buy from them)

* I get different unsolicited advice about what to eat and what to wear from strangers.*eyesrolling*

*I pretend to be having pains even when I don't just to stress my DH atimes grin cos I love the attention /petting .

*And of course I don't have to cook everytime , DH gets ready made soup atimes from his chef friend grin

I could go on and on ...I love being preggy abeg, wldnt trade it for anything in the world , it's just this Big Nose and dark skin of a thing dat is vexing me.

Cc Zaynie

Wow... Who says being pregnant isnt fun

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello mummies, i have heard that women feel some type of contractions for about 2 days after giving birth "like the womb returning to its position". I didnt feel this contraction, my mum even asked if i wasnt feeling any pain and i told her no. I have told some friends too and they think its not normal for me not to feel any contractions and i have to get checked.
What do you mamas think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
eksbabe:
Hello mummies, i have heard that women feel some type of contractions for about 2 days after giving birth "like the womb returning to its position". I didnt feel this contraction, my mum even asked if i wasnt feeling any pain and i told her no. I have told some friends too and they think its not normal for me not to feel any contractions and i have to get checked.
What do you mamas think?

When i had my first child i didnt feel the pain atall, but i felt it so bad after i gave birth to the second and it was always during breastfeeding, I felt it for over 1 week... No 2 persons can be the same
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
eksbabe:
What do you mamas think?

It's will come.
When did you have your baby?
Or you might have been on pain meds when it came.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:
This was me sometime last year causing trouble.
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/1874#47194109

Some mamas already tore their clothes before I came out to confess but some were honest and still cautious with their words.
Words are like eggs, when you drop them you can't mend anything.
When we admonish, advise or counter let's be as polite as we can. You don't have to, but please be.
SMH
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:

It's will come.
When did you have your baby?
Or you might have been on pain meds when it came.
July. I cant remember using pain meds.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
I felt the contraction with both babies. The second was more painful though especially when breastfeeding.

eksbabe:
What do you mamas think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
katchycouture:

When i had my first child i didnt feel the pain atall, but i felt it so bad after i gave birth to the second and it was always during breastfeeding, I felt it for over 1 week... No 2 persons can be the same
So it is normal then, or is it because my baby is not a heavy eater? He feeds for 5/10 minutes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
I felt the contraction with both babies. The second was more painful though especially when breastfeeding.

I may have been lucky to have had light contractions then cuz i didnt have any serious pains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
eksbabe:
So it is normal then, or is it because my baby is not a heavy eater? He feeds for 5/10 minutes

From my experience it is normal or maybe as zaynie said maybe i was on pain meds that is why i didnt feel it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
nope you got it wrong ma'am.. I tried reaching out to his family, I even updated here about talking to his cousin about so I can get through to his mum. I am trying all I can and the least I want right now is for the mamas that helped me most in my point of need to be the one to put me right into depression. Words get to people and I'm eternally grateful for everything you all did for me.

Words do get to people
I'm going to nurture my wound and heal up then I'd drop my BS.

Thanks once more to all the mamas
What a mature mind u gat @ keli. Thanks so much for ur understanding towards tyconcepts analysis. I believe she only meant well for u & baby Adele.

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

God will make it easy for u. The arrival of baby Adele will make everything suitable & fix everything that needed to be fixed for u.
EXCEL !

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Ah...smoh play

Loooooool

Congratulations kelizosuy and all mamas that dropped(ebonychic18 4.7kg with small tear!!!!!! wow) . Welldone proudmum38, completey and all mamas that showed love. Welcome all new bumping mamas. sassyangel1 ndo oh, rest well well. No prove any point for now

Lolllllzzzzz... Prove a point keh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sis it will end in praise, rest well biko d Lord is ur strength

Amen.... Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
eksbabe:
Sassyangel1, it is well with u sis. Observe the strict bed rest oo, kpekus can come later tongue

Kikikikiki.... No b small tin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Pele. Just adhere to it strictly. It's for a while. Enjoy the attention too between whats the cause of the bedrest?

D doctor said stress n I had itchy jajaina which I felt it was normal package till I started experiencing watering discharge. I was still doing strong head till my hubby had to take me to d hospital n den d doctor arrested me n placed me on admission which I was not prepared for.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Like seriously someone asked such? lipsrsealed
Stephaniecoa:

And the mama that sent me a pm about "why in the world I chose elective CS ", pls don't try that again.i didn't reply u because if I don't like insulting my elders and my pregnancy is ABSOLUTELY none of ur business so respect yourself.
I'm back to sleep, let me not wake up to arguments again o. See you all later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wow! Congratulations ma'am!
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iomoge2(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.