Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204305 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Newmum15:
Good evening to all expectant mothers,May God take us to our promise land safe and we'll come out with our beautiful testimonies.I just found out there's a thread for pregnant women and I can't express how glad I am.It can be really boring when you have no one to share what you're feeling with.Anyway,I'm a July mum..just entering my third trimester(I'm so excited).I have one question tho,I know backache comes with the territory but I usually hear people have lower backaches,mine isn't lower but upper and mid back instead,is it normal?
Welcome onboard team mate,we shall all carry 2 term n deliver safely IJN,AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
tonneth:
Good evening mamas in the house,respect to all of you here.hope Una gallant? Am a first time mum to be,17weeks already. I just want to know the difference between a scan and ultrasound.are they the same? Please I need to understand its.thanks to you all.
Welcome onboard n congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Newmum15: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
proudmom38:

Welcome onboard team mate,we shall all carry 2 term n deliver safely IJN,AMEN
thank you so much and a very big amen to that smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
@Hafsat24, glad u r better now. Finally April decides 2go n rest. After may comes june *dancing* #proudly team june#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
beedam:

So happy for you. Long story ke? Was expecting it to be in episodes like mine grin. How is Godwin doing? Try and sit well o. Don't hang your bum,although its a very painful thing but before you know it,its gone.
How is vigilante going? Hope it's as sweet as honey?
DH nko?

Thanks my sis, vigilante no be small thing o. I dey try do my sitz bath well well o & I'm seeing the effect gradually. We're all fine dear, Godwin grin sends his greetings to ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2015
bimsusy:
@Hafsat24, glad u r better now. Finally April decides 2go n rest. After may comes june *dancing* #proudly team june#

Amen to all ur prayers #teamoct# dnt worry we 're 'almost' there cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks bimsusy.. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2015
@Newmum @ Tonneth,

Welcome,the more the merrier... smiley

@Newmum, senior @lovinam don give the correct answer, just want to add that you are lucky as rib aches never join... #teamblessedjulymamas

@bosslady,
How ya doin? How is master Godwin?, hope vigilante duties aint too stressful...Abeg sit well make oga office go back to its full glory ooo.. Take care...

@Hafsat,
Nice to have you back, it will get easier day by day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2015
hello mamas.

i have been a silent follower of this thread and the ttc thread even before i got married. lol. to God be the Glory, i got pregnant almost immediately after i got married.

I am a first time mum. i must say i have learnt a lot from both threads and God bless all the regular posters.

my favourite line on this thread is ''it comes with the package'' grin grin

we will all carry to term in Jesus name. Amen.

#teamseptember

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2015
helovesme:
hello mamas.

i have been a silent follower of this thread and the ttc thread even before i got married. lol. to God be the Glory, i got pregnant almost immediately after i got married.

I am a first time mum. i must say i have learnt a lot from both threads and God bless all the regular posters.

#teamseptember

finally i have from found my team mate. how r you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Jennifer89:

finally i have from found my team mate. how r you?

aww . kisses!

im doing great. Yourself?

second trimester has been okay. just that i am sooooo tired anytime from 5 -6pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
helovesme:
hello mamas.

#teamseptember

Congrats n welcome on board.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
My family,I greet ooo...@ helovesme welcome on board am. May God keep us all smiling always.

Pls mamas,my baby has developed the common skin rash associated with new born babies,please what can do about it? Is there any medication or cream clear it off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
helovesme:
hello mamas.

#teamseptember

Congrats mama

Na soo, the package comes with a lot of "goody goodies"

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juzzybabe:
My family,I greet ooo...@ helovesme welcome on board am. May God keep us all smiling always.

Pls mamas,my baby has developed the common skin rash associated with new born babies,please what can do about it? Is there any medication or cream clear it off.

Apply shea butter to the rashes but usually, it goes off on its own
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kimoni:

Apply shea butter to the rashes but usually, it goes off on its own

Ok ma,I also discover a slime like in her poo,like she has jedijedi,should I ignore that too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
My mum died yesterday evening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
Awww! So sorry 4 ur lost,may God comfort n console u sis..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zainaba(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
@sayoberry, what a tragedy. May the good lord grant you the fortitude to bear this loss. And May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Ok ma,I also discover a slime like in her poo,like she has jedijedi,should I ignore that too?
Hi sis,there's a thread 4 new born babies too on nairaland...I bliv they wil be able 2 answer all ur questions about new borns.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:

Holy Lord! So sad to hear this. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP mama cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:

I sympathize with you sis,may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Adieu Mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
So sorry about your loss sayoberry. May God comfort you and give you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

@Juzzybabe, here's a thread for new born babies/mum:https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
@sayoberry..so sorry for your loss..may God Almighty grant her eternal rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
So sorry for your loss.
May God give you the fortitude to bear such a huge loss. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Is he feeling ok generally? No temperature or illness? Then you could jut wait it out and I am quite sure he would outgrow it over time but if it increases, it could be an allergy to a type of food he is getting from breast milk. You would then have to tweak your food to determine what he is really reacting to.

But for now, just continue to watch the poo everyday especially if he is feeling ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by testimonylife(f): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:

So sorry sis, may God give you the fortitude to bear this loss. Take heart dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:

May her soul rest in peace and may God grant you and other family members the fortitude to bear the loss.

Pls take heart and be strong for the twins. As humans, we cannot just rationalize some things that happen to us.

It is well

**hugz**
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:

So sorry for your lost dear..May her soul rest in peace nd May God console you n the entire family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juzzybabe

. Kimoni

proudmom38

Thanks beautiful ladies for the warm welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:

Mama Ibeji. God will comfort you and console you and your family. May her soul rest in peace. Amen. Hugs!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kimoni:

Is he feeling ok generally? No temperature or illness? Then you could jut wait it out and I am quite sure he would outgrow it over time but if it increases, it could be an allergy to a type of food he is getting from breast milk. You would then have to tweak your food to determine what he is really reacting to.

But for now, just continue to watch the poo everyday especially if he is feeling ok.

OK ĎĔÁŔ. SĤĔ ĨŚ ŦĨŃĔ ĞĔŃĔŔÁĹĹŶ. NoŔMÁĹ ŤĔMPŔĔŤÚŔĔ. I ŴĨĹĹ ĴÚŚŤ oߌĔŔVĔ. TĤÁŃĶŚ

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.