Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164810 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2015
tonneth:
Mama's in the house, please pray for me and my Lo.my Edd is on the 7th.I just feel tighten in my tommy.my doc told me last week that is because labour is near.I pray all pregnant mothers here will be back to testify by Gods grace,Amen.#team October.
It's well, you will return back to us soonest with sweet birth story. Supernatural delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Trendy80s:

Sorry for your loss dearie.. God shall grant you double for your loss very soon in Jesus name
Unquote me biko angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:
Gudmorning mamas.pls i would like 2 knw d price range for baby's firstwear for unisex.im trying 2 manage cash at hand for shoping,so want to mix dem.any1 with idea for fairly used?(1st grade)mamas dat have shopped help me out
mamas kindly reply thanks.good morning all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2015
soonest:

Fansidar is the choice drug for intermittent prevention of malaria in pregnancy. Safe from 2nd trimester. Hope you don't react to fansidar and like drugs. All the best
Like drugs? Abeg who likes taking drugs? Me I no like am o, but I try my best cos of LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:
mamas kindly reply thanks.good morning all

Do you live in Lagos?
Go to Yaba or Oyingbo. I bet its cheaper there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Kendrallmai and Stadora, make una show face o. Awaiting your good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
@trendy80s,kindly unquote my class captain ozycy. I Knw its a mistake bt we dont take chances,so kindy do d needful.
supernatural delivery to us all in jesus name.

#proudlyteamoctober#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pragmatistm(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
@ firsttymum thanks for your comments. She is going for the ANC registration now.

tchiwinnie:
What part of her body? Is she under any form of stress?
Thanks. She works and her work require some physical efforts. Not any other stress though but having pains all over her body. Even in her first pregnancy when she didn't work she had same pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
exegesis:

Tanx so much 4 ur prompt reply. I hv seen a doctor bt d drugs he prescribed are not advised 2b taken during pregnancy. I told him so bt he waved it aside as if getting pregnant was unlikely for me. And I was actually looking for a non-drug solution here.

It was d 3rd tym I did d x-ray dat d radiologist told me not to do it anymore bcs of d consequences. I just took his advice.

Anyway, Tanx all d same. No teaching hospital in my state of residence so I will have to travel 2 d neighboring state.

you should still see a doctor, and always do your own research too.

im asthmatic, this is my second pregnancy. i usually take ventolin, prednisalone nd franol but once im pregnant, i take only ventolin. franol isn't good for pregnancy......prednisalone is only wen im having an emergency but drs advice i use more of inhalers as they go straight to d lungs and dont get digested nd absorbed....also wen im having an attack, u don't wait til it gets serious before going for an injection in the hospital

i must tell u that at all times,priority is given to the mothers life so they usually weigh d risk against d benefits. now about d effects od des medications on the foetus, ders atopy nd few others, these r quite manageable nd not common. my daughter has none. you pray nd tell God u don't want asthma or any Egyptian sickness for ur los nd trust him to understand.

my der, in ur ttc nd preggy journey, d risks r more for asthmatics. if you are a known asthmatic, i don't see why dey ll keep sending u to xrays.... u insist that you don't want any if that is ur fear. i ve had just two xrays nd dat was wen i was a kid. wen i change hospital, i tell them that im asthmatic nd allergic to so so....i have been nd don't need more scans. besides if u live right nd avoid triggers, u may stay years without having an attack nd may be tempted to think dat its been cured......no der is no medical cure yet, u just manage it.

wen im not pregnant, i barely remember that im asthmatic. i haf just a crisis during my first trimester with my first lo but dis tym...hmmm well its been a lil more recurrent. biko work with ur dr. though i haven't heard or read that asthma drugs hinder pregnancy in any way

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2015
zaynie:

Do you live in Lagos?
Go to Yaba or Oyingbo. I bet its cheaper there.
Thanks for d response mama.No,I live in Benin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:

In such places the price is bodysuit......#100-150 and sleep suit......#200-300. Very neat and white.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2015
zaynie:

In such places the price is bodysuit......#100-150 and sleep suit......#200-300. Very neat and white.
Thanks a lot Ma.ok.making enquiry on which market already.ive got clue on price now. thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2015
dv4real:
yes it works like like magic
Which one is white zobo again and when is it advisable for me to start consumption. Can it be found here in the east?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2015
ozycy:

Like drugs? Abeg who likes taking drugs? Me I no like am o, but I try my best cos of LO
By like i meant similar drugs ie sulphonamides. No mind me na english cause am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:

You can check holy cross at new benin market on Tues n Thurs before 9am. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zee10(f): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:

Thanks a lot Ma.ok.making enquiry on which market already.ive got clue on price now. thanks.

@ tatacherie go to new benin market or newmarket at 1st east circular road. You wld get it at around #200-#250 or even lesser.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:

U can go to Agbado mkt. Or I think new mkt is d main mkt. 4 fairly(shud be cheaper at new mkt.)as zee10. Suggested.
Newbenin is more expensive

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2015
iyomomo:

U can go to Agbado mkt. Or I think new mkt is d main mkt. 4 fairly(shud be cheaper at new mkt.)as zee10. Suggested.

@iyomomo and my fellow Benin mamas, apart from fairly used clothes for baby where can one shop at a reasonable price for new clothes and other items for baby. I would like to mix the clothes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2015
chizzy86:
Which one is white zobo again and when is it advisable for me to start consumption. Can it be found here in the east?
Hey Chizzy86 , you live in the east? Which part?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2015
soonest:

You can check holy cross at new benin market on Tues n Thurs before 9am. Cheers
OK.Thanks a lot Ma'am.that's closer smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Zee10:

@ tatacherie go to new benin market or newmarket at 1st east circular road. You wld get it at around #200-#250 or even lesser.
OK.Thanks a lot for helping me out.Godbless.ive got plenty options now. smiley buh is der a particular day for new opens at new market?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2015
iyomomo:

Thanks a million Iye.OK.noted smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2015
you start taking it once you enter your month of delivery, what part are u in d east?.... if u are in Enugu,you can get it at new mkt or akwata. You can ask hausa pple that is selling zobo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
dv4real:
you start taking it once you enter your month of delivery, what part are u in d east?.... if u are in Enugu,you can get it at new mkt or akwata. You can ask hausa pple that is selling zobo...
Pardon me for quoting u mama.how significant is dis white zobo?did it work for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2015
nwarosa:
Hey Chizzy86 , you live in the east? Which part?
I stay in Enugu o. Na dia i dey waddle my body dey go. lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2015
dv4real:
New market? Okay cool. Is it made like the normal red zobo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:

Pardon me for quoting u mama.how significant is dis white zobo?did it work for u
Reducing of ur baby weight and for easy labour, This is my first time of using but it work for my friend that lives in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
chizzy86:

New market? Okay cool. Is it made like the normal red zobo?
yes but no flavour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exegesis: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
@smokeydrinky (ironic moniker since u r asthmatic grin) Tanx so much 4 ur detailed reply. I wanted 2 reply u on every point u made bt I don't want 2 derail dis thread. Sumtyms u just want 2 share wat ur going tru hopin some1 undastnds and mite offer solutions or encouragement 2 hep u hang in dre. I hv received dat here. Every point has bin noted. Tanx so much.

I wish u all safe and stress free delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
@ dv4real OK ma thanks for d response.buh wat team r u? lemme me following wink cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:
@ dv4real OK ma thanks for d response.buh wat team r u? lemme me following wink cheesy
proudly teamdecember planning to show face once my regestration fee is ready..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zee10(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
tatacherie:

OK.Thanks a lot for helping me out.Godbless.ive got plenty options now. smiley buh is der a particular day for new opens at new market?

It used to be tues and thurs,but my dear am not so sure again o.

#proudlyteamnovember

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (6957) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.