Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146065 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Mamas, pls comment... how long does ur 12.5kg gas cylinder last in ur home? #waiting4comments
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Really,you are super cool.osheeey
tchiwinnie:
yea, she recovered her memory and was reconciled to both Eduardo and son. U kno there s a telemundo thread in d TV/movies section.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:
Mamas, pls comment... how long does ur 12.5kg gas cylinder last in ur home? #waiting4comments
Oga dis ur question carry weight ooooo
Anyway, it depends on d usage sha.in my parents house, we use it for two weeks cos my mama can cook for africa but I presently use it for 6 to 8 weeks nowm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
ozycy:
Where do you buy this yoghurt?
Allen Avenue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:

If there's constant light - 7-8wks, if the light situation is bad, maximum of 4wks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
@ hafsat24, I hv respond to ur pm but d mail keep coming back.
Nb
U remaid me of one hafsat I knw @ maid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eseshafere(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Not all drugs are crushable as u may distort their composition in the process. U can use a drink or put in EBA. If d vomitting s too much, go to ur hsptl, they ll gv u something for it. Try eating a little at a tym too.
Thanks dear, I'll complain to doc on my next hospital day cos sometimes I don't even eat at all b4 feeling noxious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:

A month and 2weeks, it depends on the usuage sha, it can last more or less.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2015
@missmalachi, cherrymum and gaily04 tanks to u all....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:
2-3months. Wetin we dey cook kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:

With constant light 4 . Without is 2/3 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2015
@aim07, Mine finishes in exactly one month. Like say I dey measure am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Ur baby may actually come early o. Bt tell him/her to wait o. At least till 37wks,lol. Let dem kno at d hsptl sha, they may stop d contractions if u re nt dilating. U may go earlier dan ur anc date o, cos of d cramps. Try to reduce stress too. Rest more.
90% off for d black Friday deals makes sense o.
I be Jumia sales consultant o. So you can make your orders through me and pay on delivery sabi mamas.
Oh yes, I still dey do my biz as belleful mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tanks to all mamas that av contributed to dis, just want to be sure of its duration before i go for it. tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
chinwedym. I have u in my prayers. been a long time o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi e-sisters, I finally lost my 10 weeks baby and yesterday it was evacuated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hafsat24:
@tyconcepts..lmao..you're something else..pls baby shouldnt sip any wine in booby biko..you and dh can work sum'n out

Sorry your plea came after the deed tongue ... I go abide next time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tenderchic:

So sorry dear....I wish you double for your loss. Its well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
ozycy:

I bought d liquid soap forr #2200,
The price differs depending on your location
Thanks ma'am.do u have idea on d price of d cream?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:
I use mine for 7 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aim07:

With constant light....Mine last 2-3months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tenderchic:
sorry abt dat dear.....God decided to change 1 to (2) double u'll see..I kw ur strong too just keep buying baby stuff..hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
@Tenderchic, may Almighty replace ur loss in multiple folds of prosperous kids nd abundant blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
@Chizzy86 I hope its pay on delivery cos I want to buy alot of things for my frd...she heard me saying it n at what tym shld I start?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
@missmalachi..are you serious?I schooled in maid o grin

Lemme pm you again

@tyconcepts..chai!!! And in think am o..that this mama may have gone ahead cheesy..nothing do you sha kiss

@Tenderchic dear mama.. God knows better..worry not as God wants to bless you with the best..
E-hugs..call you soon kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tenderchic:

Sorry about that. God wil come through for you again and this time, your Joy will be permanent. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
sorry about that..you will be rewarded with two at your next try.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please mothers ,my 6weeks old baby does not suck mama's breast.she cries a lot until I give her infant formula. I gave birth through c section and was not producing milk until after 5 days.now she's so use to bottle that my breast does not flow well.thou I use breast pump to extract .What can I do to increase the milk flow? I do take pap, tea.still nothing much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
tatacherie:

Thanks ma'am.do u have idea on d price of d cream?
Abt same amount. I haven't bot cream yet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
lovinam:
Oh dear! Can you ask the teachers to give you a small note on what they have done in class? Use it for her revision. Now every child has a. Teacher they love. Ask for the teacher to handle her during exams( I know some schools allow it especially in PG- Nur) she will outgrow it. It has nothing to do with wicked our harsh teachers. Some children when called out don't respomd well. They can also try to ask the questions while she is with her frriends in their play corner. Meanwhile no be oxford exam so stay calm.
lol @oxford exam. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.