Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131687 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
RashMe:
Hello mamas in d house, thanks for ur prayers all through, Princess arrived dis morning at 42wks. 4.5kg, natural birth. BS later
congrats dearie. may ur joy neva seize. e-hug to ur princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
Tlaura:
Hello ladies!!

Lovinam, tchwinnie,Tbaby, MummyDDD, wey my graduating set? angry

Yinmu, u wan make we know say u be our senior abi?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Hehehehe!! beedam, sis how ur side? You don chop beans again, if u insult me, no omugwo for you tongue. Nah fufu choppings all throughoooo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Back, ao una dey oo
Congratulations to all new mamas and welcome to all new preggies
Pray God b wit us all
One love

Just because of amala,ewedu,gbegiri, similac and water, I no see your break light again. Okay oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
maran1983:

Your comment shows the kind of black and wicked heart you have. How can a potential mother wish anothers kids such evil as death.

Ignored button activated ...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
Oops! Guess I came back at the wrong time.... Wow! Many new mamas... May God see us all through.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
You are welcome to this wonderful family.@tatacherie. May God protect u and lo. As for the symptoms u are experiencing, it is part of the package as mamas here would say. Its a matter of time u wil be much better. cant just wait to welcome more of ttcers to this thread. #proudlyteamoctober#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
Iffffffy:
Good evening mamas in the house. How's d pushing ministry? It will be easy IJN.amen. #Teamoctober wia una dey
present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
Chai waistbead (idi ileke)... That was too harsh biko... Oh sorry you are new here, guess you don't know how we all started.... Take it easy biko..... Na Sidon look I dey...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
Iffffffy:
Good evening mamas in the house. How's d pushing ministry? It will be easy IJN.amen. #Teamoctober wia una dey
I dey here. Team October. Thank GOD we v gone half way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
thanks my dear sister,I am praying. O.the Dr said I will need to do another scan when I am 36wks.God will see me through.thanks for the encouragement.
lovinam:
Don't be worried. Just take it up in prayers. We will be praying for you too. You still have a long way to go so keep calm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
Smokey drinkey sniffy, I sight you, tuale mama.

Well, whether venoms are flying or not, I have already made myself comfortable. The good thing about death is that we will all go someday. So whether you wish it on others or not won't stop you from dying when the lord summons. We live to die as we die to live..only God decides who dies and who lives.

Life is too short to waste in bitterness, it's easier to bless than to curse.

It's good to see my paddies , where is Tjskii? Any news on humming bird and Tbaby?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
Let this house receive the peace of God. Let the plan of the devil to kill this thread be scattered by fire. I sanctify all pushing mamas and vigilante mamas on this thread with the blood of Jesus. Non of us will loose our Lo's in Jesus name i pray. Amen!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
Julieni:
Chai waistbead (idi ileke)... That was too harsh biko... Oh sorry you are new here, guess you don't know how we all started.... Take it easy biko..... Na Sidon look I dey..

For ur information,am not new here av been on NL as long as I know....BTW wat is harsh u folks are feigning ignorance of Starbuck insensitive comment..how could she say God should use her millions eggs to bless TTC mom's did we tell her we don't produce a trillion eggs u folks should call a spade a spade....Very few of the mamas here will see white and call it white..

Like seriously don't quote me....

MOVING ON.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
waistbead:

Tranfered aggression u said @ missmalachi u berra watch it..I ain't here for trouble is her insensitive comment dat called me out.I and Starbuck have not cross path before...I come here to rejoice with those dat rejoice and learn..

So if u are feigning ignorance of her insensitive post, do me a favour and STFU..

Na ur type der see white call am black..

Nobody should qoute me..

MOVING ON..

I AM QUOTING YOU.

Starbucks children 'll live and great great grand parents 'll be their names. its actually a guarantee coz God said that we 'll not cast our fruits young. HE also said that HE 'll satisfy us with long life. Anything short of that is devoid of the will of God.

And that is how i'm also sure that you 'll carry your kids very soon. Infact JEHOVA overdo 'll give u more than you requested and then you 'll be begging to hang your boots. Coz HE also said that in the.midst of his.children, there shall be.no barren woman or any woman suffering from miscarriage..

God makes all things beautiful. He is not a wicked God, a spiteful God , a hateful God. We his children must strive to be like him. You don't pay back wrong words with 'wronger' words , you don't set out purposely to hurt others there is no such thing as payback. my sister imagine if God were to retaliate for our wrongs, where 'll that leave us.

There is such a thing called rising above and doing it with peace, charm and grace.

Good evening ladies, call me a second timer if you will though i'm by no means experienced. You all will be seeing more of me. wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
Beev nwanyi oma i sight you too.
Oh i miss hummingbird.....

Pardon me ladies, i 've never been good with names so...my shout out to the oldies...

And the newbies, how d go dey go? Stressfree 9 months to us all. Hope una get d supernatural childbirth book or the softcopy ?

Vigilante mamas...... Hope u r enjoying d vigil. And our prince and princesses are alright

Veiwers nd commenters , i hail o.
Yes the mods refused to change.my handle so i remain smokey drinky sniffy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 5:57pm On May 29, 2015
smokeydrinky:

I AM QUOTING YOU.

Starbucks children 'll live and great great grand parents 'll be their names. its actually a guarantee coz God said that we 'll not cast our fruits young. HE also said that HE 'll satisfy us with long life. Anything short of that is devoid of the will of God.

And that is how i'm also sure that you 'll carry your kids very soon. Infact JEHOVA overdo 'll give u more than you requested and then you 'll be begging to hang your boots. Coz HE also said that in the.midst of his.children, there shall be.no barren woman or any woman suffering from miscarriage..

God makes all things beautiful. He is not a wicked God, a spiteful God , a hateful God. We his children must strive to be like him. You don't pay back wrong words with 'wronger' words , you don't set out purposely to hurt others there is no such thing as payback. my sister imagine if God were to retaliate for our wrongs, where 'll that leave us.

There is such a thing called rising above and doing it with peace, charm and grace.

Good evening ladies, call me a second timer if you will though i'm by no means experienced. You all will be seeing more of me. wink

Now this is the preggy thread I know, God bless you Smokey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
Gooddy mamas,happy democracy.congrats to all d mamas dat hv put to bed.ilefunmi congrats dear can remember describing iya amira's shop to u den,now d baby is out.congrats.

Na wa for d different comments oh.wat just happened made me remember d tranning I went for today.love dis quotes by the facilitator:
U r responsible for how u feel.
Nobody makes u ANGRY-it's ur choice
Learn to manage from the inside-dnt simply react.

Starbuck made a statement which she meant good inside but didnt put it in d right way.she modified and tried explaining herself.since she has tried explaining herself we shldnt get angry at each other to d extend of involving our children.
Lovinam,guess u r angry wit starbuck and u hv been lookin for a way and time to express ur mind and u made use of dis opportunity.
I think we shld handle everytin well without hurting each other.we hv children dat want us to learn fromnus.pls let dem learn good things from us.thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:04pm On May 29, 2015
Starbuck. What I expected from you was an apology. When u noticed your statement hurt someone, u should have apologised and moved on yet you are still busy trying to explain. Explain what?? Pls don't bring up an advice I gave you years back when you needed it. Don't play that game with me cos I used to be a master at it. I don't know you outside nl, I've not comminicated with you in over a year. That's right I just remembered, I don't even think you ever replied a well detailed mail I sent you concerning you job search. Nne rapu okwu. Imejo madu yoo forgiveness shikena. You can dig up. Just apologise and be careful when you speak. Choose your words wisely. Nb - I no de fight u o but truth gotta be said.

@ waistbead, you spoke some wrong words. I understand you are angry but you should guard your tongues wisely. Pls also apologise cos its not a good thing when u make such statements concerning kids. I know how you feel, just cool down. God is still able to change all things.

Old mamas una don surface abi? We don mention una tire for this thread yet no show. I tuale for una o! Tlaura no follow( sweetim, u appear before the drama)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
Madam.... If starbuck was insensitive... Your words were more insentive by involving her kids... Think about it, am sure you won't feel good if one involve your kids in such words.... Ain't cool maam..

You are new or old me member isnt the issue... But maturity and ways to display words matter a lot.

Besides... If you are TTC, you should be on TTC thread praying and wishing for the best...

May God give us all the grace to see our kids grow older than our grand parents...

waistbead:

For ur information,am not new here av been on NL as long as I know....BTW wat is harsh u folks are feigning ignorance of Starbuck insensitive comment..how could she say God should use her millions eggs to bless TTC mom's did we tell her we don't produce a trillion eggs u folks should call a spade a spade....Very few of the mamas here will see white and call it white..

Like seriously don't quote me....

MOVING ON.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
Smokey abi na Snifey.....if it was wen u were TTC she posted this her insensitive comment how would u have felt

Amebo dem....u folks all come out to spew trash..

SMG...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
Angry @ startbuck ke? Abegi no time. I'm numero uno resident clown. I will just be honest. When I saw her statement, it registered negatively in my brain and I just looked up her profile. That's why I asked her some questions. The lady has a way with words juo. See her claiming we are friends outside nl, like say we get personal ish. Hian.
phunmielomo:
Gooddy mamas,happy democracy.congrats to all d mamas dat hv put to bed.ilefunmi congrats dear can remember describing iya amira's shop to u den,now d baby is out.congrats.

Na wa for d different comments oh.wat just happened made me remember d tranning I went for today.love dis quotes by the facilitator:
U r responsible for how u feel.
Nobody makes u ANGRY-it's ur choice
Learn to manage from the inside-dnt simply react.

Starbuck made a statement which she meant good inside but didnt put it in d right way.she modified and tried explaining herself.since she has tried explaining herself we shldnt get angry at each other to d extend of involving our children.
Lovinam,guess u r angry wit starbuck and u hv been lookin for a way and time to express ur mind and u made use of dis opportunity.
I think we shld handle everytin well without hurting each other.we hv children dat want us to learn fromnus.pls let dem learn good things from us.thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
Goodness me!
Hormones are raging o!!! You guys should chill now.......

#iknewthisthreadwastoopeacefultobetrue.

Back to viewing mode.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:16pm On May 29, 2015
waistbead:

Tranfered aggression u said @ missmalachi u berra watch it..I ain't here for trouble is her insensitive comment dat called me out.I and Starbuck have not cross path before...I come here to rejoice with those dat rejoice and learn..

So if u are feigning ignorance of her insensitive post, do me a favour and STFU..

Na ur type der see white call am black..

Nobody should qoute me..

MOVING ON..

I beta watch it or wat?wat kind of harden being ar u?am sure u knw u ar nt d only one on dis trend n yet u ar tryin 2 cause nuisance.
Pls do b a favour,learn to ignore issues n learn 2 let to n learn 2 stay calm in mist of issues.
There ar times wen d right person is seen as d wicked one wen he or she stretches matter more than necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
For TTC mom's, if in anyway I have hurt you with my comment, I Am deeply sorry, just know I mean no harm.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
waistbead:
Smokey abi na Snifey.....if it was wen u were TTC she posted this her insensitive comment how would u have felt

SMG...

Different strokes babe..... I personally don't see any insensitivity in her.comment. It was simply not carefully worded.

Nne chill..... I 've said my piece nd moved on. I don't know you, i don't even.want to but if u insist on calling me out, brace ursef coz i am a lion eater.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
Starbuck apology accepted.

Waistbead oya come for a big e-hug. God has definitely answered our prayers and it would manifest sooner than we expect.

Congrats to all the new momma, God strength to all pushing mommas and vigilante moms

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christabeli: 6:28pm On May 29, 2015
waistbead:

SMG...
Stop this already please. Why are you attacking everyone?Nobody is your enemy here.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
Juliene or wareva, WHO ARE U TO TELL ME WHERE TO STAY AND WHERE NOT TO STAY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
ozycy:
I dey here. Team October. Thank GOD we v gone half way.
yes o, all thanks to God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
present ma
good, register marked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:37pm On May 29, 2015
christabeli:
Stop this already please. Why are you attacking everyone?Nobody is your enemy here.

I said a prayer for her. Anyone else would have claimed it, i certainly would. But no, she choose to see herself as a victim.

On a very good day, i would have given her a good dressing down but today isn't a good day, tempers are high already. Far be it for.me to.escalate an already bad situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.