Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170656 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
@Uwani- Congrats! I'm really happy for you and your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Congrats Uwani nmay God bless ur bundle of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alwaystrue(f): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2012
@Diamondlove & Uwani,
Congrats at your bundles of joy. May the Lord keep them and may they fulfil their calling on earth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2012
Uwani congrats, I claim this miracle for my sister, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2012
Big congrats uwani, thank u Lord 4 safe deliveries u've been granting to us..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lullabi: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Praise Godfor me my people. I delivered a baby girl on 13th of this month. Baby was breech so I had to do a csection. Still recovering from pains. baby weighed 3.2kg. God is great. Congratts to all the new mums. The expectant, God will see u thru. Amex.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Congratulations Uwani and lullabi, may God keep and protect your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nenepea(f): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2012
Congrats Uwani and lullabi! Lord, everybody is having their babies, wen will my baby come out now, am soooo expectant!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wizb: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Very interesting thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by boyblue2013: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
@wizb I feelyou. Don't worry, hopefully this phase will pass once you hit 13wks or so. People are usually advised to snack on dry foods continuosly to keep back the nausea. Try crackers, toast e.t.c. Also stay hydrated. Its normal to lose a bit of weight in first trim. Don't worry, you'll gain it all back soon. I'm 27 weeks and can't wait to meet my little boy, haha! He still has 13 weeks more so I'm here looking for ways to occupy my mind. Let's know how you are doing!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by boyblue2013: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Also hope your taking your tablets? Pregnacare e.t.c. At this stage of preg, ur lucky to be able to eat at all talk less of eat healthy so make sure u take ur prenatal tablets religiously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
@diamondlove: wow, am so happy for you am shedding tears of joy for you as i type. After all you have been through, God has paid u off with you little prince. May he bring u joy always.
@uwani and lullabi. Congrats on the births of your little ones. May they bring u joy always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afrobaby(f): 2:13am On Oct 25, 2012
Oh, help me sing halleluyah and praises to the most high God, mommies in da house, been A̶̲̥̅̊ while, I delivered my sweet angel on the 17th of october! Been busy wit so much, pain recovery, baby tendering, motherhood tutorials, guests etc that I hardly have time for maself. I look at my sweet angel and I must say it is just God's doing, still Looks like A̶̲̥̅̊ dream seeing my baby, being called by her name, breastfeeding her, motherhood is sweet o, my love to all the new born babies in the house and kudos to all the mum, now I appreciate mothers more.. Baby weighed 3.7. Birth story will come soon . Her names are Catherine Oluwanisholafunmi Osezafeme
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2012
Halleluyah afrobaby congratulations dear, God bless u $ d lo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweettweet: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Congrats diamondlove, uwani,lullabi n afrobaby. May God bless u n keep ur LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MSTIA: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hello preggie mum and the new mum in the house. Please am currently in my 8wk and can't hold nything down in my tummy, anything I eat goes out. I want to ask if its safe for me to take very cold water and Pepsi. I just can't eat anyting excpt to drink Pepsi and Cold water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by just4francisca: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
doc please i need ure help, i just put to bed on april and i started seeing my period on july, on september 13th i saw my period which i suppose to see it again may be before 13th or on 13th but rather it was on 22nd although i did pregenancy test to conferm but the result was negetive. Now we are in october and i ve been expecting it, but there is no sign. And today is 25th. Doc i just want u to tell me if is normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alwaystrue(f): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
So great to hear the news Lullabi and Afrobaby.
May they live purpose driven life and be good children an great examples.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congratulations Afrobaby, diamondlove, uwani and llulabi. Can't wait to hold my baby too. Thank God I'm feeling better now. The only problem is my face is really black now, I was not so light bfor I got pregnant but I wasnt like this, pls is there anything I can do, I feel so ugly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gennyvic(f): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
my sister is 13weeks pregnant and she and her hubby are luking 4 apartment (at lest a room in a flat,self contain).she lostd her job cos her boss caught her sleepin on duty,she has nt been able to start anti_natal cos of d accomodatn problm and l cant tak her in cos am squatin wit a frnd.cal if u hav any means of assistin them 08161193788. Thanks. Congrats to d new mums in town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baby124: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Congrats to the new mums. May God give you the resources to provide and raise great men and women. In our excitement on seeing our kids, let us not forget the responsibility we have to raising them to be respectable and morally sound. I hope to be in your shoes soon, by God's grace. cheesy.little kids are so precious, and the love me. grin tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
@afrobaby:congrats
@mstia: please go ahead and take your very cold water and pepsi, but just make sure you dont take too much of the pepsi cos pepsi has caffeine and there is a limit to how much caffeine a pregnant woman can take as it is not completely safe. Even though the amount of it in pepsi us very little, just do some research on it to be sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
MSTIA: Hello preggie mum and the new mum in the house. Please am currently in my 8wk and can't hold nything down in my tummy, anything I eat goes out. I want to ask if its safe for me to take very cold water and Pepsi. I just can't eat anyting excpt to drink Pepsi and Cold water.
Am so happy for you once more to have joined this group. Our God is indeed faithful! God has indeed changed your questions, no more interpretation of test results - halleluya!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
A very big congratulations to all d new mommies in d house. May the Lord keep nd preserve these little ones IJN. Pls house wat can one use for anemia? I need advice on either pills or any other things dat can help increase d heamoglobin as d pcv is 30 which is a bit low for a pregnant woman. Ur advice is highly welcome. Tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
MSTIA, I would not advise you to drink pepsi but cold water certainly ok.
Harmful chemicals substances in the pepsi may harm the foetus in early pregnancy.

MSTIA: Hello preggie mum and the new mum in the house. Please am currently in my 8wk and can't hold nything down in my tummy, anything I eat goes out. I want to ask if its safe for me to take very cold water and Pepsi. I just can't eat anyting excpt to drink Pepsi and Cold water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lbotus(f): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Congrats to all the moms in the House. My princess arrived on the 13th of Oct @ 6am. I was induced on the day before around 10pm, contraction started @ 2am and my daughter came out with cord around her neck by 6am.I never wished to be induced,though the doctor said it's better i had my baby on my Edd. I couldn't argue with him because he's my father inlaw and hubby agreed to the descison.I thank God for safe delivery. I and my baby are doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Congrats Ibotus and all the new mums in the house,God bless and keep our babies IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemond11: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Congrats to all the new mums,I had my baby on 13th Oct,.my water broke on 12th @9:30pm I feel no contraction through out d night till 9:30am the following morning when it fully started and around 11:30am I had my baby boy with little tear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Congrats to all
God new mums in the house.thanking God for your bundles of joy n praying for a beautiful birth story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hmm. Congratulations to all the new mummies. We are seeing the dividends of subsidy protets. May all our subsidy babies live long and enjoy the fruits of our labour. May they coninue to enjoy heavenly subsidies in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2012
Congrats to all the preggy mommas and new moms. May the good Lord raise His countenance upon you and give you lasting peace IJN...amen!

Yes udoka am so happy that MSTIA's testimony has changed.

Genbuhari, na here you dey, we dey take torch dey find you since!

@all. I got a blood test that says am pregnant. Now am waiting for the 6th week scan and am fighting with fear because am not feeling a single symptom of pregnancy.Not even heavyness of bo.obs

I have already been advised by the doctor to stop the bromocriptine and metformin but as a backup, he gave me a Progesterone shot which he wants me to take twice a week or sumtin like that.

Am happy to cross over to this thread.Please forgive any question I ask cos until my eyes begin to turn me and the nausea start, I may have many. embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2012
@pretty, congrats dear. Do not woory about morning sickness and do not be be in a hurry to experience it. Just give it say 2 or 3 weeks max, and you will experience it. All those symtoms you are wishing for will come and even more. Right now, am 23 weeks and am not finding it funny at all, especially the heaviness and tenderness of bossoms and right now, what i am dealing with is insomnia, that is why i am here typing at this time of the night. So dont worry, you shall experience morning sickness oh, even if na small, lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.