Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,715 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131671 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

Wow. My friend gave birth to 5.1 and i was lyk jesus !!!! 5.5? Ewo o.... Plz i.j[b]ust want btw 2.5 and 3kg[/b]. My dd weighed 2.5, very small sontin but.she has been 'bigging' since den.

You want 2.5 plus 3kg baa

Ok naa, I dash you 5.5kg plus the accompanying grace for the vaginal delivery tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

whaaaaaattttt. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

adonbelieveit

5.5kg vaginal delivery? I pity that mama's bum bum, the tears no go be here ooo

Hope she and the baby are good though

Me sef shock shocked shocked shocked

If you see the baby's head with very chubby cheeks grin grin you will biliveit grin grin

I don't want to imagine the tears too.

She's not a FTM and she's doing great with her baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

Me sef shock shocked shocked shocked

I don't want to imagine the tears too.

She's not a FTM and she's doing great with her baby.

Pls tell her I am hailing her oo

I duff my heart for her strength and grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

You want 2.5 plus 3kg baa

Ok naa, I dash you 5.5kg plus the accompanying grace for the vaginal delivery tongue tongue tongue tongue

No o 5 wetin ? Not.more dan 3 kg o. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
Missmalachi you are not ttc so the statement would mean nothing to you. The fact that it doesn't affect you doesn't mean that what starbuck said is ok. It was an insensitive comment, although she dint mean it as an insult but it was a below the belt comment.

Its just like telling women that are scheduled for CS delivery you would help them push cos God blessed you with plenty strength.

waistbead no matter how insensitive her comment was, bringing in her innocent kids wasn't right. Biko don't visit the sins of the mother on the poor kids.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

Wow. My friend gave birth to 5.1 and i was lyk jesus !!!! 5.5? Ewo o.... Plz i.just want btw 2.5 and 3kg. My dd weighed 2.5, very small sontin but.sheehan been 'bigging' since den.

I dey pray make my own no pass 3.5kg as that was what I weighed at birth too grin grin

My neice weighed 2.4kg. My aunt couldn't stop complaining on how "small" she was and blamed/scolded the mom for stressing herself throughout the pregnancy.

Now my niece is a budding orobo. She's currently banned from taking fruit juice, ice cream and the likes grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

No o 5 wetin ? Not.more dan 3 kg o. Lol

Shuo

No be you talk say you want 2.5 and 3kg

Lemme read ur post again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

Pls tell her I am hailing her oo

I duff my heart for her strength and grace

Me sef had to greet her "more power to her vjay" grin grin grin

She laughed eh grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
Thanks Kimoni e-hugs

My sister had a 4kg, vaginal birth, no tears baby. When he went for circumcision the nurses were shouting 'how would you bring a man ready for marriage for circumcision ' grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

I dey pray make my own no pass 3.5kg as that was what I weighed at birth too grin grin

My neice weighed 2.4kg. My aunt couldn't stop complaining on how "small" she was and blamed/scolded the mom for stressing herself throughout the pregnancy.

Now my niece is a budding orobo. She's currently banned from taking fruit juice, ice cream and the likes grin

My first baby weighed 1.9kg, you need to see how fat she was at 3 months.

My colleagues in the office were shocked I had delivered, they thought I was 5 months cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
mytestimony:
Congrats to all those who have given birth. May God be with all the pushing mamas.
Proudmom how the ministry na. I can only imagine how u look now.lol

My dear I dey manage o,I'm treating malaria o...Thanks 4d mention
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
sugah:
Thanks Kimoni e-hugs

My sister had a 4kg, vaginal birth, no tears baby. When he went for circumcision the nurses were shouting 'how would you bring a man ready for marriage for circumcision ' grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Na real ready for marriage

But how do people birth all these big babies without tears Biko?

Even my 1.9kg baby gave me tears ehnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

My colleagues in the office were shocked I had delivered, they thought I was 5 months cheesy cheesy

1.9kg shocked shocked shocked

Labour must have been easyprezzy for you wink Confess! grin

See me thinking 3kg-3.5kg is the norm grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
My last word on this matter. I have to say that I'm disappointed in a lot of old mamas on this thread. Your names have been mentioned all over the thread yet you all never showed up. Now there is an issue, ya'll crawled out of your various holes. Please don't give the excuse of " I've got a life outside nl" who doesn't ? Remember old mamas were here for us when we had several complaints. All of una port just to show up for " boxing". Una doh! I'm not leaving the thread sha cos this place kept me very very sane when I was preggers. I nearly lost my mind then kudos to all that helped me. One love all!! Sloppy kisses to your lo's

@ starbuck nothing personal. Thanks for the apology. E hugs

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

Na real ready for marriage

But how do people birth all these big babies without tears Biko?

Even my 1.9kg baby gave me tears ehnn

You had tears with 1.9kg shocked shocked

Hmmm. Maybe you didn't do enough of the "nasty" before your EDD grin I heard it prevents tears. Is it true?

See me thinking you must have had your baby after just one push.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 8:14pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

Shuo

No be you talk say you want 2.5 and 3kg

Lemme read ur post again

Lol i meant btw 2.5 and 3 kg.

Kimoni:

Wow. Urs na record breaking o. A lady asked if my 2.5 dd was a premmie nd why she wasn't in an incubator . Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

1.9kg shocked shocked shocked

Labour must have been easyprezzy for you wink Confess! grin

See me thinking 3kg-3.5kg is the norm grin

Heheehehehehehe

Which labour is easy biko

It wasn't easy at all at all grin grin

I will only say I was 3cm dilated when I pushed her out, I couldn't hold back anymore

So maybe if it was a bigger baby, I might have been wheeled to the theatre straight

But big baby o, small baby o, na grace we all need

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 8:18pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

Hmmm. Maybe you didn't do enough of the "nasty" before your EDD grin I heard it prevents tears. Is it true?

It's not necessarily d weight of d baby. ders dis vajayjay massage dat helps stretch d v muscles nd prevents tears. But many naija nurses no sabi am. i had tears with mine too but not from d baby, she was out with one push, d 3rd stage was delayed nd dr had to insert his hand to bring out d placenta, i was tightening up already hence d small tear from his hand.

Doing d nasty also helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
interestingchi:
Anyone feeling bad about what I wrote. I smh for them . READ WELL. SUPPORTED NO ONE OR ARE U FROM THE WHATSAPP GROUP . SORRY OOO
MAKE UNA NO POUNCE ON ME O.
TODAY NA DEMOCRACY DAY.
ME LOVE YOU. LOL
what is it with you and this ur whatsapp group? Abegiii go sit down

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

yimu @ nasty

grin grin grin grin

I honestly can't remember if I did it before though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:

Heheehehehehehe

Which labour is easy biko

It wasn't easy at all at all grin grin

I will only say I was 3cm dilated when I pushed her out, I couldn't hold back anymore

So maybe if it was a bigger baby, I might have been wheeled to the theatre straight

But big baby o, small baby o, na grace we all need

Exactly ....Gods grace is all we need.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

Lol i meant btw 2.5 and 3 kg.

Wow. Urs na record breaking o. A lady asked if my 2.5 dd was a premmie nd why she wasn't in an incubator . Lol

I feel you...our mothers believe big babies are healthier

Na true, like say we just dey vomit them for mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
Iffffffy:
what is it with you and this ur whatsapp group? Abegiii go sit down
Madam and you think you just answered well. Why reading that post from the opposite direction. I only asked a question . sorry if it doesn't go down well with u
Sweet sleep ,

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
RashMe:
Hello mamas in d house, thanks for ur prayers all through, Princess arrived dis morning at 42wks. 4.5kg, natural birth. BS later

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by interestingchi: 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
lovinam:
My last word on this matter. I have to say that I'm disappointed in a lot of old mamas on this thread. Your names have been mentioned all over the thread yet you all never showed up. Now there is an issue, ya'll crawled out of your various holes. Please don't give the excuse of " I've got a life outside nl" who doesn't ? Remember old mamas were here for us when we had several complaints. All of una port just to show up for " boxing". Una doh! I'm not leaving the thread sha cos this place kept me very very sane when I was preggers. I nearly lost my mind then kudos to all that helped me. One love all!! Sloppy kisses to your lo's

@ starbuck nothing personal. Thanks for the apology. E hugs

thank you ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2015
*reads page 511n shakes head, sips milo*
*reads page 512, hisses, shakes head and gulp milo*

I am so dissapointed.... I won't say its pregnancy hormones that is causing you people dishing invinsible blows to eachother to behave this way.

Congrats to all the new mamas. May god watch over your new blessings.

Pushing mamas.. How is the backache, legache, food ache and hunger ache?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:44pm On May 29, 2015
sayoberry:
*reads page 511n shakes head, sips milo*
*reads page 512, hisses, shakes head and gulp milo*

I am so dissapointed.... I won't say its pregnancy hormones that is causing you people dishing invinsible blows to eachother to behave this way.

Congrats to all the new mamas. May god watch over your new blessings.

Pushing mamas.. How is the backache, legache, food ache and hunger ache?
hahahahah no wonder Milo De scarce for our end. You don drink am finish

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jany(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2015
Kimoni:
Waistbead, Starbucks has apologized and in fact, Sugah has accepted her apology. Pls do same.

And it won't be a bad idea to apologize to her too.

All these funny monikers sef...I think I need to change my name too to "table" wink

Besides, why do I have the feeling that's you are pregnant waistbead?? Your hormones are at an all time high tongue

Thanks sugah...congrats in advance also

My tots exactly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
[thanks my sister,I hv decided to stop worrying and pray more,it must move to its normal position.thanks for the encouragement. God bless u too. quote author=Kimoni post=34222937]

Pls worry less and pray more.

Speak to your situation and decree whatever it is that you want.

Worrying is not good for your condition and it achieves nothing.

God bless mama[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hadayshawlar(f): 10:33pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats @Rashme. So hapi for u.U get mouth, 4.5kg normal delivery choi. Tuale for u. God bless ur LO .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Mama, its false dat u cant tk malaria drugs if u test positive(significantly) cos d malaria can harm ur baby if left untreated. There re safe drugs for ur stage. Pls go to d hospital and b seen by ur dr.
Thanks ma'am I will see a Dr asap.Godbless u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:40pm On May 29, 2015
Peace unto this house.

It is well with everyone of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.