Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162841 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
happymama:
Abeg,my team member,i dey feel lyk my stomach go tighten 4somtym,loosen up again,abeg,is dis normal,as 4 d mess,e dey smell truly,na patience d man nid o...#teamoct4ease#
Na braxton hicks be that sis,very normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
happymama:
Abeg,my team member,i dey feel lyk my stomach go tighten 4somtym,loosen up again,abeg,is dis normal,as 4 d mess,e dey smell truly,na patience d man nid o...#teamoct4ease#
Na braxton hicks be that sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

So I took time and read through your dairy today grin grin....Real drama queen.
I read it too,na 1st klax drama queen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jennifer89:
Deezou yes o na 9th. @soonest yes it smells sha me seff dey run from my own sometimes but it's not 'smelly devilish things' Lol
Lol
FINA4804:
@soonest, half glass of the pumpkin juice, with peak milk it will now get to 3quarter. It's sweat sha because of the milk, I don't go near it when they are extracting, I close my nose when drinking. It has helped. My mum said when I am drinking I should say I am drinking the Blood of Jesus...lol
Lol. Tnx, will try it before the week runs out. Is it full can of tin milk? Your fart will soon be like that woman in Jennifer's story. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Niyyah:

shhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please mother's in the house,am team October a first timer and am gaining too much weight currently 82,I started at 68,I don't eat much but the doctor advised I don't starve myself. I did scan today and the baby is already 2.8kg...how do i reduce my weight ? Will strictly going on fruits,and taking few walks in the evening help?And what should be the normal weight of a new born? The scan is getting me worked up.I await your response pls .thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
tonneth:
Please mother's in the house,am team October a first timer and and am gaining too much weight currently 82,I started at 70.I don't eat much but the doctor advised I don't starve myself. I did scan today and the baby is already 2.8kg...how I I reduce the weight? Will strictly going on fruits help? And what should be the normal weight of a new born? The scan is getting me worked up.I await your response pls .

U r expected to gain btw 10-12.5kg thruout preg so don't work up ursef. Ao many weeks r u? Guessing u r ard 30+, the baby wil sure add more weight cos they gain more during d last few weeks so pls don't work up ursef,the baby wil sure take all he/she nids. U nid to eat well(nt overeat) so u can restore back wat is being taken and so u can also hv some reserve. Hope dis helps. Sure oda sabi mamas wil contribute.
One love alwaz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:

U r expected to gain btw 10-12.5kg thruout preg so don't work up ursef. Ao many weeks r u? Guessing u r ard 30+, the baby wil sure add more weight cos they gain more during d last few weeks so pls don't work up ursef,the baby wil sure take all he/she nids. U nid to eat well(nt overeat) so u can restore back wat is being taken and so u can also hv some reserve. Hope dis helps. Sure oda sabi mamas wil contribute.
One love alwaz
Am 34weeks already. Thank you for the quick response.I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
He he he..the hubby should be patient with her..its not her fault..pregnancy makes some extremely gassy..I for one don't fart dat much..but I burp endlessly..like I can burp more than 50 times a day..even when I'm very hungry..sleeping..hmm dh understands sha grin..when I brush in d mornings and I feel like throwing up in the process..nothing comes out but gas..wat can I do..complained to the doc but he says I just hv to endure..cheesy..naso we see am wink

@ September mamas..someone should pls gv me a birthday mate na..tomorrow is my birthday grin..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hafsat24:
He he he..the hubby should be patient with her..its not her fault..pregnancy makes some extremely gassy..I for one don't fart dat much..but I burp endlessly..like I can burp more than 50 times a day..even when I'm very hungry..sleeping..hmm dh understands sha grin..when I brush in d mornings and I feel like throwing up in the process..nothing comes out but gas..wat can I do..complained to the doc but he says I just hv to endure..cheesy..naso we see am wink

@ September mamas..someone should pls gv me a birthday mate na..tomorrow is my birthday grin..
Choi! Hbd in advance dear,more prosperous years to come In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ Tonneth, your Dr and our able Nurse Kaffy are both right.
Dont starve yourself just watch what you eat.
Eat healthy and just enjoy your pregnancy.

Range of newborn weight is about 2.5kg- 4.0kg.

A big baby will be big even if you were sick all thru pregnancy.
A small baby will be small even if you eat a whale every day.
Sometimes genetics has a lot to do in these things.

I almost forgot sef
#TeamOctoberrepresenting grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:
@ Tonneth, your Dr and our able Nurse Kaffy are both right.
Dont starve yourself just watch what you eat.
Eat healthy and just enjoy your pregnancy.

Range of newborn weight is about 2.5kg- 4.0kg.

A big baby will be big even if you were sick all thru pregnancy.
A small baby will be small even if you eat a whale every day. Thank you dear.
Sometimes genetics has a lot to do in these things.

I almost forgot sef
#TeamOctoberrepresenting grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ senior Niyyah.. Thanks much kiss.. Ameen thumma Ameen.. How's Kano..I miss kano plenty..dh is yet to allow me go visit my parents cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Zaynie omg.... That's how I left what I had to do till tomorrow cos of ur diary.... Love it....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Hafsat24 post=37603081]He he he..the hubby should be patient with her..its not her fault..pregnancy makes some extremely gassy..I for one don't fart dat much..but I burp endlessly..like I can burp more than 50 times a day..even when I'm very hungry..sleeping..hmm dh understands sha grin..when I brush in d mornings and I feel like throwing up in the process..nothing comes out but gas..wat can I do..complained to the doc but he says I just hv to endure..cheesy..naso we see am wink

@ September mamas..someone should pls gv me a ĺbirthday mate na..tomorrow is my birthday grin..[/quot] Happy birthday dear in advance Allahs guidance now n forever we are same month but different date mine is sept 29th #proudly team December# insha Allah.. ve a funfilled one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:

Shhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

Just bribe me.....Before I use annoyance of my waist pains and elephant steps face you. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
firsttymum:
Zaynie omg.... That's how I left what I had to do till tomorrow cos of ur diary.... Love it....

In fact.... Zaynie made me burn my soup today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

Just bribe me.....Before I use annoyance of my waist pains and elephant steps face you. wink

Oya....I humbly crown you my Snr embarassed ...... Snr Tyconcepts o kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
tonneth:
Please mother's in the house,am team October a first timer and am gaining too much weight currently 82,I started at 68,I don't eat much but the doctor advised I don't starve myself. I did scan today and the baby is already 2.8kg...how do i reduce my weight ? Will strictly going on fruits,and taking few walks in the evening help?And what should be the normal weight of a new born? The scan is getting me worked up.I await your response pls .thank you

That's how I was worked up when my scan showed 3.4kg at 36wks.....But was advised not to starve coz I won't be doing myself and baby good. The baby takes all he/she needs from you so you need to replenish yourself and fruits alone isn't enough. Just don't over eat and don't be worked up. Its all part of the package.

As for me I dey chop....Kpatakpata na 4.0kg go end am and I don dey gather strength instead of sulking.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:

Oya....I humbly crown you my Snr embarassed ...... Snr Tyconcepts o kiss

***Head swelling***

My lips are sealed lipsrsealed but it seems am not the only one who has browsed thru oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Niyyah:

Ooophs...U sef don reach there? She has bribe me to shhhhhh lipsrsealed o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hafsat24:
@ senior Niyyah.. Thanks much kiss.. Ameen thumma Ameen.. How's Kano..I miss kano plenty..dh is yet to allow me go visit my parents cry
Uwc sis,kano is verrrryyyyy fine dear,haba your dh should pls oo,u nid to see the NEW kano,kwankwanso rily tried smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

Ooophs...U sef don reach there? She has bribe me to shhhhhh lipsrsealed o!
She hasn't bribed me yet o,so I fit shakara small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's how I looked for mama put rice today... Bought plenty meat and plantain ... D woman gave me extra meat and plantain sef.... To eat the food come b problem....

I found a way around getting up from the bed and turning... Just open ur legs (yes o! U heard me) open ur legs while turning or standing up.

Pringles and farm fresh yoghurt my new addiction... Lol
#teamnovember Abi October sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
happymama:
Yes it's very normal and it's called Braxton hicks. You will be having more of it from time to time. Your baby is warming up for his/her grand arrival
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:

shhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Yes I also read it long time ago, let me go back and see if there 's been any new drama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
jellymom:
iyomomo....
I can't wait to fill out the form....
It's sweeting me...(lol)
God is faithful kiss

undecided see this mama o.morning sickness nefa nak am......waiting for you grin .well ,u might be amg those lucky ones
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
All these 'diaries' you sisters are sharing, hmmm, Zaynie there is God o. grin

Someone should please wink post the link. What are sisters for!?!? Remember, there's loff in sharing links.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
JustCurious:
All these 'diaries' you sisters are sharing, hmmm, Zaynie there is God o. grin

Someone should please wink post the link. What are sisters for!?!? Remember, there's loff in sharing links.
With pleasure sis https://www.nairaland.com/1510869/thots-exactly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Niyyah:

With pleasure sis https://www.nairaland.com/1510869/thots-exactly
Hi5. Thanks, Niyyah.
smiley
Meanwhile, the other thread has been partly inactive. Hoping the victimized woman gets her money back from aunty jennyluv #Sad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
tonneth:
Please mother's in the house,am team October
Welcome my team mate. Relax and enjoy yourself, we are almost there. Nothing do you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello Dearest Mamas,

I dey hail o. I am a recent upgrade to this thread #TeamMay

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.