Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148932 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2015
@zaynie @safe06

You ladies are killing meee.. grin grin

Safe06, red carpet awaits you&your correct swag team, make una fall in & begin take team no for the first half of 2016... Me likey your spirit, God will surely settle you.

@nefertitiram
Who no like better thing?? See as my gyal is bringing out all the mamas to the thread!! Damn right,she's cuter than cute!!!

@mummyejire,

Stop that rough play with quickest pajawiri! angry
You see fine girl begin offer stuff, what of the people wey don dey wait from scan images? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2015
@safe09 and mummyejire na here una dey? Hian lool see enjoyment

Halos to all d belleful mama's here oooo

Came in to say Congrats to Helovessme she helps a lot @ d TTC thread may God bless nd keep u nd ur LO....congrats ones again

@tax collector officer pls I don pay give safe09 nd mummyejire u can take d cash from dem

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

You wan overthrow your seniors kwa?? Knotinu
Am not but make una no dull us ooo. No September 1st baby Chai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:26am On Sep 02, 2015
@gocare...wonderful BS. God took control indeed. Congrats again dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2015
nefertitiram:

I just took the last pic today.. she is now 7 days
Ok no p as i missed her again,but i can say she is sooo cute as i can see through my team captain,may God keep her for u,amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:
Everywhere just dey dull.......

I know some ppl will be doing emergency packing of hospital bags now tongue. #TeamSept

Ozycy, dont let anybody oppress you o wink ( side eyes Tyconcepts), Snr of 30 days only o tongue, dont make me vex and port to Sept now.

MissMalachi, Bbglory and Shiller, how is pushing? Pop in and lets know whassup nah. God is your muscle + we are rooting for you wink

My Teamies, how borri?
#TeamOctobergetready!
#AlmostTimetosneezeanddeliver!
#TeamOctoberforsupernaturaldelivery
#GoTeamIndependence
#TeamOctobertohgbayii
#TeamOctobertohsexy
#TeamOctoberrocks!
#GoTeamOctober!!!!!!!

Shakesmybigfatbombomouttathethread grin

That's how zaynie wants to put ozycy in trouble of overthrow....All this October folks be making noise in September tongue

I know my September mamas are ready to sneeze and pop...We dey gather momentum.... No hurry us.... Its gonna rain babies.

#Team September For Sneeze And Deliver

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2015
faithfulwife:

Thanks for the mention @ iyomomo, hope your doing well?
Am doing great, God has been faithful!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Gocare, ur birthstory is very educative. May God continue to be with u and ur lo.
Nefertitiram, ur baby is a princess joor..... (I no see d pic again o grin, judging 4rm woh oda mamas are saying tho)

I dnt know if i should start my maternity leave now cry just dey tire anyhw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gorgeouswoman: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Have been a silent reader for sometime now, this thread is a great one and highly useful. Congrats to all the
Mamas with new LOs, and wish September mamas safe landing!! Nerf your baby is huge I saw the picture..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2015
@soonest, good morning dear, I finally drank it last night, I have even repeated it this morning, it is really helping me, I have made up my mind to drink it at least twice everyday.
To mamas fighting with strength Pumpkin leave and milk is not too bad it works.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2015
oooohhhh....no vex zaynie,na October mama u be,no wonder your mouth still dey sharp grin...issokay...ur government wee soon be overthrown... angry
Snr modath, kiss...my other team mates like red carpet,but u gats get blue for me....pajawiri? shocked ..issokay...mummyejire,snr modath is talking to u... undecided

Legendsmother..na here we dey oooo,we dey come rub body with these bellefull mamas...odikwa very necessary... grin

September mummies,oya come and start twerking out ur angels ooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2015
legendsmother:

@tax collector officer pls I don pay give safe09 nd mummyejire u can take d cash from dem

You gave who?? shocked Issokay.....if I reach your side penren and you cannot show me original receipt, you will see the kind of preggie frog jump I will give you.... angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2015
helovesme:
Team September, I have been elevated an pomoted.

I gave birth to my prince this morning. kiss kiss kiss

Birth story coming soon wink
. Congrts mama,may he b a source of joy 2 ur family IJN. Amen. Wishing d remaining August maamas n Sept maamas safe delivery IJN. AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Jennifer89 post=37548256] to all the September beauty queens!!!! now put on your sexy gowns and high hill shoes and lets hit the runway Niyyah, Deezou, Tyconcepts
Cutiereborn, Dunasy,
Abiagirl77, Cutiereborn,
Stadora, helovesme, Niyyah, and
Doubledouble catwalk to the stage while our October mamas watch.

See dis my class captain u want me to report u to my Lo abi, amin to d prayers, may we all deliver with ease, infact I can't wait to pop did sweetie out, d tiredness na real wa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Deezou:
Jennifer89,here are d remaining september mamas dat u 4got 2 include in d list:
1.beegail1
2.Yourself
3.Olalayo1710
4.Viviparity
5.Terese69
. Thanks dear, may we all deliver wit ease

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Its not fair that I keep missing baby's pix oh madam nef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2015
congrat @helovesme and madam nerf, may God bless dem both, little nerf is so cute muah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
I got this from Linda's blog and it got me laughing but seriously is it possible for a pregnant woman to fart uncontrollably experience mamas i wan know abg***†*********†*************************************************_†*************************---**********

Please I need your advice before I go crazy
finally. My wife of two years is finally
pregnant now with our baby and it spans
four months as we speak. The problem I have
now is my wife farts uncontrollably
everywhere, anywhere, almost every time.
This has caused a big quarrel between us
and she keeps telling me she can not control
her anus anymore. This is crazy and baffling
because I am seeing her in a different light
from what I knew her to be.
She farts while i drive,whilst she cooks,during
meals on the dining,whilst sleeping and the
worst now is while we make love she farts
smelly devilish things.i am up against the
wall now because i do not think i love my
wife anymore!she has messed herself up with
this happenings and she keeps telling me the
pregnancy has taken all strenght from her
and she can not control her anus opening or
closing as regards farts!can you imagine the
trauma this has caused in our marriage?do
pregnant women fart so much?what have i
gotten myself into?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jennifer89:

smelly devilish things.
Loooooooooool , shuoo, "devilish things ke!"
D man shud check himself into a psychiatric home.
Wen me n my dh dey do farting competition, he Neva really loved her, and I guess he's not fit to be a father. Mtsheeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
iyomomo:

Loooooooooool , shuoo, "devilish things ke!"
D man shud check himself into a psychiatric home.
Wen me n my dh dey do farting competition, he Neva really loved her, and I guess he's not fit to be a father. Mtsheeeeeeew

Lolz ma sis na the ' smelly devilish things' make me laff they hold ma belle chia! i wonder how some men think. no be small shout and abuse him go dey give him wife oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
I just read @gocare birthstory.

Your doctor is too correct o! And perfect timing too.
Wowz! Thank God he was guided by the spirit
God bless you.and your.LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
olalayo1710:
. Thanks dear, may we all deliver wit ease
U wlcm dear teammie and amin 2 d prayer.
Jennifer89 i think say ur edd b early sept?Oya lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
FINA4804:
@soonest, good morning dear, I finally drank it last night, I have even repeated it this morning, it is really helping me, I have made up my mind to drink it at least twice everyday.
To mamas fighting with strength Pumpkin leave and milk is not too bad it works.
Oh mine! How was the taste. Is it a glass full? How much liquid milk? Which brand. Sorry for the many questions? I'm trying to gather strength to try it out. Pls encourage me, i hope i don't throw up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jennifer89:

Lolz ma sis na the ' smelly devilish things' make me laff they hold ma belle chia! i wonder how some men think. no be small shout and abuse him go dey give him wife oooo
Lol. Abeg make una talk true, pregnant woman mess sabi smell sha. Whether na the occasional constipation me i no know o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jennifer89:

smelly devilish things

This is effing crazy......Laugh don give me headache.

The man must be a comedian of some sort.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:

You gave who?? shocked Issokay.....if I reach your side penren and you cannot show me original receipt, you will see the kind of preggie frog jump I will give you.... angry

So I took time and read through your dairy today grin grin....Real drama queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Deezou yes o na 9th. @soonest yes it smells sha me seff dey run from my own sometimes but it's not 'smelly devilish things' Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Abeg,my team member,i dey feel lyk my stomach go tighten 4somtym,loosen up again,abeg,is dis normal,as 4 d mess,e dey smell truly,na patience d man nid o...#teamoct4ease#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
@soonest, half glass of the pumpkin juice, with peak milk it will now get to 3quarter. It's sweat sha because of the milk, I don't go near it when they are extracting, I close my nose when drinking. It has helped. My mum said when I am drinking I should say I am drinking the Blood of Jesus...lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
happymama:
Abeg,my team member,i dey feel lyk my stomach go tighten 4somtym,loosen up again,abeg,is dis normal,as 4 d mess,e dey smell truly,na patience d man nid o...#teamoct4ease#

Yes it is. It is called Braxton Hicks. Its your uterus contracting in preparation for the d-day.
As long as it is painless, no probs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

So I took time and read through your dairy today grin grin....Real drama queen.

Shhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.