Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199907 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2015
livelystone:
Good morning mamas, my bundle of joy, my charming prince arrived yesterday through CS. Although I was team December eying Nov, d devil tried to raise his ugly head tru pre eclampsia but thnk God it all ended in praise.

Hehehehehe...the devil lost another battle......devil....ntoooiiiii
Congrats dear. God bless and keep you and your LO.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elizbeth1980: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello,

ladies and mothers i have an interesting jist for you,post partum belt available for clearance for as low as =N=7,000.00 each, its user friendly,comfortable and effective trust me, mother you don't have to use wrapper (it's so out dated) and dont need girdle ( not user friendly and the metal strips get to poke you and may thereby cause injuries on the long run!!!) You have the right to get back on shape!! so call or whatsapp 08038940001. grin cheesy

Find below sizes are available.

SMALL 33" - 37" = 84cm - 94cm
MEDIUM 38" - 43" = 97cm - 110cm
LARGE 44" - 49" = 112cm -124cm

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
maureensylvia:
team Feb/march when is the proper time to start shopping for baby items...d tin dey hungry me...lolz ftm

hhahaha there is no proper time dearie u berra start now o! the earlier the better.
@ iyomomo congrats #it is well. may God console you. team2016# IJN. all pushing mamas safe delivery. #Mother alive,baby alive husband alive and plenty money IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2015
livelystone:
Good morning mamas, my bundle of joy, my charming prince arrived yesterday through CS. Although I was team December eying Nov, d devil tried to raise his ugly head tru pre eclampsia but thnk God it all ended in praise.

the devil is a liar, Congrats sis, God be with u and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2015
ozycy:

Welcome to this great community. You will share more good news soonest
thks n amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2015
maureensylvia:
team Feb/march when is the proper time to start shopping for baby items...d tin dey hungry me...lolz ftm
U can start now, Abi u wan carry ur big belle go born for market. I have started shopping already, I just can't wait to see my lo.
#team feb#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2015
MY BIRTH STORY....

My EDD as shown by almost all my scans slated 27-09-2015. I was counting down seriously. Mum believes a woman should look good to the favour room so I took my time to make my nails (short), make my hair (simple) and even waxed down below (you understand), all in readiness for 27-09-2015.

27-09-2015 came, no sign of labour all day....My anxiety rose but DH calmed me down (We gat +2wks to wait). I went for my antenatal the Thursday after my EDD and my Dr pissed me off with his "Ha! U never drop am??" exclamation.....Well talked that was when told me my baby was too big (scan showed 4.4kg) to pass thru my pelvis blah blah and he suggested I go for an elective CS, priced at #220,000 (where me & that kan money for come??)

I didn't see that coming at all, I felt bad because all my birth plan seems to have gone south. embarassedMY BIRTH STORY....

My EDD as shown by almost all my scans slated 27-09-2015. I was counting down seriously. Mum believes a woman should look good to the favour room so I took my time to make my nails (short), make my hair (simple) and even waxed down below (you understand), all in readiness for 27-09-2015.

27-09-2015 came, no sign of labour all day....My anxiety rose but DH calmed me down (We gat +2wks to wait). I went for my antenatal the Thursday after my EDD and my Dr pissed me off with his "Ha! U never drop am??" exclamation.....Well talked that was when told me my baby was too big (scan showed 4.4kg) to pass thru my pelvis blah blah and he suggested I go for an elective CS, priced at #220,000 (where me & that kan money for come??) and he advised I get it done immediately for my baby's safety....I left him angrily.

I didn't see that coming at all, I felt bad because all my birth plan seems to have gone south.

Went to the central hospital the next day for a second opinion, after many questions & answers + checks the Dr reaffirm what my other Dr had said and immediately booked me to be checked in for the section. I just left them and went home to cry my unprepared eyes out. This happened 09-10-2015 and I was 41+ already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Iyomomo, a huge congratulations to you in advance. It is well. May God give you double.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2015
livelystone:

Congratulations, livelystone. Thank God for the victory. May he be a bundle of joy to you, forever.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Iyomomo.....hugs hugs hugs.....you will be back sooner than you think.

Tyconcepts, come amd complete your birth story o

Congrats Livelystone......
From TeamDecember-TeamNovember----TeamOctober......It can only be God.
We give him all the Glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
ginababy:
Constipation oooooooooo dis one don pass b careful. Abeg waitin I need do Also, I dnt hav apatite 4 food. Meat own na no go area. Since wen will I start craving 4 food na?
Most tyms I feel lyk crying or giving som1 d pregnancy to help me carry till afta birth. Chei!

Try a bottle of unsweetened yoghurt or yoghurt with very little sugar, those watery ones o! Are you in Lagos? So I can recommend where to buy for u. Works like magic for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Good day mams in the house, how is the pushing ministry going? It shall all end in praise. Amen

Mamas abeg o , is indomie safe to eat in pregnancy cause i ve been craving for it for a while now, but a friend of mine discouraged me that its bad for the foetus.

#Team May for supernatural delivery#

It's safe, just reduce the spice usage because of the high sodium content. You can add Mixed Veggies, dry pepper and boiled egg or chicken strips. Yum!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
tatacherie:

grin sore bombom nor let me do for now
My own late preg symptoms are -
My bum (button cheeks) ache like crazy! I use hot water bottle and hot rub every night, no back pain at all o, but yest my legs were aching too!
Always thirsty and dare not sleep on my right side, thanks to fibroids!
#TeamDec for extra ordinary delivery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
livelystone:
We bless God, thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
@iyomomo, double for ur loss as u will testify to His goodness.
@tyconcepts, teamie congratulations! Come & complete ur BS.
@livelystone, Congratulations on the birth of ur LO. The devil will always be a liar.
@remaing pushing Mamas, you shall all carry to full term & deliver supernaturally to the glory of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=tyconcepts post=39544455]MY BIRTH STORY....

My EDD as shown by almost all my scans slated 27-09-2015.ote] ur LO would have been my bd mate ooo .
Thank God for everything dearie. Congrats on d arrival of ur LO.

Oya come complete wetin u start shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
zaynie:

Ok o.....I hear you...but my eyes are one you. Oju oba nile, oju oba loko cool

Eniyan lonje be cheesy...Bawo laya youngest Billioniare? (lil proudy)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
@iyomomo congrats in advance..We await ur grand entry n testimony come 2016....

@livelystone congrats.God bless ur lo...

@JustCurious kontinu o cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
zaynie:
Iyomomo.....hugs hugs hugs.....you will be back sooner than you think.

Tyconcepts, come amd complete your birth story o

Congrats Livelystone......
From TeamDecember-TeamNovember----TeamOctober......It can only be God.
We give him all the Glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please I ate over half of a whole pineapple around 10 this morning. Been having off and on af-like cramps since around 11. What could that be?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
livelystone congrats
iyomomo awaiting you in 2016 with your twins
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
@maureensylvia, you can start picking them one after the other. It is never too early.
@iyomomo, I will celebrate with you come 2016.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
proudmom38:

Eniyan lonje be cheesy...Bawo laya youngest Billioniare? (lil proudy)

Very well. Thanks.
Lil Proudy nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Trendy80s:
Please I ate over half of a whole pineapple around 10 this morning. Been having off and on af-like cramps since around 11. What could that be?
Not funny again, every 10 minutes now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Trendy80s:

When trouble sleeep.....yanga go wake am.....wetin you dey find?........* in Fela's voice*

Na contractions be that o.
Are you still having them?
Time the minutes apart and how long it lasts.
If its regular over a period of one hour.....then you are most likely in true labour. If its not regular or goes away when you change position, then its most likely false labour.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Trendy80s:

Not funny again, every 10 minutes now

If you are low risk, have someone with you at home and have your clinic close by, you can stay home till the contractions are like 5 minutes apart.
If otherwise, head out to the hospital now.

It can only end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
zaynie:

If you are low risk, have someone with you at home and have your clinic close by, you can stay home till the contractions are like 5 minutes apart.
If otherwise, head out to the hospital now.

It can only end in praise.
Amen, Tnx dear. It's constantly every 10 mins, it increased from every 15mins this morning. Changing position doesn't help it. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed like you advised if it increases to every 5 mins.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
@justcurious and livelystone congratulations to you May God bless and preserve ur lo's

Pls sabi and senior mamas, come and help me out ooo bf I go nuts. I had thyroid test in July and I ws told My Tsh is low 0.07 and T3 is high @ 7.3 T4 normal @12.6

I wasn't told of the implications in pregnancy until after i got BFP it was when I googled that I found out the risk. when I reminded my Dr about my thyroid result he was carefree abt it bcs he was out of d country. he said until he comes back .Now he's back and asked me to go for another thyroid test which will come out next week friday then after which we will go and see an endocrinologist.

iam worried abt d baby's safety. Pls i need ur advice. I just started taking pregnacare max today that has iodine 140ug.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
MiddyO:

My own late preg symptoms are -
My bum (button cheeks) ache like crazy! I use hot water bottle and hot rub every night, no back pain at all o, but yest my legs were aching too!
Always thirsty and dare not sleep on my right side, thanks to fibroids!
#TeamDec for extra ordinary delivery!
nor b smal tin o mama,they ache like tomorow nor dey especially wen i sit up.i sumtimes hear ratlin sounds around hipbone like dey are shifting or sumtin.hmm May it end in praise for us all IJN Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
zaynie:

Very well. Thanks. Lil Proudy nko?

Uwc. He's doing great...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
After d student checkd me and said I was 8cm gone, the consultant dat ruptured my membrane came to re-check and said I was just 5cm gone.

That was when I lost all hope, I got down from bed amidst their shoutings that I shouldn't cuz of my baby, they had to call in DH nd my mum, dh carried me back to bed, shortly after they went back, I got down from bed again and they asked where I'm heading to and I replied theatre that I want CS.

They called DH nd mum in again to ask me to go back to bed, I didn't even look at their side and I started shouting I want cs.

The reg doc in charge came and said though ve not dilated fully but I should push when contraction comes, that he will put his hand inside me and guard my cervix frm tearing. I pushed, pushed and pushed, only poo was coming out. The consultant came again and saw blood coming out into catheter, he said I should stop pushing and they should start preparing me for d CS, after d preparation, the reg Doc came again and said he doesn't want me to go for d cs, he said I should try nd push again, it was same result.

Afterwards, I was wheeled into the theatre, the anesthesist tried 3 places b4 getting where to place d spinal anesthesia. The doctor started pricking my tommy with d surgical scissors and I was feeling d pain, I told them and they were suprised I was feeling it, I was asked to lift my leg and I did, it confirmed dat d anesthesia dint work, I noticed someone injecting me through d cannula, that was what I knew last, until the matrons were saying "Ifeoluwa, wake up, you have a baby boy" I couldn't open my eyes cuz it was heavy, I could only hear them. All in all, I thank GOd and the medical team on ground on that day, they were great.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
As they say, I saw stars, went to heaven, got to the gate and still came back to tell the story.

Sorry for my long post and late BS, na vigilante cause am.

November mamas, easy, quick and safe delivery in Jesus name.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.