Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137776 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Una good morning

Officially reporting

Edd - December 16, 2019

Congratulations sis, abeg help me dash giddyperson, hunniesuzie, goldenheart002 them 2boys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ahn ahn, Maami even you?

Anyway you said 2 boys, 1 for Giddyperson, one for Goldenheart002, I'm not a selfish purzzzin, I'll be patient

Let me jeje leave this thread until I'm ready

talltosyne:

Congratulations sis, abeg help me dash giddyperson, hunnies.uzie, goldenheart002 them 2boys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Not sure I replied this, just seeing this

Ring

[quote author=Twogreatnations post=77295590][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
talltosyne:

Congratulations sis, abeg help me dash giddyperson, hunniesuzie, goldenheart002 them 2boys

Ah correct person
No worry
I am giving each of them triplets
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Giddyperson:
Anugod, why have you gone so quiet, are you pregnant, don't be shy, come and tell us. We won't judge cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
talltosyne:

U dis giddymama, u dey look for trouble, u wan make i dash u those twins wey dey eye me for heaven
Anywhere witches are gathered
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Cappo missyblissy, hope doctor said all is well.
while you're complaining of chest pain, I'm complaining of pelvic/cervix pain, to the extent when Lo kicks there, I'll feel it down the opening vj and must surely pee. So every kick sends me to the toilet. I prefer the movement though.

Congrats to April mamas whose babies have arrived and safe delivery to rest. It shall be turn by turn, no loss in our midst

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Giddyperson:
Anugod, why have you gone so quiet, are you pregnant, don't be shy, come and tell us. We won't judge cheesy
See this wan. Park go one side abeg.
Me that ayam in the middle of weaning, embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry don't comman distract me biko. angry angry
This time, it's for real. grin We've successfully gone one night without bress, cool cool just waiting for the day to be over.

And by the way, today is day 2 of AF tongue tongue
I still remain Team 202* cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anugod:
Me that ayam in the middle of weaning, embarassedcryembarassedcry don't comman distract me biko. angry angry
This time, it's for real. grin We've successfully gone one night without bress, cool cool just waiting for the day to be over.

I still remain Team 2019 cool

Lemme epp you correct that to team 2019

picks race
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Lemme epp you correct that to team 2019

picks race
*Side eyes her* angry angry

Last I checked, we're in April and I'm currently seeing af, tongue so how can I still make team 2019? tongue
Anything from now is 2020. Hurray! Mama I made it!! grin grin

*Scatters pant* grin grin grin Any rough play now will land me in 2020, bye felicia 2019!

Sips coke, calmly waiting for my 2020 cappo hunniesuzie kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jazzyjazz, giddyperson, una can find trouble sha!!! 2019 have not change you people!!! grin grin grin grin

How is everyone doing? Trust good. Wishing you all a stress free pregnancy journey and a safe delivery!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anugod:
Me that ayam in the middle of weaning, embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry don't comman distract me biko. angry angry

I still remain Team 202* cool
AF day 2 ko, it's implantation bleeding, trust me.

Finally, the weaning is happening. What inspired you, Anubaby learnt how to unbotton your top? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
AlphaHandMaiden:
Jazzyjazz, giddyperson, una can find trouble sha!!! 2019 have not change you people!!! grin grin grin grin

How is everyone doing? Trust good. Wishing you all a stress free pregnancy journey and a safe delivery!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Welcome back, you've been scarce, how's business
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hehehe! Yes oh, all the false Giddyprofets and enemies of progress slay have failed

Let's wait till like May/June, because some of them (Jazzy and Talltosyn to be specific) can pray that we port to December if anything happens now

Anugod:
*Side eyes her* angry angry

Last I checked, we're in April and I'm currently seeing af, tongue so how can I still make team 2019? tongue
Anything from now is 2020. Hurray! Mama I made it!! grin grin

*Scatters pant* grin grin grin Any rough play now will land me in 2020, bye felicia 2019!

Sips coke, calmly waiting for my 2020 cappo hunniesuzie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alloo belleful mamas,

I just dey vex since morning within me. I no quarrel with anyone but the vexing is just too much and choking me. Dh will come do lovey dovey play with me yet I go just smile for teeth and next minute my vexation is fully back .

I have placed call to my sis, mum after all the gisting and laughing the vex is still waiting for me for corner.

I feel like crying but tears no gree show . someone help me. This feeling is bad.

Sunbestie Iyamefe Giddyperson Anugod Rubluk rbae

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Giddyperson:

Anywhere witches are gathered

Father, Cover us with your precious blood.

Make una leave d thread alone if una no want triplet baptism
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Giddyperson:

AF day 2 ko, it's implantation bleeding, trust me.

Finally, the weaning is happening. What inspired you, Anubaby learnt how to unbotton your top? cheesy
Lmao. I'm planning a trip for Easter and I'm tired of people shouting that this old woman is still sucking, so we'd better adjust before we go disgrace ourselves in public. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

I just dey vex since morning within me. I no quarrel with anyone but the vexing is just too much and choking me. Dh will come do lovey dovey play with me yet I go just smile for teeth and next minute my vexation is fully back .

I have placed call to my sis, mum after all the gisting and laughing the vex is still waiting for me for corner.

I feel like crying but tears no gree show . someone help me. This feeling is bad.
Sorry about that, hormones at work. Just take it easy on yourself. Maybe you should do something that makes you really happy until the feeling passes. Play music, take some time alone by yourself, indulge yourself. It's a passing feeling, it'll go away.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

Sunbestie
Nne dats hormones oooo .... Just tell urself dat u must be happy whether d devil likes it or not.
Play music, Take a walk around d neighborhood, watch comedy movies
U will be fine las las

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Not sure I replied this, just seeing this

Ring

Thanks Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Sis, long time. Congrats and welcome back. H&H Bumping

Thank you sis. How far with yours? Are you back here too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

I feel like crying but tears no gree show . Rubluk rbae
My junior my junior, don't worry. Just write it down in your list of "what pregnancy made me do". Its just ur hormones dear n it's normal. Finding some sleep will help too.

H n H bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good evening all please EPP a sister who had a cs on Saturday but battling with spinal headache any remedy sabi mamas please her ohhh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

Aww sorry teamie. What always gets me smiling is watching baby videos and memes online, you can watch a comedy show/skit. Play music you like etc it’s almost next month, we are getting there. Ehugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pregnancy brain rant

So I woke up early, got ready and made it to the hospital for my 9am regular prenatal appointment with my obstetrician.
On getting to the hospital, I met with the receptionist lady who looked at me funny and said ‘Err honey why are you here today?’ Before I opened my mouth, she started laughing. I looked at the date on my phone and realized my appointment is for tomorrow and not today shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
Iyamefa:
Pregnancy brain rant

So I woke up early, got ready and made it to the hospital for my 9am regular prenatal appointment with my obstetrician.
On getting to the hospital, I met with the receptionist lady who looked at me funny and said ‘Err honey why are you here today?’ Before I opened my mouth, she started laughing. I looked at the date on my phone and realized my appointment is for tomorrow and not today shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

Try go out with hubby and have fun, maybe it's indoors that's doing you. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank you sisters, am better now.

Got busy with my phone watching videos, playing music. smiley

Sunbestie
rabluk
Anugod
Iyamefa
Giddyperson

E-hugs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iListen(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Iyamefa:
Pregnancy brain rant

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Akorkor:

Thank you sis. How far with yours? Are you back here too?

Yes she is back o.....*dodges catapult* Hunnisuzie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
I'm with you on this one o. I've just been fighting with everyone since. DH, My lil sis, colleagues, even my toddler. I just dey vex for everybody and everything
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good evening, beautiful mamas. Trust we all had a good day. Please, I need your help o. I've been having serious pains in my legs for the past 3 weeks and it keeps getting bad. It gets worse at night, particularly my left leg. The leg feels so heavy that I can barely move it. Didn't experience this in previous pregnancies so I don't even know if it's pregnancy related. I have also complained at the hospital but they just gave me pain relievers and referred me to the Orthopedic clinic. Has anyone ever experienced this and can anyone please offer advice on how I can find relief! This is a cry for help, please.

On another note, I also need advice o. Please don't be angry at my long epistle. I'm about to be promoted at work and we are already discussing terms, remuneration and what not. It's a really big deal as I will be managing several branches in and outside the country so the role requires someone who's gonna be 100% efficient (or at least close). My concern now is if I should tell them I'm pregnant or not. Please I need your honest advice. Should I tell them or just keep quiet? I'm just so confused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.