Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144882 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
temmy2103:
And so I gave senior Beedam a cute bday mate, my baby boy is here ALHAMDULILLAH
#TeamMarch let's do it

Wow! Congrats Mama, may God keep u and ur prince. Senior Beedam congrats to you too, no b small thing to get birthday mate o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
congrats temmy.may God bless and protect your lo.Awaiting your birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Abibaby:
@TEMMY,ALHAMDULILAI,AM HAPPY FOR U,CONGRATS .MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS UR LO.@KAFFY ND OTHER MAMAS PLS COME OUT ND ANSWER MY Q O.LAST TIME I COMPLAINED ABT PAIN IN MY VEEJAY ND LEFT LEG,NW D PAIN IS ALL OVER MY VEEJAY ND BOTH LEGS,I FEEL VERY HEAVY DOWN THERE DAT I CANT MOVE WITHOUT PAINS,COULDNT SLEEP COS OF D PAIN.ABEG MAKE UNA ANSWER ME COS E DEY PAIN ME OOOOO.@SENIOR BEEDAM HBD
Belleful mama lastnite I didn't sleep too cos of heaviness and pain around the veejay,i went for ante-natal today and d dr said its d weight of d baby and d baby dey positioning d head down,pele jst endure we go soon rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Congrats temmy,may Allah keep him 4 u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
A very happy bday to our very own modath and proudmum38. May God beautify ur lives and make u blessings wherever u are. Ur birthstories ll b sweet. Enjoy ur day, and dont forget to send our cake o

Boooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!! There goes my head!! Thanks for the love, really appreciate the shout out. Thx dearie.

@proudy,
Happy bdy to us,may the things that bring us joy never be cut off,life will always be sunny for us, despair and discouragement will never locate our households.. Amin.
July will meet us hale and hearty and our LOs will be continuation of joy and fulfillment.

@Senior beedam, cheesy
Happy bdy in arrears,I wish you all that I wish myself. Take care of the lil prince.

@Temmy,
We thank God for his mercies and your beautiful gift, I jelosi small that u didn't cross ur thighs and wait till today. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Modath and proudmum hbd I wish u both manymore fruitful Yrs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Happy Birthday to Modath & Proudmum38, May you both continue to glory in the joy of the Lord. Cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
modath:

Boooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!! There goes my head!! Thanks for the love, really appreciate the shout out. Thx dearie.

@proudy,
Happy bdy to us,may the things that bring us joy never be cut off,life will always be sunny for us, despair and discouragement will never locate our households.. Amin.
July will meet us hale and hearty and our LOs will be continuation of joy and fulfillment.

@Senior beedam, cheesy
Happy bdy in arrears,I wish you all that I wish myself. Take care of the lil prince.

@Temmy,
We thank God for his mercies and your beautiful gift, I jelosi small that u didn't cross ur thighs and wait till today. wink
U re welcome. A very big AMEN to ur prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jinkees: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
sayoberry:

Long walks
Bouncing on Ur toes (if u can)
Kpekus
Squatting
Dance small Shoji
Drink Milo
Thank me later grin
He was probably expecting that Ur baby would have engaged. I.e dropping into Ur pelvic preparing to come soon. So with exercises, u can get Ur baby to drop. You will notice the baby had dropped when u get a free space on Ur upper tummy. It will be really free and u ll feel more weight down. Also, Ur tummy will drop, people will be able to tell sef. Although not everybody drops that obviously. Some will drop and it won't be noticeable. So if u can't walk-like me, try voicing on Ur toes or if u have a bounce ball. I don't have one but I have a spring bed. So I sit on it and bounce to da music.

Nb: don't take the Milo part seriously
great advise I am in my 36 weeks I should start doing that already as I noticed that I feel space in my upper tummy and not so choked up like before. I would be going for my next OGB on Tuesday but I would still try out ur squatting, shoji /kpekus dance. thanks hon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jinkees: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
imurboss:
@all,I had a funny experience yesterday. I was craving for ogbono soup so I decided to go to the market to buy the ingredients, getting home to start preparing the soup,lo n behold the meat I bought was missing,it seems I forgot it where I bought it,chei! Don't know whether to cry or laugh embarassed & I was really hungry, I cooked the soup like dat o but went to bed without eating anything, twas so painful tongue. This pregnancy dey do me strong thing o to the extent of forgetting meat in the market tongue
my sister I have the same wahala ohh hmm even my husband don tire... I am naturally a bit clumsy but this pregnancy don worsen my situation I forget things a lot every munite I am looking for my wallet, my phone, etc. anytime I go shopping I must come back short of one item. na wahoo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jinkees: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytestimony:

The pain is in your right hand abi?
Mine the pain is in both hands. All my fingers. My wrists. My shoulders. My knees. My toes. My waist. As I de type sef na war. I have bern enduring. Na so bele be?
yeahh the pain is normal in pregnancy it does not pose any risk to both mum and baby its called (carpal tunnel syndrome) its caused by excessive fluid being drawn from the body to d baby causing dryness leading pain/ numbness in the wrist or palm area. sadly it doesn't go away until some days or weeks after the baby is born.
I have had it since my 4th month I just entered my nine month and it still aches me. just manage it would be worth it at the end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
cutiereborn:
Happy Birthday to Modath & Proudmum38, May you both continue to glory in the joy of the Lord. Cheers!

Happy Birthday to 2 great mothers on earth, more grace, more testimonies and victories all round. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
JUMAYIN...am so sorry for your lost, don't worry u are coming back in full force with twins IJN.
Temmy...congratulations...Olorun a wo, Olorun a dasi. oya birth story smiley
August mama, please is any1 showing yet (as in baby bumps), am really showing, people self done no undecided, all pushing mamas, I hail o. May we all carry to term and have our babies sound and safe.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
temmy2103:
#TeamMarch let's do it

This is great. I'm so happy grin. The Lord is good.
Thanks so much for giving me a birthday mate. All my prayer wasn't in vain.

May Almighty God bless you and your prince charming.

I name him ABOLAJI.wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Happy birthday modath and proudmom38. Wishing you more fruitful years on earth. Luv ya!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
mummy2be:
congrats dearie may God keep and guide u both,beedam don get bday mate finally

So happy o. It isn't easy. ** dancing Shoki here**
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Darling moi, no vex for me ooo. Had migraine in preg,jumped hospital admission(no one else is allowed to do dat ooo u hear tongue). Trying to cope wit home front,preg and my boys,dh bn so much help and work too dey dere,alwaz wit u my family here oo. Make everybody no vex 4 me
Senior beedam, love to u and charming prince
Jumayin, u wil b here sooner dan later.
Temmy,congrats on ur delivery,Allah b wit u all
@all, one luv alwaz

Honourable nurse,weldone o. Hope you are now alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
You people are busy doing birthday things and not answering people ba?
I am not feeling strong o. Nausea. Since morn been weak and getting hungry unnecessarily.
Meanwhile I talked about my navel nobody said anything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
mumsgirl27:
JUMAYIN...am so sorry for your lost, don't worry u are coming back in full force with twins IJN.
Temmy...congratulations...Olorun a wo, Olorun a dasi. oya birth story smiley
August mama, please is any1 showing yet (as in baby bumps), am really showing, people self done no undecided, all pushing mamas, I hail o. May we all carry to term and have our babies sound and safe.Amen

Showing just a bit. In church on sunday someone congratulated me...heheheheh, see me blushing! And again I'm fairer and more beautiful, my complexion greatly improved. I thank God o...and I pray it continues like this, amen!

#teamAugust

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytestimony:

German mango to be precise

Off to Germany all because of a friend who crave German Mango.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
UmmTwins2:
Allahuma ameen. Can't wait.....lol i hear o, plenty seniors. Madam snr beedam, Merry happy bday. Kisses to prince charming; n hw vigilante duties going? May God reward us for all our efforts. Motherhood is such a lifetime job that frm d day u discover (or suspect sef lol) u'r pregnant, d worry worry starts ('specially d FTMs); u start cramping, u'r worried, cramping stops, u start panicking; Morning sickness start, so so complain, u get lucky n dn't experience it like evry1 else, u start to worry; baby decides nt to be so troublesome, panic, baby too kick, u start wondering if its normal......worry worry evry step of d way even till dem become adults. Mothers are priceless, may God reward us n make the journey easy for us all. Ameen. Congrats to all d new moms n happy bumping to all pushing mamas, may we be rewarded wt healthy, happy babies to lighten up our lives wt those adorable smiles n babbling for all our worry worry. E no easy

Vigilante has been so so sweet. The dozing off while breastfeeding alone is tantalising.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytestimony:
Temmy did u notice that your nane is first on that list? Ha ha ha. Congrats may God be with you both. Oya make I ask for birth story like senior beedam. Keep moving march mamas may God be with us.

Since prophet mytestimony don arrange names according to delivery, Mzora you are next. I know you will be happy since you have reached 40wks already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytestimony:
Prouddad has been MIA. Tor I have concluded that ots bevause he is getting enough to chop. Else I am sure he would have come here to protest.

Lol,he's not chopin anythin...Na money wey e go use take care of me n lo e dey find!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
beedam:

Because your complain is too much. **speed off thread**
Senior beedam my complain no reach ur own den o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
temmy2103:
#TeamMarch let's do it
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Darling moi, no vex for me ooo. Had migraine in preg,jumped hospital admission(no one else is allowed to do dat ooo u hear tongue). Trying to cope wit home front,preg and my boys,dh bn so much help and work too dey dere,alwaz wit u my family here oo. Make everybody no vex 4 me
Senior beedam, love to u and charming prince
Jumayin, u wil b here sooner dan later.
Temmy,congrats on ur delivery,Allah b wit u all
@all, one luv alwaz
It is well with u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
A very happy bday to our very own modath and proudmum38. May God beautify ur lives and make u blessings wherever u are. Ur birthstories ll b sweet. Enjoy ur day, and dont forget to send our cake o
Thanks a million sis..I say a very BIG AMEN 2 ur prays.Bday cake on d way!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
modath:

@proudy,

@Senior beedam, cheesy

@Temmy,
AMEN & AMEN sis. Thank u darling! God bless us all n make us 2 REAP THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOUR...Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
mummy2be:
Modath and proudmum hbd I wish u both manymore fruitful Yrs
Amen.Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
cutiereborn:
Amen. Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Happy Birthday to 2 great mothers on earth, more grace, more testimonies and victories all round. God bless you
Amen n Amen. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Blessed mamas,
Thanks for the PDA wink, God bless you all.

@Team July,
Una don dey show? Wasn't showing till 2 wks ago and between last week and today I no know where the belle come from ooo,like I swallow mid size football...

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.