Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204242 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
@sayoberry so sorry only God can console u and give u d grace to bear @ dis time. Keep faith in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ Sayoberry So sorry for ur loss, May God almiighty console you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Sayoberry, it's well sis, may her soul rest in perfect peace. Pls don't be sad, the good Lord will comfort U.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
My mum died yesterday evening.
Dear sis d Lord wl comfort u & d whole family. Hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
So so sorry@sayoberry,may her soul RIP,tk hrt nd plz tk good care of ur twins.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
helovesme:

aww . kisses!

im doing great. Yourself?

second trimester has been okay. just that i am sooooo tired anytime from 5 -6pm

I'm fine. Eya just rest whenever u feel tired as they will say is part of the package grin

I also get tired, i eat alot now drink water as if i just came back from sahara desert, some night i dnt sleep well coz i go just dey turn from left to right, my tommy itches me too much i read on this forum that if you scratch stretch marks will appear. #Chai it is not a small something# I thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
so sorry dear.May God comfort you. accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
ooooo sorry dear,may God console and comfort u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
sorry 4 d loss and take heart..God will console you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
sayoberry:
so sad. Sorry for Ur loss and may her soul rest in peace. Pls try and be strong for ur twins.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sayoberry may the Lord console you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:54am On May 01, 2015
@sayoberry, I know how you feel, I've been there(lost my day when I ws pretty young). God will comfort your family at this challenging time. Soo many things will be going through your mind but just know that God has not forsaken you. May He comfort your family. *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:06am On May 01, 2015
@sayoberry, it is well with you and your family. God grant your mom eternal rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:08am On May 01, 2015
Please senior mama's I have a serious question, is it normal to be having like menstrual pain and I am in my 34th week, also my pelvic area hurts badly I can't walk well or turn well when lying down. Is this also part of the package? E saanu mi o. Teammates do u feel the same or na only me waka come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 8:24am On May 01, 2015
sayoberry:
My mum died
yesterday evening.

so sorii for ur loss dear,may God console you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 9:02am On May 01, 2015
sheweezy:
Please senior mama's I have a serious question, is it normal to be having like menstrual pain and I am in my 34th week, also my pelvic area hurts badly I can't walk well or turn well when lying down. Is this also part of the package? E saanu mi o. Teammates do u feel the same or na only me waka come?

My dear Sis, it's kukuma part of d package o! Believe me u r nt alone. We are almost there, God will see us thru.

Happy New Month Peeps, it shall be a glorious month 4us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:04am On May 01, 2015
sayoberry:

*E-hug* God will fill all the holes that her passing has left in your family, and provide succor to you all.

Cry as much as you need to so your heart, soul and spirit will lose all heaviness... pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
Jennifer89:

I'm fine. Eya just rest whenever u feel tired as they will say is part of the package grin

I also get tired, i eat alot now drink water as if i just came back from sahara desert, some night i dnt sleep well coz i go just dey turn from left to right, my tommy itches me too much i read on this forum that if you scratch stretch marks will appear. #Chai it is not a small something# I thank God.

my team mate.

no be small thing oh but i thank God too because he has been faithful.

I also drink water like a fish and pee like no mans business. i have lost count of the times i have had to look for secluded bush (yes, in engalnd) to bend down to pee. grin grin grin. if police catch me, honestly I no send. i will just tell them its ''part of my package'' grin grin grin

I also have trouble sleeping at night. although, i find sleeping on my left or right more comfortable.

i used to experience the itching. what i did was that i got bio-oil and ''Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks''. I apply the palmers lotion on my body in the morning and the bio-oil at night and it has really eased the itching.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:20am On May 01, 2015
Hello mummies in the house,av been away for many weeks battling with my pregnancy, sadly it was ectopic that almost claim my life, but thank God for Jesus, who stepped in at the last minute, I just got out of the hospital, am healing gradually, am grateful for life. But I need you mums to pray and encourage me and also join your faith with mine that I will conceive soon and carry it till full term in Jesus name. Thank you.
You will all deliver safely in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:30am On May 01, 2015
Fabmummy:
Hello mummies in the house,av been away for many weeks battling with my pregnancy, sadly it was ectopic that almost claim my life, but thank God for Jesus, who stepped in at the last minute, I just got out of the hospital, am healing gradually, though I lost my left tube due to this, but am grateful for life and the one left! But I need you mums to pray and encourage me and also join your faith with mine that I will conceive soon and carry it till full term in Jesus name. Thank you.

Your positive attitude is just incredible, being grateful after something like this is really inspiring and cos of that God will reward you for your unwavering faith.

Before the end of this quarter, God will do that which he is known and worshipped for, this time it will be double double.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:11am On May 01, 2015
modath:

Your positive attitude is just incredible, being grateful after something like this is really inspiring and cos of that God will reward you for your unwavering faith.

Before the end of this quarter, God will do that which he is known and worshipped for, this time it will be double double.

Amen, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 10:17am On May 01, 2015
@Fabmummy..oh dear..ure truly a strong woman..sorry for all you've been through..do rest well.. God would bless u with multiples..ure close to our hearts in prayers
Hugss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:48am On May 01, 2015
Fabmummy:
Hello mummies in the house,av been away for many weeks battling with my pregnancy, sadly it was ectopic that almost claim my life, but thank God for Jesus, who stepped in at the last minute, I just got out of the hospital, am healing gradually, though I lost my left tube due to this, but am grateful for life and the one left! But I need you mums to pray and encourage me and also join your faith with mine that I will conceive soon and carry it till full term in Jesus name. Thank you.
It is well with u dear,God will grant ur heart desire very soon...U re in our prayers.*e-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dellaziz(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2015
Please who knows,where i can get empty TEA BAGS in lagos,abk or ibadan...(price included)
I.e un used tea bags...tnks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
modath:
@Newmum @ Tonneth,

Welcome,the more the merrier... smiley

@Newmum, senior @lovinam don give the correct answer, just want to add that you are lucky as rib aches never join... #teamblessedjulymamas

@bosslady,
How ya doin? How is master Godwin?, hope vigilante duties aint too stressful...Abeg sit well make oga office go back to its full glory ooo.. Take care...

@Hafsat,
Nice to have you back, it will get easier day by day.

Thanks for the mention dear,vigilante dey do me strong things o,I never see road take type. We're all fine dear & greetings to the modaths grin

@euphorbia,how's the pushing with u,guess u'rè now team may. God will make it easy for u

@sàyoberry, so sorry about ur loss,may the good lord console ur entire family & give u the fortitude to bear the loss

@all mamas in the house, I want to sincerely appreciate u all for your prayers & well wishes. May God not turn His back on us on the day we need Him most & may He make it easy for us all in Jesus name,Amen. Luv y'àll kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
Fabmummy:

God knws best dearie...
All you need is one egg, and your other ovary is more than capable! For your loss, u will receive excess! Our God delights in the praises of his people, and your positive outlook on this will ginger Him to bless you beyond comprehension. As my people will say ' No think am at all'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
Happy New Month to all mamas n papas in d house...I wish us all d best. May mamas hope una don dey do press up o? May we all deliver with ease.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 3:06pm On May 01, 2015
euphorbia:
I am happy mamas are porting from ttc section to this section.may we all port to the newborn section in Jesus name
embarassed it's like m the only team april left
Am tired of family and friends calling me everyday to knw if don born. Some taking it too far sef and trying to create fear in me. embarassed .I will switch off my fone ooo.

Swthrt, no worry e go better. hmmm i did that o,family n friends even worry pass u wey dey push.

@sayoberry,sorry for your loss.R.I.P mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 3:15pm On May 01, 2015
@Fabmummy, you're one strong and positive woman. I'm sorry for what you've been through. May God bless and reward your faith with babies that you'll carry to term and deliver safely without complications.

Fellow May mamas, we don enter our month o. God has been faithful and He'll be faithful to the end. Come and show your presence o. Victory is sure and Alleluia is our song. Happy new month!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:42pm On May 01, 2015
MGeey:
@Fabmummy, you're one strong and positive woman. I'm sorry for what you've been through. May God bless and reward your faith with babies that you'll carry to term and deliver safely without complications

Amen thank you

Fellow May mamas, we don enter our month o. God has been faithful and He'll be faithful to the end. Come and show your presence o. Victory is sure and Alleluia is our song. Happy new month!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:43pm On May 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

God knws best dearie...
All you need is one egg, and your other ovary is more than capable! For your loss, u will receive excess! Our God delights in the praises of his people, and your positive outlook on this will ginger Him to bless you beyond comprehension. As my people will say ' No think am at all'
Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:44pm On May 01, 2015
proudmom38:

It is well with u dear,God will grant ur heart desire very soon...U re in our prayers.*e-hugs

Amen thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.