Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162219 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
everybody i hail o.
i was at d antenatal today and during health talk they introduce frisomum to us bt want to make some findings bfor i buy.
is anyone taking it here?
if i buy,can i use with my pregnacare?
does it taste nice?
pls i need answers to my questions abeg o.
@stadora,i pray the lord c u tru dis hard time. pls come in and answer al ques tns asked by mamas so as to knw where to help.
@my team mates, how is pushing? my walking direction for now get as e be o. if i try move in right directn na left i go find myself.my colleague at work ar laughing me dis days and i tel dem na my baby dey incharge of which direction to go. lolz
i knw it will end in praise.
#proudlyteamoctober#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
A friend of mine just prepare vegetable soup with enough crabs, periwinkle, dry fish and opuru(shrimps) i don chop sotey ma eyes dey shine like who carry people contribution money run!! abg September mamas no vex say i no invite una o! @ proudmum11 congratulobia!!!! u r welcome. Deezou, Cutiereborn, dunasy, helovesme, Niyyah,
and Doubledouble how body? i hope baby is kicking u wella. we just have three days left to make a grand entrance into our month of celebration. @ chinwendym howz ur ministry going. the Lord is our strength.

#team$eptember# Mother alive, baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
nurse kaffy and all experienced mamas over to u o.
i have a very tite service even for dh to enter na war o. so i can count d number of time we kpekus frm start of preg till now. i notice i feel so dry that no matter how dh try and play with me i wont be arouse. dh is fed up cos am starving him. he ask me to ask my doctor of a remedy to it cos i cry anytime e try to enter but am ashamed of asking my doctor such a thing and dh wil vex if i tell him i did not ask.i am not as tite as dis wen i am ttc.
pls come to my aid o my e-family.
what do u all suggest i do cos apart frm starving dh,october is almost here o and i want vig.delivery. wen dh microfone is finding it hard to enter as smal as it is, how abt my precious gift that has weighed 1.8 at 31wks.
if i should ask my doctor,how best can i put it? bcs i am a shy person.
i am sorry 4 d long tori o. contributns and suggestns and if possible a remedy na hin i want abeg.
Team mates,come help ur teamie o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
@zaynie, and modath.
Thank you very much. I started using them towards the end of my first pregnancy, you know these hospitals with this is what we use here. And it's a company clinic they are good sha but sometimes I don't like their prescription that is why I need another one, they give drugs like say "tomorrow no dey"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
i have a very tite service even for dh to enter na war o. so i can count d number of time we kpekus frm start of preg till now. i notice i feel so dry that no matter how dh try and play with me i wont be arouse. dh is fed up cos am starving him. he ask me to ask my doctor of a remedy to it cos i cry anytime e try to enter but am ashamed of asking my doctor such a thing and dh wil vex if i tell him i did not ask.i am not as tite as dis wen i am ttc.
what do u all suggest i do cos apart frm starving dh,october is almost here o and i want vig.delivery. wen dh microfone is finding it hard to enter as smal as it is, how abt my precious gift that has weighed 1.8 at 31wks.
i am sorry 4 d long tori o. contributns and suggestns and if possible a remedy na hin i want abeg.

did u try using oil, vaseline or any lubricant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kpekusing mamas....Virtuouswife, Tatacherie and Co.....oya answer EverfaithfulGod's question.

- Try watching a smoochy movie to get you in the mood. You can watch it alone so that dh doesnt get too far ahead than you.
-Anticipate the sexxx all day, like seriously think/ dream about it. When you have your bath, at work, when eating......etc. Dont overthink it o.
You would be well into the mood by the time it is time wink
-Read a hot romance novel. Yeah...it works like magic. Not those christian or motivational books o. Original Romance. grin
- Is there a medical reason you are too dry down there? When I treat yeast infection it gets kinda dry down there and uncomfortable too.
- Use lubrication or a well lubricated condom.
- Tell dh to go finger first during pre-intimacy before his microphone will do the do.

I am also a Learner o.....let the professionals come over and answer you with all the window holding styles and positions that are less painful cool.
Ehn ehn you can also try that oil massage something. Just extend from perineal area to vaginal area. lipsrsealed .Kill 2 birds with one stone wink

Snr Shiller.....I yamm very humble o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennifer89:
A friend of mine just prepare vegetable soup with enough crabs, periwinkle, dry fish and opuru(shrimps) i don chop sotey ma eyes dey shine like who carry people contribution money run!! abg September mamas no vex say i no invite una o! @ proudmum11 congratulobia!!!! u r welcome. Deezou, Cutiereborn, dunasy, helovesme, Niyyah,
Gocare and Doubledouble how body? i hope baby is kicking u wella. we just have three days left to make a grand entrance into our month of celebration. @ chinwendym howz ur ministry going. the Lord is our strength.

Hmmmmm....Your own eating dey learn. Am at a party currently and you know how it is when your personal person is at the helm of foodies.....I don chop sotee my LO dey leap for joy inside with countless kicks. I dey shine eye like who poo for church.

#TeamSeptember

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
tchiwinnie:
I dey o. How pushing? HV u started feeling strong kicks? I ve nt o. BT dat was how it was too in my first pregnancy. Didn't have d karate kind of kicks. How far wt shopping? u thru? hope festive Xmas period won't affect prices o.#teamjanuary
Bless God u doing great. Pushing is advancing gradually,now na right leg nor dey gri persin sleep well. angry.d hip joint in d right leg hurts wen I lie down.was given calcium tabs/ pcm yestaday.He just woke up wink
His kicks are getting stronger daily im even surprised as u guys said for FTM it might take pretty time to feel dem.I love 'em though grin Dh is sad as he can't partake in d excitment yet lolz.hopefully u will feel dem soon after all dis is ur 2nd missionary so u can easily detect tinx.
Festive season will definitely hike price of evrytin including baby stuff.I've not shopped for anytin yet but am looking at starting soon,at least d hospital abi na delivery requirements,since I'm a FTM I got a lot to buy I know.Looking forward to d black Friday coming up soon.I'll definitely take advantage of it.last yr we got quality n nice stuffs @ gud deals.The Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyconcepts:

Hmmmmm....Your own eating dey learn. Am at a party currently and you know how it is when your personal person is at the helm of foodies.....I don chop sotee my LO dey leap for joy inside with countless kicks. I dey shine eye like who poo for church.

#TeamSeptember
Lolzzzz cheesy Bon appetite! Abeg nor forget us o wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennifer89:

did u try using oil, vaseline or any lubricant?
Thank U so much 4 ur timely respons. i ave nt try any lubricant. which one can u recommend pls? TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
zaynie:
Kpekusing mamas....Virtuouswife, Tatacherie and Co.....oya answer EverfaithfulGod's question.

- Try watching a smoochy movie to get you in the mood. You can watch it alone so that dh doesnt get too far ahead than you.
-Anticipate the sexxx all day, like seriously think/ dream about it. When you have your bath, at work, when eating......etc. Dont overthink it o.
- Use lubrication or a well lubricated condom.
- Tell dh to go finger first during pre-intimacy before his microphone will do the do.

I am also a Learner o.....let the professionals come over and answer you with all the window holding styles and positions that are less painful cool.

Snr Shiller.....I yamm very humble o. grin
Ewo!!! shocked u mentioned me too.I'm also a learner o.
All d suggestions u gave are wat I use too.no perfect improvement yet sha.
@ EverfaithfulGod, i no just understand wetin dey cause d dry land matter o.me sef Taya.but sha I was told to try brushing/ rinsing well before d deal to produce slimysaliva (STMI) lipsrsealed den add little during d cession. Tried it n it worked bt dunno if it has negative effects apart from d fact dat d tin sounds awful iritatin.but e work for me I no go lie.cos I don use KY gelly finish my vjay before now.KY dey pepper me craze.I finally got a long lasting solution PRESEED! Buh i got fed up after using d 3rd tube.mehn d tin too cost for me to follow up.Recently my Dr said i can use Vaseline(blue seal) it worked too but not to my taste,i want d place 100% dripping.I'm still working on my own o.I pray u find a better solution soon.lest I forget d window style was lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
tatacherie:
So many mamas in d house dis aftanun.still searching..not seeing any of my teammates.
TeamJan how e dey be una..how bodi
Present ma. I am seriously praying and claiming team january, my edd is 1st week of febuary and i want 2weeks before. Also my birthday is in january so i wan born my month baby by His grace.
#proudlyteamjanuary#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
@ derromyvent May it b unto u as u wish n have prayed for.Have a cool evening relaxation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
tatacherie:

Lolzzzz cheesy Bon appetite! Abeg nor forget us o wink

E-foodies for you.....Just name what you want, jollof rice, coconut rice, BBQ fish (pepperish), ohwo soup & starch (If u are a Deltan, you would understand).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
everybody i hail o.
i was at d antenatal today and during health talk they introduce frisomum to us bt want to make some findings bfor i buy.
is anyone taking it here?
if i buy,can i use with my pregnacare?
does it taste nice?
pls i need answers to my questions abeg o.
to go. lolz
#proudlyteamoctober#

I'm taking frisomum and yes it can be used with pregnacare. It tastes really nice,infact the taste reminds me of warm ice cream. Some expectant mums I know use it in about anything they consume that requires milk. Personally I prefer to take it as directed on the tin, i.e. diluting a specified quantity in warm water and drinking directly. That way the effectiveness is optimized. Sometimes I do feel nauseous while drinking it. But that's a personal problem cos i've never had a sweet tooth or fancied sweet things even when i'm not pregnant. Always preferred sour taste. Taking the frisomum for the health benefit mainly. I can assure u that u'll like the taste.

Take note that it doesn't dissolve well in cold or ordinary water just in case u decide to take it in other forms besides the directions indicated on the tin. Hope the info helps.
#proudlyteamdecember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks a bunch my teamie for dis detailed response.3 gbosa for u.
i wouldnt knw if there is a medical reason for it since i ave nt complain to doctor and that is y i am seeking opinion here. i ave neva been so tite and dry like this bfor pregnancy. or could it be pregnancare original am taking?
i wil try all measures u ave provided and c how it goes.
i hope d vjay wil expand wen baby want to pass sha? i realy want d passage wide o. ftm tins lolz[quote author=zaynie post=37428854]Kpekusing mamas....Virtuouswife, Tatacherie and Co.....oya answer EverfaithfulGod's question.

- Is there a medical reason you are too dry down there?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
spicychic847:
@ tatacherie, body dey oo teamie..hmm,how nice you've already started feeling the kicks..me can't wait o..#teamjan#
Dont worry,hopefully u will feel dem in d coming week/weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyconcepts:

E-foodies for you.....Just name what you want, jollof rice, coconut rice, BBQ fish (pepperish), ohwo soup & starch (If u are a Deltan, you would understand).
I want owo & starch badly embarassed is der yam to go with d owo there?with dried native fish embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
@ shiller, baby mean me oooo.not even showing sign of coming @ all o.
I went 4 Acn yday n doctor examin me n said baby is already engage n it wil pop out soon but my baby no even mind me n doc oo.
Am not even worried again if baby like make he come on my bday 4 dec.she is oyo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Lioha, u r sighted.
@ stadora, pls ansa questions asked so we know wia to step in. We r waiting for u sis
Pls talk to us, we won't judge u. We r one big family and here to help each oda.
One love alwaz

Seconded.pls talk 2 us as a family n make us undrstand u perfectly well,so we can knw wat 2 do n how 2 help...It is well wit u!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
tatacherie:

Ewo!!! shocked u mentioned me too.I'm also a learner o.
All d suggestions u gave are wat I use too.no perfect improvement yet sha.
@ EverfaithfulGod, i no just understand wetin dey cause d dry land matter o.me sef Taya.but sha I was told to try brushing/ rinsing well before d deal to produce slimysaliva (STMI) :-.Recently my Dr said i can use Vaseline(blue seal) it worked too but not to my taste,i want d place 100% dripping.I'm still working on my own o.I pray u find a better solution soon.lest I forget d window style was lipsrsealed
thank u so much for ur response and i say amen to finding solutn.
i wil try ur method and i pray it work 4 me as well.
i wil try nd get the blue seal vaseline as well. Realy apreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
zaynie:
Proudmum11 who are you sef? Our original Proudmum said she is not you yet we see u hovering all over the place like the ghost of christmas past angry.
Checked your profile, no single comment since you registered. undecided.........oya speak to us. kiss , dont hover.....enter boldly and speak grin we promise not to bite. wink

I know she will run away now o cheesy

Abeg make una help me ask am ooo...Abi she be monitoring spirit ni?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
goldmine:

I'm taking frisomum and yes it can be used with pregnacare. It tastes really nice,infact the taste reminds me of warm ice cream. Some expectant mums I know use it in about anything they consume that requires milk. Personally I prefer to take it as directed on the tin, i.e. diluting a specified quantity in warm water and drinking directly. That way the effectiveness is optimized. Sometimes I do feel nauseous while drinking it. But that's a personal problem cos i've never had a sweet tooth or fancied sweet things even when i'm not pregnant. Always preferred sour taste. Taking the frisomum for the health benefit mainly. I can assure u that u'll like the taste.

Take note that it doesn't dissolve well in cold or ordinary water just in case u decide to take it in other forms besides the directions indicated on the tin. Hope the info helps.
#proudlyteamdecember#
yes it really helpd. thank u so much. ill get it right away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
Thank U so much 4 ur timely respons. i ave nt try any lubricant. which one can u recommend pls? TIA

try to use Olive oil (the one usually used as anointing oil) or vaseline. it will help to avoid painful penetration. dh should do more fore*play. u need to kpekus o even with ur belle just try. also ur sex position matters. u know u cant do missionary style coz of ur tommy so u have to be comfortable in the sex position. doggy style is good it goes direct.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennifer89 the ministry is moving forward with ease! Thanks for the mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
proudmum11:
Ok house,i guess it's time 2 become active wink FTM 12 weeks gone,morning sickness has not been funny bt I thank God 4 strenght cos I ve waited for dis for 2long years.hope am welcomed grin cheesy

And finally she comes out of her hiding...welcome n happy bumping!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
tatacherie:

I want owo & starch badly embarassed is der yam to go with d owo there?with dried native fish embarassed

You are in the spirit...Big big yam and dry fish collabo inside the soup.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Congratulations nefertitiram and gocare on the arrival of your babies

@ stadora, pls don't feel shy by answering these questions, we want to help you as a family. The Lord is your strength dear.

#Proudly Team February#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

Sori 4 d late response; it won't stop babyy frm passing thru so relax ur mind..
It could b pregnancy and can also b psychological.
Ttc is over so sex shld b enjoyed if u undastand wat I mean
Hv bn thru ttc b4, it makes sex more of a duty dan pleasure so in a way wen u hv gotten wat u want u want to b left alone.
It's nt goin to b a day work, u have to work on ur mind gradually and pls follow other tinz oda mamas hv said.
It's well sis
Alwaz glad we can help oursef here
One love alwaz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chinwendym e be like say we be teamie for travelling home too o. Will be making a long trip lik yours too. At how many weeks are you looking at to make d trip?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
tatacherie:
@ derromyvent May it b unto u as u wish n have prayed for.Have a cool evening relaxation
Amen, thank ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennifer89:
Gocare and Doubledouble how body? i hope baby is kicking u wella. we just have three days left to make a grand entrance into our month of celebration. @ chinwendym howz ur ministry going. the Lord is our strength.

Most able General, see enjoyment nah, I wish I had someone to cook for me to eat. When I finish cooking, I just loose apetite. Instead of me to be gaining weight, am lossing it.
It will end in praise for all of us.
#teamseptember4supernaturalbirth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.