Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132037 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u,
happy birthday dear beedam,
happy birthday to u.
May God perfect all dat concerns u, feel ur heart wt joy, bless u richly and grant ur heart's desires. Enjoy ur day, and dont forget our cake o.

Thanks sweetie. So grateful. May God bless you too and perfect all that concerns you. Luv yah.

My charming prince is also one month old today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ja1ca3nata(f): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
[img][/img]Hi, am kinder new in this discussion, but have a testimony to share with u guys, its abt how energetic i am in my pregnancy despite the fact dat am a working mother of 1 child without a maid and how my fréquent head aches have this appeared i feel so light even though am almost 8 mths gone. I thank God for introducing me to the product through my doctor. Now am a distributor the products. Its Complete phyto-energizer and choleduz omega supreme, from fish oil. All a product of natures way. And distributed by Alliance in motion global. I was given health and wealth at thesame time, still keeping my job.Check out other products on www.AllianceInMotion.com
For the product and more inquiries pls call me on 07030689149, jacinta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello my people,how una dey.....? na so life be? na so una dey forget person? you pple should continue... All I know is there is God and his watching u on 3D... Lolz

Beedam,proudmum,kaffy,mytestimony, and everybody I greet u and I dey vex wit u all as u no fit ask of me and my baby.. Just to say hello to u my pple... Do take care of yourselves...!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Happy bday to u dearie.... LLNP..... Bigger u I pray IJN...! happy one month to your baby too.. give my family's love to him.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
beedam:

Thanks sweetie. So grateful. May God bless you too and perfect all that concerns you. Luv yah.

Wow, how tym flies! 1month gone already. Happy one month bday to him grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
clinik:
Hello my people,how una dey.....? na so life be? na so una dey forget person? you pple should continue... All I know is there is God and his watching u on 3D... Lolz

Beedam,proudmum,kaffy,mytestimony, and everybody I greet u and I dey vex wit u all as u no fit ask of me and my baby.. Just to say hello to u my pple... Do take care of yourselves...!

even though I didnt ask of u BT u dey my mind. i no say u dey enjoy vigilante ni.
Kaffy4bill asked of u and even mentioned hubby's name sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
clinik:
Happy bday to u dearie.... LLNP..... Bigger u I pray IJN...! happy one month to your baby too.. give my family's love to him.....

Thanks dearie. How's your baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wow, how tym flies! 1month gone already. Happy one month bday to him grin

Infact,im so so happy seeing what came out of me grow. Just like yesterday when he flew out of me. He was so tiny. All praise to God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't know why march is crawling o.I woke up today expecting that we would be in march 15 or so..Haba! The month should hurry biko!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
beedam:

Infact,im so so happy seeing what came out of me grow. Just like yesterday when he flew out of me. He was so tiny. All praise to God
hbd beedam dearie,Manymore fruitful Yrs Amen,hapi one month bday 2 our cutie you shall grow and shine IJN Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
sayoberry:
I don't know why march is crawling o.I woke up today expecting that we would be in march 15 or so..Haba! The month should hurry biko!
Sayo haa, dis march wey dey run like dis. see na, today s already 3rd. Na 15th b ur EDD? Dont worry e go soon reach
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just rembered Chifreke and lyndaroyce, ope una dey fyn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kimoni:

He is feeding from you so you have to watch what you eat. Add more proteinous food to your own diet not forgetting vegetables and fruits. He will be fine.

thanks. I'm grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Just rembered Chifreke and lyndaroyce, ope una dey fyn
sweetlove....u remembered me...tanks so much...
time
time
time has not been on my side!.....am working..like a clock no rest! how are u dear and allthe mamas....
i missed u guyz so much...but wit ya in spirit! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u,
happy birthday dear beedam,
happy birthday to u.
May God perfect all dat concerns u, feel ur heart wt joy, bless u richly and grant ur heart's desires. Enjoy ur day, and dont forget our cake o.
Happy born day my dearest senior beedam...I wish u all d good thing life has 2 offer n more successful years ahead.! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
clinik:

So sorry sis,na d packages wey follow pregnancy cos am...how re u n lo doing? Thanks 4 checking on us,my regards 2 ur dh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
beedam:

Happy 1month 2 ur charming prince...I pray dat he will celebrate 1yr,2yrs 10yrs,20yrs n more in good health n prosperity IJN.AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
chifreke:

sweetlove....u remembered me...tanks so much...
time
time
time has not been on my side!.....am working..like a clock no rest! how are u dear and allthe mamas....
i missed u guyz so much...but wit ya in spirit! cheesy cheesy cheesy
yaaay! I brot her out. Good to read frm u.Eeya, pele. Just pop in once in a while lets know u re fyn. Hope d chifrekes re fyn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cancerlib: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hi mommas in d house.
Just came across this thread. Am 38wks, ystady was my clinic day and during check -up my doc said he expects d head to be lower than it is. So obviously my baby hasn't engaged, anybody here experienced this? Shd I be worried?
NB: This is my first pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
went for another scan today after 2 days of spotting then i waa told my baby isnt growing,12 weeks today....was told its a blighted ovum...av done d evacuation...pray for me to join u guys soonest.GOD has a reaaon for everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
cancerlib:
Hi mommas in d house.
Just came across this thread. Am 38wks, ystady was my clinic day and during check -up my doc said he expects d head to be lower than it is. So obviously my baby hasn't engaged, anybody here experienced this? Shd I be worried?
NB: This is my first pregnancy
Long walks
Bouncing on Ur toes (if u can)
Kpekus
Squatting
Dance small Shoji
Drink Milo
Thank me later grin
He was probably expecting that Ur baby would have engaged. I.e dropping into Ur pelvic preparing to come soon. So with exercises, u can get Ur baby to drop. You will notice the baby had dropped when u get a free space on Ur upper tummy. It will be really free and u ll feel more weight down. Also, Ur tummy will drop, people will be able to tell sef. Although not everybody drops that obviously. Some will drop and it won't be noticeable. So if u can't walk-like me, try voicing on Ur toes or if u have a bounce ball. I don't have one but I have a spring bed. So I sit on it and bounce to da music.

Nb: don't take the Milo part seriously
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
JUMAYIN:
went for another scan today after 2 days of spotting then i waa told my baby isnt growing,12 weeks today....was told its a blighted ovum...av done d evacuation...pray for me to join u guys soonest.GOD has a reaaon for everything
So sorry dear. You will join sooner than expected. God is Ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
JUMAYIN:
it is well dearie God will give u double sooner than u expect
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jumayin,my preg buddy i will miss u.you shall rejoin soon without any ttc again.#hugs dear#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cancerlib: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
sayoberry:

Long walks
Bouncing on Ur toes (if u can)
Kpekus
Squatting
Dance small Shoji
Drink Milo
Thank me later grin
He was probably expecting that Ur baby would have engaged. I.e dropping into Ur pelvic preparing to come soon. So with exercises, u can get Ur baby to drop. You will notice the baby had dropped when u get a free space on Ur upper tummy. It will be really free and u ll feel more weight down. Also, Ur tummy will drop, people will be able to tell sef. Although not everybody drops that obviously. Some will drop and it won't be noticeable. So if u can't walk-like me, try voicing on Ur toes or if u have a bounce ball. I don't have one but I have a spring bed. So I sit on it and bounce to da music.

Nb: don't take the Milo part seriously
God bless u. I dnnt av a bounce ball either, but i cn bounce on toes. Wch one is Kpekus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cancerlib: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Aww so sorry hun, hold on to ur faith, theres truthfully a reason for everythn.
Throwing plenty babydust ur way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
proudmom38:

Happy 1month 2 ur charming prince...I pray dat he will celebrate 1yr,2yrs 10yrs,20yrs n more in good health n prosperity IJN.AMEN

God save you. I thought you won't greet my prince ni. I was holding a koboko before grin.

How are you doing and hope it's not been too stressful? Greetings to prouddad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
mummy2be:
hbd beedam dearie,Manymore fruitful Yrs Amen,hapi one month bday 2 our cutie you shall grow and shine IJN Amen

Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jumayin not for long. It is well with you.
Clinik no vex abeg na beedam de block road wey u bn de but now I de see u. How vigilante. Weldone o.
Beedam so my husb is 1month already na wa o how time flies
Sayoberry u and milo. Hmmmmm. Ok o. Mk I no talk sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
sayoberry:

You have less than 2wks to go and getting BOGO and still dey worry yaself, tongue wish say na me be you... July where art thou!!

beedam:

So sweet.. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
JUMAYIN my hrt goes out to u dear, so sorry. Its well wt u. I pray God gives u double for ur trouble vry vry soon. Ameen. Tk care of u dear sister. Deezou hw u doing? I'm so jealousing u o lol wish d days wld jst fly by already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
JUMAYIN:

Jumayin,I pray for ifffy's annointing for you, you will not see AF before rejoining..God will give you double blessing. Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tgirltemmy(f), Hamzashaf99(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.