Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157513 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Happy new month beautiful mamas.
Gocare, wonderful birth story. Thank God for His mercies. Pls just to clarify, was it scan d Dr was doing all those tyms u were in labour or he was using an instrument(sonicaid) to monitor ur LOs heartbeat?
@missmalachi, oda mamas HV said it. Pls o, na marriage u dey no b boyfriends girlfriend rlshp. U were wrong deleting dh, no b like DAT o. Abeg add d guy bk. He too wasn't entirely wrong in his actions. Hear him out. Pray for wisdom to handle ur in laws. I pray this dispute makes ur rlshp wt ur dh stronger.

I no con Sabi that big English o,
dont know what a sonicaid looks like,
But I know all the time I go for scan na the same machine, honestly it's a scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
mamaboms:
congratulations, your birth story is very insightful. If you don't mind , what is the name of the hospital and doctor? congrats once again!

Thanks dear, the hospital is Omoju hospital, it's in Ipaja after egbeda, he's name is Dr Omoju, lol. Na him get the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Niyyah:

Congrats dear, may God bless and keep you and yours
thanks sweet. Wish same for you too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:

Thanks luv,im already taking pregnant care plus do I need to take folic acid to it?
When is the best time for me to start antenatal ?
kiss

I dont think you need to take folic acid anymore.
Depending on you... I always start my antenatal at 3 mths buh mothers that have history of miscarriage, ttc-d for a long time and/ or are high risk ( under/over aged, diabetic, hypertensive) should register earlier.

But whenever you dont feel too ok, dont hesitate to see your Dr.
Dont use any drugs not prescribed by your Dr, even if it is ordinary cough syrup or paracetamol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
lightedpath:
welcome back smiley was even referring to yours. I'm ok nd baby is doing fine too. I'm team november

Okay. I thought u r team september.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
gocare:

I waited 10 months. It is well dear.

You be boss o! I waited 3 years.....all my mind was that if I get pregnant to soon, the expanding tummy will make my tummy tear lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamaboms: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
gocare:

Thanks dear, the hospital is Omoju hospital, it's in Ipaja after egbeda, he's name is Dr Omoju, lol. Na him get the hospital.
ok dear, thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ cutiereborn , thank u so much,i appreciate 
@ firsttymum, we don't do dis method of write down n discuss later.we trash issues as it occurs n dont carry over matters. I and d younger siblings get along well its only d elder once that seems to see me as a challenge n this is a married man n women that r in der hubby's house.my act of deleting cnt b justify but ws due to him justifying hs action n couldn't see dat I ws angry.so I had to show him d oda side of me.
@ ozycy, my dear I ws already getting edgy due to me passing edd n dh ws now adding to my problem jor.
@ kimoni, na him put me for d position to overreact nau.
@ fabmummy, thank u so much,i appreciate 
@ mytestimony, me have learnt my lesson oooo.no amount of gist wil mak me report any of hs siblings to him again n if he cums to complain abt them to me na so I go dey look am lik cinema 
@ modath, dis man do something wrong jor.after agreeing to stay off n went n confront is big bros saying why did u quarrel my wife.who does dat?
@ chinma414, thank u.
@ tchiwinnie, thank u jor.no mind my overreaction 
@ zaynie, am calm jor.do I have a choice ni?if he ws home wat would I hv done oooooooo**thinking**chei its true oooo walahi I dont knw.this kind of havin ones back dangerous o.

It is my norm to call hs siblings every 1st to wish dem happy new month wc I did 2day.d so called big bros ignored my call n save my airtime. All thanks to dh hvin my back plan

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Congratulations to all the new mums.
Gocare thank God for you and your baby. Your Bs was very educative.
Happy new month All, September mamas waiting patiently for your Bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abeg my people, my back aches like kilode. What can I do?abi is it one of d signs of baby planning to come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
zaynie:

You be boss o! I waited 3 years.....all my mind was that if I get pregnant to soon, the expanding tummy will make my tummy tear lipsrsealed

Hehhehe, you know say I love kpekus pass you na.. .... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
FINA4804:
Congratulations to all the new mums.
Gocare thank God for you and your baby. Your Bs was very educative.
Happy new month All, September mamas waiting patiently for your Bs.

Thank you mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pls my experience mamas, I later went for feroglobin syrup, but still my strength is of the Lord, pls can I squeeze pumpkin leave and drink with either malt or milk? ..pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
helovesme:
Team September, I have been elevated an pomoted.

I gave birth to my prince this morning. kiss kiss kiss

Birth story coming soon wink
congrats mama, may he be source of joy to ur home nd his generation.
@ gocare what an insightful bs, to God be d glory
happy new month
wishing all team september mamas labour free delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
FINA4804:
Pls my experience mamas, I later went for feroglobin syrup, but still my strength is of the Lord, pls can I squeeze pumpkin leave and drink with either malt or milk? ..pls
Some swear it works but i have never tried it. That thing no fit pass my throat o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jennifer89,Honourable team captain,everything is ready,cant wait 2 meet my lo.
Gocare,congrats once more,what an educational bs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ gocare, your birth story is just amazing
GOD really took charge. Thank GOD for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month beautiful mamas.
@ Gocare, this is such a wonderful birth story. Thank God for His grace and mercies. I am really looking forward to VBAC.
@ zaynie, we are in the same boat. It will end in praise IJN.
Wishing all team september mamas a supernatural delivery.
#proudlyteamjanuaryIJN#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
I drank milk like it is going out of fashion since i got here.

I read somewhere that if u dont drink enough calcium in preg the baby will collect your own calcium storage from your bones and the effect will show up as osteoporosis in the future. A gallon of milk is $3 in the store. Cheap price for so much value. Got to protect my bones o!

Also, a dailymail article actually corroborates the taller kids thing.

So drinj milk mamas
firsttymum:
Health tips because I'm in d mood

Did u know tomatoes is a good source of iron?
Even watermelon....

Did u know one cucumber at night is good for constipation in pregnancy? That's not all contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin)... And guess what it's reduces stress and anxiety

Did you know a glass of semi skimmed or skimmed milk at night is rich in calcium, protein and vitamin D which ur baby benefits from... And guess what report shows it makes ur baby taller.. That's not all a warm glass of it makes u sleep better....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
I miss mini nef again...Ok o,na vigilante cause am!

Happy new month 2 all mamas n papas in d house...

@september mamas I wish u supernatural delivery...Go in dis ur might n bring forth ur cuties! Happy Vigilante in advance cheesy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
missmalachi:
Abeg my people, my back aches like kilode. What can I do?abi is it one of d signs of baby planning to come.

Sweetie, your baby is on the way!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mamas in d house,happy new month,cant blve oct is already at d door,BTW,wats d meanin of VBAC.#teamoctrocks#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
zaynie:

I dont think you need to take folic acid anymore.
Depending on you... I always start my antenatal at 3 mths buh mothers that have history of miscarriage, ttc-d for a long time and/ or are high risk ( under/over aged, diabetic, hypertensive) should register earlier.

But whenever you dont feel too ok, dont hesitate to see your Dr.
Dont use any drugs not prescribed by your Dr, even if it is ordinary cough syrup or paracetamol.
Thanks zaynie...God bless...it took me 10months to conceive but right now I'm feeling uncomfortable n sick...think I need a doc embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:

Thanks zaynie...God bless...it took me 10months to conceive but right now I'm feeling uncomfortable n sick...think I need a doc embarassed

You do know that the first trimester is accompanied by Morning SICKNESS, which is not limited to the mornings or nausea. It includes fatigue, loss of appetite, moodiness etc. grin.
sometimes it mirrors malaria symptoms and many mothers have been known to use anti- malarial to treat it.
See a Dr and have malaria test done to rule that out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
happymama:
Mamas in d house,happy new month,cant blve oct is already at d door,BTW,wats d meanin of VBAC.#teamoctrocks#

Hey Teamie, VBAC is Vaginal Birth After Ceasarean.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Terese69: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

I read somewhere that if u dont drink enough calcium in preg the baby will collect your own calcium storage from your bones and the effect will show up as osteoporosis in the future. A gallon of milk is $3 in the store. Cheap price for so much value. Got to protect my bones o!

So drinj milk mamas

What if you're lactose intolerant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

So drinj milk mamas
As in en.... And we take it for granted lol...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Terese69:

what exactly do u experience, blotting or constipation? Excessive gas? Elaborate

Main while welcome to this thread wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pragmatistm(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
jellymom:
Hi beautiful mama's, I'm so blessed to be here and I've been seeing ur wonderful post n advise to people.
Well I'm new here n I'll like to know some certain things about preggo, I'm 5weeks pregnant (still have a long way grin)well,my 1st pregnancy to say
How will I go about it please mom in the hus.
Thanks much luv all..
N I'll like to know the new mom's in the hus
Kisses
LOg on and join babycentre.co.uk for important emails and advice for your week by week pregnancy. The site will also give you your EDD. Really helpful site.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Terese69:

You can take calcium supplements
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
soonest:

Some swear it works but i have never tried it. That thing no fit pass my throat o
. My dear, I don't even know how I will drink it. But I will try by Grace. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.