Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137626 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
-----PROUDDAD IN THE HOUSE-----
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL JULY MAMAS... Sorry for my delays...
This is the moment we have all been waiting for!!!

@All-The-Mamas in this house.... Good evening to you all ooooo. @Senior-Mama Beedam, @Modath, @Kaffy4bill, @Lala4sure @Keji3, @Marygold, @Bheambo, @kokocandy, @Tchwinnie, @Mummy2be, @Faithfulwife, @Clinik, @ahnie, @marygold, @lovinam @sheweezy, @tatacherie @Mytestimony @Kimoni @Ariyke @abyyyyy @everfaithfulGod ....and All_Others_beautiful_Loving_Mamas....

I greet una oooooooo
In fact, Prouddad is SMILING IN HEBREW, CHINESE, GREEK, IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA, Esan...and so onnnnnnn.

I know you all have been waiting and my Baby Proudy, My Prince charming, My Pride, who have kept all people of all languages waiting and standing in this room.

And Now --- without wasting any more timmmmmeeeeee,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FATHERS AND MOTHERS, BOYS AND GIRLS, DOCTORS AND NURSES--
Please rise up and welcome: His Handsome --- His Charming --- His adorable
......... My Baby Proudy........

My Proudy was born today @5:55PM weighing 3.5KG.

Today, God have completed my smile and the smile of all those who have given birth in this room and of those awaiting their glorious day.

On behalf of My Family, I want to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU, for your support, Your Prayers, your encouragement, and your love for The Proudy Family. May all your joys be Complete also.

Proudy says: Good Evening to all the new babies, Fathers and Mothers in this room.

Proudmom dey shine face, with full blown smilesssssssssssss. She say make I greet una all.
She say make I ask una who dey come 4 Omugwo ooooo Then those wey don prepare Egusi Soup and Pepper soup, make dem dey bring am.

Please await her Birth Story, as you Pop Wine, Malt, soft drinks, Pure water...etc. My own Birth Story na Season Film ooo.
COMING SOON!!!.
Thank You All.
Prouddad38

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
smiley Proudy family pls undo d suspense now. proud dad38 make I follow u dey smile as we await d good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
They are collating the result smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tollu: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations ProudDad38 and ProudMum38. Whoop Whoop!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
wao proudybaby u are highly welcome may u be a blessing to ur generation. congrats mum and dad. wishing all d pushing mamas safe delivery. team sept to gbayi . @deezou, cutiereborn and all sept mum, how d pushing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bims87(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prouddad38:

Prouddad38

Congratulations to Da Proudies! God bless Lil Proudy. Awaiting BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations to the prodys grin
Now for the suspense, we need 3 versions of BS, one from prouddad, another from proudmum and the last from Lil proudy but we will wait for his own version. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Laughter will not cease from our homes. Ending July in grand style, now I admit, team july rocks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations proudmum38 and prouddad38. Wow finally! We can heave a sigh of relief. May your prince charming bring lots of love and blessings to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Am so happy for ur family congrats to prouddad and proudmum.when God says yes nobody can say no.it ended in praise to the glory of Almighty God.welcome to planet earth proudy jnr.may God bless u keep u strong and healthy as u bring unlimited joy n favour to ur family.congrats once more!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prouddad and proudmum38, Congratulations. May his arrival bring abundant blessings and joy to your home. I rejoice with you.

Lil proudy, welcome to this beautiful world
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolanlevivian: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulation Proudmum and Prouddad. May God bless and keep the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hearty congratulations to the proud family. God bless you all. Pls who is next wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prouddad38:
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL JULY MAMAS... Sorry for my delays...
This is the moment we have all been waiting for!!!

@All-The-Mamas in this house.... Good evening to you all ooooo. @Senior-Mama Beedam, @Modath, @Kaffy4bill, @Lala4sure @Keji3, @Marygold, @Bheambo, @kokocandy, @Tchwinnie, @Mummy2be, @Faithfulwife, @Clinik, @ahnie, @marygold, @lovinam @sheweezy, @tatacherie @Mytestimony @Kimoni @Ariyke @abyyyyy @everfaithfulGod ....and All_Others_beautiful_Loving_Mamas....

I greet una oooooooo
In fact, Prouddad is SMILING IN HEBREW, CHINESE, GREEK, IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA, Esan...and so onnnnnnn.

I know you all have been waiting and my Baby Proudy, My Prince charming, My Pride, who have kept all people of all languages waiting and standing in this room.

And Now --- without wasting any more timmmmmeeeeee,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FATHERS AND MOTHERS, BOYS AND GIRLS, DOCTORS AND NURSES--
Please rise up and welcome: His Handsome --- His Charming --- His adorable
......... My Baby Proudy........

Today, God have completed my smile and the smile of all those who have given birth in this room and of those awaiting their glorious day.

On behalf of My Family, I want to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU, for your support, Your Prayers, your encouragement, and your love for The Proudy Family. May all your joys be Complete also.

Proudy says: Good Evening to all the new babies, Fathers and Mothers in this room.

Proudmom dey shine face, with full blown smilesssssssssssss. She say make I greet una all.
She say make I ask una who dey come 4 Omugwo ooooo Then those wey don prepare Egusi Soup and Pepper soup, make dem dey bring am.

Please await her Birth Story, as you Pop Wine, Malt, soft drinks, Pure water...etc. My own Birth Story na Season Film ooo.
COMING SOON!!!.
Thank You All.
Prouddad38
dancing shakitibobo,congrats sir welcome lil proudy u shall be great

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Waoh waoh waoh........! So glad to hear Dis... Congratulations dearies... May lil proudy be a source of joy to your family.. Chai..I no get una contact no,shey I for call... Dh sends his love,once again congratulations....! Love u sis..

Prouddad weldone ooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
lil proudy welcome lovely baby. Proudy family una too much........lot of luv,kisses...........victory at last
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Praise the lord! congratulations to proudy family. May your prince continue to be a source of joy even to his generation at large.
i rejoice with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MelsMum(f): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats proudy family, you guys rock big time. Proudmom38 just like yesterday,you were few months gone and today lil proudy is here. God bless your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abyyyyy: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
finally the prince is here, lil proudly "oboshan".
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
wowwww! I love dis ur grand entrance@prouddad38, d awaitn moment is finally here...congrats proudmum nd proudad,may God bless nd kip baby boy proudy, Amen.

@lala4sure nd iyaderachuks, urs wil surely cm soon, Amen

@August mamas mk una dy ready ooooo!I dy 4low una 4 bk.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
U see this life. I've been thinking about you o! Even this evening sef, in my head I bin don de compose message to hola @you. How you de my darling? Time to serve quit notice don reach. Abi u no gree with me? Much love
MelsMum:
Congrats proudy family, you guys rock big time. Proudmom38 just like yesterday,you were few months gone and today lil proudy is here. God bless your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
:Dcongrats to the proud family,may God make him a source of joy to u n ur fam...#TeamSeptember# I hail o
@Deezou,ya jiki?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats Proudmum38 & Prouddad38. God's Holy Name be praised. May Prince Proudy continue to be a source of joy to your family and all he comes in contact with. May Proudy family remain forever blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations prouddad38 and proudmum38,May lil proudy b a source of joy to you people.

If both of una contest to collect nairaland from seun,am sure una go pull crowd ooooo and come up winner.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
abyyyyy:
finally the prince is here, lil proudly "oboshan".

Osenobulua Obilu oooo. (Translation: Thanks be to God)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariyke: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats proudmom38 and prouddad38 and wc to our world little proudy38 kiss may ur entrance into the proudy family be a thing of joy to all and sundry *sloopy kisses to u kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks to you all. In fact, I am short of words ooo. This Family have been so helpful. All I can say for now and always is: GOD IS GOOD. When you call on Him, wait for Him, and He shall perfect His good work in His Time.

Make una sleep wellaaaa.
My Night Vigil starts tonight. hahahahah No be small tins oooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
CONGATULOBIAaaaa to the proudy family.
Hypertension be wan kill person.
Prodmum how far naa.
Rest and give us the download in seasons.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Welcome lil proudy! Congratulations proud mum n proud dad!

Any #teamapril2016 here?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
so,so,happy for you guys proudad and wifey,congratulation. It can only be God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
clinik:
Waoh waoh waoh........! So glad to hear Dis... Congratulations dearies... May lil proudy be a source of joy to your family.. Chai..I no get una contact no,shey I for call... Dh sends his love,once again congratulations....! Love u sis..

Prouddad weldone ooooooo

Big sis.. thanks a lot ooo.

sharing contact now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaronkecristian(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations to proudy family, am happy for u. safe delivery to the rest of pushing mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats to Proudmom38 and Prouddad38.
May God's blessings never leave your home. Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.