Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164006 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello mamas in the house..I succeeded in going to see the doc as d m/s was becoming too unbearable..got to realise ulcer was the major culprit..i throw up like 10-15 times a day..even wen there's nothing to throw up..also did my scan..shows I'm 7wks4d..other test revealed very high level of dehydration and so I'll need to be placed on drip 2day..so so scared..is it normal pls mamas in the house..Sorry for the long post..
Wishing us all an easy delivery..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
modath:

@male proudy,
*in lil proudy's voice* daaaddddy oyoyo wink
Thanks for asking after us and its so nice to hear from you as well..

@juzzybabe,
Baby does sleep, its just their short sleep cycle that makes it seem as he doesn't.

@besocial,
Nice to have you in our midst.

@blessedmum,
As e be now,na only u waka come but give it one or two weeks your classmates go obtain form enter school. Happy bumping, take care.

@modath... Hahahaha that is a blessing jare. In fact u just prophesied good news to the Proudy family. May joy not cease from or home. How my brother 4dat side na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
All TTC mamas on board, I welcome you all oooo. You will neva go back to that thread. I went thru it for 9 years and call say what its like and i pray God will deport many more into this thread as we all progress to the new mothers thread as well.

Oyinyechi - Hold on, ur God will surprise you and show up. Am here in prayers for mercy and favour.

All new mums, congratulations. your princes and princess will bring u unlimited Joy and blessings in overflow on daily basis. Vigilantee skills must be developed fast n sharply.

@Hafsat24, the drip is the best solution right now to keep the baby safe. Dont entertain fear. you will cross over ms and testify soon.

Pushing team, Baba God is invloved no shakings.

Proudly #teamJuly#. We are blessed DAZ ALL.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
ifefunmi:

Yaaaaay, prouddad remembered us today oooo!!! Thanks for checking up on us. God bless you and the incoming proudy.
Mamas, is it only me cos this heat no be here oooo! I can have my bath like 10 times before daybreak. Omo, na real work o! It will end in praise #teammaynoonii
My dear no be only u dey feel dis heat o,infact I don turn fish finish as e be say na evry time i dey baff..I dey even soak wraper 4 water spread 4 ground b4 I go fit manage sleep small..It shall all end in praise by His grace!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
IyaderaChuks:
All TTC mamas on board, I welcome you all oooo. You will neva go back to that thread. I went thru it for 9 years and call say what its like and i pray God will deport many more into this thread as we all progress to the new mothers thread as well.

Oyinyechi - Hold on, ur God will surprise you and show up. Am here in prayers for mercy and favour.

All new mums, congratulations. your princes and princess will bring u unlimited Joy and blessings in overflow on daily basis. Vigilantee skills must be developed fast n sharply.

@Hafsat24, the drip is the best solution right now to keep the baby safe. Dont entertain fear. you will cross over ms and testify soon.

Pushing team, Baba God is invloved no shakings.

Proudly #teamJuly#. We are blessed DAZ ALL.
Gud 2 read from u mama,I ve u in mind..How d pushing dey go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
onyinyechika08:
Ummtwins and iyadera thanks a lot my iters, waiting for the repeat scan tomorow. I seriously pray for Gods intervention n miracle.pls remb me in ur prayers.
We await ur goodnews by God's grace; our hopes shall not be cut short. All the best tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks alot @prouddad,we are doing great. proudmom,you are lucky o,i know prouddad help alot since he knows everything on this thread.U guys re gonna be great parents.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Splendblex:
Thanks alot @prouddad,we are doing great. proudmom,you are lucky o,i know prouddad help alot since he knows everything on this thread.U guys re gonna be great parents.
Thanks sis,he's been of great help 2me althrough..He's a wonderful husband n I knw he will make a great dad too..E don do make him head no go dey swell lol! How ur side na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks sis,he's been of great help 2me althrough..He's a wonderful husband n I knw he will make a great dad too..E don do make him head no go dey swell lol! How ur side na?

Oh how sweet,abeg make d head swell small.lol! We are fine o,vigilante na full time job walahi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Splendblex:

Ohhh u dey see wellaaa.. I beg tell dem mask dem here. I'm trying my best and learning from the experienced.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
@prouddad38. Well work oga o! Hope you don prepare every for baby's arrival.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Prouddad38:

@modath... Hahahaha that is a blessing jare. In fact u just prophesied good news to the Proudy family. May joy not cease from or home. How my brother 4dat side na?

Major amen to your prayers, ur bros is being nicer than is necessary ooo, just like you are doing with my sis.. We thank God for husbands who are more like beloved siblings, abi I lie, proudy?

@Hafsat,
5% of women experience a severe form of morning sickness known as hyperemesis and the treatment course is to put you on drip to prevent dehydration, you'll be fine. Prince william's wife kate suffers from HG.

Abeg no vex ooo, did you have ulcer prior to this conception??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
@prouddad38, thanks for checking on us. How is the family?

@imurboss, thank God for victory. Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Splendblex:

Oh how sweet,abeg make d head swell small.lol! We are fine o,vigilante na full time job walahi.
Make e no too swell jare..God is ur muscle dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks all for the kind words of encouragement..I'm now on the drip..
@proud mom.. Amen to your prayers
@modath I used to have lil ulcer in the past BT never severe..so I guess because I wasn't able to eat or drink anything in the last 10days it became worse dt it comes up at the slightest provocation..bn on onli plain pap and I onli get water that's contained in d pap as I can't even kip d water down..its soo frustrating.. sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello Pushing And Vigilante Mamas.
Joining this thread is a dream come tru. I am frm ttc thread and got my bfp in february after ttc for 3yrs and since then i have been following this thread to learn some things bcs i am a FTM to be infact i must commend u all and now i ave come in fully.I hope i am welcome? #proudlyteamoctober#

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
Joining this thread is a dream come tru. I am frm ttc thread and got my bfp in february after ttc for 3yrs and since then i have been following this thread to learn some things bcs i am a FTM to be infact i must commend u all and now i ave come in fully.I hope i am welcome? #proudlyteamoctober#
Congrats on ur BFP,u re very much welcome...Abeg carry chair sit down n enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
u are highly welcome,may we carry to term IJN

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
U'r fully welcome team mate. May God grant us all a smooth ride n beautiful birth stories. Ameen. Find apoti sidon as proudmom talk lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rajjah(f): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is hunger and unrination early sign of pregnancy, a week after s*x?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
tikosdear:
@Bbglory, my sister I dey o and you? The pushing and the kicks no be here,but I count it all joy. I can't wait to give birth o, infact make e even enter July,I go happy well well. my body just dey heavy me like say tomorrow no dey o. quote author=Bbglory post=33155534]August mamas, aou body, its been long i heard 4rm u, mumsgirl27,tikosdear, maebem n others hope the pushing ministry is going well.
My dear, i'm gud to n d kicks no be 4 here 2 bt i stil thank God. Lol to entering july, i know u dont want a half baked baby (in proudmums38's voice). Well it shall all end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Mama n papa, how una dey?

Congratulations to all mamas that birth their pattern of feet, may they be sources of joy to ur household IJN. Amen

@ Iffffffy, my godson mum to be, so good to hear frm u, I don ask of u tire, u might not get the mentions due to wrong spelling of ur name. How are u and my little angel doing?

@ shericoco06, u guys should leave **Team August *** only oo grin , august is by the corner joor or are u Jealous-ing us ni tongue

@ Bbglory , @ tikosdear nd all other AUGUST mamas how una dey? how is pushing ministry. may we all birth our LO safe and healthy by God's grace. Can't wait for August grin

My dear i dey kamkpe n d ministry is going well. Jst enjoying maself while it lasts. ProudlyteamAugust.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
U are highly welcomed everfaithfulGod. Wishing u a safe ride

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

Congrats, May you carry to term and have a stress free, healthy 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rajjah:
Is hunger and unrination early sign of pregnancy, a week after s*x?
I Think its better to go for a test than to assume only with those signs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Welcome onboard to all the new mama's,how the pushing ministry?hope it is moving well,epele o....Vigilante pple how the ministry that ministry ko easy rara but we tank God...I say make I check on una oya byee

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rajjah(f): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Bbglory:
I Think its better to go for a test than to assume only with those signs.
ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2015
@Imurboss,I'm so happy to read ur birthstory, na God really win! May he bring joy & more open doors to ur family IJN

We shall all carry our LOs in our arms alive and healthy, amen!

Blessed week to everyone #proudlyteamjune#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2015
@ everfaithfulGod, He really is ever faithful.
Welcome onboard my junior tongue (as per #teamseptember#)
Abeg, experienced mamas, wetin be the meaning of "bfp"?
We shall all carry to term & vigilante mums, God is ur source & strenght. Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Good morning mamas, I welcome on board all our new mamas, we shall all carry 2term in grand style IJN.

@Hafsat24, I hope u r better now? The Lord will lay his hands on u & heal U.

Shout out to all my June team mates, gradually we are gettn there wink the lord will see everyone thru.

Wish u all a beautiful day. Catch ya later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
congrats to all d new mamas in d aus and welcome onboard to d newly preggy mamas.
prouddad38 tnx 4 d mention, how is lil proudy and mama proudy doing?
finecheeks sori 4 d late response, check ur mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2015
@UmmTwins2 {my team mate},@proudmom38(na paded chair i carry come o, na to sit down comfortably til e reach my turn #lols#)@olaoyekemi,@rezzy,@Bbglory,@cutiereborn (my senior #lols#) @all mamas that welcome me silently i thank you all. Infact i can see we are one happy family.I pray we all carry to term and deliver safely. E-hugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.