Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151339 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2015
modath:

She said " your pcv before&after despite losing so much blood Was the same, do i understand why, NO, but such do happen"... she nor know God dey answer prayer & also the $2.5k for blood go make person faint & need another blood join... grin

Modath the MOUTHY!!! You won't kill person with your way with words! Dat one na double wahala for deadi bodi as sang by Fela! How LBK??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 3:39am On Aug 29, 2015
@Chinwedym and @Anak123, methinks with a Last menstrual period of 4th of July,it's exactly 8weeks now. I was able to see my foetuses at 8weeks. Luth is at Idi Araba, not Ikeja. It's Lagos state University teaching hospital(popularly called Ikeja general hospital in the past) that is at Ikeja in Ayinke house. It's opposite conoil filling station that is close to that bridge at Ikeja that leads straight to the airport. That is if you want to use a govt hospital.

I'm not so sure about private hospitals around there. Really depends on if u want govt/private and your budget. I've heard a lot about Mother and Child(private) at Adeniyi Jones though.

The hardness really needs to be checked out @Anak123.

#proudlyteamdecember#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:33am On Aug 29, 2015
Doubledouble:

Modath the MOUTHY!!! You won't kill person with your way with words! Dat one na double wahala for deadi bodi as sang by Fela! How LBK??

LBK is good!! How are you doing? The ministry is progressing to the permanent site I can see, unlimited Joy waits...

Why person no go "re-sick", when the cost of treatment pass be carefu".. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olasha1(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Eeeya sorry house may God provide 4 all that is seeking..may u all conceive $ deliver peacefully insha Allahu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 5:10am On Aug 29, 2015
^^^^.mamas, ngbo,do u ve recommendations? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2015
olasha1:
Pls help a Young colleague of 26yrs old,she is married but after her
marriage ,her husband travel out and had issue
over their(jailed) since 2012. he was freed
recently and planning to come back home soon.
the problem is the wife is 4 month $ 3 weeks
pregnant for a secrete lover and disturb on if the
abortion will not affect her womb and what
method of abortion can she apply 4?
She live on d island(lagos) if any good
recommendation can come her way
Pls your advice is highly welcome soonest

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are in the wrong place...ere we celebrate the thoughts of motherhood n motherhood itself. There are a lot of people here whom tried to conceive for years n a lot more still looking up to God...so am sure you can read btw d lines...cheers

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2015
olasha1:
Pls help a Young colleague of 26yrs old,she is married but after her
marriage ,her husband travel out and had issue
over their(jailed) since 2012. he was freed
recently and planning to come back home soon.
the problem is the wife is 4 month $ 3 weeks
pregnant for a secrete lover and disturb on if the
abortion will not affect her womb and what
method of abortion can she apply 4?
She live on d island(lagos) if any good
recommendation can come her way
Pls your advice is highly welcome soonest
Haaa c question,nawa oo lipsrsealed,u r on a wrong thread sir kindly port sharpally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:15am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Niyyah post=37435347]

Lol @shiny eyescheesy,team captain wey no remember hin team members when she dey chop tongue
d kicks no b here o,may we all deliver with ease In Shaa Allah.

@mamas in d house,pls is 2.9kg(lo's weight) okay at 36+ weeks?[/quote]
Sabi mamas shud pls answer my question oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for d warm welcome my able snr mamas kiss kiss .Snr (Kimoni Zaynie,modath,tatacherie,shiller and proudmom 38 whom i admire so much).wishing all a stress free preggy period.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Prouddad38:
@Kaffy4bill, @Mytestimony @mummy2be @lala4sure how are you all doing? hope una dey take care of my brothers ooo.
Thanks for the mention oh. We de kampe. De try our best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2015
stadora:

teachin job @ 35 weeks, no sch wil accept dat, dou I tried aplyin 4 teachin wen I was abt 6 months, bt Didnt get any feedbak n am sure its Cos of d preg.
what I actually need is som1 dat wil do omugwo ( for those of us dat re ibo) 4 me. jst dat I dnt hv a house. pls u pple shud undstnd me nw
Please answer the questions u were asked. We can just give advice.
Also I do t tink moving into someone's house is possible ooo. Ur nanny should move in with u not the other way around
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2015
@ proudmum11....welcome to the thread! wishing you a stressfree 9 months.

At all, how una dey? I ve missed plenty things o. Missed a lot of B'S. Very painful.

Stadora! Stadora!! Stadora!!! Where are you? Come out nah! You don't need to be shy.

From people's responses, I can see they are ready to help but we have to understand you first. Or how do you think we can help you when we don't even know the exact thing you want.
Please, for the sake of your LO speak up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Doubledouble:

Teamie, this ain't fair o! Am here jus salivating but where to put the food is mega small...oh! the joy of party jollof rice with that smokey smell n taste...pure heaven!

tongue

Party jollof rice is the best thing since slice bread...That was what actually took me to d party...They even gave me take away grin.

Space don small so na eating in bits get am.

How are u rolling?...2days to favour month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennifer89:

@tyconcepts chia i miss firewood jollof rice o! are u a Deltan?

Yes....Partly Deltan....Married to a Deltan....Born & raised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Abeg Nurse Kaffy4bill.....Help me with my curiosity.

Is 3.4kg @ 36wks not to big for a LO? Am scared of tears.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
tyconcepts:

Yes....Partly Deltan....Married to a Deltan....Born & raised.
awww thats gud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Niyyah post=37447103][/quote]
Yes. You should be looking at a 3 point something baby at the end. Easy with the sweet mouth. Make you baby no enter 4kg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2015
tyconcepts:

U don enter 4kg be dat o! Start to dey gather strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Iffffffy:
nope, doc didn't mention anything of such, only mentioned after delivery. was only asked to do an ICT test. as for my f's, ask lovinam(d mama wey dey count my f's)
ok. Thanks ma'am. Wasn't asked to do any test o. Will ask in next visit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2015
JustCurious:

No, he isnt missing out.
My Doctor did recommend it.
He said it's the norm now for pregnant Rhesus -ve mums to have the shot twice! -at 28weeks and within 72hours after delivery.

Though, with my previous pregnancies, I never took any shot at 28th week, only at after delivery...until this .

Sorry please what is btdt? #Justcurious smiley
thanks so much for the reply. My mind is now at rest. This negative saga is so scary especially with these oyinbo people. Btdt means "been there done that'. Referring to those in same situation before

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Jennifer89:
@ cutiereborn do u take vit b complex?
@able Captin, I did for 2weeks, but I couldn't stand the smell, so I told my doctor & she said should discontinue. Now its just folic acid, fersolate & recently multivitamin.
#teamseptember4grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
tyconcepts:

Zero your mind on the tear issue my sis. your health and the baby is more important.

May you carry to term IJN. Amen

If na girl, na my baby go marry am ooo wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Niyyah post=37447103][/quote] yer by d time u r 39 or 40 weeks it will increase....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2015
nefertitiram:
Mini me was born at 1pm US time yesterday, weighing 4.3kg shocked . Birth story when I settle down
congrats sis. so happy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2015
gocare:
My sweet princess has arrived. It wasn't easy but at last my God took charge. It was CS. Please help me thank God. BS latter.
congrats sis.
hmm still hv a long way to go.
na wao ds thing longooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
What an eye-opening thread i stumbled on when 'sleep no gree me' this morning. Lol:

www.nairaland.com/2549195/duped-jennylov-nairaland

You gotta be careful whom you transact business with.

Happy Weekend, Happy Bumping!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Niyyah post=37447103][/quote]

2.9kg @ 36weeks plus is Kk but b sure baby wil add more b4 delivery. If u deliver btw 38 -40weeks expect a baby of a bt 3.2-3.5kg. All the best sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2015
tyconcepts:

grin, sweet sis, forget bn scared of tears oooo,try to prepare ur mind but there's no impossibility for GOD ooo. If @ 36week ur baby weigh dis. Look forward to plus or minus 4kg baby...
Priority is well baby,mama and dh wit plenty moni in gud health.
One love alwaz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2015
Jenny lol @DHL
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2015
kaffy4bill:

2.9kg @ 36weeks plus is Kk but b sure baby wil add more b4 delivery. If u deliver btw 38 -40weeks expect a baby of a bt 3.2-3.5kg. All the best sis
Thanks nurse kaffy,rily appreciate it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2015
soonest:

Yes. You should be looking at a 3 point something baby at the end. Easy with the sweet mouth. Make you baby no enter 4kg
Lol@sweet mouth,thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2015
firsttymum:
yer by d time u r 39 or 40 weeks it will increase....
Okay,Tanks sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.