Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153184 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
hotmum:

Hehehehe
Dr Tchiwinnie, neva knew uv port to dis thread. And we're team mates.
#teamjanuaryrocks#
This na my no 1 thread for NL o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mk i modify d roll call. No worry team august no go pursue us, na just to kno ourselves.
tchiwinnie
spicychic847
tatacherie
hotmum
blessedmum
#teamjanuaryroocksindeed#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
kcpumping:

I live in sango Ogun state.......she even vomited now....this is her first pregnancy anyway BT what do I do any hospital you know around pls let me know thanks

I remember when i was 6mths gone, i had fever shivering, vomiting, thought it was malaria. I was home for 4 days and went into preterm labor b4 i carried myself to hospital.
im in america, and on dignosis it wasnt malaria or typhoid, instead it was a uti that had spread to my kidneys because i delayed. I was in labour and delivery overnight as they tried to stop the labour and flush the kidneys while treating the.infection. it wasnt a small something, but I thank God all d same, we r still bumping along.at 9mths, waiting for month end.

Moral of the story, delay is dangerous! ESP with fever in preg. Only God knows how the story would have ended
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

My princess just arrived at 3.5kg, birth story later
congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Congrats dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beegail1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
#proudlyteamseptember ghostmember

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Juwonesho:
Congratulations to all d July mamas dt just graduated, God bless u n ur LOs. N to our celeb baby in d hse, lil proudy, may u continue to shine in life n may God keep n protect u. Amen. Lala4sure congrats mama, kisses to our princess. I'm especially happy n thankful to God for u IyaderaChuks, my sis frm d other thread, God ALWAYS wins. No more trying inshaAllaah, may ur princess always bring u joy. Ameen. @Hafsat24 ur good news abt d 4D scan center in nyanya cured my 'lazy to type' syndrome lol wl be going there later in d week inshaAllaah, bursting wt joy right now grin @madam shiller, it's UmmTwins2 o grin cheesy finally ur testimony month is here mashaAllaah, congrats in advance. That Qualihealth scan center is at checking point, right by d way to ur hospital Saffron. Frm checking point, just keep walking down, it's b4 GTBank, trekkable when LO is nt biting u lol. I believe u'll get it wt my description. Congrats in advance to #teamAugust, may God make it easy for u all. Ameen. Let d sweet BSt start rolling in! Deezou my sis, I hail u o, no vex for me abeg.#OK bye grin proudly #teamOctober!
my sis from the ttc dat year,my old username was slim4bush guess u remember now,am so hapi for u mehn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Congratulations IyaderaChuks, thank God for safe delivery. Welcome to the world princess, you are blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juwonesho(f): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
mummy2be:
my sis from the ttc dat year,my old username was slim4bush guess u remember now,am so hapi for u mehn
of course my sis cheesy hw cld I forget u. Never even forgot ur old moniker, followed ur posts on here thru out ur pregnancy, rooting n wishing u well in silence :Dr n still see u on d new baby thread sef, Hws our big bobo doing? Yes o, thank God for His mercies on us all, I pray all on d ttc thread wl keep trooping to d preggy thread n d preggies to d new born thread wt healthy, happy babies by God's grace. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
nefertitiram:

I remember when i was 6mths gone, i had fever shivering, vomiting, thought it was malaria. I was home for 4 days and went into preterm labor b4 i carried myself to hospital.
im in america, and on dignosis it wasnt malaria or typhoid, instead it was a uti that had spread to my kidneys because i delayed. I was in labour and delivery overnight as they tried to stop the labour and flush the kidneys while treating the.infection. it wasnt a small something, but I thank God all d same, we r still bumping along.at 9mths, waiting for month end.

Moral of the story, delay is dangerous! ESP with fever in preg. Only God knows how the story would have ended

hmmm...in fact they gave her bed rest in hospital; meanwhile she was diagnosed of malaria plus 160 and typhoid 180.meanwhile my worries became serious when after d treatment she still feel high temp at nyt.....she on drip now will see it goes which I know it will be well because ancient of Days is aware.....but where u feeling pains during your time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chinwendym:
Congrats to all the July mamas! kiss
August team abeg start dropping em LOs with ease and smiles smiley

September and October hope you girls are set and ready o? wink

Because we team November are very much ready and can't wait to drop our LOs o! grin

December mamas make Una just chill first your seniors still plenry for house tongue

2016 mamas na God name I take beg Una to just park well for one corner and allow 2015 mamas to shine bikonu! >sad

Iyaderachucks na Godwin you hear? All is well with you and LO in Jesus name amen!

Senior beedam (you see I get respectgrin) and modath abeg make Una no leave us o! We need Una to keep this thread lively and laughingly cheesy

Ttc ladies God no dey sleep o! And He has not forgotten you! You all shall bear fruitful fruits soon!!!
take Kia all and may God be with us kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin grin

Your own go pass Beedam own as I dey look you so shocked

Iyaderachuks - congrats on the coming of our angel. God bless the family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MAMAS THAT HAVE PUT TO BED.
Mamas in the house, pls help your own. I have not been able to conceive since my miscarriage in may. Doc had prescribed ovacare and clomid, yet no improvement. I now have irregular period at 2wks and wks intervals.
Someone suggested that I should go the traditional way that I now have hot stomach, he said each time conception takes place, it melts away.pls ur advice is needed.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Congrats oooooo. August Don dey bubble. Issorai.
August mama's don't dull o.

@ September mama's, please let's start jugging from now till end of August, so dat immediately our month come GBAM, we don begin pop.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2015
marcjane:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MAMAS THAT HAVE PUT TO BED.
Mamas in the house, pls help your own. I have not been able to conceive since my miscarriage in may. Doc had prescribed ovacare and clomid, yet no improvement. I now have irregular period at 2wks and wks intervals.
Someone suggested that I should go the traditional way that I now have hot stomach, he said each time conception takes place, it melts away.pls ur advice is needed.
Thanks

God Is in control. I don't know what to say, but experienced mama's go soon answer you.
The Lord is in charge.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2015
kcpumping:

hmmm...in fact they gave her bed rest in hospital; meanwhile she was diagnosed of malaria plus 160 and typhoid 180.meanwhile my worries became serious when after d treatment she still feel high temp at nyt.....she on drip now will see it goes which I know it will be well because ancient of Days is aware.....but where u feeling pains during your time

Yes, the infection triggered labor pains, it was crazy, like i was being divided into two.

Pls ask the doctors if they ran a urine culture to rule out urinary track infection. The symptoms also mimics malaria and typhoid. The only treatment is intravenous antibiotics, very aggressive treatment, i had to be sedated with benadryl because I started itching and dancing makossa when they ran it. I've forgotten the name.
For the preterm labour it was iv fluid and water they kept giving me, and monitoring the contractions with machines they hooked me up to. Keep giving wifey water to drink, gallons for the pain to stop. Also apply hot compress to her back. But please make sure theu treat UTI . Is she shivering? Once shivering starts, its an indication the infection has started spreading.to the kidneys.

It is well. She will overcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
nefertitiram:

Yes, the infection triggered labor pains, it was crazy, like i was being divided into two.

Pls ask the doctors if they ran a urine culture to rule out urinary track infection. The symptoms also mimics malaria and typhoid. The only treatment is intravenous antibiotics, very aggressive treatment, i had to be sedated with benadryl because I started itching and dancing makossa when they ran it. I've forgotten the name.
For the preterm labour it was iv fluid and water they kept giving me, and monitoring the contractions with machines they hooked me up to. Keep giving wifey water to drink, gallons for the pain to stop. Also apply hot compress to her back. But please make sure theu treat UTI . Is she shivering? Once shivering starts, its an indication the infection has started spreading.to the kidneys.

It is well. She will overcome

no she is not shivering but runs a very high temp at night and covers her body ....took her to hospital yesterday and she was placed on bedrest with and some soda treatment...when I saw her this morning ,I was d one that actually woke her up,more so she noticed white tiny form after flush of urine which does not go away.....the doc demanded her first urine for a test this morning.

that for now is what we awaits next.....thanks a lot and pls help me with the name of the drug they gave you.....hope your baby is warming up for his ceremonial arrival?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eddygrate: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2015
FUMIGATION SERVICES For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eddygrate: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
FUMIGATION SERVICES For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your own go pass Beedam own as I dey look you so shocked

Iyaderachuks - congrats on the coming of our angel. God bless the family.

Me sef dey watch her in 7D.

Iyaderachuks na mama August tongue. Na so me sef go enter February nah!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Juwonesho:
of course my sis cheesy hw cld I forget u. Never even forgot ur old moniker, followed ur posts on here thru out ur pregnancy, rooting n wishing u well in silence :Dr n still see u on d new baby thread sef, Hws our big bobo doing? Yes o, thank God for His mercies on us all, I pray all on d ttc thread wl keep trooping to d preggy thread n d preggies to d new born thread wt healthy, happy babies by God's grace. Ameen.
he's fine will clock 4months on wednesday,how time flies Mehn,supernatural delivery is ur portion boo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
I greet all mamas in d house. Congratulations to Iyaderachuks on the arrival of ur princes. May she be a source of favour to ur family.

TeamAugust Nefertitiram, mismalachi, mumsgirl27, shiller, Bbglory, Beryl15, I dey hail o. It is settled by HIS grace.
@ missmalachi dt sleeplessness no get part two o, God is our muscle.

The door has been opened o, so who next, Beryl15 na you? I go follow u for back grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2015
@iyaderachukd,Congratulations. I thank God for you.
@bee2bee, welcome team March, we don dey many

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Beedam why has thou forsaken me? Is it until I get bele again bf u give me attention hia!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
maebem:
I greet all mamas in d house. Congratulations to Iyaderachuks on the arrival of ur princes. May she be a source of favour to ur family.

TeamAugust Nefertitiram, mismalachi, mumsgirl27, shiller, Bbglory, Beryl15, I dey hail o. It is settled by HIS grace.
@ missmalachi dt sleeplessness no get part two o, God is our muscle.

The door has been opened o, so who next, Beryl15 na you? I go follow u for back grin

IyaderaChuks: Congratulations mama, May she continue to bring joy to your household, Amen.

My fellow team mate , I dey hail o, can't wait o, hope your bags re packed and put in the car.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2015
kcpumping:

no she is not shivering but runs a very high temp at night and covers her body ....took her to hospital yesterday and she was placed on bedrest with and some soda treatment...when I saw her this morning ,I was d one that actually woke her up,more so she noticed white tiny form after flush of urine which does not go away.....the doc demanded her first urine for a test this morning.

that for now is what we awaits next.....thanks a lot and pls help me with the name of the drug they gave you.....hope your baby is warming up for his ceremonial arrival?

Very good.
the doc is on the right track.
Just for knowledge please go through http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/452604-treatment

What i had was called pyleonephritis and i think the docs used the treatment regimen in that link

You cab help by ensuring she drinks plenty water. Even with drip they kept bringing jugs of water o.

My mimi me has kitted up ready to join the field of life. Just small last minute push up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2015
congrats iyaderachuks....God bless her...Amin...

2016 mamas,no allow 2015 old school mamas intimidate ona oooo,just start sewing your maternity gowns,and start singing plenty songs of praises ,because why? We gonna comman rock this page like never before,we go carry our belle come intimidate them...so tey those wey talk say dem don close their ministry go do alonga throat add one more... grin....

Till then,2015 mamas,do all the shakara ona fit do oooo...i wish you wonderful ladies stress free birth...God bless us all..Amin...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2015
safe06:
congrats iyaderachuks....God bless her...Amin...

2016 mamas,no allow 2015 old school mamas intimidate ona oooo,just start sewing your maternity gowns,and start singing plenty songs of praises ,because why? We gonna comman rock this page like never before,we go carry our belle come intimidate them...so tey those wey talk say dem don close their ministry go do alonga throat add one more... grin....

Till then,2015 mamas,do all the shakara ona fit do oooo...i wish you wonderful ladies stress free birth...God bless us all..Amin...
Right away. #team2016ROCKS. laughing.......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2015
missmalachi:

Thanks dear but if at this point one can't sleep n one still need to be prepared for vigilantee. It is well jor

Abi o, wetin we go do, mayb u should try to sleep more in the morning and afternoon, me I can't sleep in the morning becos of work bt I try as much as possible to nap at work, I will not kill myself. Don't worry it will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamaboms: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2015
ozycy:
My gorgeous team October, hope we are getting ready? It's two months to go, we are counting in days now. kiss. @ Iffffffy, stadora, zaynie, everfaithfulGod, justcurious, Virtuouswife, mamaboms, ijeoma2728. Other team October still hiding somewhere, pls show yourself, am sure you are proud of your team grin .
# Proudlyteamoctober #
#Proudlyteamindependent#,
The best birth story is yet to come from us tongue

yes dear, I am ready and I am sure the rest of the team October are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
2016 team tho!!...abeg mkk una respect una senior jaree.

Team august hw body??God is with us,Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2015
All the 2016 mamas shouting and making mouth, e be like say MS don release una bah? angry Kontinuu I am watching you in 5D. You dont have respect.....as una no collect form, how will you know the terms and condition of this our school....take time and relax....... tongue
I must not hear una voice again o, see dem with their tiny bumps like agbalumo kiss

Ehn Ehn Augustmamas aka the current VIMs( very important mamas), lets keep the ball rolling, 1 out more to go with ease by God's grace.

The mamas experiencing insomnia, you really need to watch out for it o, it could be caused by anxiety (as your time draws near), just try as much as you can to go to bed very very early, read a boring book or newspaper, drink warm milk, listen to soothing music as you lie on the bed,use sleep masks plus we know that bd is a sleep inducer. wink.
Not getting enough sleep can raise your BP and that is a red flag if labour is to set in at any moment.

#ProudlyteamOctober.
#Seniorteam2015 grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juwonesho(f): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
mummy2be:
he's fine will clock 4months on wednesday,how time flies Mehn,supernatural delivery is ur portion boo
Ameen, 10x. Kisses to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.