Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198708 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
tatacherie:
Happy birthday in advance my anniversary buddie.@ IyeEjima.May u celebrate with ur twins by this time next year IJN. kiss

Amen and Amen!!!! Hope u n lo r doing great. I'm waiting for my gift o, hurry to avoid d stampede grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
firsttymum:
Iyeejima
U r really a happy woman... This time next year IT will celebration with ur twins or triplet sef...
A birthday prayer for u
Lord God honor your word in this wonderful woman's life and bless her with the fruit of the womb. Amen

AMEN!!! Ur prayer really touched my heart, thanks so so much and so shall it be IJN, AMEN!!!! The Lord has made me a happy woman and a joyful Mother of twins (Nathan and Naomi) I have no choice than to remain Happy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Joy overflow, Joy overflow in my Heart
Sing a new song to the Lord
Joy overflow, joy overflow in my Heart

I will praise your name,
I will worship you,
Glory hallelujah, sing a new song to the Lord

My God is Awesome, Father I give u praise, I worship your Holy name, the Great I Am that I Am, the Lion of the Tribe of judah, the Rose of Sharon, The lily of the Valley, the Author and finisher of my Faith, You are worthy to be praised, You are worthy to be Glorified, be thou Exalted o lord.
I thank you father for the precious gift of life, for adding another precious year of fulfilment to my life, for blessing me with a wonderful and precious Husband, for blessing our home with Godly seeds, for changing my name to Iye Ejima ( mummy Nathan and Naomi),for my wonderful e-family, may all praises, Glory and adoration be unto to you everlasting King of Glory, for in Jesus Name i'v praised with thanksgiving, AMEN!!!

It's my Bday beautiful people and a summary of all I can say is THANK U LORD!!!!

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realBliss(m): 12:26am On Oct 30, 2015
IyeEjima:

I will praise your name,
I will worship you,

My God is Awesome, Father I give u praise, I worship your Holy name, the Great I Am that I Am, the Lion of the Tribe of judah, the Rose of Sharon, The lily of the Valley, the Author and finisher of my Faith, You are worthy to be praised, You are worthy to be Glorified, be thou Exalted o lord.
I thank you father for the precious gift of life, for adding another precious year of fulfilment to my life, for blessing me with a wonderful Husband, for blessing our home with Godly seeds, for changing my name to Iye Ejima ( mummy Nathan and Naomi) may all praises, Glory and adoration be unto to you everlasting King of Glory, for in Jesus Name i'v praised with thanksgiving, AMEN!!!

It's my Bday beautiful people and a summary of all I can say is THANK U LORD!!!!

happy burfday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 1:36am On Oct 30, 2015
ahnie:
They almost stole my lil princess today insid bus,when we were headin to onitsha main market to buy stuffs.i boarded a roadside bus.mehn my body just dey shake.Please help me praise God for thwartin their plans.
God forbid o...... Haaaa we give God the glory ... Thank God they didn't succeed?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2015
@ahnie may the protection of Almight GOD be on ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy Birthday IyeEjima!!!, more of God's blessings in your life and family, my gift is ready but can't come to Sheraton cos of my busy schedule.

@ahnie, we thank God for saving your and ur princess from the hands of d evil ones, safety will continually be ur portion. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2015
@ Ahnie thank God for his unwavering faithfulness and protection.it would have been a different story now.May God continually keep u n ur household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday IyeEjima . This time next year Nathan and Naomi will be here to celebrate with you. May all the good things of life be yours. Have fun dearie.

Ahnie , thank God they didn't succeed o. May God protection be over you and your loved ones.

We're in the Ember months everyone and evil doers abound. Please let's all be extremely careful in whatever we do and wherever we go. May God continue to keep us like the apple of his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2015
@iyeEjima, happy birthday.Many more beautiful and joyous years ahead. Kisses to Nathan and Noami, beautiful names,I will celebrate your testimony IJN. Amen. Twins dust to you.

TeamMarchforSupernaturalDelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Good morning all mamas,somebody help me,this sleep is something else,since three days now is only eat and sleep,hope am save or is it part of the package.Teamdecemberforpainlessdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday IyeEjima, I wish you many happy years in good health and wealth with your twins (2 set) and hubby. Have fun. abeg manage this gift I bought for you it's a pink and blue baby receiving towel, I will buy more when I get strength to enter market.

ahnie thank God for his protection and mercies over you and baby. we shall not hear any bad news in this ember month but the Lord's goodness and mercies shall continually be with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2015
IyeEjima:
I will praise your name,
I will worship you,
I thank you father for the precious gift of life, for adding another precious year of fulfilment to my life, for blessing me with a wonderful and precious Husband, for blessing our home with Godly seeds, for changing my name to Iye Ejima ( mummy Nathan and Naomi),for my wonderful e-family, may all praises, Glory and adoration be unto to you everlasting King of Glory, for in Jesus Name i'v praised with thanksgiving, AMEN!!!
i love your positive spirit happy birthday to you dear....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2015
IyeEjima:
Thanks a lot @rainyday and Eminya. Bt where una gift first of all Una no wan avoid d stampede ba? Oya mke we meet for sheraton by d pool side, abeg come along with ur bikini o grin

Happy birthday dear
May God grant u the desires of ur heart. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
@IyeEjima..

Happy birthday sweerie, you just dey always give the devil uppercut, nothing can take away your joy...

My only advise to you is to rock this hair wella cos next year, you will have your hand full with Nathan,Naomi & maybe Nicholas or Nicole that you will barely have time to even do ordinary weaving sef.. tongue

No how you can avoid it, God will embarass you with his favours & blessings cos you're worth it... Abeg share us E-cake ooo kiss

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2015
IyeEjima:

I will praise your name,
I will worship you,

Happy Birthday to the ever thankful and joyful Iya Ejima. Your joy will be full IJN. This time next year you will be celebrating with Naomi and Nathan. Love your spirit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Congrats misen.
HBD iyeejima,LLNP.
Ahnie thank God,He shall continue 2 protect zino 4 u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plenteousjoy: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
@ Iyaejima. I av been following dis thread for some months but been too lazy to type. Seeing how vibrant and positive you are made me decide DAT no matter what I must comment today. From d depth of my heart, I wish you long life in prosperity. God will surely give you a surprise birthday gift today and by did time next year, you shall be celebrating dis day together with your husband, Nathan and Naomi. So shall it be in JESUS' name. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

@ ahnie. We thank God for thwarting d plans of the evil ones o. I pray dat d gracious hands of God will continually be upon you and your family for protection and safekeeping in Jesus' name.

And to all October mamas, I bless God for your supernatural deliveries o. God's blessings will continually be upon you, your dh and your los.

And to us that are still pushing, our deliveries shall be like that of d Hebrew women, before we travail we shall bring forth our los in Jesus' name. AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday IyeEjima, wishing you Gods favour and blessings this day and always. I always read your comments but also to lazy to type. By this time next year, you will have your ejimas in yours arms and we shall all celebrate with you in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2015
IyeEjima:
My bday hair cheesy

HBD n Congratulations in advance sis...I wish u all d good things of life. May u celebrate next year with u Ejima in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hallitee: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Premature Ejaculation!
You Need To Pay Attention To It Now
Before You Lose Your Woman To Another Man.

See a proven cure in the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owsinag82jl2pss/Premature%20Ejaculation.pdf?dl=0

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Happy birthday mama nathan and naomi aka Iyaejima.May all your wishes come true.
Since its name suggestion time what about Stephen and Stephanie or Daniel and Daniella grin.
ahnie thank God for his mercy on Zino
Congrats to mamas that offloaded.hows vigilante grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
@iyeEjima u shall not knw sorry n bitterness all d days of ur life Amen...

@modath don anoda suggest names 'Nicholas n Nicole.Me suggest my own 'Paul n Pauline or Joseph n Josephine cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Happy bday IyaEjima, May this yr be the beginning of great things in ur life. May God bless ur heart and meet you at your point of need.

Ave a fab day ma'am.

IyeEjima:

I will praise your name,
I will worship you,

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
@Ahnie may God's protection never cease in our lives n los.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horlubunmmy: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Congrat to the new mummies in the house. For your quality baby carrier call 08098700066 or 08038678864.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GodMercy2015: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good day mams in the house, how is the pushing ministry going? It shall all end in praise. Amen

Mamas abeg o , is indomie safe to eat in pregnancy cause i ve been craving for it for a while now, but a friend of mine discouraged me that its bad for the foetus.

#Team May for supernatural delivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
proudmom38:
@iyeEjima u shall not knw sorry n bitterness all d days of ur life Amen... Pls don't name ur baby Naomi,cos d meaning is not our portion..

@modath don suggest names 'Nicholas n Nicole.Me suggest my own 'Paul n Pauline or Joseph n Josephine cheesy grin cheesy
what's the meaning... I checked it means pleasant or pleasantness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
firsttymum:
what's the meaning... I checked it means pleasant or pleasantness

Somebody don open my yansh ooo...U re right sis,I been want make d baby be my son's wife n modath go jealous cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
team oct are u ready to hand over?
Congrts to all teammates that have dropped.....may our los bring smiles to our faces always.

team Nov, hope u all re ready to go?
supernatural delivery to all.

still dey owe una birth tori o.... na time be my wahala now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
ewo curve u don break record o!!!!!! i was sayin mine was fast as it was roughly an hour or less but 15 mins? omo na one in town precipitate labor be that o. congrats sis. kisses to ur princess.... nd u come jump class join...January mamas get ready o, e fit be u tomorrow grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dareh85 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.