Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
waistbead:

Bia Starbuck or whatever u call urself,which guarantee do u have dat those ur children will live??Nobody knows 2moro (echi di ime)
ah ah, take it easy now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:42pm On May 29, 2015
RashMe:
Hello mamas in d house, thanks for ur prayers all through, Princess arrived dis morning at 42wks. 4.5kg, natural birth. BS later
halleluyah!!! May God keep u and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 6:42pm On May 29, 2015
Am julienni... Of course I can't tell you where to stay, but please stop getting upset with comments... Am sure since your husband is a doctor, he must have told you that sensitive thread like this can have bad effect on you... Biko stay put

waistbead:
Juliene or wareva, WHO ARE U TO TELL ME WHERE TO STAY AND WHERE NOT TO STAY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Back, ao una dey oo Congratulations to all new mamas and welcome to all new preggies Pray God b wit us all One love
welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
Abeg mak d senior prefect of June come tak roll call so dat d trend wil go back 2 wat it use 2 b.

#proudlyteamaugust.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
Congrat rashme... May God protect your lil angel... May she bring more joy n blessing to your home... Congratulation sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
Waistbead, I have accorded you the respect as a fellow woman but I can see is just a waste of time. Whether I have had any encounter with you or not, it's left for you cause that I dunno of, you read a wrong meaning on my post though with a wrong interpretation, you took it as a personal eish,
You went ahead to wish my kids death, I practically avoided it.........just one word for you: Stop behaving like a kid born on a Mango tree

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
Truth be told, I was the one who opened whatsapp group for preggy mama's and I am still not regretting my actions, we have helped ourselves there both physically and spiritually..... If that is why I am being labelled as a trouble maker or the lady that brought division to this group. Then so be it.

*walks outta thread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
starbuck:
Truth be told, I was the one who opened whatsapp group for preggy mama's and I am still not regretting my actions, we have helped ourselves there both physically and spiritually..... If that is why I am being labelled as a trouble maker or the lady that brought division to this group. Then so be it.

*walks outta thread
no one is a troublemaker, the one I see as a troublemaker sef is not being seen as one, it is well with you madam, don't leave the thread cuz of that, you are loved. Shalom!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
((So funny,Starbucks misbehaves and some mamas we've not been seeing are out to support d rubbish she started, Where is their common sense,can't they just tell her to say AM SORRY and end all all D's ,if am not mistaken I won't be surprise if those mamas are not from that her WHATSAPP group DT starbucks created, cause seeing the way all of you that ve not been online just jumped in today to support this immature and arrant nonsense from starbucks., wonder what they even talk about on that group of theirs if they support this rubbish.
Madam waistbead am sorry if what she said was just a hit to u ,take it cool, d issue I have with U is involving those innocent kids who has nothing to do with their mom's nonsense. That was also insensitive of u wishing another human death,if someone offended u wishing them death or innocent children that is quite appalling. You also need to apologize for that utterance and pray. He who lives in a glass house doesn't throw stones.

Starbucks if from the onset you have just apologized right from the word go and not saying you are not a trouble maker.it wouldn't have result into this. When we are in different moods we have different interpretations to words. Your choice of word is what is causing all this.

All those mamas from Starbucks WHATSAPP group(I presume) that has come out to fight and not cool the atmosphere is that the spiritual and physical help you guys have been giving yourself.

With the likes of those using their today lecture to come and fuel more venoms. Indeed you guys are just d same.

Madam waistbead. You will also have children and am sure u will never take it lightly if anyone wishes them what u wished another.

WE ARE MOTHERS LETS LIVE LIKE ONE.

NOBODY WILL DIE.
WE WILL ALL CARRY TO TERM
ALL TTC WILL CELEBRATE THEIR BABIES IN THEIR WOMBS AND CARRY IN JOY SOON
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD
LONG LIVE MOTHERA
LONG LIVE OUR HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN

chai my twins don dey kick me..Mk I go chop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
starbuck:
For TTC mom's, if in anyway I have hurt you with my comment, I Am deeply sorry, just know I mean no harm.

Apology accepted.

This is what you should have done and not flare things up by posting more insensitive posts.

Maybe you are better off remaining with your whatsapp group as things have been very, very peaceful on this thread before you came here today to "share your eggs". undecided

Since you've "hung your boots", leave the thread for those of us that are still playing "football" in the premier league.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
Some people can take matters too far o, kilode! I can see its some sort of a transferred aggression, just know transferring aggression and cursing won't solve ur problem. Rather hope in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
waistbead:
Smokey abi na Snifey.....if it was wen u were TTC she posted this her insensitive comment how would u have felt

Amebo dem....u folks all come out to spew trash..

SMG...

Beautiful lady, let things slide please wink

She has apologised. Lets all move on.

Just let things slide and don't reply anyone again. Please. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
Waistbead, Starbucks has apologized and in fact, Sugah has accepted her apology. Pls do same.

And it won't be a bad idea to apologize to her too.

All these funny monikers sef...I think I need to change my name too to "table" wink

Besides, why do I have the feeling that's you are pregnant waistbead?? Your hormones are at an all time high tongue

Thanks sugah...congrats in advance also

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome interestingchi.... Democracy babe would have been a more suitable name, seeing as you registered today grin ; D

Hows pushing going ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:22pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

Besides, why do I have the feeling that's you are pregnant waistbead?? Your hormones are at an all time high tongue

My thoughts too....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
tikosdear:
I hail all the Mamas in the house o,congrats to mamas wey don born o and happy pushing for mamas like me wey still dey push o.abeg,I went for scan last week,and the result said that I had low laying placenta,the Dr said that in most cases,it normally goes up before delivery,the scan showed that I am 31wks gone,though from my calculation,I am 29 wks2days as of the day I went for the scan.pls mamas in the house, i don't know wot to do,i am a bit worried that what if it doesn't go up.pls any advice? Sorry for the long post.

Pls worry less and pray more.

Speak to your situation and decree whatever it is that you want.

Worrying is not good for your condition and it achieves nothing.

God bless mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:
Welcome interestingchi.... Democracy babe would have been a more suitable name, seeing as you registered today grin ; D
Hows pushing going ?
Thanks babes, lol y I no even think of that name self. You guys brought me out from my guest list.
We dey push am o. To sleep na helele. And I still far small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
Pele oooo president of d forum.i can see hw active u've been b4 2day saga.ppplll lik u dnt say d truth n ppl lik u read meaning to every stm ppl say.
No one supported starbuck here just dat we did nt read meanin 2 wat she said.
Beside y contribute ur own venom wen d matter ws already dying down?
Am sure ur mentor ws hurt n u hv 2 support her.
Pls ur long epistle came late madam presido

interestingchi:
((So funny,Starbucks misbehaves and some mamas we've not been seeing are out to support d rubbish she started, Where is their common sense,can't they just tell her to say AM SORRY and end all all D's ,if am not mistaken I won't be surprise if those mamas are not from that her WHATSAPP group DT starbucks created, cause seeing the way all of you that ve not been online just jumped in today to support this immature and arrant nonsense from starbucks., wonder what they even talk about on that group of theirs if they support this rubbish.
Madam waistbead am sorry if what she said was just a hit to u ,take it cool, d issue I have with U is involving those innocent kids who has nothing to do with their mom's nonsense. That was also insensitive of u wishing another human death,if someone offended u wishing them death or innocent children that is quite appalling. You also need to apologize for that utterance and pray. He who lives in a glass house doesn't throw stones.

Starbucks if from the onset you have just apologized right from the word go and not saying you are not a trouble maker.it wouldn't have result into this. When we are in different moods we have different interpretations to words. Your choice of word is what is causing all this.

All those mamas from Starbucks WHATSAPP group(I presume) that has come out to fight and not cool the atmosphere is that the spiritual and physical help you guys have been giving yourself.

With the likes of those using their today lecture to come and fuel more venoms. Indeed you guys are just d same.

Madam waistbead. You will also have children and am sure u will never take it lightly if anyone wishes them what u wished another.

NOBODY WILL DIE.
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD
LONG LIVE MOTHERA

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
interestingchi:

NOBODY WILL DIE.
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD
LONG LIVE MOTHERA

Pot calling kettle black.trying to cool d air but doin the opposite.hmmm smh.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
Jennifer89:
to all ma experienced mummies Plz help me out. i have been itching a little and having discharge when i clocked 25weeks. now I'm 25 weeks 5 days and I'm still experiencing it. wat could be d cause? FTM

Not sure if this has been answered.

But pls go and see your doctor immediately. Itching coupled with vaginal discharge should not be taken with levity during pregnancy.

You don't want to risk passing any infection to your beautiful baby.

Pls go for treatment asap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
Anyone feeling bad about what I wrote. I smh for them . READ WELL. SUPPORTED NO ONE OR ARE U FROM THE WHATSAPP GROUP . SORRY OOO
MAKE UNA NO POUNCE ON ME O.
TODAY NA DEMOCRACY DAY.
ME LOVE YOU. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
interestingchi:
Anyone feeling bad about what I wrote. I smh for them . READ WELL. SUPPORTED NO ONE OR ARE U FROM THE WHATSAPP GROUP . SORRY OOO
MAKE UNA NO POUNCE ON ME O.
TODAY NA DEMOCRACY DAY.
ME LOVE YOU. LOL

Nne u come carry dis whatsapp group thingy for.head lyk gele. U wan make we send u invite?

U didn't choose ur words carefully atall but i no wan go dat side. i'm sure u r an oldie in d body of a new id, no?

Anyway happy democracy dear. One love

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
RashMe:
Hello mamas in d house, thanks for ur prayers all through, Princess arrived dis morning at 42wks. 4.5kg, natural birth. BS later

Waoh!!! 4.5kg shocked shocked

Congrats strong mama

God bless our angel

Pls dont forget to tell us our big your tummy was in ur BS

I initially interpreted your "BS later" as "BullShit later" before my brain come reset grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

Waoh!!! 4.5kg shocked shocked

Congrats strong mama

God bless our angel

Pls dont forget to tell us our big your tummy was in ur BS

I initially interpreted your "BS later" as "BullShit later" before my brain come reset grin grin grin

Lol @ BS grin grin

4.5kg is small.

Someone I know gave birth to a 5.5kg baby two weeks ago via vaginal delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

Nne u come carry dis whatsapp group thingy for.head lyk gele. U wan make we send u invite?
U didn't choose ur words carefully atall but i no wan go dat side. i'm sure u r an oldie in d body of a new id, no?
Anyway happy democracy dear. One love

cool please you guys should free me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
interestingchi:

Thanks babes, lol y I no even think of that name self. You guys brought me out from my guest list.
We dey push am o. To sleep na helele. And I still far small
I wish i fit dash u small.sleep from my side. Sleep dey do me something. I sleep anytime nd anywhere......embarrassing i tell u grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

Lol @ BS grin grin

4.5kg is small.

whaaaaaattttt. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

adonbelieveit

5.5kg vaginal delivery? I pity that mama's bum bum, the tears no go be here ooo

Hope she and the baby are good though

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justwinnie: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
Bia waistbead.... who d hell do u think u are? Whr did u come from. ? Who even welcomed u to dis thread. .. d least u would ve done is to kindly correct Starbuck...bt no ...u choosed to let d venom dt u re filled with speak for you.... u even went as far as calling her children out..nd threatened @missmalachi.... nd u re ttc SMH

Yes! Starbuck ws wrong with her choice of words...bt hey..we are all matured to understand wt she meant... well seems u re d only kid here...do us all a favour nd STFU....

Good evening mamas

To all the newbies and oldies.. i hail o...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

I wish i fit dash u small.sleep from my side. Sleep dey do me something. I sleep anytime nd anywhere......embarrassing i tell u grin

I need that sleep o. Give me small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

Lol @ BS grin grin

4.5kg is small.

Wow. My friend gave birth to 5.1 and i was lyk jesus !!!! 5.5? Ewo o.... Plz i.just want btw 2.5 and 3kg. My dd weighed 2.5, very small sontin but.she has been 'bigging' since den.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

Lol @ BS grin grin

4.5kg is small.

Wow. My friend gave birth to 5.1 and i was lyk jesus !!!! 5.5? Ewo o.... Plz i.just want btw 2.5 and 3kg. My dd weighed 2.5, very small sontin but.sheehan been 'bigging' since den.

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.