Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153944 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2012
A very big congratulations to the new mummies and the preggies in the house
The Lord is your strength
Baby Vigil is sweet
What more can I say

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2012
PRETTYMOMMA: Congrats to all the preggy mommas and new moms. May the good Lord raise His countenance upon you and give you lasting peace IJN...amen!

Yes udoka am so happy that MSTIA's testimony has changed.

Genbuhari, na here you dey, we dey take torch dey find you since!

@all. I got a blood test that says am pregnant. Now am waiting for the 6th week scan and am fighting with fear because am not feeling a single symptom of pregnancy.Not even heavyness of bo.obs

I have already been advised by the doctor to stop the bromocriptine and metformin but as a backup, he gave me a Progesterone shot which he wants me to take twice a week or sumtin like that.

Am happy to cross over to this thread.Please forgive any question I ask cos until my eyes begin to turn me and the nausea start, I may have many. embarassed

Morning sickness is not something I wish for my enemies....two of my girlfriends didn't experience morning sickness, yet they are doing great...mine was terrible, I lost 5kg the first 3months....am now in my 26 th week and just added 5kg to my original weight prior to taking in,.feeling relieved now. Just removed your mind from this morning sickness I take God name beg you. eat well, take your drugs and go about your normal duties. I wish you the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
All the preggies and mommasssss in the house,,,,,,,so happy to let you know i just crossed into my 13th week,PRAISE THE LORDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! thank God oh, na small small but God dey sha.

As for the starters, dnt worry the morning sickness na real sickness but it can't and will not kill you,,,you are stronger than it IJN.

Welcome to all our freshly born babies,,,am so proud of myself and so grateful to God almighty, he truelly is faithful and by his grace we will all see our pregnancies to the desired end IJN, Amen.

Please let's keep this thread going,,it motivated me a lot at those very early days,,,just type and let us know how you are doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hi everyone, congratulations to the new mothers. I stay around ajah, I'm in my 15th week, I just registered for antenatal with 50k, they said delivery is 80,000. This is my first baby so I don't really really about these things, is that amount not too much or that's the normal range?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by coldgate(f): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Congratulations! If you can afford goog antenatal care, why not? Just make sure u adhere to ur doc advise and take your meds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2012
I need help with this pls, my hands and feet are always HOT. Its so bad I don't sleep well at night, the other day I had to freeze pure water to put it under my feet when I couldn't take it amymore, is there anything I can do abt it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2012
@LIMSYCUTEY, please do not hesitate to go to the hospital and have your doctor check on you, please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wendy80(f): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2012
I've read so many wonderful stories here, indeed God is Faithful.......I'm presently I̶̲̥̅̊n my 20weeks doing well, no complications and lukin 4ward 2 nx year whn I'll carry my bundle of Joy......Congrats to all whu just put 2bed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2012
My son is gonna be a month tomorrow
How time flies
He makes these funny sounds, stretches, some times I wonder if he's pushing
He doesn't like to be covered, he will remove everyth with his adorable long legs and hands
I am so in love with this precious being
Tho his wahala can wake a dead great great grand ma bt he's so my life
His bed no dey contain am again
All these lamentation is just to tell God how grateful I am for this bountiful joy
Thank YOU BABA GOD, this human here can't thank YOU enough

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2012
diamondlove: My son is gonna be a month tomorrow
How time flies
He makes these funny sounds, stretches, some times I wonder if he's pushing
He doesn't like to be covered, he will remove everyth with his adorable long legs and hands
I am so in love with this precious being
Tho his wahala can wake a dead great great grand ma bt he's so my life
His bed no dey contain am again
All these lamentation is just to tell God how grateful I am for this bountiful joy
Thank YOU BABA GOD, this human here can't thank YOU enough

So sweet, I went through your post, and it seems am passing through similar things. In my 27 th week, it's not been easy so far, I still vomit a little and have lots of spits to discharge sometimes, other times am very strong.

Anyway am looking forward to feeling great again...this post makes me look forward to that because, I tell you the journey so far for me has been crazy!
Do take care of that Big Big man there. Wish you every best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deyhmee(f): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2012
Congratulations to all the new mothers!! I thank God for all your safe deliveries.
I've passed my edd but my baby is not show any sign of coming out, my doctor is going to induce me this sunday but with what i've read its always extra painful. I'm always walking over 5m every evening, when i eat spicy food i throw up, i've gotten on all my four, bouncing on ball, but it aint working.
Pls anybody with any help to avoid getting induced??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2012
diamondlove,i'm so so happy for you ,i remember last year, with all your aches and pains, and today, you have your baby boy to show for it,congrats, enjoy every moment you have with him, they grow so fast
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2012
Hi all,

@diamond i know how you feel my son is 2 1/2 and i still fall in love with him everyday. Little boys are so wonderful enjoy him. As for me i am finally starting to enjoy my pregnancy. I will update the front in the coming days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 2:19am On Nov 25, 2012
@dEyhmee, I hear a little bedroom exercise can bring about labor, wish u d best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nenepea(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mommies in de house, praise God wit me ooh! I had my baby girl on Wednesday 21st thru CS. I really wanted to have a vaginal birth but it was discovered dat my placenta was low and when we got to de theatre, and the baby was brought out, it was discovered dat the cord was dangerously wrapped around her neck and body and if I had attempted any vaginal delivery, it would have been... Anyway shame to the devil, my baby is alive and I am also alive to testify of God's goodness to me.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
nenepea: Mommies in de house, praise God wit me ooh! I had my baby girl on Wednesday 21st thru CS. I really wanted to have a vaginal birth but it was discovered dat my placenta was low and when we got to de theatre, and the baby was brought out, it was discovered dat the cord was dangerously wrapped around her neck and body and if I had attempted any vaginal delivery, it would have been... Anyway shame to the devil, my baby is alive and I am also alive to testify of God's goodness to me.

Thank God for safe delivery, I tap †ђξ anointing for safe delivery on behalf of my elder sister, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
congrats nene, how is mummy and baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Congrats nenepea,I bless God for ur testimony.God bless the LO IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kufalo(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2012
How to Get Pregnant NaturallyAlthough, for most women, getting pregnant does not take a lot of effort, it does require a good deal of effort for some. The foremost step is to know when you are most likely to ovulate, relax and have sexual intercourse while you are in the missionary position. Here are ways you can get pregnant naturally.

Know your Cycle

Fertility signs are different in every woman and therefore, taking some time off to know yours is one of the keys to getting pregnant as soon as you want. Sometimes, women just miss their chance to get pregnant because they end up not knowing when they really ovulate. If you are sure of when exactly you ovulate, chart your cycle. Some of the vital fertility signs are changes of basal body temperature, changes in cervical position when the ovulation approaches and type of cervical mucus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 4:30am On Dec 01, 2012
My baby is going to 6wks
But mehn, the rate at which he coos is so alarming
His goos, grunts and gurgles is getting me worried oooo
Chai
I never see
He will even be struggling with me, pushing me away with both hands and legs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 02, 2012
I'm so happy for you all. smiley

Gosh I can't wait for my own!
(years to come though).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 02, 2012
nenepea: Mommies in de house, praise God wit me ooh! I had my baby girl on Wednesday 21st thru CS. I really wanted to have a vaginal birth but it was discovered dat my placenta was low and when we got to de theatre, and the baby was brought out, it was discovered dat the cord was dangerously wrapped around her neck and body and if I had attempted any vaginal delivery, it would have been... Anyway shame to the devil, my baby is alive and I am also alive to testify of God's goodness to me.

Congratulations!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2012
^ Wen I c u 4 ere, I bn think say u don carry
Mynd told me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vanessara: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be, I pray for a quick and safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewai27: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
To all mommas in the house..how did you deal with dark complexion issues during and after pregnancy?? I used to be fair skinned but this pregnancy has changed my complexion so much. I'm really dark now and wondering what to do after baby comes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
@teewai:my dear, do nothing, it will return after the baby.it happpened to me as well, even though am not really faie, am inbetween but pregnancy turned me to something else. My colour returned gradually after the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello beautiful mothers
I and my little man are doing just great
Tho he's a handful of trouble but I enjoy it
Blood stopped like two weeks ago
And just now my mother in-law told me my dress is stained
Is it possible my period starts now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mightlove(f): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2012
@diamond: ah, thats quite strange but i am not a professional so i may not know much about that. maybe you should visit the doctor so that they can take a look at your womb to see if there are still some conception material(placenta) left in you. Something similar happened to me when i had my baby. The had the lochia for a few weeks. at about the 4th week, it was completely gone except for some brownish discharge. All of a sudden around when i was 5 weeks, i resumed heavy bleeding and this time it was so severe that i was staining every seat i sat on. On rushing back to the hosptial, i was checked and it was discovered that some tiny pieces if the conception
material were still in my womb. i was sent for an evacuation and immediately that was done, the bleeding stopped and my normal period resumed about 3 months after.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2012
Thanks
Spoke to my mum last night, she said she experienced same all thru her birth
I will see the doctor on saturday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by camrygmail: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2012
With great joy and gratitude to the prayer answering God I announce the arrival of our daughter last week Thursday ( after 10+ hours of labor and almost 4yrs of ttc) she is worth it all. Am grateful to God that we r home, and that we both came home together. I am grateful to God for his provision,, for strength and for all the love she has received. Was induced a week early because the Dr thought she would be big like 10 pounds .. she was much much smaller she weighed 7 pounds and 21 inches tall.,

Menh.. contractions no be small thing.I had to get medication after 4 hours of labor and I realized it was going to be a long day.

I am so grateful to God . I feel I have not thanked him enough for such a healthy and beautiful baby girl . Please join me in praising JEHOVAH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.