Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138278 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
I came to check again.....congrat proudy family!.may God bless and keep him. kiss to ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats to the proudy family, may the lo bring abundant joy to your home! Now the wait is over, we bless the name of God. Hearty cheers family!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prouddad Contacts: ekifx212@gmail.com
Note:
All messages are welcomed.

Kindly state your N/land ID for identification when writing.
And please know that Lil Proudy do this for his love for everyone in this room, therefore may we all portray maturity and not abusive.

Appreciation to you all my people.
Good nite.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrat to u proud family.may lil proudy be a source of joy nd peace 2 ur family.to all july mamas we are happy for u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats 2 d PROUD Fam, may ur joy b permanent. Ds new additn 2 ur fam wil usher in blessins n break2ru. Wishin lil proudy long life n gud health always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
congrats to the proudy family....
I wish the rest of the "about to offload" mammas safe delivery...

And to the soon to be bellefull mammas in ttc thread/2016 mammas, lets get ready to storm this thread in grand style... grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Prouddad38 post=36444361]
Big sis.. thanks a lot ooo.
sharing contact now. [/quote

oya share give me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=Prouddad38 post=36444565]Prouddad Contacts: ekifx212@gmail.com
Note:
All messages are welcomed.

Kindly state your N/land ID for identification when writing.
And please know that Lil Proudy do this for his love for everyone in this room, therefore may we all portray maturity and not abusive.

Appreciation to you all my people.
Good nite.

Tanks brother
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mosi01: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prouddad38:
-----PROUDDAD IN THE HOUSE-----

My Proudy was born today @5:55PM weighing 3.5KG.

Obokhian lil proudy. Congratulations to the Proudy family. God is good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Awwwwww...congrats ooooo!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Finally person fit rest.
@proudmom38..@prouddad38
All praise to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations proud dad n mom....May proudson bring u everlasting joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats to the proudy's!Young proudy welcome to the world!
Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Proudmum38 I see u.......Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
olalayo1710:
wao proudybaby u are highly welcome may u be a blessing to ur generation. congrats mum and dad. wishing all d pushing mamas safe delivery. team sept to gbayi . @deezou, cutiereborn and all sept mum, how d pushing.
D pushing is pushing grin 10x 4 checking, how ur side?
Niyyah:
:Dcongrats to the proud family,may God make him a source of joy to u n ur fam...#TeamSeptember# I hail o
@Deezou,ya jiki?
Jiki alhamdulillah sis,long time,how's d countdown going?
Congratulations to the PROUDY family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
His banner over me;His banner over;His banner over me is Love....!

Goodevening 2 all my beautiful mamas n handsome papas in d house....! B4 any other thing,let's rise on our feet as we all welcome d grand entry of our one n only CHAIRMAN of d day 'PROUD BABY'!!!.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by love2born(f): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
proudmom38:

Goodevening 2 all my beautiful mamas n handsome papas in d house....! B4 any other thing,let's rise on our feet as we all welcome d grand entry of our one n only CHAIRMAN of d day 'PROUD BABY'!!!.

Big congrats 2 d proudy family,olorun awo,olorun adaasi.one love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by testimonylife(f): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations to the Proudy family. May celebration never cease in your home. Remain blessed Proudy"SON"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by testimonylife(f): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations to Proudy family. May celebration never cease in your family. Remain blessed Proud"SON"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MelsMum(f): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2015
@lovinam am doing great sister. Thanks for always taking out time to holla, may God bless you richly. Time don reach my sister, I agree with you, let Jehovah crown it all to His Glory

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2015
My Birth Story....

I went 2d hospital yestrday evening 4 induction as scheduled by my gyn,on getting there he told us dat we should wait till dis morning.So at 6:45am he inserted d meds in my veejay n ask me 2 lie down...2-3hrs later I started having mild contractions dat whr 7mins apart,I was like 'd thing no even pain sef' dats wen I came here 2 update u guys. Fast forward 2 1pm,i was checked n d nurse told me I'm 2cm dilated so I went back 2 my ward.@4:30pm d contractions was getting stronger n was 3mins apart 'na thr prouddad enter work'he rob my back,waist n shulder 4 wia?d pain no hear o,@4:45 I told him 2 call my gyn 4me wen he I told him 2 check me n he said I was 5cm gone.All d while no 'show' yet only a little pink blood wen I wipe n dat was b4 d nurse checked me! @5:30 d thing do me push push inbewtn contractions,I told dh 2 call d nurse,I xplain 2 her n she ask me 2 follow her 2d labor room,I fit waka? Dh was my walkin stick lol 'may God keep him alive 4me Amen'...

TO BE CONTINUE...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2015
My dear,nor be small thingy o.finally the lord has given her joy.iyaderachuks n lala...oya lets go there
Beryl15:
Awwwwww...congrats ooooo!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Finally person fit rest.
@proudmom38..@prouddad38
All praise to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2015
@proudmom38 ..@prouddad38

My proudddddddddddddyyyyyyyysss of life!!!,.... wink

Words fail me, the depth of emotion you guys evoke in me is just beyond words , all i can say is " I'm wishing you guys same as i wish for myself & family...

Now I'm expecting to be paid for patent/copyright on the proudy name... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:22am On Jul 31, 2015
On Behalf of all Deltans on this thread,we say congratulations to proudmum and fam.welcome to the world lil proudy.finally for this child you have prayed for,and the lord has finally given him to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats to proudmom and proud dad. May little proudy be blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2015
***celebration galore.....oya lets rub powder on our faces and necks......Dancing and partying.we are omin with our banga soup and usi(starch)with correct dry fish .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2015
***celebration galore.....oya lets rub powder on our faces and necks......Dancing and partying.we are omin with our banga soup and usi(starch)with correct dry fish /na ukodo tinz o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2015
When i saw my NL FollowedTopic as (64), I knew proudddy baby had arrived. What a grand entry.

God is ever faithful! Huge Congratulations to the proudy family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2015
CONCLUDING PART...

...Wen we get 2 d door of d labor room I culdn't move again,I stood thr 4 more dan 5mins,na thr I see 'show' prouddad was like 'nurse she's bleeding' lol d nurse said let her come in now abeg,prouddad come dey beg make I try go in,we entered d labor I was checked @5:47pm n was fully dilated n was stil havin d urge 2 push d nurse told me 2 push n just 2pushes my PRINCE CHARMING came out at 5:55pm weighin 3.5kg 'without tear'... It can only be God!

My prayers goes 2 all d pushing mamas on dis thread n d world at large d good Lord dat did mine will do it 4 each n everyone u. To d TTC mamas 'ARISE N SHINE FOR YOUR LIGHT HAS COME' U SHALL BE CALLED D FAVOURED ONE! AMEN...And 2 us d vigilante crue,d God of Heaven n Earth will guide,protect,bless n preserve our los n our family at large.Amen

Finally...2 my soulmate,may d Almighty God bless u n our family 4ever.I love u my SWEETNESS!

THE END...

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 2:42am On Jul 31, 2015
ahnie:
On Behalf of all Deltans on this thread,we say congratulations to proudmum and fam.welcome to the world lil proudy.finally for this child you have prayed for,and the lord has finally given him to you.

Deltans wetin? Representing the Edo community!
Congrata to the proudys. Omonzokpia! @proudad38 abi I lie?

I de come, make I cook ebe usiria (black soup) with ama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Finally! He's here. A big congratulations to the Proudy family. May your Prince continually be a source of pride and joy to you. May God use you as a point of contact to all of us pushing Mama's. We would testify as you did.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunminow: 4:19am On Jul 31, 2015
On behalf of my family, i say a Big Congratulations to the Proudy family. May he be a source of joy to his family and his generation at large. and may Almighty God use him as a point of contact to me and all the TTC mothers. Amen. so happy for the Proudy family

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 4:53am On Jul 31, 2015
proudmom38:

Congratulations to the proudy's ohhhh, Omggg God is really a faithful and awesome God. Words can't explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.