Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148068 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Gocare I thank God for you! What a mighty God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Ewooooo whewww!!! Does dis thread move fast or what? See me dey sweat as I dey read back almost 30 pages since yesterday. Been mia 4 abt 2wks, waoh a lot has happend , i missd cute photos n all .
Congrats to all d new vigilante mama's @mumsgirl27, @pwettytemmy, @gocare, @nefertitiram & @helovesme
May ur lo 's continue to be a source of joy n pride.
Only @gocare & @nefertitiram don give us B's, other mama's oya nau smiley.
All d pushing mama's Hope d ministry is going well by God's grace, it shall continue to be well. Amen.
Shout out to @faithfulwife and nurse @kaffy4bill.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2015
zaynie:

She lost her twins at 20-something weeks and got pregnant 10 weeks later.
Thank u for explaining. how u dey?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Hi beautiful mama's, I'm so blessed to be here and I've been seeing ur wonderful post n advise to people.
Well I'm new here n I'll like to know some certain things about preggo, I'm 5weeks pregnant (still have a long way grin)well,my 1st pregnancy to say
How will I go about it please mom in the hus.
Thanks much luv all..
N I'll like to know the new mom's in the hus
Kisses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2015
dunasy:

Congratulations ma'am. When she calls one, millions will answer.

Amen, and I pray same for your LO too. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
MGeey:

Yes dear I'm back. Don't worry, he'll be through. I will halla him for you. Hope you're okay and baby is kicking? As class captain of September mamas grin, hope you're ready for the roll call? All the best
welcome back smiley was even referring to yours. I'm ok nd baby is doing fine too. I'm team november
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Jennifer89:
gocare all i can see is just the handwork of God in your life. wow ur bs is great. happy vigilante e-hug dearie.

Hehhee, happy vigilante to you to oooo, it's not easy o, it is realllll. E-hugs dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Thank u for explaining. how u dey?

Very well and you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2015
@gocare.....Your story is inspiring and your doctor simply amazing and God was on top your matter squarely.....Thank God for everything.

Simply amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2015
zaynie:
Gocare, what an insightful BS. Thank God for your life and your Dr's wisdom.
That your hospital sef make sense with their constant monitoring and scan. Thank God too that you didnt try to form superwoman o.

I don learn plenty lesson from this your story buh allow me ask small question o: why did you have your first CS? Was it because of cervix or pelvic matter or due the baby or your health?;hmm
No mind my plenty questions o, I know you are kind of busy now buh pls find time to answer me.

Kisses to your LO kiss

My dear zaynie, I know ur also trying VBAC, so don't ask small questions, ask any, I will try and explain anytime I see it. It will end in praise.

The first CS wasn't cos of cervix at all, it was cos of stress, the hospital I used took time to do a CS, they waited till 16 hours of labour, it was this my current doctor that explained that.

Form superwoman ke, for who? Lol.
I just praise God.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Jennifer89:
to all the September beauty queens!!!! now put on your sexy gowns and high hill shoes and lets hit the runway Niyyah, Deezou, Tyconcepts
Cutiereborn, Dunasy,
Abiagirl77, Cutiereborn,
Stadora, helovesme, Niyyah, and
Doubledouble catwalk to the stage while our October mamas watch.

God is so wonderful in fact ma cutie woke me up with a powerful kick to say mummy we are in in he month of September and i can't wait to see you and daddy awwwwww. i hope ur cutie did the same. now i hope all bags are parked .Niyyah, Deezou, Tyconcepts
Cutiereborn, Dunasy,
Abiagirl77, Cutiereborn,
Stadora, helovesme, Niyyah, and
Doubledouble ARE YOUR BAGS PARKED? the hospital list nko hope u bought everything? if u know u haven't report your self.

As we await the arrival of our bundle of joy every evil arrow, every household enemy having sleepless night because of us they shall die IJN. the lord will open doors of financial breakthrough in our families and our children will bring unmerited favor and uncountable blessings to us IJN. #I know some October mamas will port to September hahahahaha you are welcome# kissssssssssesssa to every one and i love you all
proudly team September for supernatural delivery.#Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money aka ego, kudi and owo#
Yesss!God is indeed wonderful my team captain grin cheesy,Alhamdulillahii for his blessingssss so far.
Bags r packed o and am soo ready to meet my baby cool,may we all deliver with ease In Shaa Allah
Amen amen amen@prayers#TeamSeptemberForEase#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
gocare:

Hehhee, happy vigilante to you to oooo, it's not easy o, it is realllll. E-hugs dear.

Lol that's why I'm sleeping well now coz i know the night duty work no be here. very soon i will be like you. #teamSeptember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
embarassedoh no.....r myn alone in dis room somebody please talk to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month beautiful mamas.
Gocare, wonderful birth story. Thank God for His mercies. Pls just to clarify, was it scan d Dr was doing all those tyms u were in labour or he was using an instrument(sonicaid) to monitor ur LOs heartbeat?
@missmalachi, oda mamas HV said it. Pls o, na marriage u dey no b boyfriends girlfriend rlshp. U were wrong deleting dh, no b like DAT o. Abeg add d guy bk. He too wasn't entirely wrong in his actions. Hear him out. Pray for wisdom to handle ur in laws. I pray this dispute makes ur rlshp wt ur dh stronger.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:
Hi beautiful mama's, I'm so blessed to be here and I've been seeing ur wonderful post n advise to people.
Well I'm new here n I'll like to know some certain things about preggo, I'm 5weeks pregnant (still have a long way grin)well,my 1st pregnancy to say
Thanks much luv all..
Kisses
Welcome sis,may you carry to term by Gods grace kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
gocare:
So another 5mins passed and Doc did another check, by this time my sisters baby's heart rate had gone to 166,
Doc then explained again that the least a baby's heart rate should go is 120 and the highest is 160.

At this point he said madam, don't panic I am just explaining to you so you understand and flow with me, just do as I say without delay or fear and let God do the rest. He then said please stop walking go to your bed and lie on your left side and reduce speech, by that time I was just praying and praising in my mind.

After 5 mins again he sent for me and did another scan, then he said heart rate was now 180 and we must do a CS immediately. I was so calm that my mum didnt even know what was happening, but inside me my heart had sunk.

So the nurses came prepared me and when I was going in was when my mum knew I was going for a CS.

At around 11pm to the glory of God my princess came weighing 3.5kg.

It was the next day early morning the doc came back to check me again, it was then he now said madam let's thank God ,I didn't want to alarm you but what I suspected and feared almost happened, as the uterus was already rupturing before the CS, so you will bleed but don't be scared.

My sister if you see clothed blood that came out, the biggest was the size of a 100 naira pineapple. But Gods mercy and grace took charge.

So my dear sisters the best thing that can happen to anyone is God's grace, I and my baby are Ok by his grace.

My ex-team September mama's shake body o, you know say I Don senior una now, keep the payers going and bounce in the Lord.

Finally my sister I say to you once again VIGILANTE is real.

Sorry for my long story,
Love you all. I wan port go join new born thread. kiss
Congrats dear, may God bless and keep you and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:
@jellymom of course u aren't alone haba, welcome. Wishing u a healthy stress free pregnancy!
Don't worry one of our mama's will soon bring form for u to fill Make u for pay registration

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Congratulations to nef and gocare. may God bless ur los.
To all the september mums i say to u: When a woman get pregnant she
deliver in nine month time. Nine
siginify delivery. In this 9th
month and beyond all the good
things that you have been
pregnanted of, you will deliver
them with ease by the power of the most
high God. Welcome to your month
of delivery!
I have been following this thread most especially cos of gocare and zaynie because am looking forward to VBAC in my next pregnancy and its always good to hear from experienced mum. Gocare it was really God that intervened. I love your BS. Pls i have a question,how many months or years did you wait before conceiving after your first CS?
I had a cs because of placenta abruption at 34weeks.thanks.
May God always make it easy for all pregnant women.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:
Thanks much luv all..
Kisses

Congrats ! Wish u a healthy journey ahead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks Niyyah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2015
iyomomo....
I can't wait to fill out the form....
It's sweeting me...(lol)
God is faithful kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin Biko, teach me how to do this. I seriously need to learn it.
Ha ha ha .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:

Oya wipe that sad face away.
See that last seat at that corner.....yes beside those #Aprilmamas. Oya settle down there.
I will soon reach your side o so bring out your membership fee. grin

In the mean time, start using your prenatal vitamins esp folic acid. Dont overstress yourself this early in pregnancy. Dont eat pineapples or unripe pawpaw..... just go thru the previous pages I am sure you will learn a lot and please dont hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome to the preggie thread and have a stressfree and fruitful 9 months kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks a lot Gocare.

I am just looking up to God, as if I have any choice.

@Missmalachi, you don cool down? Oya lemme tease you small. tongue.

What would have done if dh was home and not offshore? Locked him out? cheesy, give him the cold shoulder or the evil eye cheesy.......lol!. The evil eye is always my fav to give my husband as e no dey sabi if you give am cold shoulder. Once he gets that squinty hard eye he will say " what have I done this time around?."

Chill bae, he was just having your back and in time your inlaws will get off your back as long as you are not a pushover.
I am sure you have added him back. kiss.
Dont worry when baby comes now, you will be too busy and happy to get angry at anyone tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Kimoni:
@ gocare - your story is so inspiring. Thanking God your you and your baby. He is ever faithful. #naGodwin

Thank you so so much. He is over faithful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
tyconcepts:
@gocare.....Your story is inspiring and your doctor simply amazing and God was on top your matter squarely.....Thank God for everything.

Simply amazing.

Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2015
modath:

@gocare,
I'm adding d in between your moniker to make it Godcare, God really took care of the situation.... May his name forever remain praised..What a mighty & good God we serve, glory glory halleluyah...

Abi, I think I will change it o, cheesy, thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
zaynie:

Oya wipe that sad face away.
See that last seat at that corner.....yes beside those #Aprilmamas. Oya settle down there.
I will soon reach your side o so bring out your membership fee. grin

In the mean time, start using your prenatal vitamins esp folic acid. Dont overstress yourself this early in pregnancy. Dont eat pineapples or unripe pawpaw..... just go thru the previous pages I am sure you will learn a lot and please dont hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome to the preggie thread and have a stressfree and fruitful 9 months kiss
Thanks luv,im already taking pregnant care plus do I need to take folic acid to it?
When is the best time for me to start antenatal ?
kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamaboms: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
gocare:
So another 5mins passed and Doc did another check, by this time my sisters baby's heart rate had gone to 166,
Doc then explained again that the least a baby's heart rate should go is 120 and the highest is 160.

At this point he said madam, don't panic I am just explaining to you so you understand and flow with me, just do as I say without delay or fear and let God do the rest. He then said please stop walking go to your bed and lie on your left side and reduce speech, by that time I was just praying and praising in my mind.

After 5 mins again he sent for me and did another scan, then he said heart rate was now 180 and we must do a CS immediately. I was so calm that my mum didnt even know what was happening, but inside me my heart had sunk.

So the nurses came prepared me and when I was going in was when my mum knew I was going for a CS.

At around 11pm to the glory of God my princess came weighing 3.5kg.

It was the next day early morning the doc came back to check me again, it was then he now said madam let's thank God ,I didn't want to alarm you but what I suspected and feared almost happened, as the uterus was already rupturing before the CS, so you will bleed but don't be scared.

My sister if you see clothed blood that came out, the biggest was the size of a 100 naira pineapple. But Gods mercy and grace took charge.

So my dear sisters the best thing that can happen to anyone is God's grace, I and my baby are Ok by his grace.

My ex-team September mama's shake body o, you know say I Don senior una now, keep the payers going and bounce in the Lord.

Finally my sister I say to you once again VIGILANTE is real.

Sorry for my long story,
Love you all. I wan port go join new born thread. kiss
congratulations, your birth story is very insightful. If you don't mind , what is the name of the hospital and doctor? congrats once again!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
mydreams25:
Congratulations to nef and gocare. may God bless ur los.
To all the september mums i say to u: When a woman get pregnant she
deliver in nine month time. Nine
siginify delivery. In this 9th
month and beyond all the good
things that you have been
pregnanted of, you will deliver
them with ease by the power of the most
high God. Welcome to your month
of delivery!
I have been following this thread most especially cos of gocare and zaynie because am looking forward to VBAC in my next pregnancy and its always good to hear from experienced mum. Gocare it was really God that intervened. I love your BS. Pls i have a question,how many months or years did you wait before conceiving after your first CS?
I had a cs because of placenta abruption at 34weeks.thanks.
May God always make it easy for all pregnant women.
I waited 10 months. It is well dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.