Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141145 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tanx for checking on us cappo....ms completely gone pelvic pain sets in....it wl end in praise for us all ijn.Edd is 12th of July.cc FloraEC
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY (1st week)
Happy new month to my special mamas.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, do we know LOs sex yet? oya, come and say hello and update us on how you are feeling.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 .................... XY
rubyzz ................. 09/06/18 .................... XY
Mandysmum ........... 06/06/18 ...................
Belladsweet ........... 20/06/18 ...................
Dacutebaby ........... 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari ................ 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 ................. 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18
JUMAYIN .................
Goldendollars ............ 06/06/18
FINA4804 ................... 12/06/18
Mumofnations .............. 04/06/18
Enkay2016 ..................14/06/18
Jina24................
Jessie21 ................ 05/06/18

Hope we are taking our prenatals, eating well, sleeping well, attending antenatal etc.. It is well with us all
Who has started shopping?
thanks for checking on us cappo, na the tiredness be my enemy recently, went to hospital, have malaria, have treated it but this tiredness and weakness is still there, it will end in praise.

lessonslearned and Amarisa welcome to team June, easy delivery to us all.

congrats to all that have given birth may God bless ur los

belladsweet how is ur health ma, it's gonna end in praise

Note: am using torchlight to find sleep o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:01am On Feb 03, 2018
FloraEC:
Team July, how are we doing? We're in week 16/17/18(second trimester). Sorry for the MS, the discomfort, overeating, loss of appetite, mood swings, tiredness, high libido and low/zero libido, it'll soon pass. I believe we've all started antenatal classes and also taken our 1st TT dose,biko if you've not better do so. Please provide your EDD & I need birthday mate 29July

[b]Team July 2018[/b
1: sweetose
2: floraec
3: veedboss
4: ffvsquared
5: rofemiguwa
6: rolk
7: VivyGift
8: LadyMessi
9: nutigal
10: Omolaadun000
11: Hannydimples
12: kareenakapur
13: Brownsmoothie
14: Beryl15
15: flyingangel
Cappo, I was going to ask of you today smiley for me it’s Zero libido and I didn’t experience this in previous pregnancies. MS done end thank God.
EDD July 6th
I’m praying baby comes on my birthday July 9, but I doubt since I never get to 40 wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 3:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Birth story (BS)

I'll start by appreciating the most high for his faithfulness, throughout my pregnancy journey. it was indeed a fearful period for me, but the presence of God sure made a difference.

Getting a BFP after 2 months of an unexplainable still birth in March 2017 was a big one for me. My joy knew no bound and the excitement was heavenly. I quickly reported to my Dr and he promised to do everything to keep this baby because there's an urgent need for the child. He decided to carry out some tests, to find out what caused the previous death in order to avoid them all and be safe. All the tests we did came out fine. That's how this man instilled the fear that lasted throughout the journey into me. That he's afraid it may happen again, since the tests couldn't reveal anything and cases like that seem to come back. i was scared and i took solace in God. i trusted him completely for me and the baby in my womb.

Fast forward to the pregnancy period, the experience wasnt so bad, my major challenge was being unnecessarily agitated each time i didn't feel the baby's movement. Scans kept reassuring me that all was well. And my baby really dealt with me in that area. He was so lazy that his movement was really minimal.

By mid January, i was already tired of be in pregnant, i wanted to meet my baby, all my scan results moved upward to two weeks earlier ie Jan 30 instead of the original Feb 11. I woke up with painful contractions on the 30th of January. i timed it and noticed it was 20 minutes apart. i woke hubby up that our baby is on the way. i tidied up everywhere and told him to get someone to weave my hair,so that we can go to the hospital when the contractions get to 10 mins apart. But along the line, contractions stopped and i was OK again. i was partly happy because i wanted a Feb baby but sad at the same time cause i want to meet my baby. My hubby was sad . On the 31st of Jan, contraction woke me up again around 12.30 Am. i endured til morning, and told hubby again. I told him that we should go to the Hospital around 12 noon that i would have dilated reasonably then. The pains became unbearable that he had to take me around 10.30 AM. i was checked and was 4cm gone.

I progressed very fast and before long i was almost 10 cm. Trouble started when time for shift came around 2pm. The nurse on duty resumed and the morning nurse handed over each patient to her. when it got to my turn, she mentioned my name and said she knows someone that bears that name.The other nurse eventually left and this woman came to meet me again where in was struggling for my life and that of my baby when i was almost 9cm gone, questioning me about my name, how I'm related to the person that she knows that bears that name. i was screaming my lungs at each contraction, but she kept asking questions. she later went to sit down And i heard her telling her co nurses that that man she's asking me about was her man friend and would love to get in touch with him again, that he was so nice to her and really took good care of her.

She was caught up with the gist that she forgot all the patients. i reached 10cm. called and shouted her name, she didn't answer. At each contraction at 10cm i tried to push on my own cause of the strong urge. When she eventually came to my aid after a very long 15mins that looked like forever, i had already torn my perineum and she tore the remaining flesh to the anus. My baby Came after about 6 assisted time of pushing. I didn't allow the woman to stitch me cause I felt a heavy hatred towards her. A Dr came after abt 30 mins to do the stitching. He screamed at the level of tear. He said its a 3rd degree one and i bled heavily. The injection given to deaden the cells of my vagina didn't work for me. i was given the injection twice but to no avail, the stitching had to be done anyway and i visited heaven and came back. The pain was out of this world.

Despite all these, i thank God for keeping me and my baby alive and i hope to embark of another missionary journey before the end of the year. Make i do and finally close shop. Thank God it ended in praise.

Easy delivery to my remaining teamies and all the waddling mamas. Capt lioha.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 3:07am On Feb 03, 2018
i say a very big thank you to all mamas that took out time to celebrate me and my prince. we are really grateful. im getting better now though with alot of pain underneath . i thank you all for appreciating the prayer i lead here. May God continue to answer all our prayers. I'll continue to lead the prayer by Gods grace, and officially resign with my cappo when she's handing over in March. i love y'all endlessly. Thank you house for the taking out time to help one another .

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Beryl15:

Cappo , I was going to ask of you today smiley for me it’s Zero libido and I didn’t experience this in previous pregnancies. MS done end thank God.
EDD July 6th
I’m praying baby comes on my birthday July 9, but I doubt since I never get to 40 wks.

Be kiaful dia. Awwn you're my favorite aunt birthday mate. Sorry for the zero libido, have you tried anything baby friendly to increase it and I'm here trying to kill DH grin

Brownsmoothie:
Tanx for checking on us cappo....ms completely gone pelvic pain sets in....it wl end in praise for us all ijn.Edd is 12th of July.cc FloraE

Sorry for the pelvic pain sweetheart, what did your gynae say is the cause. It'll surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Congratulations rollykotex, may your healing be swift in Jesus name. Welcome baby boy, may you be a source of blessing to your household, you're blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lessonslearned and amarisa welcome here and enjoy your preggy.

Thanks a Lot dear..... God's blessings to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 5:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Rubyzz:

Welcome to our lovely team of supernatural delivery. Kindly supply edd and sex

#teamJune#
Edd 5/6/18
Sex: XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2018
@ rollykotex..Thank God everything ended well. Congrats again mama

The attitude of some nurses sha , is dt d time to be asking such question. Hope u reported her to d doctor in charge? May law of karma catch up wt her.

@ u ready for another missionary journey. I love d spirit.....
Keep getting stronger nd better day by day. God will strengthen and perfect ur healing. Rest well o. Welcome to motherhood. Welcome to vigilante. Have a beautiful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=rollykotex post=64738019]Birth story (BS)

I'll start by appreciating the most high for his faithfulness, throughout my pregnancy journey.

God has being faithful.... So sorry for that experience...
OMG I feel like ���� that woman......
Welcome baby..... I pray u get stronger faster.....
Pls take care of that wound..... supernatural healing to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, do we know LOs sex yet? oya, come and say hello and update us on how you are feeling.

Jina24................
06/18

Hope we are taking our prenatals, eating well, sleeping well, attending antenatal etc.. It is well with us all

shocked shocked shocked shocked meeeeeeeeee, what am I doing there.

Haaa mama thankyou o but am not with this team.

Happy bumping to you all kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Cappo thanx, my sleeping as improved but for shopping have not started at all though I have few items from the days of ttc.
Belladsweet that pain could be due to the fibroid cos it's actually familiar to the pain that landed me in the hospital.
Olalayo1710 don't worry, u will soon start sleeping well, it's just part of the package according to my doc.
Welcome to team June Amarisa and lessonslearned.
June mamas start updating us with LO's gender nah abi na team surprise una be.
May this journey be easy for us all through Christ our Lord. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2018
lessonslearned:
Ftm.... Been a silent follower of this thread... really informative.....
Thanks a lot......learnt a whole lot
#team June# reporting for duty

You re welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Amarisa:

Cappo,pls add me up...
Edd is 05/06
I've decided to leave the peepers club grin
Teamie pls say hello to mi

Welcome dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rolk: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Omolaadun000:

.but there's this thing with beans oooo....once I eat it na wahala..
So I'm not the only one. Anything made with beans make me vomit and very bloated. Yet I sometimes have craving for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2018
@Lessonslearned and amarisa, welcome and happy bumping.

@SULPHUROXIDE, congrats mama.

@rollykotex, thank God it ended in praise and hope you reported the nurse because she is evil and can kill someone oo abeg. Pls take care if yourself and baby. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2018
rollykotex:
Birth story (BS)

What an intresting BS. God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
rollykotex:
i say a very big thank you to all mamas that took out time to celebrate me and my prince. we are really grateful. im getting better now though with alot of pain underneath . i thank you all for appreciating the prayer i lead here. May God continue to answer all our prayers. I'll continue to lead the prayer by Gods grace, and officially resign with my cappo when she's handing over in March. i love y'all endlessly. Thank you house for the taking out time to help one another .

God bless my fabulous favoured February prayer warrior

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Flood the thread with babies coz it out month

Team February for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18
04 rollykotex ..........EDD ? ........ XY .... 31/1/18 BS

MONIKER ..................EDD............. SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ....EDD? ......... XY 1/2/18
07 jadareese ........... 31/1/18 .....XY 3/2/18
07 Mcperry .................2/2/18.........XY
08 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 ........XX
09 Completey ............ 5/2/18 ....... surprise
10 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
11 eazee .....................9/2/18 .........XX
12 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
13 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
14 Angel2424 .............17/2/18 ....... XX
15 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
16 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
17 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
18 stormie ..................19/2/18
19 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18 ..........XX
20 DocAdray ................22/2/18
21 LegitDiva ............... 24/2/18 ...........
22 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
23 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
24 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
25 Droyal .....................EDD?

Roll in the BS mama's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2018
rollykotex:
Birth story (BS)

I'll start by appreciating the most high for his faithfulness, throughout my pregnancy journey. it was indeed a fearful period for me, but the presence of God sure made a difference.

Getting a BFP after 2 months of an unexplainable still birth in March 2017 was a big one for me. My joy knew no bound and the excitement was heavenly. I quickly reported to my Dr and he promised to do everything to keep this baby because there's an urgent need for the child. He decided to carry out some tests, to find out what caused the previous death in order to avoid them all and be safe. All the tests we did came out fine. That's how this man instilled the fear that lasted throughout the journey into me. That he's afraid it may happen again, since the tests couldn't reveal anything and cases like that seem to come back. i was scared and i took solace in God. i trusted him completely for me and the baby in my womb.

Fast forward to the pregnancy period, the experience wasnt so bad, my major challenge was being unnecessarily agitated each time i didn't feel the baby's movement. Scans kept reassuring me that all was well. And my baby really dealt with me in that area. He was so lazy that his movement was really minimal.

By mid January, i was already tired of be in pregnant, i wanted to meet my baby, all my scan results moved upward to two weeks earlier ie Jan 30 instead of the original Feb 11. I woke up with painful contractions on the 30th of January. i timed it and noticed it was 20 minutes apart. i woke hubby up that our baby is on the way. i tidied up everywhere and told him to get someone to weave my hair,so that we can go to the hospital when the contractions get to 10 mins apart. But along the line, contractions stopped and i was OK again. i was partly happy because i wanted a Feb baby but sad at the same time cause i want to meet my baby. My hubby was sad . On the 31st of Jan, contraction woke me up again around 12.30 Am. i endured til morning, and told hubby again. I told him that we should go to the Hospital around 12 noon that i would have dilated reasonably then. The pains became unbearable that he had to take me around 10.30 AM. i was checked and was 4cm gone.

I progressed very fast and before long i was almost 10 cm. Trouble started when time for shift came around 2pm. The nurse on duty resumed and the morning nurse handed over each patient to her. when it got to my turn, she mentioned my name and said she knows someone that bears that name.The other nurse eventually left and this woman came to meet me again where in was struggling for my life and that of my baby when i was almost 9cm gone, questioning me about my name, how I'm related to the person that she knows that bears that name. i was screaming my lungs at each contraction, but she kept asking questions. she later went to sit down And i heard her telling her co nurses that that man she's asking me about was her man friend and would love to get in touch with him again, that he was so nice to her and really took good care of her.

She was caught up with the gist that she forgot all the patients. i reached 10cm. called and shouted her name, she didn't answer. At each contraction at 10cm i tried to push on my own cause of the strong urge. When she eventually came to my aid after a very long 15mins that looked like forever, i had already torn my perineum and she tore the remaining flesh to the anus. My baby Came after about 6 assisted time of pushing. I didn't allow the woman to stitch me cause I felt a heavy hatred towards her. A Dr came after abt 30 mins to do the stitching. He screamed at the level of tear. He said its a 3rd degree one and i bled heavily. The injection given to deaden the cells of my vagina didn't work for me. i was given the injection twice but to no avail, the stitching had to be done anyway and i visited heaven and came back. The pain was out of this world.

Despite all these, i thank God for keeping me and my baby alive and i hope to embark of another missionary journey before the end of the year. Make i do and finally close shop. Thank God it ended in praise.

Easy delivery to my remaining teamies and all the waddling mamas. Capt lioha.
chaiii,.evil nurse,,, let God judge her,,, thank God it ended in praise,, kisses to ur prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tolllahnie: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Hello, momma's
I was here last year,had a painful miscarriage. It was hell for me, I felt like dying but my daughter jangle gave me reasons to live. To the glory of God I'm back again, I went for a malaria test and found out I was about 8weeks pregnant..i'm so excited and I'm really hoping this child stays it's all so surprising I thought it would take months to conceive after a miscarriage..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Tanx dear,he said round ligament pain or so

Sorry for the pelvic pain sweetheart, what did your gynae say is the cause. It'll surely end in praise.

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Tolllahnie:
Hello, momma's
I was here last year,had a painful miscarriage. It was hell for me, I felt like dying but my daughter jangle gave me reasons to live. To the glory of God I'm back again, I went for a malaria test and found out I was about 8weeks pregnant..i'm so excited and I'm really hoping this child stays it's all so surprising I thought it would take months to conceive after a miscarriage..
Congrats sweetie,so happy for you. How's Janelle?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k.
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tolllahnie: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2018
Anugod:
Congrats sweetie,so happy for you. How's Janelle?

She's fine o
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jina24:

shocked shocked shocked shocked meeeeeeeeee, what am I doing there.

Haaa mama thankyou o but am not with this team.

Happy bumping to you all kiss.

Sorry o, it seems my team mates are not enough abi I just like your name. It was a mistake, ema binu ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=rollykotex post=64738042]i say a very big thank you to all mamas that took out time to celebrate me and my prince.
Congrats,thank God.Welcome prince.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
My last valentine gift.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Anybody with genuine contact of some one in the north that can supply bags of white corn?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dear Mamas,

Please do we have any ijebu ode based Mamas here? Need ya epp urgently e Jo oh!!!
Please holla at me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkay2016: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Jina24................
Jessie21 ................ 05/06/18

thanks for checking on us ...I have not really started antenatal and not taking any drugs either but will register on monday. I know say na only me waka come for this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SmartNYSC and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.