Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200185 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
zaynie:

I am the most gentle preggo on thread o cheesy

Pls is sleeping also a labour sign? Sleep wan finish me for here o.... lipsrsealed
infact u're d gentlest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mama's in the house, please pray for me and my Lo.my Edd is on the 7th.I just feel tighten in my tommy.my doc told me last week that is because labour is near.I pray all pregnant mothers here will be back to testify by Gods grace,Amen.#team October.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
ozycy:

Is like the 5 strokes of cane I gave you never do you. Am coming for you again.

ozy na laziness to dress up nd go out o....pardon me. but u fit buy on my way to hospital na...lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gudevening mamas,abeg make una help if u know.I want 2 knw d price range for baby's firstwear for unisex.any1 with idea for fairly used?(1st grade)mamas dat have shopped

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
tonneth:
Mama's in the house, please pray for me and my Lo.my Edd is on the 7th.I just feel tighten in my tommy.my doc told me last week that is because labour is near.I pray all pregnant mothers here will be back to testify by Gods grace,Amen.#team October.

May the good Lord see you through and cause you to come back with a testimony.

@standora and @kendrallmai almighty God is with you people! Return with a testimony in a Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
ozycy:

Sorry for your loss dear.
Sorry for your loss dearie.. God shall grant you double for your loss very soon in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
For every momma visiting the labour/delivery room, this month and every other month, Please don't forget to say a word of prayer. This singular act would mean so much. And, for those ttc, our collective prayers and declaration could make much difference too. Prayers work. Just feel we should pray more for ourselves.. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
firsttymum:
hahhahahahhaaha... My able class captain.... Abeg o. U r the captain... Gbam
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good evening fruitful mamas pls I need your advice on this. I am 21wks pregnant and I was prescribed fansidar by my Dr to prevent malaria. I want to know if its safe. Thank u. May we carry to full term and have safe delivery. #teamfebruary

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Upon all my shout shout, una newcomers still dey ask who to pay to?
Even Snr Beedam no shout like this before we pay lipsrsealed

Kendrallmai, how are you? How is your LO. Wish you only good news and wonderful testimonies. Amin.
Tonneth...go forth and deliver with ease kiss

My Teamies, how body.....walai to trek in this condition no easy o....I trek small like this....e just be like say make I siddon for junction... embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
mamafresh:
Good evening fruitful mamas pls I need your advice on this. I am 21wks pregnant and I was prescribed fansidar by my Dr to prevent malaria. I want to know if its safe. Thank u. May we carry to full term and have safe delivery. #teamfebruary

Dr wey go school for 7 yrs kan study more about women and pregnancy say use medicine, what do u want us to say nah?
Use it abeg.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mamafresh abeg drink that melecine sharp sharp! Fansider is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
@zaynie where is the question? I've read 3 pages can't find it. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
@firsttymum and blessedtwins

Thanks for the reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exegesis: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
By God's grace, I will join dis lively thread filled with caring women b4 d end of dis year. My ttc journey must com 2 an end dis year along with my ttc sistas as well. Amen.

Good evening fruitful mothers. Pls I have a qst to ask. I no I shud go and see a doctor bt I no he will send me to do an x-ray which was suggested by d last doctor i saw bt I can't bcs I've already done it 3 tyms in my lyf tym and was adviced not 2 do anymore bcs of exposure 2 radiation and cancer and I believe 2 an extent dat experience is d best teacher. And am kinda scared of doctor's prescription in my ttc journey bcs it was a hard drug (antibiotics and painkillers) prescribed by a doctor during my 4th wik of pregnancy dat caused me to miscarry.

I was diagnosed with brochitis/asthma some years back. I was using inhaler and a drug for it and it eventually went. Bt it is back now and I'm ttc. Am scared of taking drugs dat might affect my foetus since am hoping 4 a baby. So pls mamas who have d same diagnosis with me, pls how do u manage it? Am in my 2ww and I've had to use salbutamol inhaler, cough syrups with codeine and d asthma drug- betamethasone just so I can breathe. And am scared wen I get pregnant, it mite affect my foetus. Pls is dre an alternative option? Pls if u have an ansa pls help me. Tanx

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Trendy80s:

Sorry for your loss dearie.. God shall grant you double for your loss very soon in Jesus name

Quote @ Teegali not me angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=dv4real post=38695533][/quote]

if i get u well ma'ams, white zobo is called 'isápá' in Yoruba.been following this thread-interesting is an understatement; not preggies tho bt hoping to join u guys soonest.God b wif all-waiting,in state&offloaded. #winks + can I get a link to d babies' thread pls. tanchuuu

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
kendrallmai:
Good morning mamas n sabi mamas
My water broke yesterday around 9pm d color was slight green, no strong contraction up till now just dull backache n tighten abdomen, my edd was 10th & 12th. Worst part is I'm far away from home went for a party yesterday on Saturday n couldn't return home though I'm on my way to the hospital now which will take about 3 hours. Pls mamas pray 4 me n my lo. If there is any advice kindly drop it. Thanks everyone.

She posted this around 6am. I didnt have any idea/ reassurance to give so I called out to u guys.
Lovinam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
zaynie:

Dr wey go school for 7 yrs kan study more about women and pregnancy say use medicine, what do u want us to say nah?
Use it abeg.....
Thank u for this response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
@exegesis, amen to ur prayer! God ll surely answer u speedily. pls n pls just as sm1 has pointed out earlier, see a 'physical' Dr. Preferably a consultant in a teaching hospital. Of course, asthmatic women take in, carry to term and deliver healthy babies, so don't think its smthg dat can't b done. there re safe drugs bt nt smthg I ll advice u to get from pple's recommendations here. u need to b properly followed up.
Did u say u ve had 3 xrays in ur lifetym, and u don't want to do anoda cos u re afraid of cancer? 3? Let afraid not catch u o, lol. Just follow ur DR's directive. u need to c a Dr u trust.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exegesis: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@exegesis, amen to ur prayer! God ll surely answer u speedily. pls n pls just as sm1 has pointed out earlier, see a 'physical' Dr. Preferably a consultant in a teaching hospital. Of course, asthmatic women take in, carry to term and deliver healthy babies, so don't think its smthg dat can't b done. there re safe drugs bt nt smthg I ll advice u to get from pple's recommendations here. u need to b properly followed up.
Did u say u ve had 3 xrays in ur lifetym, and u don't want to do anoda cos u re afraid of cancer? 3? Let afraid not catch u o, lol. Just follow ur DR's directive. u need to c a Dr u trust.
Tanx so much 4 ur prompt reply. I hv seen a doctor bt d drugs he prescribed are not advised 2b taken during pregnancy. I told him so bt he waved it aside as if getting pregnant was unlikely for me. And I was actually looking for a non-drug solution here.

It was d 3rd tym I did d x-ray dat d radiologist told me not to do it anymore bcs of d consequences. I just took his advice.

Anyway, Tanx all d same. No teaching hospital in my state of residence so I will have to travel 2 d neighboring state.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exegesis: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
zaynie:

Use it abeg.....
Pls I don't min 2 b rude bt a doctor's carelessness caused me my first and only pregnancy after ttc 4 2 yrs and I haven't bin able 2 conceive again since den. Even his superior was amazed dat he prescribed dose drugs for me wen i was rushed 2 d hospial wen i started bleeding. And in my ignorance, I took dem. wen u conceive after ttc 4 years, u tend 2 b paranoid. So pls excuse her 4 asking. Tanx

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thanks @zaynie and chiwendyn for ur response, I knw d Dr is right just wanted to seek 2nd opinion from fellow pregnant women. Wish us all safe delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oh! Dear! I've missed quite a lot. I will be here more frequent.

@kendrallmai. I believe you are in the hospital now. If no, please rush now. Safe and easy delivery foor you dear

Zaynie keep up the good work. Hugs
zaynie:

She posted this around 6am. I didnt have any idea/ reassurance to give so I called out to u guys.
Lovinam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
ozycy:

Quote @ Teegali not me >sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
exegesis:

Tanx so much 4 ur prompt reply. I hv seen a doctor bt d drugs he prescribed are not advised 2b taken during pregnancy. I told him so bt he waved it aside as if getting pregnant was unlikely for me. And I was actually looking for a non-drug solution here.

It was d 3rd tym I did d x-ray dat d radiologist told me not to do it anymore bcs of d consequences. I just took his advice.

Anyway, Tanx all d same. No teaching hospital in my state of residence so I will have to travel 2 d neighboring state.

there must be a federal medical center, which state is that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
exegesis:

Pls I don't min 2 b rude bt a doctor's carelessness caused me my first and only pregnancy after ttc 4 2 yrs and I haven't bin able 2 conceive again since den. Even his superior was amazed dat he prescribed dose drugs for me wen i was rushed 2 d hospial wen i started bleeding. And in my ignorance, I took dem. wen u conceive after ttc 4 years, u tend 2 b paranoid. So pls excuse her 4 asking. Tanx

I get that Drs make mistakes a lot of the time but we should try as much as possible not to discredit them without a genuine cause.
Mamafresh, I'm sure you know I said it out of love. If you dont trust your Dr, please dont hesitate to dump his arss. Afterall its your life and his licensce.

Sorry about your case. May God give you double for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exegesis: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
zaynie:

I get that Drs make mistakes a lot of the time but we should try as much as possible not to discredit them without a genuine cause.
Mamafresh, I'm sure you know I said it out of love. If you dont trust your Dr, please dont hesitate to dump his arss. Afterall its your life and his licensce.

Sorry about your case. May God give you double for your loss.
Tanx 4 understanding. I get u. I'll work on my paranoia. Amen 2 ur prayer

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exegesis: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
senoreetah:

there must be a federal medical center, which state is that
Pls don't be offended, I'd rather not mention it. D FMC is in a local govt dat is far from my place. Wen i wen there a number of tyms, i was unable 2c d consultant. And since once bitten, twice shy, let me follow tchniwinnie's advice to see a consultant in a teaching hospital. Tanx 4 ur concern.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 1:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Hallo mamas happy new mth to u all,
To all mums who hav given birth ie niyyah n cutiereborn I say may D good Lord bless u n ur beautiful Lo's and kip u safe, may u all enjoy ur Lo's to the fullest and happy vigilante. grin

Hmmmm oct iS going 2 b a mth of supernatural delivery dis 1 evry1 is bumping/waddle-walking coolto the off-loading site, I pray 4 easy peasy deliveries.
For the rest of the mamas dem wishing u a happy bumping. New sisi's in d ouz wishing u a stressfree 9mths.
Enjoyn d happiness and joy in dis room. Kudos 2 u all. I dy hail. kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:47am On Oct 06, 2015
mamafresh:
Thanks @zaynie and chiwendyn for ur response, I knw d Dr is right just wanted to seek 2nd opinion from fellow pregnant women. Wish us all safe delivery
Fansidar is the choice drug for intermittent prevention of malaria in pregnancy. Safe from 2nd trimester. Hope you don't react to fansidar and like drugs. All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.