Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152199 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Knock knock, good evening people how una dey? Its been a while congrats to all new mums and welcome to vigilante work, bumping ladies una welldone o God will see y'all to the finish line with ur perfect bundles of Joy amen. I jst say make i check on my favorite e-people dis evening. Takia peeps

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennifer89:
A friend of mine just prepare vegetable soup with enough crabs, periwinkle, dry fish and opuru(shrimps) i don chop sotey ma eyes dey shine like who carry people contribution money run!! abg September mamas no vex say i no invite una o! @ proudmum11 congratulobia!!!! u r welcome. Deezou, Cutiereborn, dunasy, helovesme, Niyyah,
Gocare and Doubledouble how body? i hope baby is kicking u wella. we just have three days left to make a grand entrance into our month of celebration. @ chinwendym howz ur ministry going. the Lord is our strength.

#team$eptember# Mother alive, baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#

Lol @shiny eyescheesy,team captain wey no remember hin team members when she dey chop tongue
d kicks no b here o,may we all deliver with ease In Shaa Allah.

@mamas in d house,pls is 2.9kg(lo's weight) okay at 36+ weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sori 4 d late response; it won't stop babyy frm passing thru so relax ur mind..
It could b pregnancy and can also b psychological.
Ttc is over so sex shld b enjoyed if u undastand wat I mean
Hv bn thru ttc b4, it makes sex more of a duty dan pleasure so in a way wen u hv gotten wat u want u want to b left alone.
It's nt goin to b a day work, u have to work on ur mind gradually and pls follow other tinz oda mamas hv said.
It's well sis
Alwaz glad we can help oursef here
One love alwaz
You have nailed it. wen i got preg. doctor advice we abstain til 4 month atleast na so i kuku set my mind off kpekus o. i lost interest patapata. now that am ready 4 it to save my home, d tin con tight and dry. i wil start working on my mind set and i pray it revive soon. ive gotten d vaselin as well. Thanks so much my amiable nurse. so happy it cant affect d delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghantegold: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good evening
Three month ago I took a pregnancy blood test it was positive,on 25 spitted blood so on 26 I went to do scan the result given to me was so scaring.
These was the result,Ultrasound scan shows a gravid uterus with a gestational sac measuring 15mm in diameter.there is no fetal form seen.the urinary bladder is full no stones seen.
Please can someone explain the result for me and what can I take to stop d bleeding and improved my baby condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
pls sabi mamas how do I know original pregnacare with calcium, heard its 2 type
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
aghantegold:
Good evening
Three month ago I took a pregnancy blood test it was positive,on 25 spitted blood so on 26 I went to do scan the result given to me was so scaring.
These was the result,Ultrasound scan shows a gravid uterus with a gestational sac measuring 15mm in diameter.there is no fetal form seen.the urinary bladder is full no stones seen.
Please can someone explain the result for me and what can I take to stop d bleeding and improved my baby condition

Am sorry to b breaking d news to u, if @ 3months there's a gestational sac wit no fetal form seen den u hv had a miscarriage wic is nt complete. U wil nid to go to d hosp and have evacuation of the remaining products done so d bleeding can stop. Pray God give u double for ur loss...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jennifer89,my able class captain,u made my mouth watery,bt why didnt u invite us?I think d head is already engaged cos d kicks av reduced,it is twisting and stretching most of d tyms.
BTW av u 4gotten dat gocare has ported 2 august?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
So many pages to read, congratulations to new mums, welcome to newbies, hope ms is not dealing with you to much and supernatural delivery for those about to pop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
aghantegold:
Good evening
How long have you been bleeding? Why don't u see ur doc wit d result. May be a case of missed abortion. Pls see ur doc or get a second opinion scan. Bestwishes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghantegold: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
The bleeding is not much,it will come out and stop,it started three days ago. is not a frequent bleeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
aghantegold:
The bleeding is not much,it will come out and stop,it started three days ago. is not a frequent bleeding.
Sorry about that. Presense of gestational sac but absense of any fetal form is likely a missed abortion. You may do a second/confirmation scan and still see your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
goldmine:

Welcome on board dear. Still early to grow a bump o. The tiredness and the cramps are part of the package. Had similar experience with my first pregnancy. Hope u've started taking your prenatal drugs. If not pls start ASAP. Wish you happy bumping....
#proudlyteamdecember#

Tnk u so much....I'm kinda worried as the hardness seems to have gotten close to my belly bottom. Infact anytime I bend from the waist or turn while sleeping anyhow the 'bump' becomes really hard and a little more raised. Me I don't understand .I am really really looking like pregnant with a round tummy. Everyone is saying it's too early too see anything in an ultrasound. Ha! 8 weeks now. Or am I farther along than I think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
missmalachi:
@ nifertitiram my able team mate, how far nau?am awaiting the good news 4rm ur end.

In other news, will be 40wks tomorrow n yet baby relax like kilode.
E be lik say me sef go go sabbatical for baby.abi make I ff senior beedam castor oil method ni

grin grin grin at your own risk ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyconcepts:

E-foodies for you.....Just name what you want, jollof rice, coconut rice, BBQ fish (pepperish), ohwo soup & starch (If u are a Deltan, you would understand).

Ohwo and starch oooooooo shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyconcepts:

E-foodies for you.....Just name what you want, jollof rice, coconut rice, BBQ fish (pepperish), ohwo soup & starch (If u are a Deltan, you would understand).

Ohio and starch oooooooo shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Deezou:
Jennifer89,my able class captain,u made my mouth watery,bt why didnt u invite us?I think d head is already engaged cos d kicks av reduced,it is twisting and stretching most of d tyms.
BTW av u 4gotten dat gocare has ported 2 august?

it is true o! gocare has put to bed hmm i was offline for two days just dad to go back to read. God is wonderful. sorry for making ur mouth watery i will send urs over through DHL #wink# @ cutiereborn do u take vit b complex? @tyconcepts chia i miss firewood jollof rice o! are u a Deltan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anak123:

Tnk u so much....I'm kinda worried as the hardness seems to have gotten close to my belly bottom. Infact anytime I bend from the waist or turn while sleeping anyhow the 'bump' becomes really hard and a little more raised. Me I don't understand .I am really really looking like pregnant with a round tummy. Everyone is saying it's too early too see anything in an ultrasound. Ha! 8 weeks now. Or am I farther along than I think?

I don't know about this hardness o my sister. If it's truly 8 weeks something should show in an ultrasound. When I had bleeding at 6 wks and went to the hospital,the ultrasound didn't reveal much. Was asked to return2wks later,by which time they were able to confirm that everything was okay after another ultrasound. I think you should see your doctor. Do keep us updated on the results.
Try as much as possible to avoid bending at the waist in this condition. Wish u happy bumping.

Pls Nurse Kaffy and other experienced Mama's what do you think? I doubt if the hardness is normal.
#proudlyteamdecember#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
@Lightedpath na villa things for you too? Anyways I could be leaving before 35 weeks or less depends on when my mw gives me the clear.

@Senoreetah pregnacare max* has got calcium 500mg! Its the complete package for mum and baby care, I don't use it though, am on prrgnacare original * and calcium tabs which I take thrice daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anak123:

When was your last menstrual cycle? Add +2weeks to the first day of your last period that will give you an idea of how far along you are! Have you been to the hospital yet? Any scan done? If you are 8 weeks gone its really too early to have a bump even for a multiparity mum.

Go get your tummy checked out please.
Wishing you a happy bumping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chinwendym:
@Lightedpath na villa things for you too?.
not villa perse but close to where Il get help. Nobody sabi me for where I dey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chinwendym:
When was your last menstrual cycle? Add +2weeks to the first day of your last period that will give you an idea of how far along you are! Have you been to the hospital yet? Any scan done? If you are 8 weeks gone its really too early to have a bump even for a multiparity mum.

Go get your tummy checked out please.
Wishing you a happy bumping.

Thank u so much. Everyone thinks m overreacting. No hospital or scan yet. My last period was on the 4/7. Normal flow. Don't know which hospital to use sef. I stay at ikeja. Or should I just get the scan done first? First time ooo. Btw v only felt nauseous once so far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ifffy(not sure of the number of f's), justcurious and other btdt rhesus negative mama's. Pls did your doctor mention anything about taking the rhogam shot at 28 weeks? Mine only mentioned within 72hours of delivery but google and babycentre mentioned 28weeks. Please let me know o. Mayb the doc is missing that out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
lightedpath:
Ifffy(not sure of the number of f's), justcurious and other btdt rhesus negative mama's. Pls did your doctor mention anything about taking the rhogam shot at 28 weeks? Mine only mentioned within 72hours of delivery but google and babycentre mentioned 28weeks. Please let me know o. Mayb the doc is missing that out.
nope, doc didn't mention anything of such, only mentioned after delivery. was only asked to do an ICT test. as for my f's, ask lovinam(d mama wey dey count my f's)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
nurse kaffy and all experienced mamas over to u o.
i have a very tite service even for dh to enter na war o. so i can count d number of time we kpekus frm start of preg till now. i notice i feel so dry that no matter how dh try and play with me i wont be arouse. dh is fed up cos am starving him. he ask me to ask my doctor of a remedy to it cos i cry anytime e try to enter but am ashamed of asking my doctor such a thing and dh wil vex if i tell him i did not ask.i am not as tite as dis wen i am ttc.
pls come to my aid o my e-family.
what do u all suggest i do cos apart frm starving dh,october is almost here o and i want vig.delivery. wen dh microfone is finding it hard to enter as smal as it is, how abt my precious gift that has weighed 1.8 at 31wks.
if i should ask my doctor,how best can i put it? bcs i am a shy person.
i am sorry 4 d long tori o. contributns and suggestns and if possible a remedy na hin i want abeg.
Team mates,come help ur teamie o
Just to add to what other mamas have said.
1.Avoid using any kind of soap or feminine wash. Use water to wash ( and no, it's not going to smell smiley. Stopped using feminine wash when the dryness was too much and it helped)
2.Get a lube e.g KY jelly.
3. Initiate kpekus sometimes wink it lets you direct the flow of things grin plus you go don dey plan am since morning so your mind go dey there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anak123:

Thank u so much. Everyone thinks m overreacting. No hospital or scan yet. My last period was on the 4/7. Normal flow. Don't know which hospital to use sef. I stay at ikeja. Or should I just get the scan done first? First time ooo. Btw v only felt nauseous once so far
I think you might be bloated. It happens and could make you look like you have a bump.
You can do a scan to find out what's really going on.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
stadora:

both if I May say, Cos I dnt hv a house of my own
Where exactly in Abj are you at?
Like other mamas have said you need to answer these questions so we can help you better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anak123:

You are about 10 weeks gone o! Find any hospital near you dear,Luth is in ikeja na? And I'm sure there will be many private hospitals around there too that you can use. Even if they tell you to comeback in a week or two that the scan will not show a feotus now, explain to them about the hardness you say you feel in your tummy . Please do so as soon as you can! I hope its nothing to be worried about sha and you and your baby is okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Chinwendym:

@Senoreetah pregnacare max* has got calcium 500mg! Its the complete package for mum and baby care, I don't use it though, am on prrgnacare original * and calcium tabs which I take thrice daily.

tanx ma...God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennifer89:
A friend of mine just prepare vegetable soup with enough crabs, periwinkle, dry fish and opuru(shrimps) i don chop sotey ma eyes dey shine like who carry people contribution money run!! abg September mamas no vex say i no invite una o! @ proudmum11 congratulobia!!!! u r welcome. Deezou, Cutiereborn, dunasy, helovesme, Niyyah,
and Doubledouble how body? i hope baby is kicking u wella. we just have three days left to make a grand entrance into our month of celebration. @ chinwendym howz ur ministry going. the Lord is our strength.

#team$eptember# Mother alive, baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#

Thanks for the mention dear...am good n baby giving jabs now! How are you able to eat?? Me cannot o, itz like my stomach shrunk in the last 2weeks...not so happy about it cos my plan was to eat all the junk I can now, whilst I still got excuse, cos once baby is here na to go more herbivorous be that...

I hail all September pushing mamas o n every pushing mamas...the Lord is our strength...Amen!

#teamseptemberforblissfuldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2015
tyconcepts:

Hmmmmm....Your own eating dey learn. Am at a party currently and you know how it is when your personal person is at the helm of foodies.....I don chop sotee my LO dey leap for joy inside with countless kicks. I dey shine eye like who poo for church.

#TeamSeptember

Teamie, this ain't fair o! Am here jus salivating but where to put the food is mega small...oh! the joy of party jollof rice with that smokey smell n taste...pure heaven!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2015
lightedpath:
No, he isnt missing out.
My Doctor did recommend it.
He said it's the norm now for pregnant Rhesus -ve mums to have the shot twice! -at 28weeks and within 72hours after delivery.

Though, with my previous pregnancies, I never took any shot at 28th week, only at after delivery...until this .

Sorry please what is btdt? #Justcurious smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.