Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155561 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
U are welcome, we are team mates. God will see us thru, AMEN!
Nkem234:
To God be the glorly....am an August mum to be and I love this thread!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
how re u feeling nw. ndo. Try eating small quantity per tym. Dont lie down immediately after eating. Try d milk too as sm1 suggested. It ll soon pass. jisike
am better now dear tnk u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
modath:
@Ijeoma,
Welcome,easy pregnancy,healthy baby& mama at the end of it all. Amin.

@CutieR,
That is an old wives tale na....I even thought there is a scientific finding about cassava causing dandruff cos I don google tire.

@aghaibiam,
I'm joining my baby faith too.All will end well.

@mummy2be,
Gestid is my go to +ice cubes and milk.pele

@tchwinnie,
You are very correct about the scepticism.
tnx dear is gestid safe during pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
proudmom38:

I had d same episode wen in my 1st trim,what helped me den was alot of water,milk n vitamilk. Pele dear,all dis too will pass!
tnx my sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
So long as it is original, e no go fall ur hands. Wt my first baby I used it till when he was 3mothhs, no rashes at all
proudmom38:

Huggies all d way den!!! Hope e no go fall my hand o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Congrats!
ijeoma2728:

Sorry dear try taking orange after ur meal,it really helped in my 1st pregnancy.
Just found out I'm preggy yesterday,baby no2 on way.thank you Jesus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
'M home now.scan was done.empty gestational sack.My dh travelled and will be back by weekend.After which we will go to the hosp for the d & C.I hope to recover quick and join this wonderful family soonest.I pray for all expectant mums that you will deliver safely and without any problems.Thanks for your support.

Take heart Dear, it is well wt u, very soon, u shall come join this thread again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
@Aghaibiam: pls brace up urself, take enuf yam pepper soup and shot again. Donet give up, dont despair. Who know? God might have taken this one to give u the one who will announce you to your world n wipe ur tears n worries. God will crown your effort with double. I declare it is well with u. In all things we give God praise cos all things works together for our own very GOOD.

@Kaffy4bill, I was so honoured to meet u last week at Luth, God bless you for making the visit for antenatal stress free. We have many more celebrations coming up.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
cutiereborn:

My dear, you know ftp. Person go try do everything wey them tell am, so far na for the well being of the LO. Gud to know I can fully resume my garri soaking.

haahaahaaa, sofry sofry dey drink am o.It's well with us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lana75:
So long as it is original, e no go fall ur hands. Wt my first baby I used it till when he was 3mothhs, no rashes at all
Alright dear,Is it true dat d one in transparent nylon is d original?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
proudmom38:
@asoasiko ur product is 2 high in price,what's d diff btw urs n d 1 sold at 1500?

Hello proudmom,
As you know,no one can cook up reviews on Amazon,this brand has 93% positive review on amazon in addition to plethora of awards to prove its quality also they are under warranty to assure you that you are getting value for your money.You should know that it will cost you more to get something of high quality.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
'M home now.scan was done.empty gestational sack.My dh travelled and will be back by weekend.After which we will go to the hosp for the d & C.I hope to recover quick and join this wonderful family soonest.I pray for all expectant mums that you will deliver safely and without any problems.Thanks for your support.

Sorry about your loss dearie! it will all end in praise. Hope to join this wonderful e-family soon too. All the pushing mama how una dey? wishing u all safe deliver when the times comes. huggsssssssssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls Mamas wat does it mean for placenta to be anterior. Also is ther any one at aba who can direct me where to go for babies shoppin I want to go to aba to do the shopping as my day is really approaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yep! sis just go for it
proudmom38:

Alright dear,Is it true dat d one in transparent nylon is d original?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
proudmom38:
@asoasiko ur product is 2 high in price,what's d diff btw urs n d 1 sold at 1500?
Hello proudmom,
As you know,no one can cook up reviews on Amazon,this brand has 93% positive review on amazon in addition to plethora of awards to prove its quality also they are under warranty to assure you that you are getting value for your money.You should know that it will cost you more to get something of high quality.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...Better to be safe actually. Soak all the garri you want mama but biko, try and balance it with some good protein. Baby needs a balanced diet from you o
Lol.... Will do!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lana75:
Yep! sis just go for it
Aiit thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
@aghaibiam,
So sorry about ur loss dearie, God will suprise you soonest beyound your wildest dreams. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
@aghaibiam the good Lord will give u double dear pls take heart,it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Holaryhemie: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
rezzy:

It's the same price. I saw it on their website. It s expensive oo. 1 for #5400. Abeg na wetin. It too cost

How do you manage during raining season? As in when there is no sun

Can I release like 11k for 2 pieces?Anyways, I will try to save towards it.

Lol!! thats how i felt too initially.But afterwards I was happy i made the right decision.My sister,it has saved us thousands,you will understand soon as you begin to spend on the twins,every expense na times 2.
As per drying,it dries pretty fast and during rainy season,it take doesnt take so much time too thou i have never noted the number of hours but once you remove the insert from the pocket it will dry faster,drying is not an issue at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
asoasiko:

Hello proudmom,
I will buy two first n see how it works.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
proudmom38:

I will buy two first n see how it works.

Ok proudmom38,you will surely like them.
Thanks for giving our diaper a trial.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
asoasiko:

Ok proudmom38,you will surely like them.
Thanks for giving our diaper a trial.
My pleasure!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
britnex:
Pls Mamas wat does it mean for placenta to be anterior. Also is ther any one at aba who can direct me where to go for babies shoppin I want to go to aba to do the shopping as my day is really approaching.
Anterior is good dat means it's in front, so all is well it's not lying low. I did my shopping in aba too. Ariaria but i lost the shopper owner's contact. Just go to A line, u will see plenty baby shops grade by grade. Biko go with someone who is experienced before dem shave ya head.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
It's 12th february and no birth story so far God, pls give us birth stories from february mamas.beedam,still waiting for urs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 1:32am On Feb 13, 2015
cutiereborn:
Good afternoon Mamas in the pushing ministry, please for people like us who on a normal day don't take enough water not to talk of now that water tastes like medicine in my mouth and I have never been a fan of water melon, please is CUCUMBER safe to take?
That seems like the only water fruit that I enjoy taking. Also is there a way to increase my water intake? Since my doctor mentioned it again on my last visit yesterday. For now, I manage to take atleast a glass of chilled water in a day, warm water or roomtemp is a complete nono.

For me,i think u should just eat n drink what u r comfortable with. If u cant go more than 1 cup per day,drink it n take fruits that contain water too. When i was in my first trimester,i couldnt tolerate water too, in sharp contrast to my third trimester wre i can take 10 cups of water in 1hr. I ll advice that u take each day as it comes cos it actually keeps getting better!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 1:35am On Feb 13, 2015
euphorbia:
It's 12th february and no birth story so far God, pls give us birth stories from february mamas.beedam,still waiting for urs

Hey everyone, i had my baby on the 10th of Feb,he's the cutest ever and i cant take my eyes off him. God is so good to me so pls join me in praising him!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:48am On Feb 13, 2015
customised87:

Hey everyone, i had my baby on the 10th of Feb,he's the cutest ever and i cant take my eyes off him. God is so good to me so pls join me in praising him!
Congrats mama,may God bless ur lo. Awaiting ur birth story o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Good morning sabi mamas,how body na? Am 6weeks gone,and i can't seem to keep anything down.any thing i eat,i keep vomiting.the only thing that stays is tea,which i take for taking sake.and i do take pregnacare and folic acid.Am so hungry but,afraid to eat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2015
modath:
@Ijeoma,
Welcome,easy pregnancy,healthy baby& mama at the end of it all. Amin.

@CutieR,
That is an old wives tale na....I even thought there is a scientific finding about cassava causing dandruff cos I don google tire.

@aghaibiam,
I'm joining my baby faith too.All will end well.

@mummy2be,
Gestid is my go to +ice cubes and milk.pele

@tchwinnie,
You are very correct about the scepticism.
Thank youuu, d ist tym's morning sickness showed me small pepper,hopefully dis tym will be different,wishing all mums easy 9 months journey nd dose looking unto God,u will tesitify soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
customised87:

For me,i think u should just eat n drink what u r comfortable with. If u cant go more than 1 cup per day,drink it n take fruits that contain water too. When i was in my first trimester,i couldnt tolerate water too, in sharp contrast to my third trimester wre i can take 10 cups of water in 1hr. I ll advice that u take each day as it comes cos it actually keeps getting better!
Thank you for the kind advise, wish to be like u (10 cups in a hour!!!)....cool. Congrats on ur LO! God will provide all u need to take care of the lil prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
tonneth:
Good morning sabi mamas,how body na? Am 6weeks gone,and i can't seem to keep anything down.any thing i eat,i keep vomiting.the only thing that stays is tea,which i take for taking sake.and i do take pregnacare and folic acid.Am so hungry but,afraid to eat.
Good morning Dear, this phase will pass away soon. Keep keeeping on, God is ur strenght.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.