Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145607 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2017
sweetose:

#team JULY2018

sweetose
FloraEC
veedboss
ffvsquared
Rofemigua
rolk
VivyGift
LadyMessi
nutigal
kareenakap

My sister, if there is another word for miserable that is how am feeling,my own is night night vomiting, all my colleagues are now my enemy because of perfume.soap nko?my new bathing soap now is canoe bar.God will make easy for us.una dooooo

ehyahhh sori dear, I hope the phase leave soonest. as for me no vomit buh it as if saliva wants to start accumulating in my mouth. I try chewing mint gum, still not solving.

This your canoe bar won't it be harsh on your skin? that Ghana black soap is bae. very odourless.

ameen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
That is nice, am also from Ondo state(Akure ) and baby inioluwa is fine ma

Omi iye mi Luka, am also from Ondo state owo.

Inbox ur number.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 3:48am On Dec 18, 2017
talltosyne:

Inbox ur number.

Ketiri oma olowo made?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Its Prayer Monday!

In Jesus Name, king of kings and lord of lords, we thank you for how far you have brought and helped us. We are eternally grateful for the gift of life and for the wonderful work of creation taking place in our lives. We thank you for your love,protection,mercy and grace, Please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Mighty Name.

Dear lord,we acknowledge ourselves as sinners as we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins. In anyway we have fallen short of your glory,in our thoughts, words and deeds we pray that you forgive us oh lord,blot out our transgressions and write our names in the book of life.

Daddy we pray for our babies that you perfect all that has to do with them in Jesus Name. We pray for them that every organ of their bodies,both internal and external will function perfectly well in Jesus mighty name . We pray that we shall not give birth to diseased or deformed children. We pray that every food we eat and all our supplements will suit them and work well for their development.
We pray against any form of loss in our midst in the mighty name of Jesus. There shall be no miscarriage, stillbirth,premature water leakage or rupture of the membrane or any form of loss no matter the medical name assigned to it.we shall all carry to term,with we the mothers alive, babies alive and father alive with plenty money.

on pur delivery day,make everything easy and smooth for us in Jesus name. Direct all care givers the best care that suits us oh lord. There shall be no error or mistake in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We shall all deliver like the biblical Hebrew women with no loss in Jesus Name.

We pray for All the mamas that have put to bed that u bless their babies and make them source of joy to them forever.
We pray fie all our TTC sisters that you answer them speedily. Please lord grant all their heart desires and perfect all that has to do with them.

We declare this week open in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy spirit. it shall be filled with testimony all through. Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers, In Jesus Mighty Name we have prayed Amen.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Completey, Pwettiebabe nd Talltosyn this thread is not for Indo pples. Go outside the thread nd speak your kontiro langbage(igbo accent) tongue

Pwettiebabe, you abandon me cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
YorubaWoman:
Beautifulrosa and other december mamas, how is it going??
Legs are really swollen
Cant wait on
Am really tired
My own legs swells only when i have sit gor long. But my edd done pass embarassed. Reporting to d hospital tomorrow. My heart is now in my mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2017
lady25:

My own legs swells only when i have sit gor long. But my edd done pass embarassed. Reporting to d hospital tomorrow. My heart is now in my mouth
Wishing you a very swift easy delivery Ma'am
Healthy baby, mummy, daddy and plenty owo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
lady25:

heard baby boy do delay
It's better you visit the hospital..
I wish you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2017
curvilicious:
Completey, Pwettiebabe nd Talltosyn this thread is not for Indo pples. Go outside the thread nd speak your kontiro langbage(igbo accent) tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy[right][/right] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2017
rollykotex:
Its Prayer Monday!

In Jesus Name, king of kings and lord of lords, we thank you for how far you have brought and helped us. We are eternally grateful for the gift of life and for the wonderful work of creation taking place in our lives. We thank you for your love,protection,mercy and grace, Please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Mighty Name.

Dear lord,we acknowledge ourselves as sinners as we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins. In anyway we have fallen short of your glory,in our thoughts, words and deeds we pray that you forgive us oh lord,blot out our transgressions and write our names in the book of life.

Daddy we pray for our babies that you perfect all that has to do with them in Jesus Name. We pray for them that every organ of their bodies,both internal and external will function perfectly well in Jesus mighty name . We pray that we shall not give birth to diseased or deformed children. We pray that every food we eat and all our supplements will suit them and work well for their development.
We pray against any form of loss in our midst in the mighty name of Jesus. There shall be no miscarriage, stillbirth,premature water leakage or rupture of the membrane or any form of loss no matter the medical name assigned to it.we shall all carry to term,with we the mothers alive, babies alive and father alive with plenty money.

on pur delivery day,make everything easy and smooth for us in Jesus name. Direct all care givers the best care that suits us oh lord. There shall be no error or mistake in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We shall all deliver like the biblical Hebrew women with no loss in Jesus Name.

We pray for All the mamas that have put to bed that u bless their babies and make them source of joy to them forever.
We pray fie all our TTC sisters that you answer them speedily. Please lord grant all their heart desires and perfect all that has to do with them.

We declare this week open in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy spirit. it shall be filled with testimony all through. Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers, In Jesus Mighty Name we have prayed Amen.

Amen and Amen. Your labour of love will not be in vain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2017
lady25:

Hmmmm. My sister God is with you, he will make it easy for you in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
curvilicious:

Abeg park well joor, u no fit inbox ur teamies 2k cards each for Christmas make we take flash u! Na so cappo dey do? Hope say John never change ur shape finish grin tongue

Omiye mi dede, I hail oh! Original ondo babe from okitipupa but understands almost all ondo dialects grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ini's sister keh!!!! See wickedness of D highest order Abeg make D sister still chill small though I don dey use style do D tin grin

After u had Ini, u went MIA and started peeping on d preggy thread although u built duplex on d new born thread. So wen I saw u here, I tot... ..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
talltosyne:

Inbox ur number.
are you ikare?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
talltosyne:

Inbox ur number.
Halleluya ma, read u be Cele babe.... I was a celestian before marriage what of my baby boy and D bun in D oven?

ONDO BABES ROCK

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Wemmy017:

Omo Akure Oloyemekun...I'm also from Akure smiley
Yea....Chop knuckle my sister from Another mother(mo mo fo wa gbo Akure dada)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Goldenheart002:

After u had Ini, u went MIA and started peeping on d preggy thread although u built duplex on d new born thread. So wen I saw u here, I tot... ..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin
My sister no be my fault jawe, D rate @ which dis thread dey run ehn na only Usain Bolt fit catch am, but I promise to pop in more now and Abeg no think anything o unless u want make I carry all my bag and baggage dey come ur side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yea....Chop knuckle my sister from Another mother(mo mo fo wa gbo Akure dada)
Mo gbo daadaa sugbon me e so di e di e cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Wemmy017:

Mo gbo daadaa sugbon me e so di e di e cheesy
Look @ u better come make I teach u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amenamen1010: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
I have supplements I want to sell at reduced prices : Cyclogest, Progesterone injections, Garden of Life Vegetarian Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement - Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Whole Food Vitamin for Mom and Baby, 180 Capsules, mom and baby pure D liquid Vitamin d. I bought them from the UK hoping I will use them but ….. email me at amenamen1010@yahoo.co.uk. I am in Abuja. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
queensnow:
Oshey I miss dis soup bikko where I fit get isapa for lagos meanwhile u can still d sobo leaf after u might have derive ur sobo Dats what I will be using dis xmas season.
t
I de find u upandan.pls tish mi how to make soyamilk.the one wet them de put inside akamu for pikin.I bot soyabeans,crayfish and raw groundnut to be fried later by me.pls tish me how to go about d preparations.

tenk you..E da ku o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=olalayo1710 post=63336812]Good afternoon mamas in d house, all our Yoruba mamas, pls come out and show our delicious soups we have.
As for me, am bringing how to cook this obe isapa( white zobo sepals soup). I grow up eating this soup form my grandma, trust me, this soup is bae, is best served with pounded yam, but you can use any swallow of your choice.

OMG, u just made me miss my grandma (iya Oyinbo) sadkai let me go and call her
She prepares Isapa soup, obe ogun and this other soup,(i can't remember the name) and serve it with pounded yam or Eba
I will try if I can get the Isapa leave and prepare it.

Thank u for bring back a wonderful soup memory grin

Ps: I thought am the only one with this Eba craving, Kai, I can eat eba everyday if permitted
Hubby already warn that no more garri in d house until after delivery cry
Am just eyeing and managing my little garri left.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
talltosyne:

Inbox ur number.

omo ilu mi....ketiri , omo olowo made, a yi je eran edu (I hope am right)
Am frm owo too
see my people o

sanbol : are u from ikare?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Look @ u better come make I teach u
Oya class venue ooo...sugbon mo mo fo we le ta mi, e kan dan lenu mi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
MamaOO:

Good morning ma'am. There are a lot of backpack diaper bags around. It depends on your budget mostly. I have three, two backpacks and one that doubles as a backpack and also a shoulder bag. Two of them are Ju-Ju-Bes. They're called Ju-Ju-Be "BFF" and Ju-Ju-Be "Be Right Back"I bought one of them for over 45% off at a thrift store and the other one I got on a discount on Amazon). I am probably going to sell them once I am done having kids.

The other one was very cheap, I think $25 or so. I bought it on Amazon Prime Day and surprisingly its very big and has lasted me since I had my baby. That's almost 16 months ago. It has enough pockets, a changing pad, the insides are padded, wipes and bottle pockets. I use it a lot when we have to fly cos it's really big. I don't know the name offhead but I'll check when I get home and update you.

There's also Skip Hop diaper bags that I know of. They're kind of mid-range in terms of affordability, they last and they have cute designs too. They're are a lot of cheap unknown brands on Amazon, that are durable and lasts long too. I saw a Graco backpack for $26 with very very good reviews. The beauty of buying on Amazon is that there are always reviews on the product and people who have used it will review the product so you can know how good they are.

Thanks ma'am for the detailed explanation. kiss kiss kiss
Regards
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
HAPPY NEW MONTH AND SEASON GREETING MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (20WEEKS OR 4MONTHS and 27DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

This is a new week, hope we are all taking our prenatal drugs, fruits and attending Antenatal regularly(I know some of us no dey go, oya start attending biko,it is important). If you have checked ur Lo sex, please indicate so I can update. I tried checking my Los sex today, The baby just sat with bum and even cross leg join lipsrsealed undecided but am hoping for a boy sha. You can check your Los sex from 16weeks i guess but it will be better if u wait till 20 weeks to also do anomaly scan.

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP) ...wow, am just in high spirit today and preg so far has been smooth ride just for few cramps.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP) ... My VViP mama, how are u doing
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP) ...Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP) .... how is bumping going
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP) ...Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS) ...My VVIp mama,how are u,longest time.I read ur diary,God is great..Come MAY,ur Joy shall be overflow
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP) longest time mama, oya show face small
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) our one and only papalet...Been long we heard from you, how is madam and Lo doing
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN) Mama, hope u are doing fine and family, happy bumping...Hope u have started antenatal
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP) Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP) Omo ilu mi, where is ur due date, oya send it now before I fine u one bowl of pounded yam and Isapa soup grin
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN) One of my newest mama, how is bumping...Oya include your EDD
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP) ...Happy bumping to u mama...How re u
19) glamk ------------28/05/2017(LMP) ...My newest mama....how are u doing, happy bumping

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erne: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pure COCONUT OIL, Unrefined SHEA BUTTER & Natural BEE HONEY 4 Sale��Call/WhatsApp: 08139458588

� Raw & Unrefined Shea butter,
Price: #1200 Per Pack

� Pure Coconut Oil
Price: #3600 Per Litre

� Natural Bee Honey
Price: #3000 Per Litre

...available for sale now

Symmetric Cosmetics,
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin yello corn, soybeans, guinea corn (red) soak all I hot water over night, then u grind it and sieve like pap, the pour baack , deriv papa inside the sieve sac tie a knot and pl in a basket till all d water drains out completely pour in a container an store in fridge. For d groudnut I wi advice to blend it separately with blender (dry) after u might have fry it (no oil) because gnut can turn to butter cheesy u will also. Fry the crayfish slightly during dis proces it will remo all dose light shaft shey u get?
ahnie:

t
I de find u upandan.pls tish mi how to make soyamilk.the one wet them de put inside akamu for pikin.I bot soyabeans,crayfish and raw groundnut to be fried later by me.pls tish me how to go about d preparations.

tenk you..E da ku o.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good evening mamas, how are we doing?
I have a question please.. My big Aunty just had fibroid operation done last week thursday... Please mamas what is the next step for her to take now?

Abeg make una chook mouth for the matter.
God's blessing on us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
HAPPY NEW MONTH AND SEASON GREETING MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (20WEEKS OR 4MONTHS and 27DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

This is a new week, hope we are all taking our prenatal drugs, fruits and attending Antenatal regularly(I know some of us no dey go, oya start attending biko,it is important). If you have checked ur Lo sex, please indicate so I can update. I tried checking my Los sex today, The baby just sat with bum and even cross leg join lipsrsealed undecided but am hoping for a boy sha. You can check your Los sex from 16weeks i guess but it will be better if u wait till 20 weeks to also do anomaly scan.

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP) ...wow, am just in high spirit today and preg so far has been smooth ride just for few cramps.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP) ... My VViP mama, how are u doing
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP) ...Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP) .... how is bumping going
5) Anistef ------------- ?29/05/2018(LMP) ...Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS) ...My VVIp mama,how are u,longest time.I read ur diary,God is great..Come MAY,ur Joy shall be overflow
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP) longest time mama, oya show face small
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) our one and only papalet...Been long we heard from you, how is madam and Lo doing
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN) Mama, hope u are doing fine and family, happy bumping...Hope u have started antenatal
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP) Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP) Been long we heard from you mama, how are u doing
16) Wemmy017 ------ ??/??/?(?) Omo ilu mi, where is ur due date, oya send it now before I fine u one bowl of pounded yam and Isapa soup grin
17) khaite23 ----- ??/??/?(?) One of my newest mama, how is bumping...Oya include your EDD
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP) ...Happy bumping to u mama...How re u
19) glamk ---------28/05/2017(LMP) ...My newest mama....how are u doing, happy bumping

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father
rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

Thanks so much Cappo. EDD 12/05/18 (SCAN). Av not checked the gender but am hoping to av XX (LOL).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good evening mommas, there is this pain av been experiencing from my left hip down to my feet. After a long reserch I discovered it's muscle/leg cramp. Av used vitamin and calcium and also Lofnac gel but the pain no gree go. PLEASE is there any advise on what i can do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kareenakapur:
Team July how are we? how are we enjoying our first trimester? any morning sickness?

As for me, am having this reoccurring headache maybe it part of the experience.
I just realized I no longer tolerate any fragrance even that of soap. I have embraced black soap.

please everyone is agbalumo, lime/lemon in lipton tea save in first trimester? I really enjoy taking it because of the sour taste.

May God Almighty see us through successfully

#team JULY2018

sweetose
FloraEC
veedboss
ffvsquared
Rofemigua
rolk
VivyGift
LadyMessi
nutigal
kareenakapur

we are hoping and praying more and more will join us soonest.

Since Saturday, I have been having backaches, extreme tiredness and spitting here and there. I already got a komkom cause I can't risk taking bitter kola.

God will see us through

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.