Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160553 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear I dey fine o,only dat I'm having issues wit my right hand o.How re u doing too?thanks 4d mention.
Eyah sorry sis,I guess ts part of d package prouddad shud help u massage it nau
May God make ds 9months course easy on evri1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
proudmom38:
I'm having dis pains in my right hand 4 almost 2wks now,e be like wen person put hand inside ice cube water n d pain no dey let me sleep 4 nite.Mamas in d house abeg make u help me o as i don tire 4 dis my hand,wat culd be d cause n cure pls?

The pain is in your right hand abi?
Mine the pain is in both hands. All my fingers. My wrists. My shoulders. My knees. My toes. My waist. As I de type sef na war. I have bern enduring. Na so bele be?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
To all mothers who stay along ikorodu road and need a general hospital to use,i will advise you use Randle General Hospital. It's a very very good place with good record which I can testify to.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
imurboss:

My dear, just look for it wherever u can find it or better still buy the ingredients & prepare it urself

buka style naaa grin and no 1 wud join me sef DH isn't a fan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmaewa: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
You are welcome to an online support group on skype; the user id is SHARING SUPPORT GROUP. The group is a forum to share your concerns with a live person(VIDEO CALLS ARE NOT SUPPORTED YET). Hoping that a problem shared is half solved. You are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Niyyah:
Hallooo mamas in d aws,I hail o!deezou,proud mom,nurse kaffy,mama beedam wink,cutiereborn,viviparity n oda senior n junior mamas,how pushing n kpekus ministry?may d Almighty God be wit evri1,asokale anfaani o#team September # cool
My dear, we are pushing as usual.it is well with us all.
#Team september all the way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
sheweezy:

This is exactly how I feel. The pain from the veejay to the leg that it hurts badly when I turn or stand after sitting or lying down. I know the response will likely be "it's part of the package" undecided

Unfortunately it is part of the package cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
proudmom38:
I'm having dis pains in my right hand 4 almost 2wks now,e be like wen person put hand inside ice cube water n d pain no dey let me sleep 4 nite.Mamas in d house abeg make u help me o as i don tire 4 dis my hand,wat culd be d cause n cure pls?
haahhaha welcome to the club mine na both hands pele,jst tell Dh to massage wit ori
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Niyyah,how is d ms?Hope u r now better.me am getting stronger as am soon entering d 2nd trimester.#teamseptember# all d way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sundaymike59: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 3:59am On Mar 01, 2015
E GET WHO DON WAKE FOR DIS HOUSE,COULDNT SLEEP SINCE ONE A.M.HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL,MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH MAKE IT A BLESSED ONE FOR US,AMEEN.TEAM MARCH HERE WE COME,MARCHING IN THY LORD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Pelupelu:

Wishing you all the best in the new month.. New testimonies, new names, new identity and new status IJN..

My twins is intact.. DH (alakaloko) was here to share the testimony this week monday..

What was the experience like at ur second trimester pls? I started treating malaria today..

My experience.... I was eating, eating, eating and eating... And fine. Was not sick or anything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 5:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month to all mamas in the house. How you doing.
Testimonies this month o. Everyone must share in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2015
@march mamas,
Welcome to the month of fulfillment and liberation.. Its also my bdy month, 4th is the d day, somebody make my day and I'll send you 5 gold rings, 4 curly birds, 3 fresh eggs,2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2015
See as match mamas de unusually happy. Lmao
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month to everyone,i wish us happiness and joy,to the march mama's I wish u all supernatural delivery IJN,i decree deuteronomy 7:13,isaiah 54:13-14 into our lives,all the nurses,midwives and dr's Lord cover with the blood of Jesus,the plan of the evil one will not prevail over us....We cover our bodies,spirit and soul with the blood of Jesus our LO shall be a source of joy to us,Our DH we cover with the blood of Jesus,he shall not lack IJN,Hapi new month Y'all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Yay! Alhamdulillah, gradually but steadily grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Please someone should help convince my dh baby can be put in car seat immediately after birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Deezou:
Niyyah,how is d ms?Hope u r now better.me am getting stronger as am soon entering d 2nd trimester.#teamseptember# all d way.

M aiit small jare but I feel nauseous tru awt d day embarassed n m just 10weeks,had my scan during d wik n my lo was seen actively chngin position wt a strng hb(i cudnt stop cryin),its really worth it,may GOd bless all preg women n modas n answer d prayas of d TTC mamas..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2015
cutiereborn:

My dear, we are pushing as usual.it is well with us all.
#Team september all the way.

May God make it easy,afterall sept is almost here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2015
@Fexcathy sorry for d late response. Some of their things are affordable. I registered @ general hospital Agbarho.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2015
@mytestimony

Hope you holding well...during this last sprint to the finish ;-)

About the carseat...

According to general recommendations
- the baby can be placed in a carseat (type maxi-cosi, specially designed for +0 year) ONE day after birth
- the general security guidelines that goes with the carseat need to be strictly followed
- never leave your baby for too long in the carseat, only use it for transport (2 hours stay is maximum, although with a fresh newborn I would personally recommend 20 minutes or at least less than an hour if possible)

Why limiting the stay of the baby in the carseat?
The baby is very tied up in the seat which limits its space for movement.
Lack of movement negatively impacts it motor development on the long run.
Also the spinal cord is often not in the best position, leaving the baby for too long in that position without giving the baby natural space to correct its own posture can give life long effects (like the development of scoliosis)

Why not take your baby home right after birth?
First hours after birth your baby goes through a huge transition period. It comes from the intrauterine climate where the blood circulation is different, where there is an open connection between different parts of the heart, where the lungs are filled with fluid and not used to breath. After birth, the parts in the baby’s heart need to close, the lungs need to dry up further to reach the maximum breathing capacity, the babies own independent circulation needs to be established. When this transition period is not going according nature’s plan, it is possible that small complications can happen during those important hours after birth. That is why after birth the baby need to be well observed, especially the first 3 hours (but in general the first 3 days). If you tie your baby right after birth in a carseat that would probably not be favourable for that process. Its important the baby first land on earth quietly instead of being packed and rushed everywhere ;-)…it is just learning to breath for the first time in its life! Give the babies lungs and body all space & time for this new experience ☺

I can imagine you wanna take your precious bundle of joy home as quick as possible :-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Niyyah:

Eyah sorry sis,I guess ts part of d package prouddad shud help u massage it nau
May God make ds 9months course easy on evri1
Amen sis,thanks jare prouddad is trying bt dis one pass massage o.I'm thinking of complainin 2 my gynea on my nxt appt.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
mytestimony:

The pain is in your right hand abi?
Mine the pain is in both hands. All my fingers. My wrists. My shoulders. My knees. My toes. My waist. As I de type sef na war. I have bern enduring. Na so bele be?
My dear no be small thing o,it is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tufanja:
@mytestimony

Hope you holding well...during this last sprint to the finish ;-)

About the carseat...

According to general recommendations
- the baby can be placed in a carseat (type maxi-cosi, specially designed for +0 year) ONE day after birth
- the general security guidelines that goes with the carseat need to be strictly followed
- never leave your baby for too long in the carseat, only use it for transport (2 hours stay is maximum, although with a fresh newborn I would personally recommend 20 minutes or at least less than an hour if possible)

Why limiting the stay of the baby in the carseat?
The baby is very tied up in the seat which limits its space for movement.
Lack of movement negatively impacts it motor development on the long run.
Also the spinal cord is often not in the best position, leaving the baby for too long in that position without giving the baby natural space to correct its own posture can give life long effects (like the development of scoliosis)

Why not take your baby home right after birth?
First hours after birth your baby goes through a huge transition period. It comes from the intrauterine climate where the blood circulation is different, where there is an open connection between different parts of the heart, where the lungs are filled with fluid and not used to breath. After birth, the parts in the baby’s heart need to close, the lungs need to dry up further to reach the maximum breathing capacity, the babies own independent circulation needs to be established. When this transition period is not going according nature’s plan, it is possible that small complications can happen during those important hours after birth. That is why after birth the baby need to be well observed, especially the first 3 hours (but in general the first 3 days). If you tie your baby right after birth in a carseat that would probably not be favourable for that process. Its important the baby first land on earth quietly instead of being packed and rushed everywhere ;-)…it is just learning to breath for the first time in its life! Give the babies lungs and body all space & time for this new experience ☺

I can imagine you wanna take your precious bundle of joy home as quick as possible :-)

Thanks not immediately. Few days after birth. But he feels d car seat shld b used months later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear no be small thing o,it is well with us.
My doct said I should take pcm. But I decided to endure o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
mummy2be:
haahhaha welcome to the club mine na both hands pele,jst tell Dh to massage wit ori
I hear o,thank u jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month 2 all d mamas n papas in d house,may there be alot of positive n goodnews in d house in dis month of march n thereafter...Pls u pple shuld give me a bday mate o,my bday is on 4th...It is well in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
@mytestimony

After few days, when the seat is appropriate and correctly used and the drive is not too long, I think it should be okay. At least, I have helped many mums packing their baby in a maxi-cosi and installing them in the car when they left the clinic after some days. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
vivigurl:
@Fexcathy sorry for d late response. Some of their things are affordable. I registered @ general hospital Agbarho.
No probs dear. I registered @ d general hospital in warri sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
@proudy,
You are 4th too? Nice.

modath:
@march mamas,
Welcome to the month of fulfillment and liberation.. Its also my bdy month, 4th is the d day, somebody make my day and I'll send you 5 gold rings, 4 curly birds, 3 fresh eggs,2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
All march mamas come and answer present make we know all those wey de our team. Silent followers show unaself o

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.